Do you get it now, euromutts?

David Bailey
David Bailey

Do you get it now, euromutts?

Attached: 29683108-2116309965052487-4507299693864585475-n.jpg (14 KB, 250x403)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E
youtube.com/embed/VLW1ieY4Izw?start=0&autoplay=1
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE
m.focus.de/politik/deutschland/nationales-waffenregister-liefert-ueberblick-deutsche-besitzen-5-5-millionen-waffen_aid_889085.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
supforums.com/thread/165619706/politics
abc.net.au/news/2017-11-29/50-years-since-first-satellite-launch-wresat/9205878

Ayden Robinson
Ayden Robinson

If repealing the 2nd amendment would prevent even ONE death, it would be worth it. I value safety over freedom.

David Ramirez
David Ramirez

Really makes you think.

Attached: b8.png (65 KB, 625x626)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

THIS

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Guns scare me, im glad there are so few here

Oliver Roberts
Oliver Roberts

You want safety without freedom? Go live in a prison.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Get out of here, stalker!
youtube.com/watch?v=BnTW6fZz-1E

Attached: remiq.net-14077.jpg.png (1.85 MB, 1280x1024)

Asher James
Asher James

A'ight, cool. Let's ban alcohol too. Oh, and no more cars. Too dangerous. People can use the bus and trains. Oh, also no more cigarettes. They cause cancer.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

duh, living in a prison is safe
uh no
Oh come on. You can come up with a better argument than that.
Like freedom and safety go hand in hand and are not mutually exclusive. Freedom to use guns in self defense increases safety from not only the ones who would do you harm but also from the state if you were ever put into the situation in which you had to use deadly force to protect yourself.
In any case SAGE. This is shit thread.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

I value safety over freedom
I
And your opinion should be held above others because?

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

shotgun for home defense

Attached: ChT7h0AWYAA2LP1.jpg (94 KB, 600x818)

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

American's are obese, we don't NEED all those calories. All fast food should be banned and all fried food should be banned as well. If we get reports that you are frying foods at home, we will search the premises and enforce any violations we incur!

Jayden Peterson
Jayden Peterson

shotgun for apartment defense

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

What's with all the slavshit?

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

is there really much of a difference in penetration?

Brayden Edwards
Brayden Edwards

I value safety over freedom.
Woman detected.

Logan White
Logan White

If it precipitates the death of a million libtards I am for it, too.

Adam Moore
Adam Moore

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1522127233180.jpg (162 KB, 666x579)

Joseph Morales
Joseph Morales

Powerful

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

I said come in! Don't stand there!

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

We get it, we get it

Attached: 20171021-005308.png (555 KB, 860x637)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

mfw this response would have been given gold 5x over on reddit

Attached: 81863300-96E8-4D85-9791-8C87F155ABF9.png (7 KB, 268x188)

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

Repealing the 2nd amendment wouldn't prevent a single death, it would cause tens of millions of deaths.

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

dragunov for hunting
I fucking wish.

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

I'd prefer to ban all guns and use swords instead. I mean imagine being shot by a soyboy. I'd suicide on point.
fpbp

Attached: hobbiekinda.gif (2.05 MB, 400x200)

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

They are literally the inventory icons from S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Attached: tumblr-inline-o2shx5CeNP1qc4ndx-1280.jpg (103 KB, 680x932)

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

ask your mom.

Attached: 1511740639181.gif (2.15 MB, 320x240)

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Most NRA nuts are middle aged to older people and they'll die off eventually. These young people will be voting against any politician that doesn't agree with them. I hope I live long enough to see it happen. It's going to be glorious!

Michael Fisher
Michael Fisher

This.
So.
Much.

Attached: 1522120783197.jpg (48 KB, 640x640)

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

Prevent government atrocities
Not once has a American stopped the authorities from dragging a suspected """Terrorist""" so one of their black zones, even when it was a marine who was just a 9/11 truther. Maybe people will start believing your guns are effective if you actually started to retaliate against your government

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

You don't belong here. I can't wait until I get to watch you and every other malignant soros shill in orange jumpsuits getting hanged by the neck until dead live on c-span

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

Why don't you have guns against your rape epidemic?

