Alex Jones spends years saying that satanist pedophiles run our government. Nobody believes him

>Alex Jones spends years saying that satanist pedophiles run our government. Nobody believes him.
We find out about Marina Abramovic and soul cooking
>Alex Jones spends years saying that they want to take our guns and we should be ready for 1776 Part II in case they do. Nobody believes him.
Today they're openly calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and gun confiscation.
>Alex Jones spends years saying that Facebook is a giant data mining operation masquerading as a social network. Nobody believes him.
Facebook is now under investigation for unethical and possibly illegal data mining.

When are you all going to stop doubting this visionary?

Attached: watch-thumb.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI
youtu.be/5BEUykdqTq0
youtu.be/0jIvlD0w1yA
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo&t=51s
youtube.com/watch?v=lFLbtkJ2hyw&feature=youtu.be&t=83
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=jKVnur5DkdI

When he stops working with the CIA and the jews.

he is more accurate than any news network, i know cuz i take brain force plus

>When he stops working with the CIA and the jews.

Mind citing some sources? More than one badly made Youtube pls. Should be easy for you guys who keep saying this to source multiple sources to back up this claim.

he's a hero man. people who put him down are pieces of shit. they mostly don't do anything themselves, they're just miserable fucks who sit in their basement and go on Sup Forums. alex is a real hero and man of action
can't talk about "the jews" and still be on syndicated radio, those are the facts. if you think alex would be doing more good as a censored youtuber with 30K subs who talks about "the jews", only to have his videos end up in youtube gulag, then you're fucking short sighted and dumb, just like all of the people like yourself man.

i don't give blind faith in any man but alex jones is a wild card that has been an accurate source of information in the most absurd instances possible.

I like to believe trump is doing his best by looking at the results, if we try start a war in iran/syria then i'll know he's not got our best interests at heart.

Alex jones is very similar, I'll give him credit where credit is due, he's certainly been vindicated more often than not almost like Batman but he sells health improvement products but also remain extremely vigilant thereof because controlled opposition is something we've become so desenseitized to that it's very possible they are the controlled opposition and we're failing to see through the curtain yet again.

Alex Jones is the closest thing to a founding father America has right now.

this is pretty much insider trading, what with him being a zionist fucking shill, but.......................(pic related, specifically the title of it)

Attached: who nose.png (600x628, 157K)

I literally never connected "globalists" and "NWO" with jews back when I watched his shit. Kinda funny how he didn't make that last step while doing all that research..

Alex is right far more often than he is wrong. So, basically the opposite of the msm.

Attached: a4Ra8kt.jpg (928x604, 73K)

of course he is. he is literally getting the info from his overlords..........which makes the ((general)) public think hes crazy, so then they ignore it when its actually happening. pretty much the same premise we have with david icke here

Alex Jones is controlled opposition you dolts. He is giving truthful information a lot of the time, but he is paid to give it in the most over the top conspiracy theorist way so that anything he says can immediately be dismissed as crazy talk specifically because of who it’s coming from. The dude randomly fucking screams on air for no reason. Hes over the top “fake” crazy so that when he spouts the truth his sperging out over a subject can be used as pseudo evidence to dismiss it. Its an old CIA disinformation tactic called “poisoning the well” just used inversely.

He won't address the JQ.

when he talks about Israel

did you miss
?

He's also still supporting Trump even after Bolton and the omnibus, which is neokike af. So what do?

Let's say, for sake of argument, that you're right; that Alex Jones is correct more often than the msm because he takes his order from his "overlords" by which, I am assuming, you mean "the Jews." (pic related) If that's all true - and I'm not saying it is not - who gives a flying fuck if the information is correct? The majority of America no longer trusts the msm, and now social media trust is tanking, so doesn't it stand to reason that the guy the msm and social media hate mongers call crazy will come to be seen as the voice of reason? I.e., aren't (((they))) sowing the seeds of their own destruction?

