Author makes a dumb Mary Sue who asspulls a happy ending when his favorite side is about to lose

>author makes a dumb Mary Sue who asspulls a happy ending when his favorite side is about to lose
>she is a beautiful girl with big boobs who is somehow still a virgin and is literally a perfect military commander despite being an illiterate peasant
>dies a "tragic" death at the hands of the comically evil enemy after saving everyone
The shitty writing in this arc is the last straw. DROPPED.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethanarsht.github.io/military_rankings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The good guys will always find a way.

1429 best girl

>dropping it right before the 2nd best arc at the Discovery Age just because the protagonist of a mini-arc
what it feels to be a pleb?

t.Lindybeige

You don't have to be Lindy to recognize bad writing. Hopefully the next arc is better.

The original is way ahead. I'm not gonna spoil much but this dude from Saxony is the next protagonist. It's gonna be an epic story of religion, politics and war. There's gonna be so much war that's gonna happen because of him that even the warfags are gonna get sick of it.

>hating a series starring a reverse trap
I dont care how big of a Mary-Sue she is, Jannu is the patron saint of muh dick

When's the final arc?

Can someone explain the bullshit that is Constantinople being taken over by the turks? That twist came outta nowhere it felt like an asspull.

a hint

I want anime about Carolux Rex or his father.

I am not dropping it yet. Burgundy is neat as fuck and I want to see what they will do on the next arc.

series went to shit after rome desu
the great war arcs were good but s3 was a fucking tease

Wanting a MC that was such a bad translator that he caused a century of wars

>came out of nowhere
>Byzantine characters were endlessly killing eachother to be on the throne for 5 minutes
>The water jews of Venizia sacking it

But why the turks? Anybody else would've been fine.

Because they are running out of people to invade Greece and the author received a lot of backlash for all the contrived shit from the Mongol arc so now he needs to asspull a Muslim empire.

I'm so sorry

>read vol. 20
>WWI
>WWII
>atomic age
>cold war
>information age
>holy fucking shit, what a wild ride
>vol. 21 comes out
>HELL YES
>start reading
>mfw
What went so wrong?

>Dude who makes himself monk because fear
>Fear never really leaves him
>I'm supposed to believe he causes stupidly long wars
I'm more worried about the setting.

It gets way crazier later on

Writers are trying to do Vol. 20's success again. It's literally all of Vol. 20 all over again. New Cold War, new ideological factions, etc.

That's what happen when an action manga should end but the author tries to milk it and it become a slice of life/romcom.

Stop putting spoilers everywhere! I'm still reading the Caesar arc.

Top 10 anime betrayal

>21st arc
>slice of life
Please, it's not comfy it's just shit.

I swear nothing bad better happen to my husbando Caesar.

Godamn Luther, tanslate the bible already!

Author tried to "diversify" his audience and cater more to "mainstream"

Post your favorite arcs

Ancient Chinese history can only be written for fujoshi

Aw, you posted the one I was gonna post. Oh well, the 4koma sidestories are canon, right?

It maybe a joke of an arc but I still like it.

How are you guys liking the current arc?

I don't like it, it tries too hard to be mainstream.

Needs more Desu Vult

That's too broad, which continent do you mean?

It's been dragging for a while now, I believe it's about time we reach a final conclusion

Too much asspull

overrated shit

ISIS arc was the last cool thing and they finished it quickly and with no climax, suddenly they just all got bombed.
Fucking Hackamoto has completely forgot they had space travel and shit. And the cyberpunk arc is bland as fuck.

It's up to you. Personally, the Europe chapters makes me depressed. The fight between the factions in America is getting kind of dull now. It's like there is nothing more interesting going on in there. It's a good thing this is ll a set-up for the upcoming China Invasion arc.

I hate ISIS Arc since its too much GoT for me.
And knowing GoT spoiled me about the true funders and trainers of the entire antagonists of the arc that is behind the scenes that will get away will everything as they did in every arcs.

based Richard III saving anime from moe loli (male)

>Middle Ages begin with the fall of the Western Roman Empire
>Middle Ages end with the fall of the Eastern Roman Empire
This is as Kino as it gets.

>stumbled in here by chance
>liked OP's little rant, expected to find more trashy animu
>nothing but anons talking about real historical events
>slowly coming to realize what the fuck is actually going on
>still partially convinced simply because of the sheer amount of bullshit

Motherfucker(s) you got me gud

>he thinks the author will do anything about China
Don't fall for the hype user.

I wish Luther would be depicted as satan incarnate as what he should have been

yeah he was so bad, he actually removed 7 scriptures because "lol this would make me a hypocrite to the eyes of mindless peasants"

Is he, dare I say it, the greatest villain of all time?

>Anno Domini
>being a popefag
useless shitter can't even invade palestine properly

The OP image didn't tip you off immediately?

He is a guy you love to hate. Magnificient bastard.

>MC from previous season is mentor of current MC

>it's Death of Anne Frank chapter
;_;

>Get to the WW2 arc
>Getting excited
>Then this happens
for fucks' sake this author is a hack

The Italians were never good in war, why are you upset?

>The Battle for Castle Itter in the Austrian North Tyrol village of Itter was fought on May 5, 1945, in the last days of the European Theater of World War II.
>Troops of the 23rd Tank Battalion of the 12th Armored Division of the US XXI Corps led by Captain John C. "Jack" Lee, Jr., a number of Wehrmacht soldiers led by Major Josef Gangl, a Waffen-SS officer who defected, and recently freed French prisoners of war defended Castle Itter against an attacking force from the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division until relief from the American 142nd Infantry Regiment of the 36th Division of XXI Corps arrived.
>The French prisoners included former prime ministers, generals and a tennis star. It may have been the only battle in the war in which Americans and Germans fought side-by-side. Popular accounts of the battle have called it the strangest battle of World War II.[2]

>jobber jobs
Color me surprised. And it's not the first time he wrote one of these "bunch of guys vs thousand" arc.

