This is a live action anime face

>this is a live action anime face
proof that your waifu will never be real because you wouldn't want to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDqoB0LC1vI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a cute

The actress herself is cute already. Jesus christ.

Who the fuck thought that would be a good idea?

we really didnt need any more proof that 2D > 3D but there ya go.

stop posting this shit

How I wish the nostalgia-fags of Sup Forums are seeing this. This series is the Boku no Hero Academia of their youth.

Hey guys, have another pic of this sure-fire hit box office block buster!

the merit of this movie will not be judged on whether it's a faithful adaptation but if is a good movie

Black Widow broke her back opening a spider tank hatch, yes but the movie was just girl Robocop.

2D > 3D
nuff said

>3D

>if is a good movie
>Hollywood
>good adaptation, or good adaptation of story from anime/manga

I wouldn't watch a japan-made LA movie of Alita either.
they don't know how to make those type of movies.

Hey, Edge of Tomorrow was fun.

Ive stopped caring at this point.
They dont get it and the people who do arent gonna be influential enough in the power structure until the generation that is currently in power dies off.

Just one more thing to ignore. Theres so much to enjoy out there, why let this shit sour you?

You just know the faggots here will eat this shit up and use the "she's a cyborg" excuse for looking like shit.

it's by FOX so it's not gonna be good.

but what is this cynicism against LA anime movies? you just gotta have some studio who will do it for passion and not just quick money and brand recognition, that's FOX.

How can a waifu not be real?

>Black Widow broke her back opening a spider tank hatch
wait is this real? Because that's terrible. I feel bad, and even badder because it was for a bad movie.

I mean I was fine with the actress choice. She's cute. They didn't need to do the eye thing. Galli's pouty lips were more important anyway.

If my waifu was real she would just look like a (very) attractive 3D female, albeit with western features as she is described, because she has strong foreign genes despite being Japanese. She wouldn't look like OP with huge eyes in 3D form.
You cannot do a 1:1 conversion from 2D to 3D, period.

>James Cameron got to make a movie about his waifu
why aren't you making movies about your waifu

If your waifu was real she would not settle for you.

but I did, back in high school
youtube.com/watch?v=tDqoB0LC1vI