Attached: 1496136483959.jpg (393 KB, 689x1753)

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

AND THEN THEY ALL CLAPPED

Samuel Smith
Samuel Smith

Game is pretty good, bonus for no niggers.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Better ban people then, stupid fuck.

Josiah Collins
Josiah Collins

protection against government atrocities

being this naive

Didn’t you guys learn anything from thiamin Square?

Its not the 18th century anymore if the government wants to fuck you up they will.

Also they already do what they want anyways.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

If repealing the 2nd amendment would prevent even ONE death, it would be worth it. I value safety over freedom.

IF PREVENTING PEOPLE TO DRIVE CARS WOULD PREVENT ONE DEATH IT WOULD BE WORTH IT, I VALUE SAFETY OVER FREEDOM

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

Eurofags think their governments could never possibly become corrupt. While ignoring the fact that they have no free speech, have literal thought police oppressing them, and let in millions of 3rd world savages to rape them and blow them up. WHO NEEDS GUNS?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

It worked for Australia, dumbasses. Thanks to their proactive legislature, they are now leaps and bounds ahead of the USA and are probably going to put people on Mars first while we are stuck shooting each other in schools for the next 300 years.

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

You are a sick disgusting faggot traitor. And you deserve neither freedom nor life.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

Get out of here STALKER

Cameron Brooks
Cameron Brooks

But its actually going to lead to the greatest bloodletting of our time, the willingly disarmed have no means of control over the armed, but the're going to try anyway. Guns may be the flashpoint, but any semblance of disorder will allow every other pitfall to come to fruition, race riots, acceleration of the ((war)) on terror, whatever general dismays infect the populace.

Perhaps people are under the impression that nationalists, populists, identitarians, dissenters in mass, might fall away with the failure of Trump, Brexit, censorship of the right what have you. But all that has happened with the death of figureheads is the loss of the last peaceful options of reconciliation. Around the west your peers will come to the conclusion that peace is impossible and the violence is acceptable, since it has been brought against them as well.

Screams will go on endlessly into the night.

Zachary Gomez
Zachary Gomez

Australia are going to Mars first

Attached: maxresdefault-(2).jpg (130 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

The problem is american culture and education, not guns.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

It cost 600,000 lives to get rid of slavery. Hopefully gun control will be cheaper.

Attached: 4889.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1153)

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Attached: 1522175602352.jpg (71 KB, 1024x640)

Liam Long
Liam Long

for putting food on the table

Hunting is not a viable way to get food in America (or any industrial country). You can kill a buck and have meat for a few weeks, but you'd get more food in a better variety and of a higher quality by just working minimum wage instead of hunting, and then buying the food.

The last one is also nonsensical. If someone actually made that claim I'd question their sanity and reasoning ability.

James Harris
James Harris

Werent you an Aussie flag in an earlier thread today?

Tyler King
Tyler King

thanks man i needed my daily fix

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

if you are actually an empiricist, you should know that single variable inferences like that are unreliable. There are millions of factors for why crime might be lower in Australia after their gun ban that have nothing to do with guns--indeed, Australia followed similar crime trends to the US both before and after their gun control, pic related.

There is no good evidence that gun control works, only that it makes it harder for people to lawfully defend themselves.

Attached: australia-united-states-homicide-rates-before-after-gun-ban.jpg (117 KB, 1132x819)

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

If we repeal the 2nd more death and violence will occur. See image.

Also see:
We should ban cellphones entirely because the people who invented cars only knew about telegrams and pay phones. I mean come on you child hater, over 1.6 million car accidents and 300,000 injuries happen because of texting while driving. Do you really need a cell phone anyways?

