Every single day this shit happens

We need gun control you dumbshits. Stop being edgy contrarians and say YES.

Attached: 1522174073497-1.jpg (720x477, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wkyt.com/content/news/Hearing-for-Lexington-teen-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-classmates-477916203.htmlH
gifbin.com/985056
archive.is/kWnU2
kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article203612284.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

SHALL

Fuck off, Achmed.

We have enough gun control, thanks. What we really need is more love. Maybe if Emma Gonzalez had shown Cruz a little love instead of bullying him, none of that would’ve happened.

Wow, 3 students claim he said something. That does it, no more guns guys.

wkyt.com/content/news/Hearing-for-Lexington-teen-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-classmates-477916203.htmlH

Attached: 171A8016-D304-4B99-894A-F7538D92E45B.png (500x376, 252K)

INFRINGE

Stop using my flag, shill

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Are tattoos really that expensive?

He's not guilty.

>Mother gives son money for tattoo
Yep, guns are the problem

Attached: 1414776434074.jpg (500x494, 41K)

"We need gun control" was not an idea that ever occurred organically to any citizen. It was instigated by politicians and their media mouthpieces. So it's entire silly, whilst spamming Sup Forums with anti right wing propaganda (which spamming is in itself silly), to use this cheesy rhetoric about "contrarians"-- the whole thing is laughable.

Why do you think spamming supposedly "right wing" boards with bizarre and idiotic propaganda helps you in some way? Explain it. How? All it does is show that gun grabbing is completely corrupt and political, that propaganda is a nightmare, that MSM is lying continually, and that patriotic Americans need to rose themselves to fight this horrid shit. Why so unbelievably dumb though. Why? I'm really curious.

fake news

So the mom just handed over 400 dollars for a tattoo?

Depends.
I know people with $150,000+ on their body.
I also know people with like $30 of flash art.

How about we start arresting bullies for assault and battery in the schools instead? After all, they are the CAUSE of most shooters getting triggered in the first place

this

Tattoos are disgustingly degenerate.

S H A L L

School shooters are so weird to me. I know school sucks, but once its over you have your whole life open to you. It doesnt matter if you couldnt get laid or people bullied you, its over, you're free. Why the fuck would go to prison for the rest of your life or just die because of a bunch of faggots you're forced to be around for a very small portion of your life.

>here son, heres hundreds of dollars to mark yourself with degenerate scars
>What?! you bought a gun, how could everything have gone so wrong I did everything right!

I agree that gun regulations are not going to solve a thing. We just need to take a tiny sliver of the military budget and massively fund mental health systems and facilities. The cops that encountered the lunatic shooter multiple times would have had some place to store the fucker.

REPEAL ALL GUN LAWS OR THERE WILL BE WAR AND MILLIONS WILL DIE.

tattoos are degenerate and the kid has more sense than his parents

Where I live we have bears. I just walk home from work and they follow me. It's at the point where I hear them and get ready to film them. Sometimes they make hissing noises like cats. I can't afford a car and I just want to make it home alive.

Attached: bear12.webm (740x416, 2.9M)

This.

anybody under 21 shouldn't be allowed to own a gun or join the army. anybody over 21 can not purchase gun if they are a felon, mentally unstable, or have a domestic violence conviction.

see

NOT

How about an IQ test for the right to reproduce.
OR,
How about we decide when you become AN ADULT.
16 YRS Drive car
18 vote, smoke, guns (maybe), draft
21 alcohol , pot??,
26 still living with parents on health insurance.
Let's just BAN EVERYTHING until Adult.
21 or 26 INCLUDING drivers license and Voting.
Then I'm cool with guns til then.
No selective adulthood.

Shitty bait.
Still cunty.
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1509930388453.jpg (827x628, 150K)

>mother gives son money for tattoo

Attached: 1519791809269.png (531x441, 72K)

this is the kind of shit single motherhood creates

I also do not like free speech can we get rid of Sup Forums as well? It's a hotbed for extreme right wing views.

There are more than half a billion unregistered guns currently in circulation in the United States. It is literally impossible to prevent someone here from arming themselves.

