Why doesn't Nasu use a fraction of his infinite supply of money to finally give Sacchin a route...

Why doesn't Nasu use a fraction of his infinite supply of money to finally give Sacchin a route? Does he really hate her that much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwc4zObgDJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not having a route is keisan doori

Who?

Too busy playing bloodborne to even write fgo's lovecraft singularity

Too busy avoiding assassins so that takeuchi can't make every character into saber

youtube.com/watch?v=Zwc4zObgDJc

Because Nasu doesn't even remember that stupid bitch. Nobody cares.

He's lazy and wants to make sure the stone is dry. He won't even let FB make a Melty HD so they had to go and make their own ripoff.

Nobody gives a shit about Tsukihime, move on with your life.
To be honest, anything Fate related seems like rehashing a zombie at this point, but people are into that so it can't be helped.

TYPEMOON essentially owns their own mint right now selling imaginary quartz to retards in FGO.

They give now one fuck about Tsuki or anything Tsuki-related.

I think that, fundamentally, good Heroic Spirit assassins are rare by nature.

F/GO ruined everything.

Sorry user, those come after Illya and Caster route

NOT ANIME OR MANGA RELATED. FUCK OFF.

Not that Nasu/Takeuchi weren't lazy fucks before FGO
Sometimes I think they don't even exist anymore, but looking at Takeuchi's ""art"" and whatever Nasu writes, only they can be that unmotivated with what they're doing.

Type-Moon is the laziest dumbest fucking company in the world, OP

True, but F/GO just made it worse. Gachashit should be eradicated from existence. At least Extella is getting a new game, even though the story of the first one wasn't that great until the last route.
CCC TL never ever.

F/GO was a mistake.
Not that the "spinoffs" before that like Extra or Apocrypha weren't already taking the piss, but F/GO just dropped all pretense and let the entire type moon universe become the cynical money printer it is today. Of course, featuring only the most efficient ratio system of turning minimal effort into maximum profit by outsourcing simple character designs with maybe one or two poses and raking in the sick whale bucks.

Well Nasu seems to be having fun anyway.

>Laziest
>Dumbest
>makes millions with worlds profitable gacha and has one of the biggest anime franchises

Sure lad, just because they dont make your indieshit doesnt mean theyre lazy or dumb

Extra at least was a proper game.

Yeah, how could writing 5 lines of text a month and getting payed gangbusters not be fun?

Be honest with me Sup Forums
If TM somehow released F/GO in another medium like console without any gacha bullshit, would you like it? or will you still say RUINED TM FOREVER?

yet the gameplay is infinitely worse than FGO

Trick question since FGO doesn't is just a clicker game

Maybe? Don't get me wrong, from what I've read some scenarios are ok. I just despise gachashit and FGO has one of the worst gacha systems in the entire industry. FGO but in a MMO format, since it allows for periodic story updates, would be ok with me.

>Hey, Takeuchi, do you think we should do some work on the Sacchin route tonight?
>No Nasu, I think you should FUCK ME.
>...
>...
>We ensnare one another like a pair of mollusks, tentacles slithering around our fresh prey. The air becomes like the benthic lightless waters of the the carnivorous squid.
>It's hot.
>It's hot.
>It's hot.
>I gasp for air like a killer whale submerged to avoid an oil slick and think sink back down into the depths like a mollusk carried on a wave...
>Undulating.
>Undulating.
>Undulating.

How did you make a thread without a picture, OP?

That's the real reason Archimedes was trying to destroy Fateverse: To force Nasu to go back to working on Tsukihime.

He only tried to destroy Extra's.

nice.

>tfw for my extra playthroughs I manually wrote down the monster patterns and it was easy as fuck

We already have a secret sixth heroine

Came in for vampires and servants, stayed for the marine biology class.

It's for the best. UNI[st] is 10x better than Melty.

Duke Nukem Forever released yet nothing on Tsukihime 2 other than some character style changes.

Aoko is too good to be a heroine. Some things are just meant to be unobtainable.

>TYPE-MOON
>giving a shit about anything that isn't Fate
>after Mahoyo flopped
>after they ran out of KnK material to adapt
>when FGO is literally printing money

theres a knk novel they havent adapted yet

>after Mahoyo flopped
You only say this due to it being a TM product.
For the genre and market it was aimed at it did very well, but it was never going to compare to the earlier VN's due to the weaker market and whe theme not being as otaku friendly.

which one?

a meme novella mushroom man wrote for the mirai fukuin cinema release, featuring shiki and the reien girls in a zombie apocalypse.
it's shit.

My man

You guys are absolutely the worst case of denial I've ever witnessed. Tsuki is FUCKING DEAD guys, just accept it and move on
or do you seriously want a remake from current Typemoon? with garbage waifu pandering macro and all ages themes?
The dream is dead, there is not a single fucking way we can manage to get a decent product this time. wake the fuck up. Typemoon is shit. SHIT

Satsuki doesn't deserve a route as she's a shit. Give Arihiko a route instead

Is Aoko a shotacon?

The best answer is probably not.

Mahoyo english patch when?

Only with Shiki

Never ever ;_;

Slowly being fully completed. But to hell reading a partial.