Attached: guns.png (62 KB, 1293x266)

Robert Reyes
Robert Reyes

youtube.com/embed/VLW1ieY4Izw?start=0&autoplay=1
here's irl

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Using the compact bullpup platform for hunting.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

Putting food on the table
Home invasions
Mugging

And I thought America was first world

Brandon Hernandez
Brandon Hernandez

That's a big bonus. Best atmosphere in an fps ever, honestly. When you get to the NPP and the helicopters start going down in anomalies and the earthquake starts it is pure kino

Attached: 1166436317148.jpg (22 KB, 430x322)

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

I have so many questions about guns since im a swede fag i dont get to know anything more than 'guhfgh guns kill peopeltjeg'

how easy is it to get a gun? is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?
which guns are actually allowed? automatic, semi, manual?
what's even the difference with semi and manual??
what are assault weapons?? what's the whole assault weapons ban?
how do you feel the media portraits guns in the usa? cuz over here in sweden it's obv just one thing

if you have anything else you'd like to tell me pls do
thank you a lot

Attached: 35322653652.jpg (50 KB, 2239x480)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

Dude, here in Italy you can have all of 3 of them, the limit is that the ak have 29 rounds (not 30 and is semi auto)

William Williams
William Williams

MEXICO - STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE WORLD, ALSO HIGHEST MURDER RATE IN THE WORLD.

GO FIGURE.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

the fact is nowhere is safe, so there's no point in giving up freedom.

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

are you kidding? we have 13% niggers and they're all concentrated in the inner city ghettos.

That being said the non-black non-hispanic parts are definitely 1st world.

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Or, you could just live an ethnostate, where muggings, home invasions and tyranny wouldn't be a problem, and you'd only have to """worry""" about hunting.

William Ross
William Ross

or you could life in a civilized country and you wont need to worry about all this things

Attached: 1521718545588.jpg (157 KB, 646x807)

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

True.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

You are fucking stupid. I've known plenty of people who get upwards of 60% of their food from hunting alone.

Connor Jones
Connor Jones

we don't have that option, these niggers can't even get off the couch to get a job, how can we possibly convince them to go back to Africa?

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

by NATO definitions, yes. it's actually clearly defined all over the internet what constitutes a first world and--oh, you were making a joke.
i guess meme flagfags trying is good...

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

Didn’t you guys learn anything from thiamin Square?
Gunless chunks were defenseless

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

MEXICO - STRICTEST GUN LAWS IN THE WORLD, ALSO HIGHEST MURDER RATE IN THE WORLD.
correlation doesn't mean causation idiot , so in order for your argument to be valid you would need to show how strict gun laws positively affects murder rates

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

Have you tried lost alpha standalone mod? Some say its shit but I liked it also SGM 3.0 is coming up its gonna be gud.
Wait i heard tartu in the end which is city in estonia so these are larpers
youtube.com/watch?v=JsCfAmCpVrE

Carter Bennett
Carter Bennett

Yes. But depends on the loads. You probably don't want to use buckshot in an apartment. Scattered 9mm is not a good idea

Zachary Cooper
Zachary Cooper

You go hunting with a SVU?

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

correlation doesnt mean causation

it absolutely fucking does u idiot.

Banning guns = intense increase in violence and murders

Caleb Foster
Caleb Foster

29 rounds (not 30
Retarded law

Henry Thomas
Henry Thomas

So? My point was they could eat more and better by spending the hours they would spend hunting working at mcdonalds instead. Hunting is as much of a hobby as collecting stamps or painting warhammer models.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

I agree with you completely. Securing the 2nd is the best way to ensure the safety of people from oppression.

Ryder Long
Ryder Long

Banning guns = intense increase in violence and murders
prove it

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

Solitary confinement is very safe

John Bailey
John Bailey

why would you use ak as full auto, unless in autistic rage?
Just have one in chamber and you're legal brah

Jason Hernandez
Jason Hernandez

Guns need to be legal so we can defend ourselves against tyranny!

Banning guns is useless because people will always be able to get them!

Which one is it?

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

how easy is it to get a gun? is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?

