Looks like Mattis is about to be fired

Looks like Mattis is about to be fired.

F

Attached: F195DBB3-2D55-428B-9712-E9438EB2AFB3.png (2208x1242, 1.79M)

>Looks like Mattis is about to be fired.
^THIS^

Attached: Vladimir Putin-laughs-.jpg (957x768, 106K)

Looks like more sanctions are about to pop. Or maybe more than sanctions?

Anyway, if Mattis gets replaced it will probably be by some bigger neo-cons. Just think about McMaster and Bolton.

No joke if Mattis kicked off I'm done with trump.

Why? Apart from muh ebin scary quotes he was another typical neocon in his foreign policy.

Drumpf is so fucking terrible at everything. Putin is pulling his strings like a puppet because Blumpf is so retarded.

This. Only difference really is Bolton is insane and Mattis isn't that retarded.

Where is the proof that this was Putin?

I can't tell if this is satire anymore.

>Drumpf is so fucking terrible at everything.
she thinks that he is great in...

Attached: DT-Ivanka on the bed.jpg (873x491, 70K)

>another typical neocon in his foreign policy.
>neocon
"But we love Bolton now because...., reasons."

Some of us who supported Trump actually have...., you know...., thoughts.
But keep drinking the kool-aid you lemming cult faggot.

who is supporting Bolton? he's just another scapegoat that'll be fired after he takes enough orders without question.

fuck that guy

>omnibus and bolton wasn't enough

Alpha as fuck.

are you kidding? looks like he's about to be promoted to vice president and given a raise

I don't love Bolton. Frankly I know fuck all about him.

no he absolutely is not you complete fucking brainlet
why do people just post bullshit without knowing anything? sick of these plebbit fags brining down the average IQ of the board

then shut the fuck up and lurk moar you faggot

ITT: /leftypol/ and shareblue faggots talking to each other saying "this is it I'm done with Trump"

You retards have been doing this since the inauguration and it hasn't done you a bit of good why are you still wasting your time here?

but he's right

This. Mattis the good goy didn't do anything to distinguish himself from his ((((masters))) wishes. Only Flynn was different, for calling out Obongo's support of ISIS. That was different, and they zapped Flynn before he could do anything.

>You retards have been doing this since the inauguration and it hasn't done you a bit of good why are you still wasting your time here?
Could say the same to you, your God Emperor is the goodest goy ever, MI(srael)GA!

''Hi, this is C H A D"
H
A
D''

Actually, most of Sup Forums has been cucking out to the Bolton appointment for the past few days.
> "I trust my president & I always will."
> "It's 11D chess faggot. Libtards BTFO."
> "STFU Tides Shareblue JIDF shill. Bolton will kick ass."
The collective memory of Sup Forums doesn't go back any further that 6 months if it conflicts with swallowing every drop of Trump cum.
This isn't Sup Forums anymore...., its /r/The_Donald on steroids.

>no he absolutely is not

>Mattis believes Iran is the principal threat to the stability of the Middle East, ahead of Al-Qaeda and ISIS.
>In 2012, Mattis argued for providing weapons to Syrian rebels as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria
>Mattis has also spoken out against what he perceives as Russia's expansionist or bellicose policies in Syria, Ukraine and the Baltic states
>In 2017, Mattis said that the world order is "under biggest attacks since World War Two, from Russia

Sounds like bog standard neocon fuckery to me. I don't deny that he is good at his job or that he is a decent person, but I struggle to see what distinguishes him from any other neocon in the foreign policy department in any profound way.

> "Everyone who has an independent thought is a Shareblue shill."
Yeah...., kill yourself lemming.

Am I not getting something? Isn't blaming Russia (again) the kike approved good-boy narrative?

Attached: 84b49815060cecaefa1707fa410a5c26.jpg (390x315, 18K)

>no he absolutely is not you complete fucking brainlet
>why do people just post bullshit without knowing anything? sick of these plebbit fags brining down the average IQ of the board
and yet you don't offer anything to dispel what that user said. Mattis was in charge during the "liberation" and occupation of Fallujah, among other things. he most absolutely IS standard neocon in his ideology.

all the jews say it was putin, and they have (((evidence))), therefore it was putin

Fuck off, kike. We believe our intelligence community more than your puppet state.

Nothing. Mattis is a good goy, and survived and thrived in the Obongo military (where only SJW cucks and traitors were kept)

KANYESHNA.
But there was slight moment of hope, when we thought Drumph fired Tillerson, for jumping on the "russia poisoned some cuck in England" meme.

But then Trump himself jumped on board the anti-Russian train, against all his campaign promises, as in most cases with his promises, and his ((((actions))) which seems to serve only Israel.