BOLTON CONFIRMED REDPILLED

>Now, a white former U.N. ambassador — who is currently affiliated with anti-Muslim hate groups — is about to become the most powerful foreign-policy adviser in the American government. Since 2013, John Bolton has served as chairman of the Gatestone Institute, a far-right think tank that claims Muslims have established hundreds of “microstates governed by Islamic Sharia law” (a.k.a. “no-go zones”) throughout France; that Muslim refugees have brought “a rape epidemic” and “exotic diseases” with them to Germany; and that the United Kingdom is on the cusp of becoming an “Islamist colony.”

Maybe he's not so bad guys

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/03/john-bolton-and-the-islamophobia-of-mainstream-conservatism.html

Attached: botlon.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/john-bolton-appointment-stirs-frenzy-among-american-jews/
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Former-defense-minister-Mofaz-Bolton-tried-to-convince-me-to-attack-Iran-547019
youtube.com/watch?v=pUJZ1olea2g&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, he’s still a compromised by the Zionist warmongers. He’ll never ever be /our/ anything.

>a bunch of no go zones by a bunch of dumb low IQ tards
>compared to pic related

LOL

Attached: 1487205913084.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Maybe Trump's preparing for an invasion of Europe. I'm okay with that.

This is when poltards need to understand that hating muslims and wanting them down is the same as being pro-zionists.

Why do you guys think Trump and Bolton hates Islam, yet are the best thing that could happen to Israel? Remember when Trump said Islam hates USA?

>Foreign Policy Advisor
>National Security Adviser
These aren't the same thing. You are attributing Secretary of State powers to an advisers position within the Oval Office.

He's not redpilled. He's an Israel 1ster

Hollywood is a No Go zone for goys and zionist traitors

just look at what the zionists did to the three stooges for refusing to use their movies to brainwash the masses.

>Redpilled
No he's a Neocon war hawk, who takes orders from Bibi and Co. Fuck him.

The guy was on Hoover institution. That's all I need to know. Godspeed

I'm going to withhold judgment and see what Trump wants Bolton to do exactly. Trump is a highly intelligent man and even though I disagree with Bolton's actions getting America involved in Iraq and Afghanistan, I think Trump has made it clear that he doesn't want to start new conflicts, he wants to end old ones (see Mattis in Syria, demolition of ISIS over the last 14 months).

I am happy Bolton seems woke on Islam.

ISRAEL #1

Attached: ISRAEL #1.png (800x533, 1007K)

>the solution to the Migrant Crisis is more bombing of the ME so Europe has more migrants

He's a neokike who wants you to die for Israel.

Meanwhile, the American government is a no go zone to patriots that want best for its country while it openly welcomes traitors to pay tribute to best ally.

timesofisrael.com/john-bolton-appointment-stirs-frenzy-among-american-jews/

If he's so pro israel then why are Jews in uproar?

>Believing that war caused the migrant crisis and its not just economic migrants
You're delusional

>american jews

Because some have to go crypto, user.

Attached: PG30RgB.png (1420x909, 735K)

>believing the war wasn't a precursor to and excuse for

I didn't say it was justified, just that it was the scapegoat for.

This

I’ll take any kebab remover over a libshit

he's the chosen peoples chosen person

He’s allies with Israel and Saudi Arabia, how can he pretend he is against Islam spreading to the West?

all this stuff about jews and kikes and israel is propaganda. it's part of the design for them to be hated and annihilated. the families that control the shit going on WANT YOU TO HATE ISRAEL. they will leverage this sentiment to drag us into WW3. the satanic cabal intends to hide and not be caught up in the crossfire, and they intend to rule the remnants of the world.

do some god damn research and use logic. focus on the satanic pedophile cabal. taking them out takes out all the nasty `kikes` as well as the scumbags of other ethnicities.

Attached: albert_pike_third_world_war_ww3.png (631x392, 147K)

NAtional Security Advisor is just an advisory position. He has no command over the military, so he can't start anything unless Trump and Mattis are on board

We can hate both user, its no hassle.

focusing solely on the yids and kikes will leave satanic trash like this fucker alive. the jesuits and the vatican are as evil or worse than any of the rothschild banking cabal.

Attached: evil.jpg (500x484, 59K)

>advisors are just for show

He might not sign off on the actions, but he most certainty builds the case and aids the planning for action.

Sup Forums trying to shill for a literal Bush flunky who supported the Iraq War.

Shameful.