Attached: jewish_media_control.jpg (1600x1250, 353K)

Yes. I typed it out on my phone so it took about 3 minutes.

at the very least, he calls out ADL and JIDF
quite often.
He is totally hip to the JQ, but it's tactless to just fully expose your powerlevel. Plus, i'd hate to say it for risk of being a shill, but it's not all jews.
He understands how jews worldwide are used as a vehicle for the satanic energy.

Attached: (((US Supreme Court))).png (912x425, 622K)

>so doesn't it stand to reason that the guy the msm and social media hate mongers call crazy will come to be seen as the voice of reason?

>theres paranoid schizophrenics all around me
>a few of them are pointing to the guy screaming with his shirt off in the corner
>they say “that guy is crazy”
Your logical conclusion is that the shirtless screamer is the only other sane person in the room?

The only thing that irritates me about Alex is, despite his claimed patriotism, he said in one of his shows that we should hand the country over to Hispanics because whites aborted their kids, even though he also admits they only did it because of deep state tactics.

To me, that shit is unacceptable.

quite, faggot.
who else out there is trying to expose the pedophile rings?
who else is showing you all the globalist blueprints in their own words?
who else in media has such a universal and continuous smear campaign run against him?
who else calls out ADL, JIDF, and AIPAC?

Attached: JIDF SHILLS EXPOSED.jpg (1500x4010, 2M)

Sorry, I'm retarded.

Alex Jones like many of his conspiracy contemporaries are only a maximum of about 80% correct but draw the line in the sand somewhere.

For him it's his relation to historical Mason's and the nature of Anglo-Zionism which is real and what he represents, chasing said beliefs with hardcore libertarian ideology.

What he says and predicts is straight from the horses mouth of the underground. What he ignores and refuses to elaborate upon, is what he knows and hides.

70%-80% real. Fill in the blanks through further research on what others are saying, even the smallest bit of substance to any batshit idea opens our minds further to the truth and what truth really is or isn't.

Attached: tfw.png (726x604, 784K)

look how often the jq is brought up by him not talking about it.

did you read my comment. he talks the truth, from overlords, to have a basis, for people to use as "fake news". except, switched on people, 8/10 times know its true, but no one believes it, because REEEEEEE that doesnt fit the fucking narrative in the national news". itsa discredit op, before it breaks. top marks to him though, on 2 fronts. 1) i really like him, he is a likable person, despite being a actor, so his game is good (go watch the videos on his youtube about impeach / omnibus bill etc), and 2) he really is casting instant doubt on every topic he mentions to normies, just by being the first to break the news (what do you mean someone that isnt on CNN said this, its fucking bullshit)

No, it means fewer people will have any sources of information.

>Your logical conclusion is that the shirtless screamer is the only other sane person in the room?
If by "the room" you mean 'media that gets enough eyeballs to be credible', then I'd say that he is one - not the only, but one - of the sane people in the room. We used to be taught, for good reason, "not to judge a book by its cover." The lesson being; something or someone can appear one way, but their appearance is not their essence. Alex' essential message is correct far more often than it is wrong, while the msm pretends to be sane and rational but in fact delivers increasingly nonsensical and unbelievable information and views.

Attached: PL5zE0K.jpg (931x583, 49K)

also, if you mute the sound, and look at him, have you ever thought he looked russian? and not american? i bet hes a fuckign bolshevik jew

>he doesn't publicly name the jew so he can't be good

nice try kike

I'm calling you all out, cite some sources besides 1 badly made youtube video, you can't and won't address it.

He is literally paid to be as insane as possible to the point of not being credible.

See
youtu.be/5BEUykdqTq0

As soon as people start believing what he says, his handlers will just turn him into MSM 2.0.

Source for what?

I can't tell if you're serious or glowing. If you're glowing then kudos: usually I can smell you guys a mile away. So, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and - for the sake of this reply - assume you are serious. You and I largely agree on points, but you draw a different conclusion from me. You conclude that Alex's - at times - erratic behavior erases all (or most) of the value/believability of the information he broadcasts; I disagree. I believe that his brashness and his emotional persona make him far more human, far more sympathetic, than the teleprompter-reading empty suits on msm.