In some states yes, gun laws vary from state to state

All of them some require special permits and are taxed to death

Semi is a bullet fires every time you pull the trigger, "manual" requires you to cock the weapon each time you shoot

what are assault weapons??
nothing it is a made up term for guns they think are scary

what's the whole assault weapons ban?
they classify guns they don't like as assault weapons and ban the sale of them

how do you feel the media portraits guns in the usa? cuz over here in sweden it's obv just one thing

Media is 100% liberal NOGUNZ faggots

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Mexicos crime rate is a result of the war on drugs turning it into a profitable crime paradise.
Canada, UK, Austrlia, Germany all banned guns and have a far lower violence and murder rate than America.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Attached: 1522124190771.jpg (59 KB, 960x926)

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

thank the people from the third-world living here

Attached: 1513482342450.png (507 KB, 566x433)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

have a far lower violence and murder rate than America.

nope they have a lower GUN CRIME rate violent crimes and murders are about the same

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

I have so many questions about guns since im a swede fag i dont get to know anything more than 'guhfgh guns kill peopeltjeg'

Depending upon your state laws and ability to pass a background check, you can purchase a gun from walmart or the like in less than an hour.

Automatics are de facto banned since 1986. You can still purchase full autos pre-1986 but they are tens of thousands for cheap guns like a Sten.

Semi means one bullet is fired per trigger pull and the gun will eject the round and autoload the next round so you can release the trigger and pull it again. manual means the guns action is lever, bolt, or pump. You will have to manually cock the lever, pull back the bolt, or pump the action in order to eject the spent casing and load another before pulling the trigger.

what are assault weapons?? what's the whole assault weapons ban?
"Assault weapon" is a leftist meme. Most would consider an assault weapon to be capable of full auto. The left thinks assault weapons are anything that looks scary. A ruger mini 14 and an AR15 are functionally equivalent but they think the AR15 needs to be banned because its all black while the rugers are generally wood furniture.

The news media portrays guns as being evil. Movies and TV generally portray them ambiguously (both the good and bad guys use them equally). Most people outside the major cities see them as a right and regularly shoot for sport and hunting, and carry or keep them in their houses for self-defense.

if you have anything else you'd like to tell me pls do
thank you a lot

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

Gun control =/ Gun confiscation

Jace Morgan
Jace Morgan

Mexico was violent far before any drug war happened

James Roberts
James Roberts

Germany banned guns
What do you mean by "banned"? There are 1.4 million gun owners in germany, owning a total of 5.5 million legal guns.

m.focus.de/politik/deutschland/nationales-waffenregister-liefert-ueberblick-deutsche-besitzen-5-5-millionen-waffen_aid_889085.html

Joseph James
Joseph James

if banning cars prevented even ONE fatal crash, it would be worth it.
i value walking over not being trapped in a fast metal death machine

Attached: 1408129299719.jpg (69 KB, 1000x1000)

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

All of them some require special permits and are taxed to death
this is wrong, besides automatic weapons

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

America intention homicide rate: 4.88
Canada intentional homicide rate: 1.68
Germany intentional homicide rate: 0.85

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

lol, i guess...

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

violent crimes and murders are about the same
Sorry, but check the numbers. Germany has a total murder rate of 0.8 per 100.000, far below the murder rate of the US.

Joseph Davis
Joseph Davis

Why is Canada so much more violent than European countries?

Benjamin Murphy
Benjamin Murphy

Muh drugs

Mexico also has massive issues with extortion, human trafficking, and arms running. Actually believing legalizing drugs would solve their problems. Lmfao

Gabriel Martin
Gabriel Martin

zombies
close zombies
far away zombies
lots of zombies

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Sometimes we lose at important hockey games.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

That's a bit of a logical leap you did there. I was just short handing Mexico gang problem, not suggesting that legalizing drugs would fix the country.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

nope they have a lower GUN CRIME rate violent crimes and murders are about the same
this is not true all member states of the european union have lower murder rates than the usa

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Intentional homicide may or may not include infanticide, assisted suicide or euthanasia

A country like the US is constantly including suicide in their firearms crime statistics so this may be skewed heavily I'd imagine

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Attached: ben-franklin.jpg (64 KB, 1024x768)

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Mexicos crime rate is a result of the war on drugs turning it into a profitable crime paradise.

That's literally what you said. You've pinned their entire crime problem on drugs. It's bullshit.

