It's 2049 on Sup Forums

It's 2049 on Sup Forums....

ig sos pa hakte t t t t opos

there are loli robot generals

I just got my loli robot today. Not sure which personality program to set her up with - cute imouto, slightly sadistic tsundere, or big (little) sister. Any suggestions?

203 風iu the f > นขย kore

When will Spice and Wolf get a third season?

Madoka Magica is still the best anime.

I told you guys, I warned you about that non Japanese guy marrying that Idol whose name I forgot would cause the fall of Japan but no, you didn't listened, look where we are now, Japan isolated themselves even more and get Animes is far more difficult.

The vr Sup Forums city exists in this future?

gollertopawesathack doi 40405月前 rukiet
:
kiyetopfik xx

girl(boy)

miren a estos gringos hablando su idioma minoritario

>2049
>still having a backlog

>One Piece Chapter 2034
>they still haven't found the one piece

*crushes your waifu*

All anime is cg, and maybe even some of it is good quality.

I can't believe Miura transferred his consciousness to a robot to keep playing Idolm@ster but still can't be assed to finish Berserk

>upload mind to the cloud
>finish all of anime in existence in 5 minutes
>leave Sup Forums

???

If this site still exists and I'm still here when I'm 55 I'll probably kill myself.
Assuming I haven't before then of course.

Now that the dust has settled, was Despera worth the wait?

have any of you watched the last collab between Kyoani and Netflix, I heard it's pretty good

Anyone remember the Japanese? Boy they were a great, too bad they all died out.

>finish all of anime in existence in 5 minutes
>"Damn, what a bunch of crap"

Stop spreading lies, there was never such thing as "the japanese", there only was the glorious chinese empire since the beggining.

Can I customize my persocon?

The lastest blade runner was kino.

>Retirement is a mistake

I'm glad Griffith won

Sorry user, but i wont tell you. I dont want to be executed by Mickey Mouse Copyright protection death squads for breaking copyright laws.

Will we even have the anime in 30+ years?
I feel like there's probably going to be some new form of media we don't even have yet.
Probably so crazy vr or hologram shit.

WILL YOU FAGGOTS SHUT UP ABOUT WHETHER ASUKA OR REI IS BEST GIRL

ITS FUCKING OVER 50 YEARS OLD

this

I never expected him to rape Schierke in front of Guts though, after Casca's death the manga took some bizarre turns

It was settled 50 years ago that Shinji was best girl.

Honestly, anime from 2010 was so much better than the shit we have now. Now everything is neo.moeshit and neo-isekai 2.0 with android cuck protagonists.
Give me back my ORGANIC high school girls and actual 2D animation instead of this reality augmented crap.
Pic relate, what REAL anime girls used to look like before neo-moeshit took over.

Go to bed Kaworu.

Sup Forums decided to stay in 200 AD

>implying I'm not posting from my bed right now
Silly user.
Now there's plenty of room for one more.
You know you want to.

What is this VR Chat

Is there going to come a day when people argue that old, stilted CG was better and more authentic than modern, life-like and uncanny valley CG? Actual animation will be forgotten altogether.

Or better yet, people will be arguing about how they miss meatbag created anime instead of anime produced entirely by neural networks.

t. toilet

Fate/Renaissance XIII will save anime next season though

I can't believe Guts got on another boat.

Wew lads, it seems the Dark Continent expedition arc is finally over

>I have no argument so I'll pretend it's all my strawman of a reifag
Silly Asukafaggot. Your petty deflections won't stop Shinji from being the better girl.

has any anime had a better depiction of the love between you and your waifu then this?

I miss moot.

Who?

01001010 01001001 01000010 01000010 01000010 01000010 01010101 01010101 01010101 01010101 01010101 01010101 01001110 01001110 01001110 01001110 00100000 01010111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111 01001111

>still being alive in 2049

It would be some hyper mobage VR shit.

>the japanese design colum prosthetics
>"aaghh my back!" excuse will not longer be tolerable
What is Togashi going to do?

