Not giving 5/3 of a vote to your dark-skinned superiors

>Not giving 5/3 of a vote to your dark-skinned superiors

What are you, a racist?

Attached: Capture.png (794x466, 74K)

yes

/thread

So they can vote for even more gibs.

Attached: pennies_hungry.png (415x641, 320K)

damn dat cracka ass cracka calling that black girl "lame" n shiiet

>RetCon politics

it's bad enough they RetCon history, comic books, and education

Nah, just deport them to wakanda or whatever the fuck other make believe place is the new topic-du-jour this week.

>We hungry n sheeeeeeeit.
Look at those fucking sausage arms.

Attached: FaceApp_1522168570735.jpg (374x376, 40K)

obviously she needs to be fed more fried chicken.

Attached: sanders.jpg (640x417, 82K)

>enduring damage of slavery

Attached: 676589D0-2CD2-4337-A175-45F4D599EB8B.jpg (480x474, 45K)

>this will unironically happen in 2020 when Daquanius Kangley gets elected as the first gay muslim genderless transnigger president of the USA

Attached: 1515656648462.jpg (170x183, 39K)

How about free repatriation.
Then they wont have to endure this racist society anymore.

By their logic wouldnt it be more appropriate to give them 7/5 a vote to make up for the 2/5 they missed out on?

VOTE FOR MORE CHICKEN WINGS AND MALT LIQUOR JAMAL

You heard the women. Feed’em.

Attached: 809DF886-ED45-4941-B356-4550B4A8619A.jpg (612x409, 99K)

Fpbp

how about 10/5 of the vote, to recognize the 3/5s compromise AGAIN, for DOUBLE reparations

Replace kfc with chik fil a

Letting them stay in America instead of being sent back to Africa is reparations enough.

Attached: 1474315779342.jpg (696x423, 35K)

14/88 is alright too

Niggers are to retarded to pose any actual threat. They’re just a drain on our economy. Real problem is the jews who are smart and in power

Niggers are so stupid that they cannot even do fractions correctly.

Funnily enough, it was the North that didn't want them to have representation at all when the constitution was written. The South wanted them to count as a full person.

Thousands of years from now, 4 dimensional hyperniggers will still be complaining about slavery.

>that math

Attached: 1521578820892.gif (220x224, 176K)

don't they already do that anyway? I mean voter fraud is kind of a big deal in the inner cities.

this is so fucking dumb. the analogous thing would be to count them as 5/3 of a person. this would benefit red states like MS and AL where there are tons of negroes though, which is why the writer said give them 5/3 of a vote instead

I agree.

>implying niggers can do math

More likely to happen in Britain
Liberalism is hitting a brick wall in America, perks of having a culture founded in being contrarian edgelords

5/3 -> 7/5

Yeah, but you word your claim deceptively. The North didn't want them to have 'representation' because it just meant that the South would get more white Representatives that 'represented' a large black population that was disenfranchised. The South, of course, wanted them to be counted as full people so that they could extract as much political power as possible from their populations.

Attached: 1494431190023.jpg (960x538, 92K)

>endurIng damage of slavery

Do these fuckheads actually believe the bullshit they write?

im not buying that
IM NOT BUYING THAT FREN
i told you i didn't want poop in it
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1476634961350.png (556x430, 96K)

ofcourse not

Yes

Attached: 1520714061134.png (432x649, 423K)

Attached: racism.jpg (600x852, 146K)

They should never have been allowed to vote. They aren't people so they don't deserve it. They are literal subhumans. They should have all been sent back, never brought over, or just wiped. They are a disease on the world itself

Attached: 1510360323812.jpg (600x683, 93K)

>a cash payout
every black person in America costs the state an average 3/4 of a million dollars during their lifetime

if they can do 3/5 without the use of a calculator i say let them have it

Reminder. 3% of the population owned black Slaves and it was contained in the deep South. Meaning 96% should not feel guilty about slavery.

I agree
Anyone who was a slave gets 5/3 of a voted

>Black people now count as 5/3 of a person
>The population of the Deep South now explodes
>Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina now have as many representatives as New York and Illinois
>House is overwhelmingly red and republican policy reigns for decades to come

By god I think they're on to something

A bigger impact would be allowing felons to vote

;)

to bring the US down 5/3 time quicker

Attached: favorite wallpaper.jpg (1895x1500, 294K)

descendant of 3% checking in. you can give me your guilt

This would actually be an ingenious strategy by the Dems to repopulate majority white cities by shadow owning these companies to get blacks to flock to those neighbourhoods.

The fact that they hire idiots like this as professors is why black Americans don't get ahead and assimilate into western culture.
Being treated unfairly and getting preferential treatment keep them separated

>implying they let slaves vote back then
The 3/5 compromise was purely for determining population for electoral vote purposes. If slaves had been counted as 1 person, the only people who would have benefitted were the slaveowners.

>poles

user strikes again! Can anyone end his reign of pithy posts.

it always cracks me up that slaveowners were pushing for them to be considered a full person. the fact seems to be lost on most people

The closest thing this would look like today is California that counts illegal population for senate seats and electoral college. The big difference being is that man black slaves were American by birth.

someone please do the math and determine if the nigs have received more in benefits than they made picking cotton. i'm sure they have.

Attached: 1518048061459.jpg (624x434, 108K)

>gibmidat
Demands, that's pretty much everything the niggers are capable without moderation and simple instructions.

Yes you r indeed right, I am a racist.

fuck niggers

This. Next question?

>adjunct prof at Georgetown

Hahahaha, can't even do basic math!

>gib me dat
>das is raciss
>you privileged

Are niggers wind-up toys?

Attached: fashyfuture.jpg (1400x1692, 929K)

COFFEE DIVERSITY NOW!

Our coffees are becoming more and more diverse (and that's a GOOD thing)

we are already paying for them
pic related

Attached: fiscalimpactbyrace.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

that's not how fractions work

you moron we never thought of blks as 3/5 a person

they counted blacks 3/5 when determining population numbers so that the south wouldn't be over represented in the house

3/5 was a pro black rights move

that thang don't look hungry...

Retard detected.
5/3 = 1.67. The headline implies that we should give them more than just 1 vote per person.

Since we counted them only as 3/5 of a person, that means 2/5 less of whites, then for reparation we should give them 2/5 more of a vote, aka 7/5 of a vote

In my opinion they should get like 10x the vote.

don't bother, he's not allowed in his country to disagree with what a black person says

If distinct races don't exist, as leftists say, how would this work?

Yeah, this is something I can't wrap my head around
If dems don't want 'poverty' why they support obviously underpaid class to work in the fields?
You can always have state subsidized food, but why should workers work for pennies according to them?

All black politics is based on gibs, so they have to keep coming up with new ways to get shit out of white people.

whos We you racist fuck

Taking rights away from another group is not a way to make things better.

it would be 7/5 not 5/3 retard nog

>niggers
>math

pick one

What the fuck happened to journalism class, are they just incubators for preachy and showy headlines

Ever been to a town where all black people are voting. Detroit Trenton Camden. Scary shit man. Those people would be better off letting white people vote for them

There used to be 0 percent black people in this country. As reparations, let's make it 100 percent.

Kek, in both cases it was used for Democrat states to acquire more power.

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

That's not how it worked.

Good point! Niggers and fractions are surely incompatible!

Attached: well there it is.gif (390x205, 1.98M)

>obese
>hungry
GIBS MEDAT

Attached: 1492031945998.jpg (3300x1600, 422K)

Yeah. That's the reason. The bigotry of low expectations, amirite? The democrats are the real racists.