Eli Price
Eli Price

yeah it's just being replaced by raping

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Some folks near the North Pole. Similar with us because some folks in the Southeast. You could see these same folks in Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Personally I think owning a shotgun for personal defence is a bit much, and a rifle is overkill. But they shouldn't be banned.

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

It may include ASSISTED suicide, user.
Still a far better source than the counter argument could come up with.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

why does no one bring up social unrest

Attached: justgetashotgun.webm (2.93 MB, 640x470)

Ayden King
Ayden King

It's semantics. The only relevant point I was making is that Mexicos crime rate cannot be blamed on the gun ban.

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

bait and the
counter bait

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

It's not semantics because it's literally what you said, unless you're backpedaling on your drugs hypothesis. But you're right, it cannot only be blamed on a gun ban. Genetics are a more likely culprit.

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

the only European country that has higher rape per 100,000 population than the USA is Sweden
also Europe has a higher percentage of white people than usa does

Attached: 1521133636248.jpg (343 KB, 1080x1080)

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

It is my right as a citizen to own a gun.

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

A shotgun is by far the best weapon for self-defense

Colton Gomez
Colton Gomez

Attached: brave-patriot.jpg (849 KB, 3024x4032)

James Davis
James Davis

Guns need to be legal so we can defend ourselves against tyranny!

Banning guns is useless because people will always be able to get them!

Which one is it?

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

its weird. its almost like there is an undesirable element of society that keeps being protected despite its total detriment to the host nation.

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Haha good bait

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

Guns do not constitute a need for me. They are a a want, a desire. Buying guns is conspicuous consumption, as a result of the free market and capitalism. if you ever bought a gun, then you will know they are not cheap.
The left tricks us by saying we think we need guns, and we convince ourselves that we do. obviously we don't. the only real needs are food, water, and sleep. we WANT guns.
if someone needs something and you threaten to withhold it, you control them on very deep and emotional levels, it is psychological. it is why sleep deprivation works so well. the left has mastered this tactic, which drives conservatives mad.
gun owners must train themselves to want their guns.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Some people are purists, or actually enjoy the hobby. Sure, you could argue that it is inefficient when compared with alternatives. But is the leaf the browses pol all day argueing about inefficient use of time?

Also something could be said about the difference in taste between hunting it yourself then buying it from a supermarket.

Benjamin Morales
Benjamin Morales

Be island
Mostly White
Gun control works

Be huge landmass
56% White
Mexico as a border country
Mexico brings in tons of illegal guns
Gun control doesnt work

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

I'm not saying it's something people shouldn't do, I am just saying that it is not a viable method of feeding a family. It's a hobby/sport, and is done for fun. Providing some amount of food is a bonus, really.
No one in America would starve if all guns were removed, is the essence of what I was saying.

Also something could be said about the difference in taste between hunting it yourself then buying it from a supermarket.

People also think they can tell cheap wine from fancy wine. It's all purely psychosomatic.

Lucas King
Lucas King

Our gun crime was declining since the 60's.
Gun crime continued to decrease after banning guns, but at a much slower rate. Therefore it had a slightly negative effect of gun crime AND we've lost our freedom.

TOTALLY WORTH IT

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

You must really value sucking dick too

Brayden Wood
Brayden Wood

I value safety over freedom.
It's because you're a slave, aren't you?

Ethan Sullivan
Ethan Sullivan

дa ти eбa мaйкaтa бpaт

Attached: my-sides.jpg (7 KB, 179x282)

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

Protip: Only our (((politicians))) don't, we actually do, but we don't make a big deal out of it - we simply hoard our AK's at home. That way, the gassing will be even bigger my dumb ogres.

You're welcome.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

Nice bait, you got me;

Then you aren't an American. Fuck off to Canada.

Nathan White
Nathan White

You cant have the first ammendment without the second.

Think about it.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

I am in a BDSM relationship where I am a 24/7 slave and that allows me to see the world through a better lens where I can see the importance of being protected and the need for safety. Guns are killing machines - ban them.

