I can’t take this fucking world anymore...

I can’t take this fucking world anymore. I’m tired of technology and stupid social media bullshit becoming less and less escapable each coming year, I’m sick of all the trends and lights and noise. I’m sick of everyone trying to sell me bullshit products and ideas that I don’t need. I’m sick of the normalization of self-destructive behavior and I’m sick of feeling isolated for refusing to take part in said behaviors. I’m sick of being surrounded by ideologues in every single direction giving me conflicting messages about how I need to be living my life, and what I need to support in order to avoid being a “bad person.” I consider myself a reasonably intelligent person, but I'm hearing so much conflicting bullshit from all directions that it's demoralized me to the point where I don't want to listen to anyone or anything anymore.

I’m swamped in migraines shoulder pain, I’m losing sleep, and I feel like the relationships I have with my loved ones (including my girlfriend) are being strained as I retreat further and further inward for peace. Every time I go to a doctor and tell them about what’s happening to me and my body, they put me on these bullshit psychiatric pills that just make me feel worse, and then when I start coming off of them, I feel like shit again. I just want peace. From what I’ve been reading/hearing, I don’t think I’m alone, either.

What the fuck went wrong and how does one find peace?

Attached: RageFace.png (300x309, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
vimeo.com/136857929
youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY
youtube.com/watch?v=wKPa3uVddbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old are you user?

You’re not alone. I used to have the same thoughts as you, but after awhile you get used to knowing that you’ll never find peace or true happiness unless you go for.
I never tried anything to be happier in life though, so I’m just living for whatever.

Do you still live at home? How long have you been dating this girl?

Maybe you should stay away from Sup Forums for a while.

Beyond that, hang in there.

Let your hopes go for now. Do your best to live by your morals, pray the pendulum swings back hard during your lifetime.

Attached: 1494882630122.jpg (849x1200, 201K)

same age same situation, minus le girlfriend.

faith in christ has changed my life. I recommend you learn about the faith, it saves.

I live with her now. She's very sweet and loyal and has given me no reason to be distant from her.

I really should

same feels user.

Attached: howtofeel2.gif (600x396, 2.73M)

I know this feel user. There is no escaping, the fires are slowly encroaching us.

Have you read Kaczynski? I think you'll relate quite well. editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Just keep waiting for DOTR. We'll get our world back.

Spirituality is your ticket out.

welcome to the hotel california

We need to fucking do something

I read him in high school. I still regard his critique on leftism as spot on.

God I only hope. The only thing that gets me out of bed is the thought of all the pedos and traitors being hanged.

Any recs?

I find exercise to be very helpful in getting rid of stress and anxiety.

And also praying helps. If you don't want to pray, you can also meditate.

Plus, do not use your cell phone for anything else other than calls when you're outside. People are browsing the internet and listening to music on their phones, instead of paying attention to the real world. Get off that, and use it only for calls.

This, plus they're tracking every swipe you make

This

Likewise user. If you are fed up with society I suggest taking a week break, and just go camping at a camp site, or somewhere you know. I was a counselor at a summer camp last year, and it made me feel a lot better.

Buy a shovel and a pair of Kevlar snips and cut the fiber

i know how you feel bro. you get on social media and everyone just wants attention or there is an ad trying to sell you a scam or bullshit, or some quirky sarcastic article trying o show something pointless or teach you about how you are living life wrong.

its all so pointless and stupid. im 28 and im just now coming to terms with the fact that life is just bullshit. but, i woke up one day and said ya know what, everyone IS wrong. I was right the whole time. so what i did to improve my life -

1. quit smoking, quit drinking, no fap, no fried foods
2. shaved my head (buzzcut)
3. start a freelance business doing paid ads for small businesses. get 10 clients, charge them 1k a month. learn how to do it by watching free youtube courses or udemy courses.
4. broke my day into three parts - gym, sleep, and work. all spare time is spent goofing off and watching movies/games
5. deleted all BS, time wasters, and that includes people. You will delete most people as most people are stupid. You will only have about 3 close friends, but thats all you really need.
6. Downsized and automated everything. I dont look at my finances, my warddrobe and furniture can all fit in my car

Now I just visit my family, fly to Japan and fuck as many women as I can. I will start a family soon. I enjoy life pretty good now.

more about advertising please

>I'm hearing so much conflicting bullshit from all directions that it's demoralized me to the point where I don't want to listen to anyone or anything anymore.
There's the answer. Listen to yourself. Fuck 'em.