Congratulations on supporting completely impotent laws, cuck.

bullies need to be killed anyways

Nope. Just milled another AR-15 receiver though.

>be American
>get money for tattoo
>instead buys an AR
>plans to shoot school because muhhh bullying
>get snitched
> get arrested and charged for terrorism

Just a normal day for a White teen in the US

I would be satisfied with this answer, too bad this isn't a footnote in the constitution.

Imagine the shitlibs trying to squirm and find a way to talk around it.

Money for a tattoo? Jesus Christ.

>I'm so proud of you for getting a C on your math test. Here's 200 bucks for a tattoo.

What a trashy, disgusting family. That kid's a pussy too if he can't handle his own bullying.

What is happening in society? Grow a pair. Stop taking the easy way out. Learn how to be a decent human being. And kids need to stop bullying each other.

It's so fucked.

>a tattoo is enough for an AR15

Attached: katze.jpg (1124x1024, 172K)

>roastie give money to kid to get some degenerate doodle on his skin
>based boy buys the symbol of America instead

Everything went better than expected

sage

I've heard of tattoos costing into the thousands. You can get an AR for like $400.

maybe fucking liberal kikes should stop bullying people.

>own a gun or join the army
How about we compromise, anyone under 21 can't vote, oh wait, Demoshits would never do that because half their base is stupid kids who are easily manipulated.

Either people are adults and they can make adult choices or they aren't, people need to make up[ their fucking minds.

Id hate to be a bullied kid right now, all your bullies have to do is get together and claim you threatened to shoot them for being bullies and you're fucked. They'll probably get kodos for it and everything. It's like next level swatting.

>money wants kid to get tattoo
>kid buys a rifle to shoot up school
these two things connect very well

Attached: bd8.png (1190x906, 178K)

>Muh Strawman

So... I guess we're just supposed to ignore that this kid obviously have really shitty parents. They'll not only give the kid permission to get a tattoo, but they'll give him enough money to buy a several hundred dollar firearm.

You know if the kid's family will give him money for a tattoo they'll probably give him a car that he can run down his school makes with. And a decently planned 'Car of Peace' attack could take out way more people that some faggot with a rifle.

gifbin.com/985056

>its the bullied kids fault

again?

(((Felker)))
ENOUGH! Gas kikes now!

>mentally unstable
Subjective judgment, ripe for abuse.
>domestic violence
Roastie says "he hit me" and then he is convicted and can't own a gun. Never going to be abused, I'm sure.

under 21 was banned from voting before the Vietnam war. Kikes used the draft as an excuse lower the age to 18.

Take off that flag you fucking traitor.

tattoos are fucking degenerate

No

this is the judes lie, go get a tattoo cuckgoyboy

GUNS are bad mmmmk

Attached: the-ocp-1512792259.jpg (520x293, 28K)

>because he was bullied
THE GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM

> Mother gives son money for tatoo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 11.01.00 AM.png (1405x266, 215K)

I like the subtle revisions

Little by little we'll chip away at the plaque that has encrusted the constitution. We'll return to constitutional law eventually.

>mother gives money for tatoo
She needs to be lashed 10 times just for this. What kind of subhuman accept that her son get branded like cattle ?

If they want to raise the right to own guns to 21 then the only way I would accept this is if they raise the voting and draft age to 21.
Anything less and they can all get fucked by a cactus.

if she'd sucked his dick, he never would've shot up the school

Attached: 278xme.jpg (500x572, 91K)

You’re just stating your opinions as facts and acting like you’ve argued something.

Can you prove point #1 rationally? Bonus points if you don’t use religious context.

Yea I'm gonna need a fact check on every part of this story

I've been refining this pasta for weeks now. Steal it. Share it. Use it.

link it you dumb nigger

Don't be so sure, she looks like she'd have chewed it off instead of sucking.

russian bot or are you new at the shill trade?

Attached: russian baller.jpg (940x543, 139K)

Bro...like why are the drugs illegal man? it's not the drugs that are the problem man. it's our mental health. like, you really think we would do drugs if we were mentally healthy?

