Helck Ending

so helck seems to be wrapping up, but was pic related ever explained?
helck thread too, i guess.

>emperor
Other than this ranking, I dont think he was shown doing shit.

was the emperor or the empire guardian kings ever shown in the first place?

I dont think so, though I remember some robed figures talking about getting information and command stuff, maybe those were just low tier communication guys.I guess the author can just say they are holding back the other world destroying being somewhere.

Are all rankings based on level/strength?
Either way, Helk is the strongest, you wouldn't like him when he's angry

helck is literally stronger than a god.

Is rello back?

no, its been "donate for my mom"-cake for a long time now. dunno whatever happened to him.

I dont think so, maybe after the buttload of chapter release he did those days killed him off.

;_; I only hope he is okay

Happy End!

They's busy dealing with the threat on the north.

>epilogue
Wait, really? Not sure if a thread is already up or dead but there is a chapter released.

My soul is being healed.

rello was too good for this manga.

cute ending and all but my god did this series drag on for way too long at the end

All I remember is that the Emperor is apparently a dragon that is sleeping or something to seal the poison or stop it's spread or something.

From a weekly reader's perspective i definitely got that feeling as well. it might still feel like good pacing in a binge read though

Azudora gonna pound that witch's pussy or not though?

The fire witches are too pure for that.

Fuck, this ride was nothing but whiplash. I mean I dive into it and love it absolutely to death, catch up in a couple days then absolutely everyone stops talking about it. I put it on the backburner right near the end because buzz has died down completely and I forget to check updates, now it's just over. Right the fuck out of nowhere.

Well please, real quick, someone tell me these two got their happy ending, I've been dying to see it ever since it started getting obvious he was falling for her. And did anything ever happen between the pyromancer shota and the cute announcer girl?

They didn't get their happy ending yet. Maybe next chapter, the latest was referred to as Epilogue part 1.

Is anyone else able to access the final chapter on the MangaOne app? I saw a Mob thread complaining about it being "shit as usual" but I never had any issues until now, where it looks like Helck (and Mob) were wiped from existence on the app.

I think Nanao planned for the possibility of extending Helck past the humans arc, but since Helck hasn't made it big, she went all in on the final Will of the World boss during the humans arc.

A shame too, the final battles feel like such a drag because of how everything had to be resolved in it.

Rello was drafted.

I really don't want them to end up together. I wanted Kenros and Hyura.

It's because Helck lost his charisma with the art shift.

Happy end, yadda yadda, but don't forget it's outright STATED that they will all kill each other someday.

And by "they will all kill each other" I mean "Helck will kill everyone".

More like, he was made to actually be attractive that just some muscle human inexplicably stronger than everyone. Became a lot more shounen.

You forget, he's Helk and can force a third or fourth option through sheer awesome

No. He quit because he felt it was dragging on too long. You can read his post on Batoto.

I hope they don't just cut straight to them being married or something, that'd be painfully lazy. At least if Edil dies there'll be a sting of tragedy, anything but a wimpy "by the way we ended up together" tossout.
Those are some thick shipping goggles, they only interacted during the first arc and she thought he was an idiot, albeit a really fucking fast one. Plus he's way too much of a free spirit to be tied down and it shows in his somewhat immature and very carefree attitude. Edil pretty much needs Hyura at this point, she's become everything to him in a gradually less yandere way.

>charisma
Being ugly abomination is not making him charismatic.

You forget that no he can't because the manga is over and never getting a sequel.

That reminds me, is 4 cut hero still behind that annoying pay wall?

I liked the original Helck because he wasn't a bishie. Now he's just a fucking muscular bishie. Instead of the savior of Western Civilization.

All manga go to shit when there is a battle royale with freaking unknown enemies. the author always think it will be the greatest battle ever but it is filled with asspulls and fodder fights.
>onepiece's dragged out dressroba arc
>naruto's shit war arc
>dbs' ToP
>helck's fight against will to shit
helck's best arc was the island + travelling arc. Casual + badass fight. glad this dragged out piece of shit ended.

Really? It's ending pretty quickly despite the setup.

