Gun owners of Sup Forums:

Gun owners of Sup Forums:

How does it feel knowing your on the wrong side of history? In 20 years, once all these brave children and teenagers are of voting age and have lived their entire lives in fear of the NRA and being the next shooting statistic, gun ownership will become a thing of the past through our great democratic system.

How does it feel knowing that the only thing to happen out of it will be a decline in gun murders so we will resemble Australia, the UK, or Sweden?

Will you all finally admit you were wrong about gun ownership? Or will you continue to kiss the NRA’s ass every chance you get?

Attached: ABB5CB9E-3E4E-419B-9A1F-5AA04E75D6F5.jpg (1195x1280, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=BIc2yhxLRaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's open carrying a far more dangerous weapon than a gun. That thing can destroy entire nations and when it mingles with others of its ilk it is practically self replicating.

You legitimately belong in a mental institution.

Can you morons actually have a serious conversation instead of crying about black people for once?

I get it, you have a small penis, but try to be civil for once.

SHALL

did anyone report him for stealing some body's nigger?

He is right though, you worthless son of a whore.

Can you fuck off with your posting bait threads, faggot?

NOT

NOT

> Implying they won't mature and become right-wingers themselves
kek

SHALL - stop pretending that a 300 year old piece of paper is worth more than the lives of children

>lived their entire lives in fear of the NRA

Seriously, why can't you leftist retards pick a better boogeyman?

Attached: NRA versus Democrat politicians, power and influence Bloomberg.png (1234x1290, 156K)

It actually is.

That's just his wife's son.

Yes, i'm well aware that democracy is inherently leftist, and that given enough time democracy will end up taking away our guns when these children and teenagers are of voting age.

However, hopefully by the time these children have grown up there will no longer be such a thing as 'voting'

Attached: redpill.jpg (1212x939, 323K)

Martial law within two years.

cucked + blacked = cacked

Attached: cacked.jpg (287x493, 104K)

Why they want to take guns summed up in two headlines

Attached: Capture+_2018-03-27-15-48-34.png (480x782, 229K)

come
and
take
them

Sorry can't hear you, I'm too busy making shittons of money selling arms. You've made this Nazi a rich, rich man, thanks a ton.

taking guns away will only advance the assault crossbow technology by leaps and bounds and will eliminate the need for gunpowder and suppressors. do they really want to open pandora's box?

said the childkilling abortionist.

>Black
Why did he get the assault version?

Attached: Teaching Blacks.jpg (1303x4720, 2.31M)

Attached: Unfortunate Truth.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

the little niglet will end up causing far more crime than a gun

your bait is weak.

I'd wager infinitely more, given that in and of itself a gun is incapable of causing any crime.

>How many children again, Sup Forums?

I would happily support China tier gun laws if it meant that every dark-skinned apeman disappeared

We Neo-Medieval Warfare naow.

it's worth every last God damned child that will ever be. problem with these scared liberal types is, they can't wrap their head around self preservation. my right is creator given that 300 old piece of paper merely documents this fact. cry more your end is near I think.

the constitution is worth more the lives of your faggoty mouth breathing children.

> Making a thread about the fucking NRA in 2018.

Absolute state of liberal logic. Back to the short bus looney toon, your power trips about to meet a reality check.

This

ISRAEL #1

Attached: Gun ban logic.jpg (1680x1050, 278K)

> adult actors
> children
fuck your commie children and fuck you faggot

No one gives a fuck about your kids stop pretending you give a fuck too

>b-but it’s 2018!!
The right has no actual arguments for why guns should be legal, just feelings. Say what you want about the left, but at least we bring facts to the debate

Those who are right in history is determined by the victors, how do you plan on winning without guns?

>Saw this pic,
>Started LMAO
Wife
>What's so funny
Me
>Nothing
Wife
>Let me see
>She doesn't get it
>Explain to her that a liberal white man carrying a black baby is hilarious
>She tries to debate me
>I stare her down until she gets uncomfortable and goes away

if you can't understand the value of self defense, then you're an r-strategist and your life literally has no value, and since your children have your genes, their lives literally have no value either.

Attached: rk selection theory and politics.jpg (668x881, 205K)

Attached: angrygaysounds.jpg (308x326, 32K)

that's divorce material right there

No leftist has ever posted an accurate fact in a gun control argument. Ever.

How does it feel being a nigger?

Divorce imminent. Hide the body instead

You think he wears a cuck cage?

FPBP
Why no one recognizes this?

He simply hasn't trained his woman correctly.
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Keep dreaming, faggot.

Attached: 1513294130052.gif (423x264, 1.96M)

Criminally underrated.

PIC THEME
]
youtube.com/watch?v=BIc2yhxLRaY

Looks like body armor to me.

Attached: 1363745936984.jpg (600x372, 35K)