DIE FOR ISRAEL! GRINGO

Pro-tip:
He was redpilled after the war.

look at the IQ of muslim areas. do you really think retards are a big threat? they literally couldn't do anything if not for the satanic cabal funding them and moving them around, and then providing them cover while funding them further.

yeah they're terrible, but they're stupid. stupid people are easily dealt with by the intelligent. focus on the evil geniuses setting this shit into motion.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

>Sup Forums trying to shill
/ptg/ and BASED the_donald magapedes, not Sup Forums

>inb4 he wants to do a military intervention in Europe

Im sick of cleaning up Europe's mess!

At the end it will be used against you, just wait and see.

I like Bolton, he's good people.

That’s not the Pope anymore, and Benedict wasn’t a Jesuit.

This is the guy you’re looking for.

Attached: 93A8F1FF-4128-4A21-B883-AF59323AF4DC.jpg (480x270, 24K)

>Since 2013, Bolton has served as chairman of the Gatestone Institute, an anti-Muslim think tank. Under his leadership, Gatestone has published fearmongering articles with headlines like “Islam’s ‘Quiet Conquest’ of Europe” and “Refugees of an Occupation Army?” Other posts have depicted Muslim refugees as rapists and hosts of “highly infectious diseases.”

There will never be an "invasion of Iran". Trump has never proposed anything like that, neither has anyone in the house or senate. However, Europe is being overrun now and Bolton will stop it

>The jew cries out in pain as he stabs you

The anti-Bolton shills are everywhere? Why does this man triggers you so much?

>muh wars for Israel

Bolton advocates for letting Iran and Israel go to war, this is different from the US going to war for Israel. There's no motive for Sup Forumstards to be against a war that would kill both sandniggers and kikes.

>muh zion

Wow. He is a zionist. First fucking zionist in the history of the US, right? Do you reatrds understand that everyone in the US government and in all other western nations is A FUCKING ZIONIST. Focusing on him is totally cherry picking.

>muh neocon, cuck

He was pro-Trump from the beginning, much different from McCuck and Romney. Being pro-war is different from being a cuck. He is anti-immigration, anti-UN, 100% not a cuck.

This man is a victim of shilling from both Democrats and Stormfags. They hate him because he is right.

Attached: zzzzbolton3.jpg (800x800, 120K)

Remember guys, you can't die for Israel if you die in a civil war or on a FEMA camp. Bolton knows this. He's even said that "deep state" is his first priority in an interview.
Your blood is needed on the sands of Iran. He can't have you die inside the US borders.

>the same Brazilian diaspora everyday since he was hired

Just memeflag already, faggot.

i separated jesuits and the vatican. adolfo nicolas has been the black pope throughout both of the `white` popes' tenure. now we have 3 popes. one cannot just resign from being pope.

Attached: 20160916T1329-5222-CNS-JESUIT-GENERAL-CONGREGATION_800.jpg (800x495, 63K)

no warmonger, no warmonger, you're the warmonger.

And yet he supports the ongoing CIA campaign against Assad and Syria, which caused that refugee invasion to begin with.

Bolton is a piece of shit and the audacity of shills trying to forget what he was about just because they like to ride Trump's dick is ridiculous.

>Maybe he's not so bad guys
Why do you think there such a shitstorm over his appointment? The Democrats are scared.

But also Bolton is a Bushite neocon. Really, no one likes them except themselves. I'm a Libertarian, but I don't have a problem with Bolton's appointment. Trump does what Trump wants. Bush did what his handlers told him to do. Neocons give good advice, but make terrible decisions.

Stormfags are so fucking dumb that they would shill against a guy who is anti-immigration, anti-browning of the US simply because he is pro-Israel(like every other person who ever came close to any government position in the US).

>Since 2013, Bolton has served as chairman of the Gatestone Institute, an anti-Muslim think tank. Under his leadership, Gatestone has published fearmongering articles with headlines like “Islam’s ‘Quiet Conquest’ of Europe” and “Refugees of an Occupation Army?” Other posts have depicted Muslim refugees as rapists and hosts of “highly infectious diseases.”

Bu...but muh Israel

Why are Stormfags such low IQ monkeys? Why would they shill against someone who is pro-white? I think we should create gas chambers to genocide stormfags alongside the jews.

Attached: zzzzbolton2.jpg (600x500, 79K)

I'm guessing these spam posts are made by the same PR company that did the spam posts shilling Nikki Haley.

