Do you think being a republican/conservative is considered cool these days?

Do you think being a republican/conservative is considered cool these days?

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-27-13-08-40.png (719x1037, 715K)

edgy but not cool yet. Give it a few more years till it's mainstream

>We're Republicans
So is Paul Ryan, that doesn't make you a good person.

Fucking wolf in sheep's clothing snake in the grass faggots is what they are.

Holy fuck no, being a conservative these days means you're some spergy white boy who's probably a white supremacist retard.

One of them is a Jew so you know they are the scummy neocon types.

People only think you're cool if you share their beliefs.

This, FUCK white boys

This
Post alpha black boys

Attached: 84C499E0-BD5F-4E4A-91C5-243E4FE8F234.jpg (641x682, 75K)

lol look at this reddit soyboys.

> THIS!!!! OMG TOTALLY THIS!

I don't know man. I think new kids are embarrased by the retarded millenials. Maybe it's just a cycle.

Attached: images (19).jpg (438x336, 25K)

actually yes. Lefties were always the counter culture, but as their numbers grew they became the authoritarian mainstream they used to hate.
Marriage and children are the new punk rock

being openly political at all probably means you are a massive faggot no one likes

liberals are just louder about it and pat themselves on the back more

Well.. Before the trump arc they ripped on liberals (and jews and gays..) far more then conservatives. I'd like to say SP was literally politically incorrect the show, and the trump arc was a pretty big betrayl out of nowhere.

WHO the fuck said I reddit cracka? Fuck ur shit whiteboi no wonder u women leaving for BLACK man

Somewhere I heard that the right wing these days has very few principles left, like liberty. Which means it just is no ñt adhering to left wing principles at all.

is he out yet?

(You)

> muh dick
> can't write or type
> double digit IQ at IQ at best

nigger confirmed

Attached: nig.jpg (225x225, 10K)

That picture looks like it's 15 years old.

I skipped the Trump season. Would you considere that season liberal?

conservative/republican label is still tainted among most millenials due to the absolute destruction of it by the media and comedy central during the bush years.

but no one wants to be around liberals or be known as one.

WE

WUZ

Not really but they played it safe. It seemed like they had an episode ready to rip Hillary prepared because they thought she would win. I really want to see that episode instead of what we got, but am glad we didn't.