> migraines shoulder pain
>psychiatric pills

Also what the fuck is that about? Sounds like malpractice.

Same here user, hell I was about to end myself right now, do you wanna meet up and do this together?

Let him who desires peace prepare for war
- Vegetius

To clarify, stop consuming whatever it is that is making you angry and confused. Whether the jews are secretly running the world or whether the white race is being genocided or whether women's rights was a mistake etc. are all things which are out of your control, plain and simple and no ammount of redpilling and brooding are going to fix them in the short-term.

So take a break for one or two weeks as a start and just go about your normal life. Once one or two weeks have passed you can maybe start putting some serious thought into what it is you actually believe and whether it is a tenable thing to operate on moving forward. Maybe you'll end up realising that Sup Forums was just a place for crackpot internet racists and your friends and family and their "bluepilled" lives had it figured out rather well the whole time, given a few adjustments.
If it turns out that Sup Forums induced beliefs linger, then seriously start considering what sort of lifestyle-choices you might have to start making to accomodate them, and then pursue these honestly. Whatever it is you do, don't just go back to brooding and being plugged into this place as an escape from the world around you.

I don't know what level of maturity you are at in terms of how much of an independent man you already are. If you still rely on your parents to do certain things for you, then you aslo don't have to rush into any rash major life-decisions, just give it a couple extra years and see if your outlook on stuff changes naturally.

I'm self employed and work from home. I deal with no one except my sole friend I text. Even groceries I just go at like midnight and use self checkout (ty based Teeter for being 24/7).

I felt the same way. So I decided to escape it all. Just so the same.

You could join the Amish or Mennonites or something.

I don't want to die, if I'm going out, I'm going out doing the maximum damage I can to the people who made me this way. And that most likely doesn't include violence.

end of the year, i retire, no more internet, no more sail foam. I'm gonna fish and grow potatoes.

Vipassana meditation.
Find inner peace user.

Attached: vipassana.jpg (1060x300, 56K)

sure.

1. go to youtube and watch all of alex beckers videos
2. after a month of training and testing, create a clickfunnel account. a clickfunnels account is a is an automated sales person that sells for you 24/7. so when you get traffic to your site, people will optin for a free product, and then thru email marketing, it sells the rest
3. go into FB groups and fb pages of ecommerce stores and use a FB scraper to grab their emails
4. use facebook audience insights to build additional audience
5. after you gather a pool of audiences between your scraped fb groups and facebook audience insights, you will test FB ads selling your services
6. the goal is to get traffic to your sales funnel from people actually needed marketing services (which is every business)
7. once someone buys your product, go to their site and add a fb pixel. facebook will then tell you who is actually visiting their site. then, use the look-alike-audience feature, which facebook creates audiences similar to what they are currently getting.
8. run ads and test

thats it

btw, what i just told you is worth about 7,000. ever hear of tai lopez? the scam artist? he sells courses that is exactly what i just typed.

its all bullshit, but at least you can build your lif eon your own terms and not those other fags

Pic related shared many of your concerns.
The modern world's greatest goal is corrupting your soul, the fact you're showing resistance is great. Plan moving to the countryside and living a simpler life. This has become somewhat of a meme, but it's the most correct of all. You have no idea how great it is until you are there for a while. Spend some days of summer in a farm or something like that, it will open your eyes.

Oh yeah, that's also a good one. Never got into social media myself, but it turns out for other people that Facebook, Twitter etc. are not actually mandatory and it's only been for the last couple years or so that I frequently listen to music, back in the day I was pefectly content cycling to and from school about an hour every day just thinking about stuff.

just do drugs bro

You're definitely right, my goal has vaguely been to get to the countryside for a while. Maybe I'll have a chance to spend quality time with my girlfriend like I used to, and raise animals/wholesome children.