Fucking KYS niggers, no one is influencing this fucking place, the best you can hope to do is slide this fucking board to oblivion with black dicks.

>do nothing about immigration
>die for Israel instead

kys kike

He wanted Israel to strike Iran because Obama was in office so the US wouldn't do it.

He has spent the last FOREVER as a pundit shilling for an American invasion of Iran. How is this even debatable?

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Former-defense-minister-Mofaz-Bolton-tried-to-convince-me-to-attack-Iran-547019

BOLTON TRIED TO GET ISRAEL TO ATTACK IRAN, NOT AMERICA! IF THIS HAPPENED ISRAEL WOULD BE WIPED OFF THE MAP

>more burgers will die for Israel

Attached: злато.png (912x905, 1.23M)

>h-hillary will start a world war if she gets elected!!!
>it's okay when trump surrounds himself with the worst war hawks on the planet, though

Attached: 1521126479880.jpg (720x960, 137K)

Well I agree with everything he said there. Let's all go die for the kikes again

Israel #1

>T. turbobrainlet
Bolton did it when bush was president and we we were invading countries left and right

we haven't yet seen what bolton will do. focusing on negativity is not going to help the situation. focus on positive outcomes based on remove the source of the world's problems. hate begets hate. justice may yet be served.

Attached: 2605276-dbz145-06.jpg (320x240, 26K)

>Anti Muslim
>redpilled
Whose vision was it to get rid of borders and pretend race doesn't exist? Who are the people who wanted to tear down white society and replace it with globalism? Who thought it would be a good idea to redistribute our wealth to shitskin third world countries?
It wasnt the Muslims. All of white americas problems are here at home with their kike loving politicians

We eat waaaaay more pizza, and kill waaaaaaaaaaay more then we lose. Win win

My years were off, sorry.

Yes, but Congress was controlled by the Democrats who were put into office to stop the Iraq War. Bush was boxed in, so Bolton had to look for other options.

Lets also not forget capitalists and politicains making deals to send jobs and industry to china effectively building them up.
America is funding the Chinese colonization of Australia, Canada.
America is responsible for the migrant refugee wave into white europe

>do nothing about immigration

the wall is being built paco, better getting your travel bags ready

He was pretty clear about what he wanted.

The democrats fear him because he is intelligent. Listen to the guy and learn something about geopolitics: youtube.com/watch?v=pUJZ1olea2g&t=3s

Attached: zzzzbolton.jpg (340x190, 9K)

good goy!

I'd support him if he launched a crusade in europe, but not in the unsalvageable middle east, that was retarded

Listen to me and listen well. Jews will always pretend to be opposition if it works in their favor. Jews protested Corbyn in the UK. But we all know they were trying to LARP as offended in order to get him elected and not Theresa May. Corbyn is an outright commie and they will do what it takes to get him elected.

Hating Israel and the Jewish people is grassroots being held down by Jewish media. As an American I can say I don't give a shit about the holocaust or Israel. Stop sending my taxes to Israel when we have American infrastructure that needs building

this reality, as it is called, is magically malleable at the quantum level. do not fall for the paradigms laid out in front of us by the cabal. use your illusion.

Attached: 150px-Raphael_School_of_Athens_GNR.jpg (150x191, 14K)

Muslims are actually killing white people in Europe, they're actually flooding white cities. Stop being a retard paco, have a brain, come back to the real fucking world. Muslims are killing, raping right fucking now, dumb fuck

They are Shabbos goyim working for the Jewish vision of a one world globalist government

>timesofisrael
I'm not even going to answer the (((question))).

>Fuck yeah I love Bolton he is so BASED. I'm so happy the BASED god emperor got this guy hired again.

Magapedes and /ptg/ have got to fucking go.

they are not jewish. they are khazarian and babylonian gypsies. they have been used in this capacity over and over and over and over. why do you think they got expelled from so many regions? who had let them in before that, and who let them back in after that?
look at they are being set up to be destroyed. they are scapegoats. removal of the `jews` will not solve the problem that is the satanic pedophilic cabal.

Attached: platonic_cave.jpg (350x304, 73K)

Once you use the government to swell your profits, its no longer capitalism. But i digress, you aren't wrong and China also has all of Africa. More war will most certainty give the European governments the green light to flood their native populations with more migrants.

>the wall is being built
No it isn't, diaspora. 1.6B for existing fences and its a shit way to control migration from Mexico anyway as any Mexican poster here will tell you migrants get here legally and overstay. Walls won't do shit about this. There are much better ways to clamp down on this and none of that is being focused on. Trump isn't even deporting on a massive scale.

