Dragon ball super

>80 fighters
>nobody but Krillin has used this technique to avoid ring out.

lmao spics btfo

Vegeta could use it since he's also a manlet.

>Spics and Sup Forumstards killed a thread with their autism

At least 18 used it to do that combo attack with 17, but yeah this arc is stupid. Honestly, at this point the only thing that I'm watching for is Vegeta vs Jiren and the eventual Gohan vs Freeza fight over the super dragon balls, that'll be a good one.

It was one Sup Forumsack calling everyone spics and spamming Spanish.

Dyspo rapes 18 while Toppo holds 17 in a choke hold, forcing him to watch, repeating in his ear "this is justice" over and over.

Meanwhile Gohan, Vegeta, and Goku are being 1v3'd by Jiren and Frieza is watching while OH HO HOing

Who /Chadhan/ here?

YOSHAAA

I laughed so hard I just pulled a muscle, why is spanish fanfiction so funny.
Standard fanfiction was always so bad but when you put pedro text on it it suddenly becomes gold.

I don't know who told you DBS threads were being banned.

Not banned, the previous one was so far gone and off topic it got deleted

These threads are fucking Sup Forums now, what the fuck is wrong with you people. How is it so hard to discuss Dragon Ball?

Things are looking good for Gohan in the episodes to come.
Are there no heights Gohan won't ascend to? His ceiling keeps getting further and further away no thanks to his father continuously improving himself, and Gohan always has the potential to acend past his father if he bothers to.
If Goku can approach Beerus then Gohan could well go into Whis territory given enough time and training.

Blame the Pedro Gohanfags. They need to fuck off already.

DB threads attract the worst crossboarding cancer. They don't give a shit about anime or manga, they just want to shitpost.

This character is set to become the tritagonist of the series.

Say something nice to her.

Fuck off jose

>autists drown the thread in shitpost to the point where they make 90% of the posts
>"only spics and waifufags care about these threads anyway it's better to delete them :^D"
I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of them.

More like blame all the Sup Forumsacks shitting up good threads with their unnecessary racism

spics = gohan
brainlets = caulifla
chads = goku, vegeta, cabba

So was he built or is he 'natural'

A pity, that would mean there is anything at all to say when that's not the case.

Nice conjoinment

Why did you post a blank image?

friendly reminder pic related doesn't exist anymore. not even in her medium.

>gets proven wrong
>derails entire thread

Absolutely baby. PALADINhan is the best thing about the show

>build a machine
>it becomes a god

Gero's wet dream.

>PALADINhan
Stop

>still attempting to force the Gohanfriends are spics meme
How pathetic is that? Everybody knows Goku and Vegeta are the favorites in spicland muh like everywhere else.
If anything murican dubfags would be the most likely demographic to have the biggest Gohan fanbase relatively speaking given how most of them have actually started the series with Z. Plu,s Cell is relatively more popular there than he is in places such as Japan.

There's a new SOMETHINGhan everyday I swear

Cell could've done it, but his ego fucked him over

Both.

Who?

And for good reason.

>like Zoinks man. Leave ol alien man to me. scoobs

spics = gohan
brainlets = caulifla
chads = goku, vegeta, cabba
slayers = yamcha

I personally credit Toonami taking their sweet ass time dubbing Cell Saga for all the Gohan fans.

By the time we'd seen Namek repeated for the 50th time we were so sick of Goku Cell Saga seemed like a real breath of fresh air.

How would Veghan look like and gow powerfull would he be

The Ultimate Jobber

brainlets: superfags

What's this guy's name again?

if there is a twist to the ToP will it be redeemed? the only thing I hate about the arc his how linear it is

Arrogant as fuck

Reminder to do your part to make Sup Forums a better place.

Who?

>we will never Dr. Gero, Dr. Myuu, Bulma and Ea working together to create the strongest artificial being in the multiverse
Super better give me this.

Big Big

Zamasu was right again

I think Frieza should fight Toppo already

Whatever.

Dragon Ball has peaked during Emperor Pilaf Saga.

>flying is banned
>flying is just pushing out Ki to maintain lift
>Krillin pushes Ki out his hand to maintain lift
>completely legal move
So which rules haven't been broken yet?

waddup "slayer"

Jobber #3

Jobgeta_Slayer

They probably think it was a good idea, but who the FUCK would want to copy Krillin?

I wanna see Freeza cutting Toppo's arm off with a destructo disc.

senbei already made arale

She's cute and her episodes were nice, but seriously Kale and her need to go their separate ways already.

>her episodes were nice
I like Caulifla but every single one of her episodes was shit. Maybe because of Kale, Caulifla had some good moments by herself.

Suck my cock whore

third form cell

>nice
>cute
who the fuck are you talking about? surely not caulifla.

99% of the ToP is shit, the Roshi episode being the only exception, but her's were less shit, except the pride trooper one. Fuck that one.

Tissue

There was never a rule against flying, they only said that the ki based flying technique is disabled in the world of void. If you still can fly regardless of that, no one will stop you from doing that.

Perfection

kefla's defeat was goat, ui vs jiren was amazing, hit and goku team was great too, etc.

plenty of hallmark moments in ToP, the only problem is that its missing a some sort of twist, hopefully towards the end it will get redeemed

Caulifla is just Tsundere incarnate. She has pretty much no nuance. I don't see why people think this is a great character.

What's the point in having Vegeta job to Jiren? Goku already did it first.

I don't think you know what Tsundere means.

Oops, didn't mean to quote that second post. All meant for Caulifla. Third form cell is okay.

Why don't they just fly?

We already know how strong Jiren is. If anything, he will job to Vegeta.

Remember that time Frieza and Piccolo jobbed to each other?

>tsundere
She's just a tomboy.

I will admit she doesn't have much of the affectionate side of Tsundere at all, since this is Dragonall and there is no romance. But the rest fits her. If not, tell me what it means.

Do you even know what jobbing means?

Yamcha was holding back.

Vegeta will kill jiren accidentally and get erased

>definition of jobbing
you won't get a correct answer for that in this thread.

Looks like you don't you fucking retard.
>Frieza is used to show how strong Piccolo is
>Piccolo jobs to show off how strong third-form Frieza is
Look at the word police that don't even understand the word themselves.

Goku and krillin are the only two smart fighters.

She could look better if someone like Yusuke Murata designed her.

Just because a girl is rude, arrogant and violent doesn't mean she's a tomboy.

I miss Kale.

>Mr Satan isn't in the tournament
think of all the gags

>I'll admit she's missing half of what someone a Tsundere, but she's still one

The same reason Hit jobbed to him.

Not every single match up is a measuring stick to show how strong the other one is.
Second form Freeza didn't job to Piccolo juist because they fought evenly for a while.

I had a wet dream about Caulifla the other day. Not much happened, but I did eat her out and lick her body sweat. Was honestly pretty hot, I'd love to have another dream like that

is there any reason to do this?

the only gag her is you're mum gagging on my dick lmao

>sweat
Disgusting and gay.

Gohan's formation would have been great but half the team left at the start.

Not really, sweat is really delicious during steamy sex

Based Godkufag