Go to Jesus

Same, except I will never try those zombie drugs.
Don't be like me and let it destroy your relationship user.

There's nothing we can do. We're at the end of a very long cycle. The last time things were this bad was the decline of the Roman empire. Could be another 1000 years before we experience a renaissance.

feeling completely left behind while the rest of the world gives in to degeneracy and madness. i understand your stress man, feeling completely isolated and cut off from people who clearly lost their minds.
i deal with it by drowning myself in vidya, work, and other mundane bullshit to take my mind off it for a while.

Attached: 1479187689813.png (300x300, 148K)

Also take a look into permaculture. This documentary is a good introduction(not to the method itself, but the reasons why it's the best alternative): vimeo.com/136857929

There are also some resources regarding gardening and homesteading on a general in /out/, although it's not in the catalog now. It's frequently on page 1, so visit the board every now and then and you'll see it, it's called Homegrown

Bitches about technology......online. mkay bud just take yer meds.

Attached: blendedImage-143-facesinthings.jpg (800x689, 30K)

Is there anything more quintessentially wagecuckish than coming home from your wagie job and not having the energy to do anything productive with your free time?

>leave job
>get commute through underground, seeing shitloads of Staceys who consider me an ugly disgusting loser
>underground train is crowded as fuck
>tell myself I am better than all these people, I will not stay a no name wagie, I am smarter
>feel tired and depressed (no matter how little effort I put in to work) at my tiny flat
>change out of uncomfortable as fuck shirt and work trousers
>tell myself I will work after eating
>if I am eating I may as well get the laptop out and browse the internet as I do it
>spend the next fuck knows how many hours on the internet, browsing Sup Forums and the same few other sites and mindless youtube shit so I can use my hands to eat
>on most days, the food is junk food I bought on the way home to binge on and make myself feel better, while telling myself it's the last time
>realise it's somehow 10 pm
>have to choose between sacrificing sleep and doing something productive or sleeping and admitting the day was a waste
>compromise and tell myself I'll read a book in bed, reading books is productive, that's what society tells me!
>read 20 pages of a "classic" book I don't really enjoy and get too tired to read more
>browse internet on phone for 2 hours
>sleep
>repeat

Fuck it, let it all burn. Hitler was right.

Good thing ya beat hitler

Random user in similar situation here, thanks for your tips i am going to look into this.

I'm sorry, but it's going to get so much worse.

Girl I’ve known for a while but was never single at the same time sends me a picture of her engagement ring when we were catching up. Said the normal congrats and whatnot. Wondered why she didn’t just tell me instead? Wanted to make me jealous? Implying we shouldn’t be chatting anymore? Or just thinking too much into it

i work in internet advertising as well, and what i can't shake is that i'm contributing to this terrible soulless system

I've always heard that people who have useless or even destructive livelihoods have a sense of guilt about it.

After you suffer defeat enough times and encircled by evil you just have to admit there's some greater plan and then latch onto and take peace in the fact that you are just waiting to die. One day it will be all over and nothing is better than this. The only thing i fear is extreme physical pain in my death, but hopefully that is quick and not drawn out. My worst fear, after successfully isolating myself for years, is that I will become unable to care for myself yet not dead yet and will be forced to have people come back into my life against my will. It all sucks and I don't know what the fuck is wrong with all the sheeple but it's evil for sure.

Ditch sugar, it's causing you migraines.
Ditch caffeine (for now) and get some sleep, you'll be less anxious.
Meditate, find focus.
Do whatever the fuck you want to do. Common sense is bullshit as what's common is usually bullshit misinfo. Read, exercise, maybe write. It's not easy but seeing it for what it is is the first step.

>you get on social media and everyone just wants attention or there is an ad trying to sell you a scam or bullshit, or some quirky sarcastic article trying o show something pointless or teach you about how you are living life wrong
This. This has been bothering me more and more lately. I'm literally ready to empty my beretta's 16 rounds into my tv next time i see an add for fucking samantha bee at the march for our lives cuckshow

Attached: 1521717480026.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

i feel the same way. part of me wants to go into ai and deep learning. at least i can try and fight google and facebook

>You will only have about 3 close friends
> 3 close friends
> 3
> friends
woah there bucko don't get carried away

Attached: 1521899231766.png (510x332, 66K)

>how does one find peace?
Accept Jesus Christ as your one and only lord.