Like bro, the drug doesn't smoke itself man. You need a smoker, the smoker is the problem here man. They need to legalize all the drugs man. And start getting some good mental health system set up. I'm glad I'm logical and can see through the bullshit man.

All the drugs are is an object, the human does the drugs. the human is evil, so why take the drugs away? man....

Attached: stonerlogo.jpg (745x647, 85K)

archive.is/kWnU2
archive of
kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article203612284.html

absolutely this. we need parent control (euthanasia) if we need anything

I capped a version from last week. I capped this one too

>asking for this shithole to disprove you
Confirmation bias much
What we need is to get in liberals heads how guncontrol was largly enhanced due to racism against "black ppl" to keep them from protecting themselves
And how racist cops are not worth relying on as much as "black brothers and sisters" in your "hood"
And that a armed nerborhood watch would be better for keeping poor peoples finances above rather than lazy police who avois rhe area and "opress black ppl"

>Mom gives son money for tattoo.

Degenerate

I've stated my positions. What are your counter arguments? That I dont have a right to self defense? That force isnt the gold standard? That the purpose of the second ammendment isnt to keep tyranny at bay?

what you americans need is to find the root of the shootings, an idiot shooting up a school is just a symptom of a much larger structural problem, gun control won't fix this

>money for tattoo

What kind of trashy mother is she?

Ok, let me ask more clearly: WHY is the right to bear arms a human right, as opposed to a right granted by the government?

>muh military budget
Military spending is good. Cut entitlement spending, the actual cause of our debt, and use that to fund mental healthcare.

dead children are fuel for the liberty machine
but without the liberty machine all of us will be enserfed, essentially

Hypothetical:
You're alive. Some user is on their way to kill you dead, right where you stand. You don't know if the police will be there in time. Do you have the right to defend your own life with whatever force you find around you at the time? It can be anything from a firearm you keep in the house to a fertilizer bomb - do you have the right to defend your own life, with force, when force is going to be used against you?
If yes, point #1 has been proven. If no, you deserve anything and everything that comes to you in this life, for you are weak of constitution.

>every single day

actually its pretty rare

Nah. If some people can't understand these basic points, then they are doomed. The only person who assures your safety is YOU. No government or neighborhood watch will do it as fervently as you can for yourself.

Remember, nativist opioid abusers are worthless pigs.

Nativist opioid sympathizers are prejudiced and disposable.

LETS DEPORT NATIVIST OPIOID ABUSERS / ABUSER SYMPATHIZERS TO ANTARCTICA

ETHNOSTATE IN ANTARCTICA

Why does this magical law only apply to one right? It doesn’t.

This. It's the degeneracy, not the guns.

Attached: 1520721625294.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Remember, nativist opioid abusers are worthless pigs.

Nativist opioid sympathizers are prejudiced and disposable.

LETS DEPORT NATIVIST OPIOID ABUSERS & THEIR SYMPATHIZERS TO ANTARCTICA

ETHNOSTATE IN ANTARCTICA

Nah. Your feelings mean nothing to me.

DONT

>parent lets kid get tattoo
>is shocked the kid turns out to be a degenerate

To the contrary, we need gun pacification. Kill every gun grabbing shitlib and put an end to the argument.

>Drug prohibition is fantastically successful

>Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.
Okay, but don't cry and think you can call the police when someone comes to exercise their human rights on you.

Come on, when seconds count the police are only minutes away!

It existed before any government. Since the first monkey picked up a rock and tried to killthe other monkey. The government didn't grantthe other monkey the right to strike back. Nature did. If you don't believe you have the right to work in your own defense, on your own behalf, why are you here? It is the essence of nature. To fight and struggle on your own behalf. The tool doesnt matter.

Fundamentally if one is denied the right to use equal force agains his enemy a second class of human has been created. This is akin to slavery.

It’s like apes with sticks (which is exactly what we are). If the tribe over there has a 5 foot spear with a rock tied on the end I damn well am going to have at least a 5 foot spear and I’m gonna sharpen my rock. Refute this