Thoughts of the Quiverfull Movement?

>Be White
>keep hearing from Leftist about how the world is overpopulated
>decide to have multiple children to spit them
>Keep repeating

It's only a matter of time before Leftist are in favor of population control.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_w0xnkZPxA&t=1486s

Attached: G.K. Chesterton's distributism, the opposite of the modern zeal for welfare which paradoxically (646x325, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Attached: 5499c0f8cd51b_-_hbz-lfw-ss2015-beauty-preen-freckles-promo.jpg (1500x1500, 254K)

lemme know when divorce rape stops being a thing, til then, not interested at all

I know an older white guy who came from a large family. He said his family was so large it was in the newspaper once. I don't remember exactly how many kids his mother had but it was over 15 - it might have even been over 20, although I honestly don't remember.

He had no children. He said he told his wife when she wanted to get married that he never wanted children, and she should understand that if she wanted to get married. He was a normal guy aside from all this, he was embittered about having so many siblings, how little money they had and how little time his parents had for him etc.

I talked with him a lot but same story I know from other very large families. I know plenty of happy families with 2-3 more kids than normal, and sometimes the youngest children are unexpectedly twins or triplets. But when the number starts creeping up to 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 children, things seem to go downhill.

>futurewalmartgreeters.jpg

Every white person needs to do that, the government is paying after all.

Being responsible is the thorn in white people's side. Be like blacks, have babies you can't afford. Who cares if the wife leaves you with the 8 kids, you have no job and collect benefits.

ok which one these little blondies will go up to get blacked?
Place you bets place your bets.

Attached: 1522173256432.png (1292x650, 1.11M)

The one without a number already has been. She won. Next in line will be 8, but they all will be.

The future belongs to demographics. Everyone should be having 20 kids

Yes goy, keep breeding, get into a babymaking competition with the Arabs we imported into your countries, make more poor jobless serfs for us to control in 20 years time...

Which one without a number ?
Yeah I thought number 8 to be next as well she looks like a dirty girl.

And you're gonna give everyone jobs, yes?

top right, the teen next to the guy

None of those children looks very good, there is just something wrong about them. Very american looking.

no way she was burning the coal ?

Relevant

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E

Attached: 40D2C064-1E25-498D-9F39-4B5426C62D5C.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Bill Maher, irrelevant, IQ 90.

>a thing called Quiverfull Movement exist

HOLY SHIT THANKS GOD!!

THANKS GOD!!!!!

THANKS GOD!!!!!

THANKS GOD!!!!!

THANKS GOD!!!!!

FUCK YOU ELITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why i promote things like the Hitler youth, American eugenics and agoge style schooling. But we will never get the luxury to live in a time where we can do that.

In my church there are more children than adults.
Everybody has a lot of kids except for one couple that can't have any.
Nobody ever talks about quiverfull or brings up the scripture in any sermon.
It just happens that way when you're full of life.

Never experienced more than 10, but my family has 7 kids and I have 6 of my own thus far. Wasn't uncommon for people in our area to have around 8 since lots of former Amish live here and they love big families even after leaving the faith.

From personal experience, I'd say big families are not a problem if you learn how to handle them. Some parents just get into it without the cultural background needed and they get overwhelmed and neglectful. We homeschool and spend a lot of our hobby time getting the kids all involved in something so it is not a problem. Helps a lot if you have some land to garden or farm as that keeps the kiddos busy when you're working and the wife needs to work around the house too.

holy shit that one man bred an entire strip club

Addendum: a lot of people who have big families aren't especially religious but most do attempt to have a good church relationship as that's a really great resource for aid and getting kids socialized without putting them in the public poz school system. Big families also have the added effect of encouraging local couples to have kids. Our neighbors when we first moved had 1 kid and another was a DINK couple just being lazy and selfish. After we had been there for a year and made friends with them they realized having kids was a big reward for us and now both neighbors have 3 kids and I think another kid could be a possibility with one of them.

To make a long story short, the "movement," to increase white births is a really organic thing anyone can get into. It dovetails with the anti-mateialist stuff that a lot of even liberal whites are into. It gives life a lot of purpose and joy to go along with the hard part. So be a part of it any way you can. Have one more kid than you planned on and enourage your friends and family to do the same. Get close with people, share parenting tips, build family alliances out and community comes with it.

It's a beautiful thing.

my god, the chubby couple and their family are completely wrecking me ;_;