Attached: 2017-06-01-CNN-covfefe-cnntypo.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

Im not citing sources because there are none. That would kind of ruin the “poisoning the well” effect (((they))) are seeking. Just think critically for one second. Why would someone who acts like this:
youtu.be/5BEUykdqTq0
Speak the truth on some of the most despicable acts our government has committed?

ikr? I swear to god my mind changed about him when the chimera thing turned out to be true D:

Hes right about so meny things its horrifying

He's glowing. Alex resonates. That's why he's the most attacked. Just like Trump, all the "crazy" shit he says is eventually proven true. Infuriates the kikes.

That's a great point - he has a lot in common with Trump. He acts like a human being acts, not like a robot, and he's almost always right, just like Trump. (pic related)

Attached: CNN-mocks_POTUS-for_reasons_that_turn_out_to_support_POTUS.jpg (750x851, 99K)

>Im not citing sources because there are none.

Exactly and then you link a VICE video of all things?

We need to start lobbying to Repeal the 1st Amendment, since assault words have led to more suicide, psychological harm, and hurt feelings than I can stomach.

I’ve listened to AJ for years but when it comes to his crusade against satanists one thing doesn’t make sense. If he’s so opposed to devil worshippers why did he let one publish his book “The Answer to 1984 is 1776”?

youtu.be/0jIvlD0w1yA

Attached: 1F3DBF37-369B-43BC-8EBC-CDC0D310719B.jpg (1024x534, 107K)

Alex jones has a jewish producer . Alex jones is controlled opposition makes rational people look insane exactly what the CIA wants.

>more good
Amefrican education

Agreed. We should also limit all sentences to no more than seven words. Run-on sentences are for the military, not civilians.

Attached: Beyonce-Baphomet_ring.jpg (1431x580, 175K)

>Rob Jacobson, a former video editor who worked for Jones for 13 years, claims that Jones and other co-workers called him “The Resident Jew,” “The Jewish Individual,” and “Yacobson.” He says his former employer also inserted a photo of his face onto a photo of a Hasidic Jewish man with the words “THE JEWISH INDIVIDUAL DEMANDS YOUR HOT TOPICS” plastered around it; these print outs were circulated around the office, Jacobson said, leaving him feeling humiliated. (He also accused Jones of calling him a “beefcake.”) In 2017, Jacobson was fired from Infowars after a dispute with Jones.

calling me out? what? for a fucking opinion? no wonder you have trudeau as your leader, you piece of fucking shit. heres the fucking source, read my fuckign comments

I was not a fan of Alex before, but he did get the spirit cooking stuff spot on. He has been vindicated somewhat in the last two years. However, seeing how viciously all of the left is going after him, specially those late night comedy and Hollywood liberals has put me staunchly in his corner.

He needs to go back to real investigative journalism though. Do the kind of busts he did with Bohemian and Bildburg meetings.

The VICE video was not evidence of anything other than Alex acting crazy on air. All i did was search “Alex Jones screaming”. Did you watch it? Its just simple jump cut edits. Nothing taken out of context. Just a man, screaming at the top of his lungs, on air, “trying” to be a credible source of information. If the intention of his show was to make people believe him, why wouldnt he act like a sane human?

Dont get me wrong, i think he is putting out a lot of truthful information. He is just paid to do it in a way that makes it sound untrue.

haha sure sure he blames the Illuminati not the fucking jews fuck off. We all know the illuminati free mason shit is a misdirection by the kikes.

incorrect, i conclude that he instantly puts off normies. and he does. he doesnt fucking redpill any straight people. mainly because HE SHOUTS ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH. seriously. i agree he gives out info, but where does it come from, and why is he getting it. how long have you followed alexs shenanigans for? he is a ACTOR. you must see, surely?

yeah im glowing because i have above shitskin tier IQ (anything over 40 on the IQ scale............................nice)

It’s not that we don’t believe him, he’s just not believable. He’s a meme.