When that cuckold of Zion wages war against the globalist shitskin pets that have been let into america let me know. He is just going to use American treasure to help the Jewish people. He is not going to help white america and hang the faggots who let an invasion happen

/ptg/ shills need to fuck off. You fags would support dying for Israel if it came down to it.

>muh wall
We need violent deportations at this point faggot of Zion and you traitors should be some of the first

Jews are using the media to demoralize white people all across the world. So fuck you and your Jews. They are responsible for the shit country and people we are forced to live around

the one world globalist government will not be jewish. it's the death cult of saturn / babylonian mystery religion. they are satanic. they `converted to` / took over what was judaism. they are not descendants of the hebrews nor the judeans.

Attached: FraternitasSaturn_emblem_Sy.png (600x600, 12K)

Attached: 1522092793373.jpg (938x844, 133K)

>all jews are coordinating false protests to use reverse psychology on whites

How many layers of conspiracy are you into? Can't you simply believe that the jews dislike Corbyn because he is anti-Israel?

no, no... let's create a super conspiracy to avoid reality.

>jews wich are 85% democrat don't hate Bolton, they aren't crying because he is a Republican, pro-white and pro-Trump. They're crying to make whites believe that they hate him while in reality they love him because he is a zionist(like every other US politician).

THIS IS WHAT YOU UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE.

My God, under 110 IQ people should be castrated for good

I think the main reason he is there is to send a strong signal to Iran that the "lead from behind" Pajama Boy days are long gone.

Attached: 2017-05-04-MuhLegacy.jpg (805x741, 527K)

Israel needs its money before we get our wall.
Why is it all our politicians can agree on is giving welfare to Israel?

How is our iq stil relatively high with all the niggers and Mexicans?

Attached: 1470338371972.jpg (250x238, 16K)

Cianigger I'm not buying it. youre inbred faggot

OMG Putin is one of them too

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nuke Tel Aviv

Attached: zzzz.jpg (864x400, 43K)

fucking leaf. Hating gays doesn’t make you a Muslim, just like hating Muslims doesn’t make you a Zionist. What an absolutely retarded way to think.

Anti Israel is pro white at this point.
Faster Israel is gone the faster Americans will get their government back

this. the retardation going on here lately is a bit much.

>Jews protested Corbyn in the UK. But we all know they were trying to LARP as offended in order to get him elected and not Theresa May.
Actually most people in the UK eat that shit up whenever jews are offended. Even the most anti PC brigade turn into the PC brigade when jews play the victim.

>if you hate muslims, jews win

Who let Trudeau post here?

If you hate Jews, do Muslims win?

It does, hating muslims mean you're walking in the propaganda, and it also means you'll be searching solutions for the "problem".

It grants you a point of view based on falsehoods, and it also makes you fall close and associate with politicians like Donald Trump who incarnate this pro-zionist anti-muslim point of view.

in a way

Attached: p5Jwnw5_d.jpg (640x360, 22K)

>Dislike Corbyn because he is anti-isreal

That's not the point. It's ulterior motive. Something you can not grasp. Jews are great at trickery and words. They will always play as opposition towards each other that is why the term of the diaspora exists. They will pretend to go against each other if it means they can achieve more power. And will act offended. Besides do you think that Corbyn a communist really cares about going after Isreal? No.

They like Bolton because he is a Neocon and will subvert the Populist agenda. It always gets hijacked or co-opted by someone from the outside. This is why you should never trust Jews and just focus on getting rid of them.

So all those pro-Palestine commies in US universities are pro-white?

neck yourself, retard.

>Faster Israel is gone the faster Americans will get their government back

Oh yeah, because zionism is the ONLY problem lurking in the US government.

Jews say the same about the goyim.

Exactly. I agree on offending Jews but not on electing Corbyn.

I don't get the hard on for being anti Muslim in america.
We are under a mexican and "nigger refugee" invasion and this faggot bolton wants to save israel. Give white people their countries back

at this point, everyone is a zionist in the us gov. the only thing we can do for now is support policies that favor nationalism and national identity until ppl are finally red-pilled enough to face the final boss, the jew.

Zionism isn't the only problem, but it is the biggest one
When a PAC like AIPAC can weild as much power and influence, as it does and has and still is, then getting rid of it is a start to the people reclaiming this government
Which is why I support the Convention of States movement

So it's a good thing if the Jew is removed?