>doesn't include violence

Attached: 1520163718085.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Yeah can I get a non hedonistic alternative

i try to be normal, but it never really lasts long. ill make a few comments on fb but then i just go whats the point? just to get people to like me?

i was in a telegram group and i weirdly got on the topic of low IQ in africa and how africans have destroyed one of the most beautiful continents in the world. i just got called a racist, but i didnt really give a shit. i left the group anyways

it seems like my filter is slowly going away and i m losing lots of friends.

yeah, throw away everything and go live as a buddhist or move to a remote island and be a local

Put your computer in storage and take your body out of storage. Do the things that you remember doing before the computer. Go outside and smell everything. Smell your own body. Lick your hands. Think about other things. Anything that keeps your mind focused in your body again and your body in relation to the world around it. And the ones who love you and make you feel good and proud and alive, keep them close.

There is no peace, user. Living is struggling, and always has been, and always will be. Even in death there is no peace, because there is nothing in death. Either struggle, and turn your struggle into something worthwhile, or die and forfeit everything. If you can't take social media, create a network of people to surround yourself with in real life. If you're sick of trends, become a trendsetter, so that people follow you instead. If you're sick of being sold things and ideas, create things that are meaningful for you and live to find the truth. If you're sick of self-destructive behavior, do things that are constructive. If you're sick of being accused of being a bad person, embrace that label, and instead of turning into the caricature that's being presented to you, keep enduring. If pills aren't working, it would probably at least help you endure to find a therapist who suits you, or talk to your doctor about what's been going on with your pills. But retreating from the people who probably care about you, even if that care is strained right now, isn't going to help your struggle become more worthwhile.

Attached: sk.png (602x836, 747K)

thank brah ill try to utilize it

they are worth losing man. but i feel you, its lonely.
i feel like i'm on the back of the bus heading straight towards a cliff. If i scream that we're heading towards a cliff the other passengers move further away from me or physically attack me.
Its madness.

LIMIT EXPOSURE TO THOSE THINGS THAT AGGRAVATE YOU

FOCUS ON PERFECTING YOUR HEALTH .

Attached: original.gif (500x500, 951K)

>Post always ends with them "fucking many different women"
Wow you can brag on Sup Forums! Welcome to 11 years ago!
>PHD in math
>300k starting
>Any job I want
And I have a harem ;)

become who you were born to be
become a forest rebel

dude you never even respond to people on Sup Forums

I feel the same way. There's really nowhere to go, unfortunately. I've thought about buying a sailboat and just putting out to sea, going port to port but mostly just sitting out in the middle of the ocean fishing. That's my dream at least. I don't know what the answer is. I have come to hate social media and technology, I can see the constraints it's putting on everyone and how backwards its making people. I don't know what the answer is user but you are right about one thing: you are not alone.

Attached: 32f7521b356ef176eb918e03c381d33e.jpg (400x359, 34K)

>all these retards complaining about social media on an internet message board

If different for Sup Forums how many friends would you have?

>What the fuck went wrong and how does one find peace?

Everything went wrong and there is no peace, there is no salvation. We are doomed

Attached: 1511334697197.png (1400x2700, 786K)

Hello Patrick Bateman.

>Is there anything more quintessentially wagecuckish than coming home from your wagie job and not having the energy to do anything productive with your free time?

Nope lol

Attached: 4345.jpg (409x470, 58K)

If it's always been your dream and you might die,why not at least try to make it happen?

you need to detach from pol and Sup Forums in general, you can still visit... but limit to a hour a day.

Normies always have been the way they are.

I started off with GLP and ATS and here i am 10 years later. My own private life was shit from about age 16 onwards, but at 19 I got into politics, conspiracies, history hardcore and I introduced self imposed isolationism.