Yeah, we get it, either iZG2XwHW just jumped on his VPN and switched IP's or you're another one of his cohorts posing as a concern troll. Alex has been at this for 20+ years, under ever increasing public scrutiny. He would have slipped up by now if he was just playing a part, but he hasn't. His "crime" - according to you lot - is getting emotional sometimes, actually caring, and "his overlords" - also according to you lot - will turn him into The View the moment they need to. We get your point, we just don't believe you. There's a lot of clowns in America.

Attached: Glowing-Car-330.jpg (555x381, 42K)

so hes bolshevik. exactly as i guessed

>he did get the spirit cooking stuff spot on
oh really? evidence?

>Marina Abramovic and soul cooking
kek, you are youtube tier fucking garbage

Attached: 1522086111892.jpg (590x350, 45K)

Do not trust Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo&t=51s

Attached: pingu.jpg (236x246, 12K)

I know several people who have become regular AJ listeners over the last year or so, people that used to trust the msm. That's just in my personal sphere. These are folks who, like me, were low info (or mis-info) people just 5 years ago or less. People are quite capable of separating moments of humor or raw emotion from moments of information dissemination. The fact that he does not behave like a walking corpse (aka a member of the msm) is very similar to the reason Trump was able to break through the static, shatter PC and take the WH away from the uniparty.

Attached: chair_sweep.gif (728x728, 3.98M)

Sounds like Yacobson couldn't handle the bantz. Everytime he says Globalist or Elites just imagine he is saying Jews and everything works out. He is a master at stradling the line.

you know how pot is supposed to be the gateway drug

alex jones is the gateway to the truth, once you start listening to him you eventually end up on /pol and learn about the rest of it. evolution of the conspiracy.

How do you avoid getting killed while dumping classified and borderline forbidden knowledge? Act crazy. The people who get it get it and those that don't don't. Deal with it.

ok, this is from an american, who believed saddam had weapons of mass destruction, and hijackers did 9/11? amirite though?

She's still ugly as fuck bong

Alex Jones would have been dead 10 years ago if he were the real deal. this is how you know he is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Exactly, before I took the red pill and got off the msm I believed both of those things.

Attached: wtc7_bbc.jpg (500x367, 29K)

A lie.
Alex is dancing away from any conspiracy theories since ten years. so your comment is empty and retarded.

Yes sir, that’s why Bill Cooper is dead and he isn’t.

Attached: 1A02AA4A-21C5-4D31-8981-03C17849851D.jpg (1429x2116, 602K)

EXACTLY

alex jones is not for you. he is there to discourage the normies

>being this tinfoil
I only post on Sup Forums while taking shits. If you think i am invested in this enough to use VPNs and change my IP just to make it seem like one other person agrees with me, then you are sadly mistaken. Isnt it more likely that Alex Jones over the top “personality” has led other people to come to the conclusion that its a fake personality? Im not saying im right or you are wrong, im saying that when I look at it objectively, i see disinformation tactics in use.

>Marina Abramovic does edgy art
>that must make her a satanist

by this logic alice copper is a satanist

why are alex jones fans retarded?

also crowley wasn't a satanist. he believed in his own religion called thelema. christians can't even get their facts straight

Attached: 乃木坂46 秋元真夏 齋藤飛鳥 堀未央奈「インフルエンサー」リリース記念� (1280x720, 2.6M)

Attached: 626E11ED-75F3-4EBF-B16E-D540749A09AE.jpg (750x562, 94K)

you guys should buy his products.

>"I don't care if the United States is 80% Brown in 30 years."
-Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=lFLbtkJ2hyw&feature=youtu.be&t=83

hiding flag.

Alex Jones is correct about a lot of things.