Liam Carter
Liam Carter

retarded commie. How does one secure food, water, and a sound sleep in what is fundamentally a dog-eat-dog world? Gonna be a use of force m8, the modern gun being the most efficient manifestation of this.

Attached: 1511384090995.png (1.51 MB, 1028x771)

Easton Howard
Easton Howard

Whatever you say, Aaron.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

prefer safety over freedom

Then you will have neither, and deserve it.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

The 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution guarantees ALL the other amendments!!!!

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Yeah. First the 2nd, then the 1st, then all others.
No life is worth the independance ( not freedom, only faggots use that word) of a whole nation. Kys. For real.

Evan Anderson
Evan Anderson

I think that everyone should live in their own padded rooms where we are fed our sustenance through a tube. Everyone is safe and fed forever. The world is a really scary place.

Attached: shitma.png (161 KB, 444x336)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Australia going to Mars
You need a space program first, retard.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

then you shall have neither

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

An old white guy said this quote therefore it is true and valid

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

supforums.com/thread/165619706/politics

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

We didn't ban guns you stupid faggot. If you support Canadian gun laws, you haven't looked into Canadian gun laws.

Landon Wright
Landon Wright

Toronto and injuns

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

Hunting is a great way to get hormone free food. Or you can pay $10 for some hormone free chicken breasts which is ridiculous. Certified organic hormone free meat is oberpriced.

Plus hiking in the wilderness is great excercise.

Why do all you gun control faggots say you don't want to infringe on hunting, then tall shit on hunting. This is just further proof that you want a total gun ban. You will go after "assauly weapons" first, then semi-automatics, then hunting weapons. This is why I refuse to budge one inch on gun rights. It is not a "slippery slope" phobia. You people make your intentions crystal clear.

Your idea of "compromise" is to take 3 steps forward, then 1 step back over and over again until guns are gone. You wany us to see the 1 step back as compromise when we both know you plan on taking that step forward again as soon as possible.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

An old white guy said this quote therefore it is true and valid

Now you're catching on. This is correct.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

"Plans"

Anybody can say they will do something. Let me know when Australia has launched something into orbit using their own rocket.

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

abc.net.au/news/2017-11-29/50-years-since-first-satellite-launch-wresat/9205878

50 years ago you fucking retard

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Attached: 1522032985688-r9k.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1159)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

This.
Strict gun laws has made Sweden super safe. No one has ever been shot dead during the last 3 decades.

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

Except for the "putting food on the table" i got pretty much that. For hunting i am thinking bout a remington700. Good?

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

i have a mental illness that means my anecdotal point is valid

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Then you deserve neither.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

It won't prevent death, it'll open the gate to ultimate bloodshed.

Andrew Hughes
Andrew Hughes

America does not equal Australia. Your ignorance and the ignorance of your peers are going to get millions of Americans killed. Are you willing to accept the consequences of that?

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

Why are these icons from Stalker?

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Finally a leftie begins to see the light.

Attached: 1521810356013.jpg (245 KB, 2048x1152)

Brody Perez
Brody Perez

weak

Attached: 1483452768897.png (33 KB, 448x452)

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Kys

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

This is why you are getting blacked by Ahmed and his 15 mudniglets.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

America doesn't have a gun problem, it as a nigger problem.

Attached: 384578923475-(2).png (120 KB, 263x231)

Xavier Walker
Xavier Walker

b8

Hudson Allen
Hudson Allen

Nice meme flag, queer.

I'm 35 and pro-2A.

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

Get out of here stalker.

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

First part is true

Adrian James
Adrian James

You're a fucking tool that's why you dumb son of a bitch

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

It'll cause a lot more.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

I recognize those icons

Attached: mono.png (1.35 MB, 1440x900)

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Ya, while your cops are arresting ppl for hurtful words and garden tools. Sit the fuck down asshole and get raped by all the niggers coming Into your country

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

your gov. knows about your guns - they have your adress and IP . Nobody knows if Bernd from kc has an AK 47 hidden somewhere near an Autobahn onramp. no gov knows about this equipment and the soviet soldier who sold it back in 1990 is allready dead.

