Why do all coalburners have a distinctive appearance?

I'm not talking about tattoos or piercings or the way they talk or act, i'm talking about their faces. I can almost always correctly identify a coalburner IRL. I think it's something to do with the eyes, but i'm not sure. Anyone know what it is?
I need more answers, I seriously think this is fascinating.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's the look of someone who has no self respect and/or other severe psychological issues.

Stop reposting this thread

Fpbp

Similar thing with gays, pedos, incels, etc.

The face gives off an incredible amount of information + you can sense other things from pheremones.

I know a coal burner who thinks she's one of the Kardashian and has ended up with a niglet and will be a single mother for the rest of her life.

I need more answers. This has been on my mind all day.
Is she a single mom now? I love watching coalburners go crazy when even the worst beta won't adopt them and their mutt(s).

ugly and fat, that's why they can't get a white partner.

Attached: attractiveness by ethnicity poll race.jpg (1028x802, 182K)

/thread

Coal burners at my job are real quick to point out problems with white customers but defends black behavior every day.
Then, the secret coal burners, white females in relationships with white men, fucking niggers in the break room...a dozen different women so far. Been there 2 years. It's very very common.

Race mixers deserve the death penalty.

Black girls for some reason want me and I always turn them down because I have honor.

These race mixing whores have no sense of loyalty and in a more sane society would be burned at the stake.

Please tell me that you've anonymously tipped off their husbands.

Nobody deserves that kind of secret.

You're responding to a cuckold fetishist, user

Just hit and quit.

Nah man I don’t fuck monkeys.

>why do white women fuck those filthy apes if I turn them down??? >:(((

Black girls don't have tighter vaginas, black men DO have much larger penises. That's why they're so popular amongst white womeb.

It's those fucking thin eyebrows that are always too far apart.

Coal burning is a strange thing.. the women I know who are coal burners are all fake a fuck and have drama filled pasts that include attempted suicides and drug use.. plus just being known as ditzy useless beauty bubble whores who do nothing but cause stress for everybody involved in their shitty lives.

black women have tighter vaginas, that's because they have to push out black babies who have far smaller heads than their cuacasoid or mongoloid counterparts

There's no distinctive appearance. ALL white women have sex with black men in their youthful years, especially in college. The ones who don't are a very tiny minority.
White men are used as wallets when women are out of their prime. They go to black men for sex.

C H E C K
H
E
C
K

Attached: 1515306953704.jpg (539x717, 105K)

When did they let a nigger into Poland?!

>it's something to do with the eyes
smoky eye makeup?

Attached: smoky-eyes.jpg (1600x1200, 410K)

You forgot your memeflag Sup Forumsand.

Along with bad genes.

Instead of spending all day on Sup Forums, go outside sometimes. Befriend some young women. Eventually they will tell you that they experimented with other races in college. It's just how it is.
They refuse to say it at first because it scares off men who are afraid they can't compete but it happens everywhere, especially in America. I'm sure your girlfriends/ wives had their fair share of black dicks too.

You didn't answer my question. Nigger or Pole with a cuck fetish?

I'm a Polish man with common sense. What makes you think I have a cuckold fetish?

Jesus christ Euro fag, you do realize that all blacks have a fetish with white people including females right? It's a taking of purity thing with them. Including black women shame blacks if they "act white" meanwhile try and screw all somewhat attractive white people they come across, why do you think that is? It's because they know at the very least subconsciously about white peoples nature to push for better, and they want to take that in some way...obviously in this discussion it means sexually. Have some fucking self control or you get the gas on the day of the rope.

If you honestly want coalburners to stop burning coal, well, look within yourself.
Basically:
If you were a 7+/10, would you fuck user who's at his computer for hours at a day, barely has nerve to talk to girls, and doesn't even lift?
Eh, probably not. You would be a creature who can literally have 7 orgasms in a row, why wouldn't you pursue having your brains fucked out? You'd pursue a man who can do that.

I'm not against you Anons, but we have so many threads like this every day. Don't quit white women and they won't quit you.
You are, by default, the most desired race. Don't let your blood and genes go to waste.

Attached: racial dating data.jpg (1616x1042, 511K)

This is a pretty long post, but, uh, if you want to stop coalburning as a whole, then I think this is a good guide.
1/2.

Attached: womyn 1.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

2/2

Attached: womyn pt 2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Daddy issues, they burn the coal to piss off their parents and shitty trampy tattoos or piercings are a initial indicator of the issue.

There was this experiment where researchers tried to breed foxes to be more friendly. They ended up looking like dogs. Genes that control appearance also control behavioral aspects.

Judge a book by it's cover

>White men being shown to be more traitorous than White Women

Seriously men need to be shamed all the fucking same. The double standard that men hold onto is fucking horrendous.

