Some douche on my facebook just posted this pic (related)

Some douche on my facebook just posted this pic (related).

What do I answer with? I was thinking the sarcastic quote from NdT "There are more stars in our galaxy than atoms in our universe"

Any suggestions?

Attached: image.jpg (404x404, 47K)

>What do I answer with?
"Damn, you're right. Maybe I should stop being a cucked materialistically-obsessed image slave and actually fucking give something back to the planet."

Attached: allfields.png (364x138, 5K)

That's pretty deep bruh. Feel free to repost the above image to your fb

You don't answer it because it is correct

>What do I answer with?
"If you cared about the environment you would close the borders and stop overpopulating and ruining our natural environment. Each new person we let in is another mouth to feed and body to house and so are all of their kids and their kids' kids."

Of course it's correct. But being high and mighty and posting that to facebook like a snowflake is gay as fuck

Attached: picard-facepalm.jpg (895x503, 39K)

Just hit back with "if you really think the environment is less important than [muslims/kikes/SJWs/Political correctness/diversity/etc]"

>implying douche-user is a globalist
Could just be another Uncle Ted.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

Delete him, faggot.

prove that person has a bigger carbon footprint on the environment than everyone else does...
usually the libs are a trashy group... always gotta drive to the store or friends house every other hour... meanwhile the mountain folk go into town once a month....
a lib will make 3-4 trashbags.... a conserv will make maybe 1/4 of 1 trashbag....

you'll pick up on it...
they're their own worst enemy.

>Try holding your breath while you count your money
Easily done, since I have none.

>having facebook in 2018
you lost by default

Douche? It is true. Money, children, the white race, beating the Jews, war, peace; nothing matters if we destroy our environment. It will ALL CEASE TO FUCKING EXIST YOU MORON.

Say you'd rather live in a house and than in the woods.

put a sharpie in your pooper
then delete faceburg

>I think we should not prioritize the essential tasks of maintaining a liveable environment because it would have slight financial cost

t.brainlet

Attached: intelligent american male.png (203x248, 5K)

winrar

I'd rather live poor in a beautiful environment than be rich in some shithole city. I'd rather our nation's were treated like our home rather than just a fucking economy where third worlders aren't imported to feed the capitalist machine and make the capitalist class richer at the expense of the whole nation.

The thing is...., that wouldn't be a problem for me to do.
How long could it possibly take for me to count $11.52 ???
>Feels bad man.

>Easily done, since I have none.
Easily done since I have something called a bank account that shows my total.

how's st. petersberg this time of year comrade?

well im flat fucking broke so that was easy

that or,
>easily done because I have an ((("accountant"))) to do it for me.

The environment is more important than the economy. He is attacking a strawman - nobody disagrees.

Ask him to find someone who claims the economy is more important than the environment in an absolute sense.

Holds breath
1.2.3.4.5 dollars

Exhales. That wasn't so bad.

Don't tell me...., you have Eleventy Gorillion Dollars in your PayPal & you're a member of SEAL Team 6 too.

Exactly, both your digits and the content of your reply prove you're right.
But I want a sarcastic joke inspirational quote to reply with

He's right though, maybe you should both do your part to end the greatest strain on natural resources currently existing: yourselves.

We know he's right, that's not the point... no one disagrees. But the self rightous value signalling post about it is lame

fpbp

Attached: cavemancartoon-v2.jpg (500x250, 23K)

Or you could say "wind and solar are tired memes pushed by faggots and cultural Marxists. Our carbon footprint would have peaked decades ago if we had stuck with developing nuclear energy like God intended for our deeply retarded world."

Thank you belgianon.
Most helpful reply thus far.

All the autism in this thread:
>We'll he's right hurr durr

>But the self rightous value signalling post about it is lame
So is yours. You should both end yourselves.

agreed

If you really think the environment is less important than posting on the internet than maybe you should take a hike.

Attached: Ireland.jpg (950x380, 469K)

That's easy.
>Hold breath
>Look at bank account.
>-$0.02
>Die from jewish avarice

If you really think that after the last tree has been cut down, and the last river has been poisoned, and the last fish has been caught, only then will you find that money cannot be eaten, then maybe you should write an inspirational facebook post about it

Or we could halt all immigration and kick anyone thats not a citizen out.

Less competition for American workers, higher value of labor, less resources used, more land available.

Guys we can have a strong economy(maybe not endless growth which is a retarded goal) AND protect the environment for generations to come.

*holds breath*
*counds a five and a one, 6*
*exhales*

should i kms for mother earth?