Attached: draußen.vorm.Haus.Danke.jpg (175 KB, 900x1200)

Isaiah Thompson
Isaiah Thompson

Attached: Fikki.fikki.Schlumpf.traumatisiert.jpg (241 KB, 918x459)

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

Sbrs and SBS along with silencers require a 200 dollar nfa tax stamp to own legally

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

why is you country so violent?

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

not posting /ourgun/
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Attached: r9ksg1.jpg (29 KB, 702x336)

Luis Clark
Luis Clark

I love guns faggot. I own 12. Now go back to fucking your sister.

Blake Bell
Blake Bell

Lost Alpha is ok, but Dez screwed up by adding a few too many things the original was not intended to have, especially the CoP shaders which are INCOMPATIBLE with SoC engine - which happens to be the one LA uses.
So bascially there are redundant elements now, and a graphic (DX11) setting which is highy unsable. Also shitty optimization, it takes up almost 2GB of your RAM when idling.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

ksg is a piece of shit

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

You will get neither.

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Tits or get the fuck out.

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

How is the last one faring against government's drones?

Henry Green
Henry Green

Isn't that the gun used by the guy from /r9k/?

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

but pic related

Attached: 1521083593259.webm (1.98 MB, 854x478)

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Attached: ausspaceprogram.webm (1.7 MB, 1280x720)

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

Attached: shallnotbeinfringed-fantasticallystupid.png (220 KB, 872x886)

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

what is the name of this pew pew stick?

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

This Facebook meme's been going around for years.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

nice cuntry you live in.

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Your bait is gay

Attached: ben-franklin-quotes.jpg (29 KB, 400x400)

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

3500 children drown in pools every year so ban assault pools too

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

Getting rid of slavery was free. Death toll was Lincoln's genocide. If they had waited couple more decades, slavery would been eliminated like the rest of the world, easily, with debate and bants, zero deaths.

Guns? Come and take them.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

New Full auto is b& and getting preban guns is expensive, well over 10g's, and the taxes, laws and other shit make it a bureaucratic nightmare. Youre better off building your own full auto. Its not that hard, its cheaper and nobody will know you have it. Its legal but you cant sell them as far as i know. Laws on that stuff are pretty grey.

Ryan Reed
Ryan Reed

Not a mental illness.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

WTF

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

*blocks your path

Attached: patriotact-marquee.jpg?itok=mKjLuoYh.jpg (26 KB, 1160x768)

Jackson Ortiz
Jackson Ortiz

poor robot

Attached: le-feels-man.png (8 KB, 250x300)

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

literally live like a slave because fetish
not a mental illness

Dylan Watson
Dylan Watson

sage sage sageee

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

kek

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

First 2 in the tube are 00 buck; that's if the fucker can take 6 shells of rubber buck

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Good one

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

is it really just walk to walkmart and come out w/ a rifle?

Where I live, you will be questioned if you leave a Walmart WITHOUT purchasing a rifle.

On Sundays, our evem church holds charity drives to purchase firearms for families who hane been recently laid off and may be unable to afford them.

Hell, for graduation, the local kids get to pick a complementary semi-auto out of the Mystery Gun Box.

It's a community tradition m8.

Attached: 598c4e87a3bfa.image-.jpg (109 KB, 600x872)

Josiah Hall
Josiah Hall

This is the proof that there was no shooting in that "republican, white, trump supporting church" in Texas.

Impossible you will find 100 or more group of above people, in Texas, unarmed.

If that shooting were real, that soyboy would have walked into that church, pulled out his gun, and got ventilated and tossed out back behind the church in a dumpster.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Pretty funny how you think a slightly larger gun will protect you from your own government. They'd just rocket your house rather than engage in a shooting battle with a mutt and his pea shooter, you dumb spic.

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

check'd

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Canada
banned guns
stop posting please you utter mongoloid

Attached: t97.jpg (837 KB, 1820x902)

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

I have an old soviet BDM 1 to get away safely. The cops cant stop something like that, and it has enough supplies to reach the border. And its amphibious

Connor Reyes
Connor Reyes

Army aren't cops.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

The army cant engage civillian criminals or they wouldve called an m1 abrams on the guy with the killdozer

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

What's the domestic enemy then?