Haruhi S3 when?

What the fuck did you say about my waifu?

Creat an A.I. that will draw HxH for him so he can focus on playing Dragon Quest for the rest of his life

after haruhi season 3

Be honest with me anons, I'm thinking of going full cyborg and getting a loli body. I've saved up credits for 40 years, but I'm having doubts at the last moment. Is becoming a cute little girl really worth it? Should I shell out a little extra for a high-end model so I can defend myself from perverted baseliners? Thanks!

>this shitty pasta again
Fuck off back to

I like to think the future will be exactly like Ghost In The Shell, and I am an old man killed by a robot geisha.

Doting daughter with extremely mild yandere traits.

So Yamakan warnings turned out to be true, the madman actually did kill anime after WUG S2

>HxH will go into a break due to author's maintenance
MECHA-TOGASHIIII

I can't believe Diaz ended up saving anime.

Why don't they make replicants cuter bros? I thought the Wallace Corporation was going to make anime real

So President Ronald McDonald© (fries be upon him) is supposedly setting up a law to retroactively ban all anime that do not feature "tasty [sic] hambagas". He already banned portrayals of characters with a BMI of less than 30, when is enough enough?

>trusting the replicant jew
I told you bros, holowaifus are the future.
>mfw there are fags who saved up for a 3DPD

Haruhi S3 any day now.

I can't believe Zhuruto is the jinchuuriki of Cthulhu, Kishimot.0 is one genius cyborg.

Who /elderfag/ here?
2014-?
>tfw you'll never experience 2018 aka the best year in anime history ever again
Still hurts

for Sup Forumss sins , you will got back to 1942 as Japanese grunts getting slapped by your superiors

Why does she sit like that?

In for a penny, in for a pound.
>not wanting to be sexually assaulted by perverts as a loli
Different strokes for different folks, I guess~

But Grand/Carnival Phantasm already did.

Pretty cool how they made Shinzo Abe into a servant in FGO

I have terminal cancer and I'm trying to pick a Miku to transfer to, anyone have any recommendations?

inb4 >mikufags etc, but they're the most proven model and just getting into something cute and durable is all I care about right now

Fuck off with fake spoilers, you know damn well Casca is still potato’d

Hell yes, another one of these.
Was on a cyberpunk thread on Sup Forums a while back. Favorite shows / movies with a cyberpunk aesthetic?
Append Dark for the voice, though it's pretty rare nowadays. Make sure to order the Sand Planet module with it.

We had anime 30+ years ago so yes, probably.

I'm so glad Aizen, our supreme leader may his name be glorified, is president of the world.

This board sucks.

>implying
You should have seen the great shitstorm of 2034, if it wasn't for accel-mod we wouldn't have been got to where we are now.

Only if they're futa.

>he doesn't know about their existential baggage
Heh have fun two years from now, faggot

chibi model, I know it's an old one but it's the most sturdy so won't spend in parts that much during your adaptation process, after that the Matryoshka is fun to use with all the accessories it has, although it's a bit pricey, but it's worth it

G-guys the Haruhi season 3 announcement is still coming right?

The funny thing about this, all the's already grandpa's posting in this thread

So I hear Grand Blue 39 is finally going to be out soon.

>Favorite shows / movies with a cyberpunk aesthetic?
Texhnolyze

I don't think I'll be alive at that time.

I'm still mad.

>32 years from now
>Gunsmith Cats still my favorite
>still mad about True Tears
>Still no Bullet the Wizard translation
>I am now a Grand Wizard.

Everything is about yuri!

Remember the shitstorm when Rem won? That was history

Final chapter coming out tomorrow, how hyped are you Sup Forums?

The World War 3 singularity was pretty hype

Too bad Trump is a shitty AoE ruler, I was hoping we might finally have a replacement for memelin

>yfw lolis are finally legal

if i program my JOI to look like a loli, will I get busted by the authorities? or will they only come after me if I hack the paywalls to get the DLC for free

Still waiting on that K-ON College adaptation.