Fuck the Great War arc.
Literally 200 chapters of nothing happening.

Volume 20 is bullshit in its entirety. It's like the author saw that Best Boy France was getting too popular, so he counteracted it by relentlessly shitting all over him only to hype up his new Mary Sue 'Murica out of nowhere.
>LOL FRANCE IS SUDDENLY INEXPLICABLY WEAK AND AMERICA INEXPLICABLY WRONG EVEN THOUGH UP UNTIL THIS POINT IT WAS THE REVERSE (RAUGHS)
Fuck this guy. He'd better not mess up Vol. 21.

>he doesn't like cute soldiers doing cute things slice of life

I hope we get a new chapter within the decade, the author got lazy lately and hiatus are getting far too common.
At least give us the "Future prospects" sidestories if you aren't working on the main timeline!

Why do the Germanic peoples have such an intense urge to ruin, corrupt and / or destroy Europe? They've been trying it for thousands of years now and it's just getting annoying.

>artillery bombing
>gas used as weapons
>death of old Europe
>nothing happening
Really?

>it's Market Garden arc

Any arc with the danes is always comedy gold.

Nothing happens: the arc

Definitely the best one

The story kept going down hill past the Greco-Roman myth; monotheism retcon was a mistake, bring back high fantasy to the story.

It does have good parts but the pacing is terrible.

I never understood this arc. He started writiting Messi as the little humble guy who wins through smarts. But everyone ended rooting for the hotblood braggadocio rival.

Is Napoleon the smartest character ever or is this graph full of shit: ethanarsht.github.io/military_rankings/

>He'd better not mess up Vol. 21.
There's nothing left to mess up. Dickhead ruined or straight up killed off any decent characters the manga had. It' like the manga took a complete 180 after the middle of vol. 20 and everyone became an unlikable faggot.

>reading the sports sidestory
I guess it's the best part of the 21st volume so far.
Definitely a bogus ranking making complex shit in order to further it's own argument in powerlevel debates.

The Cold War arc was quite good imho. A shame it ended with that asspull with the wall of Berlin and everything it was building towards sort of peppered out. I guess he didn't want people to get tired of world wars just yet.

Cold War arc shouldn't even have happened if USA wasn't a retard and decided to feed the Russian shitloads of resources when they were winning the genocidebowl anyway.

>Loses
>Everyone still keeps talking about him
>Nobody unironically hates him, still admired
>Everyone like "woah, this is like the Caesar arc but better!"
>His influences on the plot last all the way up until the most recent volume
The author has a thing for tragic heroes, but Napoleon is kind of overpowered. That's why he had to asspull Russian Winter to get his tragedy boner on.

Is this the best Cold War doujin of all time?

It shouldn't have happened at all. The idea on paper sounds nice, a good setting for spy stuff and all, but you just can't keep things going that way without either things getting boring or each side being a total political retard. The author managed to magically do both. Fuck that arc.

>the french when she got canonized

It was fucking fun as shit though

She won't get raped this time, right?
R-Right?

>Stalingrad though
The end of the WWII arc made me lose my sides

Custer might have been the biggest idiot of the entire series though

A lot of the characters in the World War I arc come close but that could be the author not knowing how to write the new technology he introduced in previous arcs.

You've seen how the Jihad for Europe arc has been going so far, right?
She's still fine, but EU is trying to break her will to keep them out.
If you've read everything leading up to this, you know that It'll end in either a global Crusade to drive the muslims out or Europe will be overrun and the EU will become the United European Caliphate.

>outta nowhere
>when bizantines had been in decline and getting progressively buttfucked for centuries

I'm a medieval historian and I still can't wrap my head around Joan of Arc. The fact that anyone even gave a shit about her enough to give her even one second worth of attention boggles my mind.

There's a theory that she was actually the sister of Charles VII. I haven't seen enough evidence to buy that but it would definitely make a lot more sense than "schizophrenic peasant shows up and all the french nobility decide 'fuck it' and follow her."

Faith and charisma.

>There's a theory that she was actually the sister of Charles VII
Yeah, the noble fraud theory. I've seen that but it still is kind of iffy. If the French wanted to create a warrior saint, why wouldn't they simply have a male candidate and have him retain his ties with the noble family? It's not like Saint Louis had to jump through all kinds of crazy "muh peasant" hoops to be canonized. A second coming of Saint Louis would be far more effective if the French were seeking to fabricate a saint.

Did anyone else thought the arc where Archduke and his wife were being pursued by the evil organization, Black Hand was really intense? I thought for sure they were going to get away... Fuck hack writers.

>"Sophie?Sophie don't die! You have to stay alive! Think of our children!"

> science is real
> Space ships are real
> suddenly pan animalia pseudo sexuals
> angry chaos frog loses to a tangerine man
> World events following arbitrary consensus instead of concise facts
> Editors sleeping on the job letting any garbage through whether it's real or not
Whoever's in charge of this timeline needs to get stoned and burned at the stake no bully

Faith, charisma and boobs.

>He can't wrap his head around God choosing a Saint
Have some Faith.

Boobs was a big no for military men. The setting was too gay.

It wasn't exactly an unusual military practice. Antsy horny guys fight harder when they're promised a slice of tail from the next castle.

I love my SoL Great War.
"Hell cannot be so terrible as this. Humanity is mad, it must be mad to do what it is doing."

>by the evil organization, Black Hand
Fuck off Franzfag