Attached: 1242125214.jpg (1200x1200, 106K)

>Bill Cooper
And it only took this long for someone to bring up old Bill, bout time.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

BILL COOPER
I
L
L

H
I
C
K
S

>>Alex Jones spends years saying that they want to take our guns and we should be ready for 1776 Part II in case they do. Nobody believes him.

and it has never happened(even under obama). people are still allowed to buy guns

>Alex Jones spends years saying that Facebook is a giant data mining operation masquerading as a social network. Nobody believes him.

and he still uses it, and facebook still hasn't gotten rid of him.
facebook must not be that strict if they still host his crap

also if you're a libertarian capitalist you believe facebook has a right to delete your crap. Why does alex jones pretend like facebook is a government service? would alex jones let me post liberal crap on his website? i doubt it

Natsasuke is best girl.

bill cooper had an asian wife

Attached: Milton-William-Cooper-and-his-Wife-and-Child.jpg (1600x1086, 212K)

>also if you're a libertarian capitalist you believe facebook has a right to delete your crap.

Assuming you're a libtard, the left gets to have their cake and eat it too. When it's a religious bakery, declines to serve a lesbian wedding, the entire government crushes them, huge fines and they go bankrupt.

When shoe is on other foot, libtards like you preach the wonders of "libertarian choice" and of course you get to discriminate against conservative voices.

tl;dr you control everything ,and lord in over us, so we are keeping our guns just in case.

>When are you all going to stop doubting this visionary?
More like why is the common man so fucking stupid?

so he was /literallyourguy/

He has talked about why he uses loud voice all the time. He said it is his personality, but also because he wants to shock and awaken the sleeping public. Unlike NPR for example whose hosts talk about the deep states talking points in a nice calm quiet whisper... the attacks on jones personality are non arguements. It is sad how people easily dismiss jones with stupid memes they hear from msm.

Attached: IMG_0685.jpg (750x533, 96K)

Attached: jones be like.jpg (625x468, 39K)

i disagree with the left on the wedding cake thing. if you're a gay the last thing you would want to do is buy a cake from a fundamentalist christian.
I am for christians denying service to gays as long as gays get to deny service to christians they perceive as homophobic. i remember a gay barber refused to cut a conservative christian's hair and the right got upset over it

kek

id like to hear your opinion on his December 31, 1999 show

Omnibus is not deal breaker... trump has ability to move those funds around. He can use military funding to build wall. It's not over yet. Don't give up,

Why are Alex and company so entertaining? I like to put in earbuds and just listen to the show while I do other shit. He's so enthusiastic. I just wish he wouldn't fucking advertise so much. 60% of a 2 hour show is him shilling his snake oil.

Redpill me on Marina Abramovic and soul cooking

Learn English before trying to critique it.
'Do/Doing more good' is a perfectly acceptable phrase

David Icke.
In Yiddish Icke means Isaac.
t. Isaacson.

What did he say? Briefly

Like I said, you control everything, lord it over us, pretend to agree to our points when we call out your liberal bullshit, and I guess deep down you think we are retarded and we're going to surrender to you one day.

1. We are not going to surrender to you now or ever.
.. we may eventually die out I guess.
2. (but until then) we are keeping a lot of guns.

Change your flag to a commie flag at least be semi honest

He regularly has news the media won't report, outside a blurb a week later, which is why I watch him.

>It's another shooting bows with Ted Nugent ad

Attached: aMAZdjB4T98 - 00:41:13.484.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Worlds ran by Pedo satanists and shes one of their favorite whores to use to pretend to conger demons and shit.

funny, my mothers maiden name is icke. not true. as it was my grandmothers name aswell. who was from the north of england. but nice try memeflag.

she comes from a fundamentalist christian slavic family. She's just a pretentious cunt who was raised in a strict religious family and thinks she's rebelling by doing alice cooper type shit. she's not a satanist

satanist is a term christians use to smear anyone they don't like. It's similar to the nazi card. it's the christian's nazi card