Nigger monkey juice gets absorbed into the female body after intercourse. It is protein and changes the woman somewhat. That is why mudsharks have a simian appearance. This also explains the myth that older couples look alike. The husband's semen has been absorbed into the wife's body and she starts to look like him.

Attached: 1522093105030.jpg (925x514, 58K)

Judge its race.
Judge its diet.
Judge its features.
Judge its clothes.
JUDGE IT.

Trips of truth, especially if coke, heroin, or meth was involved.

Never take a mulatto mutt, date basic bitches, don't get with women w who fuck niggers, did/do hard drugs, is BP or BL, and unironically is agnostic and/or gommie political views.

Attached: 733964d70bb5997c0e1a75d1de77e107--joseph-the-battle.jpg (736x998, 131K)

I bet she has that generic Kardashian look too

Maybe Coalburners wouldn't look for blacks if their own men weren't so pathetic. You guys keep crying about it instead of manning up. Also you seem to enjoy dressing up as women over marrying them

Attached: 1521143151733.jpg (2400x2400, 734K)

>he fell for the bbc meme

It's just shitposting. It sounds like BLM trolling from my end of the screen.

I do see it for myself though. Coalburning happens but nowhere near as common as "every woman".

Unfortunately, I've seen an increase in la monstrosidad niglet half-breeds over the years though. He insists he cain't feel shieeet with a condom and insists his pullout game is dope yo. Never ends well. No happy ending.

The reason why they don't reveal their interracial flings is because the man they want to score (rich, attractive, talented) is likely to pass her over if he ever found out. It's one thing to fling, it's entirely another to fling with another "tribe" so to speak. They know this is the case and that they shouldn't do it, but they do anyways, and men everywhere are getting pretty fucking good at spotting them out. Someone always slips up, whether directly or through the peer group.

That is what happened with a sex-positive, free love society, and the women are starting to regret it as they're finding out that desirable men they could have had a shot at really do not like used goods (like a smoker's used car), let alone single motherhood with a halfbreed baby. They regret it so much that there's a growing rate of false accusations to protect their "innocence", even though it just drives away the men they're chasing after.

The complications from this are far-reaching. I can already see an upperclass and underclass being formed in terms of desirability right now and a lot of women are trying their hardest to fake it until they make it into that upperclass of chastity or at worst minimal "in-tribe relationships". Problem is their ticket's already been punched. No refunds.

Shit's fucked.

Yeah single mother now and forever with an Africans bastard.

>what makes you think I have a cuckold fetish

Oh gee, I dunno maybe its your uncommon fascination with nigger dicks in white women?!

I live in Niggerville USA, I've forgotten more about nogs and how whites interact with them than you'll ever know. The average white woman would not and has not had sex with a nigger. Sure, some do, but most do not.

>I can almost always correctly identify a coalburner IRL.
Me too: if she's white, she's a coalburner.

attention shagging
females will jump on subhuman cock to provoke a response from alpha males, including their fathers that have failed in their duty to pair their daughter off with a decent man.
Caucasian males are subdued by the kike mob so can't respond to the attention shagging.

same for men, except we go yellow fever rather than jungle fever

Hmm, forgot meme flag.
No blacked pic attached.
I'll give you your (you) but try harder next time

>(Ty)

Attached: 1521370703645.png (616x480, 237K)

Some have, some haven't. I've been with a lot of women, and act extremely open minded, and a large portion quietly can't stand non white guys

>virgins actually need some guideline to deal with women
>don't experience it themselves and know what the fuck to do after the first broken relationship
wew lad
next you will tell me MGTOW isnt for cucks
he's no Pole
friendly reminder that their media is owned by (((them)))

Attached: 1521469941022.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

sauce?

It's the "fuck the world look "
It's some sort of feeding their ego with the fact they are gonna piss off everyone.
A white coal burner will see thousands faces of jealous white guys because they give the " laid " to a black man.

It's the oposite look of a white guy with a black gf

Fair enough, I trust the Germans Jewdar.

Attached: 1522028217225.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Kim Kardashian is ugly as fuck
Bitch looks like a monkey
Least attractive member of her family

In 95% of cases its fat/ugly/trailer trash white girl with some black dude.

And 95% of the time the look they get is pity/disdain.

Rarely there will be a alpha black super chad (pro athlete, super rich, etc) who will have some 9/10 bimbo, since having a white girlfriend is a status symbol for the most alpha 1% blacks, but its extremely rare.

>who are afraid they can't compete
Ok tyrone
Nice proxy

>using Sup Forums to talk trash about kike media personalitys
u just earned a random redpill

Attached: sixgurilion.jpg (1096x1600, 1.45M)

It's the smell that gives them away.