Shingeki no Kyojin

R.I.P. to this sweet smile, we will never see this smile again, how do you feel Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sE5WFJY0oQc
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty bad desu. I wouldn't trade Cuteren for anything even if it meant he was still a miserable ragetard.

He will have a last smile after seeing his baby.

>filename
that’s karl fritz my nig

What do you mean by "Never" ?

>annie is dead too
why you gotta do this to me user

Annie is very much alive.

There's no evidence to the contrary.

if she was alive there would be no reason to hide it when the ova is releasing it would be a positive effect for sales user, it's time to accept it, I have,

But it makes no sense to put her in a state of suspended animation, and then kill her offscreen

Just like Isayama didn't confirm Ymir's death for a long time, even though there were plenty of chances to just mention it.

We don't know, in fact it's probably that Eren do this thing too, Isayama likes to use the similes and he uses them all the time and the reward of a normal man is have a family in this manga.

>>annie is dead too
Not confirmed.
But contributing to her is still optional

no, it doesn't make sense at all, isayama is a hack

I think the Ymir case is a bit different, she was walking around the world and so had some level of danger around her.

Annie is in an impregnable crystal cocoon, they're not much anybody can do to harm her.

The psycho rageturd is anything but normal.

We didn't even see him smile that often, unless he was grinning with rage

The granblue event has Annie asking about a turncoat. Annie confirmed for alive and switching sides.

He does occasionally in off time chapters

pic or didn't happen, don't play with my feelings

i miss these moments :(

Am I the only one who would fuck Hoboeren?

it's read from bottom up because this is the text log.

yes mikasa

probably just the writer of this wishing it, doesn't have to be true or be related with what isayama wants, do not play with my feelings user, I have given up

I want to read the whole thing, what the fuck is this?

No Mikasa

We will see that smile again after they're done trashing Marley and Eren's crew are returning to Paradis in a blimp.

It's a collab event of SNK in Granblue fantasy, which is a game for cellphones.

he can harden his hands and smash that crystal open

>Barry

As long as Connie and Sasha are still alive, they will bring Punished Eren smiles.

you sure?

DELET

>2017
>watching Connie
enjoy your sweats club

It's me or Eren transformation scene in ch 100 is like the Berthold and Reiner one when they reveal their titan forms to Eren?

with Historia?

No.

It's a browser game mostly.

youtu.be/sE5WFJY0oQc

Does it only have LAME and Annie? I think I saw some nip on twitter being excited, because there was a hint Sasha might appear and she hoped for YH as well, if that's the case

Characters in the event right now are Levi (playable), Mikasa (playable), Eren, Erwin, Armin, Annie. Though in a week the second part gets unlocked so there is that.

> the basement is the one piece

What you need to get Levi and Mikasa?

well no, basement didn't mean end of the story, it wasn't the final goal user, survival was

Just play through the event. To get the skin for gbf's MC you need to equip the snap blade and play the game basically.

Also Levi becomes playable when the second part of the event drops, for what is worth he and Mikasa are pretty good for free units.

If YH will make an appearance in the seond part, then I might give it a try.

This thread is like Marco

They adepted Mardo death scene to annie ova?

dead but not forgotten? well this was made along with the other thread, this should have been archived being the OP I left it after seeing the other thread but somehow this is alive and other thread is hitting bump limit so no harm done

>dead but not forgotten?
Marco is forgotten in the minds of anyone that isn't a delusional Jean fujo.

And nothing of value was lost.

>crossover with random mobile game
>canon

can't wait for marleyan scum to get TITAN'D to be honest

As long as Gabby survives The Reminder, I'm good with anything else that happens.

This shit doesn't prove anything. Fuck off.

it's probably about betraying the walldians user, don't be retarded, as stupid as it is annie is dead, even most of the anniefags accepted it

she's 101% guaranteed to die

How old is the average erenfag ?

12. Wild guess.

Old enough to be contrarians.

im 20

>we will never see this smile again
Not until his enemies have been reminded grimly.

I wish but game shits aren't canon, man.

Anyways, Annie SOON I hope ;_;

i miss this eren already

>happy Ragetard
This is so fucking sad. Coordinate power really mindfucks its usser.

When do you guys think this will play in the latest arc?

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Um6okMHcE

I feel like it's more than obvious it's going to play in the mini grim reminder

Manlet has a fat ass

izili

You can always tell who the fake Anniefags are when this side switching bullshit comes up. No real Anniefag sees her siding with people who want to kill her and her father as a good thing or gets excited about it. Shippers are what they can really be identified as, it's always just about getting her on the "right side" for the sake of a ship

Eren is like us. We were once edgy teenagers living in a simplified reality, but now we're just sad adults accepting reality as it is.
new Eren feels like a taste of real life

Any Anniefag wanting her to switch sides for shippingfaggotry or muh betrayal needs to GTFO.

It's either switching sides and somehow convincing the SL that they should trust her despite having no evidence for it or getting Ymir'd

I just need Annie to appear soon, alive or dead. ;_;

>Annie stays in the crystal until the end of the manga and basically does nothing
How would you react?

Ayy.

What the fuck is wrong with Armin's head?

>Volume with most of it under Reiner's perspective
>Fucking Stinkren on the first page

>decapitate with a punch
what the shit

Everything.

>Eren's head
>Hisu's right arm
zoinks scoob

too many things to comment on really

That's Annie, retard.

He does end up hogging the spotlight a bit in the end of it.

oops

Reiner BTFO

Eren did nothing wrong

What are you talking about, Reiner is on the cover.

He will smile again after killing all of his enemies, which means a couple of billions people, so it's gonna take a while

I think he meant this

GRIM REMINDER

Why is that Armin has hazel eyes in some covers and blue in others?

man, his hands looked fine in the sketch, the second layer must have ruined it

Eren's are greyish also, they changed them in the anime

How will Pignerfags ever recover