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

Unless there was a civil war the police would just follow you until your vehicle breaks down or runs out of gas so you must be capaple of crossing the california gulf or the rio grande from where you live

Andrew Scott
Andrew Scott

Bundy Ranch.

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

They'd shoot you first for drawing a gun on them.

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

WRONG. All Kalshnikov designs are for kulaks and imperialists.

Attached: girlfriendshusband.jpg (11 KB, 403x266)

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

ugh so true think of the chillen

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

I'm a total pussy
Racking a shell will pucker some assholss real quick.

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

Not if the gun is mounted in the turret of my bdm 1. Their bullets wouldnt work on that. If that happened i would rather try to get away than fight. I would use the gun to create obstacles so they couldnt chase me.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Too bad Southerners chimped our

Jaxon Hill
Jaxon Hill

If you ever became a threat they'd just use a bazooka from a helicopter or wake up the National Guard.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

just add blacks to the mix and watch your numbers soar. you don't have blacks in canada or germany like we do

Attached: murderafrica.png (271 KB, 1023x653)

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

damn, Im getting the fuck out of this shithole (Sup Forums)

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Sooooo... communism. That is a quick weight loss regimen.

Andrew Hernandez
Andrew Hernandez

venezuela. chavez banned civilian gun ownership there a few years ago, rabbi

Daniel Perry
Daniel Perry

If you give up freedom for safety you won't get either.

David Lee
David Lee

Oh yeah let’s regulate what people eat while we’re at it. Socialism ain’t happenin bruh

Attached: image.jpg (672 KB, 1920x1080)

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

That's true. Imagine a group of roided up Hyphenated-Americans running en masse against a white phalanx. It would just take one guy who read about ancient tactics and one football coach to organize the white army better than the negros could ever organize themselves in a melee battle.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

all those gun graphics are from battlefield, aren't they? specifically, bad company 2?

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

ah fuck, I knew they looked familiar

Ethan Wilson
Ethan Wilson

no women either

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

I value safety over freedom

Then go to prison

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Attached: 1515730819627.jpg (40 KB, 410x375)

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

America is a prison. Can't even walk outside or you get shit

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

Attached: 23423452.png (9 KB, 540x774)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

i think you meant india

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

it worked for australia
violent crime has spiked massively since they were banned
please do not do this to yourself any further

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

oy vey

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

I’ll beat your fucking teeth in. Dumbass little fuckin loser

Luke Howard
Luke Howard

Those who value security over freedom will lose one and gain neither

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Texasfag here. I can walk into any gun store right now and purchase any weapon I want and leave with immediately after filling out the background check papers and passing the check of course. I can even order online and pick up from an FFL location.

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH FAGGOT

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

So just bend over? No thanks. When I'm dead you can have my stuff.

Attached: stop-destroying-the-earth.jpg (56 KB, 550x367)

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Repealing it won't make you safer.

William Watson
William Watson

Attached: 17v3lm.jpg (18 KB, 228x279)

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

If you don't let me fuck your ass and mouth I'm going to stab a random person to death. Well, faggot, what now?

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Attached: 1522023501531.png (347 KB, 750x523)

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Well regulated is an old term that meant "in proper functioning order" not "restricted".
You retards really need to learn.

Connor Bennett
Connor Bennett

Few weeks lol

One elk will feed for months. There are these things called freezers and vegetables

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Pemmican nigger.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

What a stupid fucking argument.
Ban all unnecessary access to water because sometimes people drown why don't you.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

This only works in countries that have 80% racial/socioeconomic majorities dumbass, If we repeal the 2nd amendment here poor people will steal and rape without rapid consequence.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

be amerimutt
get shot
get robbed
cant afford healthcare
no welfare or gibs
die

Attached: b47ffafb77a514a.gif (2.71 MB, 4692x2568)

Jonathan Bennett
Jonathan Bennett

Attached: 11010R-v1-20122305.jpg (393 KB, 1500x1378)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit