Bros what am I supposed to do? I really want Trump to get re-elected...

Bros what am I supposed to do? I really want Trump to get re-elected, but in The Simpsons it shows that Hillary gets elected after Trumps first term. Should I ignore it as nothingness? Damn near every prophecy on the show becomes true including 9/11, Trump being president damn near two decades ago, the Ebola outbreak, fucking everything. They have some sort of insider info.

Attached: IMG_8248.png (1238x1208, 1.58M)

That may have been the plan, but Hillary is too sick to run again. She'd be lucky to live to 2020, imho.
She has brain damage, possibly from Kuru

that electoral map is clearly different

they didnt predict shit

Would they even let her run again with the amount of corruption that was exposed about her? Could Bernie take Trump down with a non rigged DNC?
It is fairly accurate though.

Op is a giant faggot disinfo cucke
Simpsons didn't predict shit those episodes were from 2015 and 2016 you gigantic dickeater

I don't think even democrats would be stupid enough to run Hillary again. Bernie is bad because he lost a lot of support and some even switched to Trump. Plus his wife is under fbi investigation and there's a different dude running that show so it's up in the air. Oprah's bad because her weinstein links. Mark Cuban lost his opportunity with his recent scandal. Kamala Harris might be too new. I dunno who they really have. They might just throw Biden to the wolves and take a pass to re strategize

Its not accurate, even a retarded baby would paint a map like that since it just paints the typical "republican" areas. How is the map accurate when it paints OH, PA, WI, IA as blue and VA as red?

So can I safely sleep rest assured and believe Trump will be re elected again? Seems like there's no other candidates that could even come close barring some huge scandal which I don't think will happen because it would've already.

Trump was not on the Simpsons in 2000 you absolute retard.

Clinton will be in Guantanamo soon. She's not running for anything ever again.

>Simpsons episode from 2017 "predicted" the 2016 election

Amazing....

Not so safe that we should take it for granted but I think a strong red turn out would seal it. I just don't know who realistically they will run. Shouldn't there be someone emerging by now with just two years until the next election? I feel like they're using so much energy fighting trump that they aren't putting that energy into finding a good candidate

You uninformed retards the episode absolutely was released in 2000. Trump had a political run that failed hard that year and they had him as a president in a time travel episode as a gag.
For a gag there's only 5 or 6 states colored wrong

>It is fairly accurate though.

No it fucking isn't. Iowa isn't even red. The big shockers were PA, WI and MI. All the states that are red in the Simpsons are republican stongholds, besides VA, which they also got wrong.

no

Attached: IMG_8241.jpg (375x500, 45K)

the episode which you have in your OP image was in fact AFTER trump ran as for the map its not even close at all

There was a "President Trump" gag in that episode, but the picture is not of that episode. The picture is clearly from 2016.

The Simpsons episode with Donald Trump as president was called "Bart to the Future," and it aired on March 19, 2000.

Attached: aehaehy.png (717x628, 791K)

What scandal is Cuban involved in?

yeah.. but as i said the one where the image in OP and the one you just posted were from a 2017 or 2016 short they made

His mavericks employees were all busted for harassing women for years. Cuban knew at least one of the guys already had a history... Yada yada. Ruins him as a dem candidate, especially against trump

>got it right
>Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, Ohio.
>Hillary 283 to Trump 255
>Trump ran 19 years ago for president the same year that episode aired.
Nope. Just left wing hacks.

The Dems are going to run Deval Patrick in 2020. It's already been decided. The DNC is getting desperate so they're throwing an Obama 2.0 hail Mary.
As you know they don't believe in primary elections, they're just for show.
They would have run Pocahontas Warren but she fucked that up with her injun lies.

Attached: aehaehy.png (1200x800, 878K)

This basically He absolutely raped any chance he had to become president. He'd get destroyed by "Lol, you couldn't run an NBA franchise what the hell makes you think you could run a country."

He gave some guy in his office who he knew cornered women in elevators and assaulted them, a pass and a contract saying he wouldn't be within 10 feet of a womyn. Even more stupidity when he said that in hindsight he still would've let the abuse continue because he said he didn't want him to go do it somewhere else. Red pilled individuals know that he partook in orgys the whole company did together.

That literally looks like a nu-Simpsons episode

That's CREEPY, or some synchronistic mandela warp beam shit

What makes you think the media will hold Cuban to the same moral standard as Trump? Double standards is their MO. Bill Clinton was a serial rapist and they buried the story, because he was a Dem. They'll do the same thing with Cuban if he runs.

Lol yeah. Cubans trying to say he didn't know about it all. Dude's going down, only a matter of time

>predicted the electoral map
>the maps aren't the same
what did they mean by this

The real life Hillary couldn't fake competence in the last election, she won't even be able to pretend in 3 years.

>it's fairly accurate
No, it's fucking not.
The red states are red and the blue states are blue, but they botched nearly every swing state.

They predicted California would be blue.

>for a gag they got nearly all the swing states wrong
>you know, the only states worth predicting
Gee, really makes me think
You're looking at the map as if it's 44/50 when it's really 1/6

Clinton will either be dead of Parkinson's or in prison by 2020.

Attached: Clinton seizure.gif (217x272, 3.68M)

The simpsons map is wrong. Trump won Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Iowa. The Electoral map shows those as blue in the simpsons.

the 5 or 6 states colored wrong are the 5 or 6 states that were difficult to guess.

>It is fairly accurate though.
almost like all the blue/red states have been their colors since the 1980s.

Only missed PA and the four other states next to it

Because Cuban is like Trump and not a puppet. They don't want an outspoken white male loose cannon as there representative. That and having someone incompetent enough to not be able to run an NBA franchise with allegations being thrown left and right at him. He could be a dark horse candidate though, it's a lot different then when they hid shit about Bill because of the prevalence of internet now.
Absolutely he is. Dunno if you follow the NBA at all, but they rape the owners there so hard. As soon as they had a new commisioner they made Donald Sterling call Magic Johnson a nigger on a "leaked" phone call, and forced him to sell his franchise to earn the respect of black players in the league. I'd expect Cuban to have to sell the Mavericks pretty soon for knowingly letting abuse take place under him.

Oh fuck its not like that was already a thing in the early 90's

Those are the swing states you dumb bong. Guessing that Kansas would be red was not an achievement.

I'd definitely believe the show has some ability to predict events.

Attached: Simpsons9-11.jpg (744x600, 67K)

Checked. Hoop head here. Wouldn't be surprised if Cuban is forced out, Adam silver doesn't play around. Cuban fucked up big time

it's the 2000 electoral map

Attached: ElectoralCollege2000-Large.png (650x349, 181K)

no it's not you mong
>CO

>Cuban
He's a kike

Cuban doesn't stand a chance. The Dems are beholden to identity politics, and that means no white male candidates ever again. It doesn't matter if he can win.
Thanks to Seth Rich we now know the Dem primary election is just for show. The Dem candidate is appointed by the DNC, not elected.

Attached: 1508690351731.jpg (579x579, 77K)

You're right. They took 2000 and changed one state. That episode with Burns was in 2012 btw.

The episode you're referring to is the one where Lisa is president of the United States. The only mention of Trump was an offhand comment by Milhouse saying the US is broke after Donald Trump "invested in our children, never again".
The episode also claimed Lisa is the first female president that wasn't a lesbian, so take that how you will.

Also anyone taking this thread seriously needs to drink bleach.

No, you idiot. Lisa being president "after president Trump" was indeed from 2000. But the one on the left in the picture it's CLEARLY new. If you can't recognize it from the drawing style you're an absolute retard.

Family guy was more accurate.

Attached: 69433D9A-29B3-4CF6-A68C-970A6EB1D334.png (720x540, 385K)