That's why I wanted her to end up with him. She's too strict, she needs to loosen up a bit.

Helck is incredibly dull and boring, and no the begining wasn't great either, it's smelled like edgefest and it's still make me disgusted with the whole:"Muh evil humanz, muh kindhearted demons/elves", fucking xenoloving crap.
Not a single lovable and memorable chars, no chemistry between characters, and for christs sake that red haired bitch almost never changed her facial expression, nor she developed into anything besides, angry looking flat chested loli looking elf girl, and that annoying bird.

Can Saitama even beat Helck?

>and that annoying bird.

TOO FAR, YOU SACK OF SHIT

Yuusha ga shinda ended up being better than Helck.

I liked Helck more that way as well. He's not bad as the actual protagonist of a serious story, but I did like when he was just some uber macho human with a heart of gold and the demons loved him, even without guessing he was human at all.

I loved when the story was about demons being super kind about everything and a human was gonna mess it all up except he was even kinder and also just didn't like humans for some reason.

The Emperor will probably come and offer Helck and offer him and the humans a place to live if he becomes a new demon King. He'll turn it down and offer it to Cless.

Calling Helck an ugly abomination should be a bannable offense.

HE PROTECTED THE FUCK OUTTA THAT SMILE

They'd use the power of guts to find a peaceful resolution where one isn't conceivably available.

Not when Helck offers to buy food and cook for Saitama.

It was said that the emperor was bottle necking the new world organisms.

Also I doubt it will end before we get to see the northern border.

Helck defeated the Will of the World. They don't need forces at that northern border anymore.

Will they disappear or will they just not be made anymore? We havnt seen the other high level people. Theres so much more the author could give us.

NO
I WANTED MORE SUFFERING
NO

>so helck seems to be wrapping up

pffttt hahaha, just you wait. They'll defeat the will of the world, but the chapter will end with the will of the world actually having been trying to escape from something else which will show up and be the new, final, real, ultimate , last boss, and just when its dead it will suddenly molt its skin or something and be even stronger. Helck is going to last another 3 years minimum.

Will of the universe. The will of the universe was trying to cultivate strong enough warriors to fight the warriors of the universe.

We can't be sure the Will of the World is the same as the threat in the North.

It ended. Can't access the chapter because MangaOne is a shit though.

Wasn't it the Will of the World forcing the monsters evolve into New World beings?

The monsters exist in the demon empire due to the poison, and are evolved into new world beings by the will of the world and possibly in part due to the poison that creates them in the first place. The threat in the north has not actually been explained.

Another trash manga gone. Good, now fuck off.

I'm glad Azudora was able to get her back and fix her mind.

So this basically has an amazing first half and a bogged down but NOT NECESSARILY bad second half. They really, really, really fucking had too many twists in the end, and more importantly it lost that wanderlust and adventure aspect in favor of battles that were basically BUT WAIT! NUH UH BUT WAIT! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? YOU THOUGHT YOU DEFEATED US? etc etc. Like jeez, I dunno what was up with that.

The ending seems satisfying but I definitely wanted more out of the world, especially since we KNOW it's big. I was really hoping Nanaki-sensei would elaborate. I mean shit, the whole time THIS threat was allegedly the WEAKER threat that the empire had to face. Like come on, WHAT?

Well, when Nanaki makes another manga I'll read it. I hope it's good.

>BUT WAIT! NUH UH BUT WAIT! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER? YOU THOUGHT YOU DEFEATED US?
Yeah, it really just needed to end after the big fight at the castle. There was basically nothing left to wrap up at that point; it could have just stopped.
Still, It's been enjoyable to read.

>anime never

>no more Vamirio
I'm not okay with this.

>and that annoying bird.
What bird? I don't remember any birds in Helck being important.

Have Vamirio found her destined one? Or she remanins forever alone?

Vamirio is a daughter-fu, she is not supposed to find the one.

Her finding the one and having a kid would kill her the same way it killed her mom.

She doesn't need anyone, Vamirio can just be the little sister type of whoever forever. Or until/if she becomes a busty fire witch neesan, at which point she'll lose her unique appeal.

OH THANK GOD

old helck gave me shrek vibes