Alt-Right/Nazi Conspiracy theory about "America fighting wars for Israel"

Hi geniuses-

If America is fighting these wars against Muslim countries "for Israel", why do we never hear about U.S. soldiers fighting in:

Jordan- Israel's largest neighboring territory. Wouldn't we be occupied in that country first before Iraq?

Lebanon- Israel's closest neighbor besides Palestine. Why no war there?

Sinai- Sits BETWEEN Israel and Egypt. Egypt being one of the countries President Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton supposedly "Destabilized to benefit Israel".

So there's some very large, gaping holes in your conspiracy theory isn't there? Perhaps you should stop listening to right wing conspiracy theorists like David Duke and Alex Jones then reevaluate your opinions on Israel?

Also, Afghanistan is nowhere near Israel. Explain that one. Especially considering we've been there for 16 years.

(Let me guess, everyone will reply with Happy merchant memes and crude, racist, anti-Semetic jokes. Try getting an education before forming political opinions.

- Proud, patriotic Israeli American

Attached: Israel.png (1606x1222, 916K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fa3q_pCFAvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alt right
Yet there are tons of leftie liberals that are pro-Palestine against Israel.

I am a progressive and liberal as much as I am libertarian. I am sicked by how many Americans, Jews and Christians, Democrats and Republicans, have been conned by Israel.

Israel is a racist police state. It is what Dems accuse Trump of doing times a hundred. These Hollywood celebs against Trump's wall are hypocrites.

aplus they are using Jews and Christians in their racist land grab. Israel is an enthnostate just like what these 1488 tards want in America. They are racist against Palestinian Muslims ane Christians. They are even pretty racist against African Jews. So much for Black Liveals Matter. They also use poor Jews and immigrant Jews to pad out occupied Palistinian land so they can get bombed while rich Israelis live in safer areas.

Israel and Palestine should be turned into one secular state. All reces and religions should be able to freely go to their Holy Land.

Attached: harvey-weinstein-scarjo-600x468.jpg (600x468, 44K)

"Israeli American"
not a thing

>Jordan- Israel's largest neighboring territory. Wouldn't we be occupied in that country first before Iraq?
Your puppet, previously destroyed by Israel with US support.
>Lebanon- Israel's closest neighbor besides Palestine. Why no war there?
Parts still under Israel occupation, huge war supported by US.
>Sinai- Sits BETWEEN Israel and Egypt. Egypt being one of the countries President Barack Obama and Hillary Rodham Clinton supposedly "Destabilized to benefit Israel".
Not actually a country. Occupied by Israel with US support, then returned to Egypt after they promised they will be good goys.

Israel did 9/11 look up nick berg he was a mossad agent

Jordan and Egypt are Israel's allies.

Attached: 1521149053384.png (720x721, 1.12M)

true, these tinfoil hats are brainwashed

Attached: real.jpg (433x421, 86K)

no causus belli

this is the dumbest post I have ever read on here.

Attached: incredulous.jpg (400x478, 51K)

Jordan is a convenient buffer state

Jordan and Egypt are allies of Israel (we pay them to not attack Israel).

Lebanon is protected by Iran.

Somehow American soldiers can get killed in places where they supposedly aren't even located.
youtu.be/Fa3q_pCFAvE

>anti-Semetic jokes. Try getting an education
>anti-Semetic
>Try getting an education
yeah, snowflake

Actually... that's a very good point OP. Long time lurker here, but I think it needs to be said. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I think Sup Forums has a terrible case of confirmation bias from months of circle jerking around baseless anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

>Wouldn't we be occupied in that country first before Iraq?
False logic. You start with the largest threat that you can get away with invading, which was Iraq. Also, Jordan is already a US/Zionist puppet state.

Kill yourself kike.

Attached: White man's burden.png (756x263, 39K)

If America fights for Israel, then Russia is committing suicide for sandniggers in Syria. They spent billions on that war and sent thousands of troops to fight openly for Assad. No American soldier ever fought in any of Israel's wars.

>If America fights for Israel, then Russia is committing suicide for sandniggers in Syria.
>No American soldier ever fought in any of Israel's wars.
Keep lying to yourself kike.
Invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan are wars for Israel.

Sassam was a much bigger threat to Iran and other neighbors than to Israel. Iraq doesn't even border Israel. And they killed like 1 million Iranian soldiers, loads with gas. So maybe America fights for Iran?

And Afghanistan? What even? It's nowhere near Israel and never had any interaction or ever threatened Israel.

Attached: lol.jpg (1000x667, 77K)

US is looking for excuses to invade Lebanon, Iran, Syria. All countries zog wants to break up for their greater Israel. Afghanistan was a cold war invasion, but Iraq was for the jews. Also, get gassed jew.

Fight your own wars you filthy kike. If you can't fight the muslims yourself then you deserve to lose Israel to Palestine.

America isn't full of Iranians pretending to be American whilst giving their loyality to Iran.
That's the problem they have with Israel.
There are more of jews in America than there are in Israel, but of course you know that.

>Actually... that's a very good point OP. Long time lurker here, but I think it needs to be said. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. I think Sup Forums has a terrible case of confirmation bias from months of circle jerking around baseless anti-semitic conspiracy theories.

Attached: Merchant goy mask.jpg (600x693, 40K)

You conveniently failed to mention the people who pushed America into these wars. Pilpul

This. Hashemites are based and Egypt knows better than to fuck with our people again. Op confirmed stupid goy.

You have two countries.
How does that work?
You're clearly demonstrating your loyalty to Israel even now.
You do see that their basic problem is legit?
I'd argue against the premise that pervades this place if it were basically untrue but it's so hard too when you really are bad guys.
You get over blamed, blamed for the power of money but again is the IT like you don't link yourselves to that, to the worst of that?
In your defence:
All that said I'm not sure that this war is exclusively for Israel at all.
America long since set out after money instead of following a righteous path.

>Is it like you don't link yourselves to that (money)

Dumbest thread I've seen on here. We attack countries not on the international financial system using constructed bogeymen as the cause of war

>Sassam was a much bigger threat to Iran and other neighbors than to Israel.
That was the point of putting him in power and arming him, to fight Iran. He would also launch scuds at Israel during the gulf war.
>And they killed like 1 million Iranian soldiers, loads with gas. So maybe America fights for Iran?
You're an idiot.

Attached: Saddam Quds.jpg (460x276, 51K)