Post your "everyone was having a good time before this faggot showed up" character

post your "everyone was having a good time before this faggot showed up" character

The OP

shinji

Fuck you. Azusa is adorable.

yo

he just looks like a faggot fuckboi without the long hair

Millhouse.

Started acting up is more like it.

This piece of garbage. Not only did he constantly interrupt the group with his whining, crying and screaming "because he didn't want to hear ugly things any more!" every time they tried to brainstorm together to figure out what was happening around them, his ineptitude also got Maria killed, started a war, and pretty much got his people almost wiped out

How can one character be this awful and completely ruin a show?

if azusa showed up, the light music club would have never improved as much as they did, and they would have spent their entire senior year just fucking around even moreso. she's the catalyst for their success and it gives yui motivation to better herself.

if azusa never showed up*

Azusa is the lewdest!

She was a shitty little cunt who they would have kicked out if the retarded one didn't want to fuck it.

No

what the fuck were they thinking

today i will remind them

in 2008 after 9th grade a new high school was created to since the old one couldn't handle the population of ~4500 students, and the trumpet section of the band went from about 20 to 6: 1 junior, 2 sophomores (me and a friend), and 3 freshmen. it was tough, especially during marching band since the only player with marching experience was the junior. we arranged events with the middle school trumpet players and worked our asses off to convince them to continue trumpet high school. the next year the section grew to 15.

i felt the same way about the younger trumpets that the keions felt about Azusa. after that rough first year i was just happy to have younger friends to teach and goof off with. especially the ones who really put in effort and practice, like Azusa. we placed top 8 in the state in my senior year, now the band places first in a very competitive state and top 8 nationally every yesr. and the section still plays pieces that i arranged and continues traditions that i started with those 6 trumpets in the first year. K-On captured so much of my own experience. you all who dislike Azusa just never had that experience. sorry for blog.

Ewwwwwww

>actually tried to get the other members to play fucking music once in a while
>brought a bit of emotional weight to the show with the whole plot about the other girls graduating and leaving her behind
>is cute

Azusa was, get the fuck out of here.

*was great

without azusa k-on wouldn't have made me almost cry like four times, is that a good thing or a bad thing

Did you post the wrong image? Because it's not Hato or whatever the fuck his name was.

Came here to post this

This miserable cunt ruined what was a mildly interesting show and made it unbearable with her yuri faggotry. Now I love proper yuri, but this was just fuckin shit.

>best girl

It was a struggle getting through any part that had this rancid cunt in it

I hated her at first because I thought Oh boy she only exists to take Yuuta away from her. Thankfully that actually isn't the case and instead her and Rikka hang out..at night. Thinking about it there could be some chuni yuri going on

Is that Ume? You should've enjoyed it user-kun!

her legs made up for any scene with her

And hime-cut, hime-cuts are the best!

You just made me realize that it could be a lot worse and now I appreciate even the warm piece of shit that we got. Thanks for having so much shit taste that you made that terrible show better, yurifag.

DELETE THIS! Azusa is a pure angel!

No problem my precious user although to be honest I only really care about yuri when I need to look at something cute

Not really

please stop

i liked her more after reading the doujin that took place inside her toilet bowl, really gave me an interesting perspective on her

hopefully she's in the new show

Why didn't you posted one?

Thank you, Yui. I have been reminded.

Azusa is the Frank Grimes of K-ON. I'm honestly surprised she didn't die doing some silly shit imitating Yui and how easy she has it sailing through life.

Okay Komeiji, calm down

this bitch

i actually liked this show until this bitch showed up

Agreed. Azusa is an actual bitch.

Literally the reverse
Ueno was at least right in that it was Shoko who ruined everyone's friendship

Fuck you, stupid gay cunts. Literally no one asked for you.

Underrated post.

Worst girl

>they would have kicked out
I really doubt that they would do that.

>Can't censor images properly
Do you even Sup Forums faget?

A clue. He is an orange blonde shit

Skrillex from Ishuukan Friends

Fuck off queer. You belong on plebbit

fuck off uenofag

Miku in Date A Live

Go away fag

If you have this moeshit as waifu FUCK YOU

death to incest

i agree that bitch has to put down

She is but once she showed up almost all interactions involved her and it kind of killed the previous mood. In the first season anyway.

your lack of faith in iroha is disturbing

*deep internal groan*

I thought the show got better after she came. She was supposed to be a sane person in a group full of nutters.
Although, she does make Mio’s role kind of redundant.

That autistic who always post that edgy shit of ikishima, That autistic deserves permanently banned

This.

I hate this faggot so much

Are they eating noodles with white rice?