I never had IBS-C until i was really deep into this, I remember when I started sleeping much less, staying up all night to read about history, current events. It was like a drug that I wanted more and more of, but it would also make me feel shit.

It would also make feel incredibly cut off from my peers, the innocense was gone and I started to view the world with suspect eyes, including people I knew.. this is something I cant get rid of anymore, its a part of me because I installed it for the past 10 years.

Life is good when you keep it simple, we dont need to know all this shit because we are never going to be geopolitical decision makers. Maybe one percent will go on to become city council members who visit pol.

I worked in radio and the little known secret is politics on the radio is ENTERTAINMENT... that is how the hosts view it, how the brass views it, and how everyone who works there.

Think about what happens to people who listen to Rush, Mark Levin, or Hannity every day. How angry they are, how the inject what they hear on radio into conversations that do not call for it.

Now imagine what POL is doing to you. This place is most definately suicide fuel for those people who actually care about shit. If you are one of those people, you need to detach....

Go hunting, go take photography of nature and landscapes, go kayaking, go mountain climbing or hiking, indoor climbing if not available.

I broke my back at 22 and I had a hard dark night of soul where I realized how I fucked myself by spending my free time on the internet reading all this shit.

I love you user.

Move to the countryside and focus on learning useful stuff to start a family.

You're a giant faggot

>I’m tired of technology and stupid social media bullshit becoming less and less escapable each coming year
Don't use it

>I’m sick of everyone trying to sell me bullshit products and ideas that I don’t need
Don't buy it

>I’m sick of the normalization of self-destructive behavior and I’m sick of feeling isolated for refusing to take part in said behaviors
Assume you're talking about drinking, go out with people who are drinking and just don't drink

> I’m sick of being surrounded by ideologues in every single direction giving me conflicting messages about how I need to be living my life, and what I need to support in order to avoid being a “bad person.”
Don't listen to any ideologues, and stop worrying about it. Nobody but you cares if you are a "bad person", nobody really gives a shit about you

>I’m swamped in migraines shoulder pain, I’m losing sleep
Painkillers and sleeping pills

>I feel like the relationships I have with my loved ones (including my girlfriend) are being strained as I retreat further and further inward for peace.
Not a bad thing to retreat inward, you need to sort yourself out before you sort out your relationships

>Every time I go to a doctor and tell them about what’s happening to me and my body, they put me on these bullshit psychiatric pills that just make me feel worse, and then when I start coming off of them, I feel like shit again.
Go to a therapist instead

> how does one find peace?
You will never have peace, everyone has problems. Your issue isn't that you have problems, your issue is that you don't know how to deal with your problems or view them rational or with a sense of perspective.

I'm guessing your not homeless, hungry, crippled, blind, etc. ?
Your problems aren't that bad, you are doing fine in life

What said
There isn't "peace", and as far as I can see peace doesn't make a life worth shit. Either your revelations will make you better, or you will spiral into self description in a greater magnitude then any normie could.

You see the world in a clearer way. It isn't a gift or a curse, it's what you make of it. A lot of people are still figuring this shit out, you're not alone.

dam
its true, I notice it in my friends into "alt media"
they cant help but let off an akward snarky "merry christmas" when some cashier tells them happy holidays lol. Why ruin someones day.

Less harshness and don't make assumptions

holy shit...you are right.

that is exactly who ive become

/thread
This is a great post.

continued...

In the past, with exception of soldiers... men did not buy into idealogy like they did today, because life is hard enough on it's own as opposed to fighting other peoples battles.

Put yourself above all else, devote yourself to growth and building a future or you will watch others triumph and you will realize how you fucked yourself over by caring so much for things that really were not in your life.

The future is going to be shitty, just like the past was shitty, there is always going to be people causing problems. Dont let people who dont know you exist live in your head.

If your lucky, you will find a girl to build a future with and one good friend who has your back.... many do not get this.

If you are completely lost and dont know what to do, go enlist in air force or army since you can choose your job and do a hard reboot on your life while allow boot camp to serve as a daily reminder on how important it is to keep things simple.

ALSO WATCH THIS... this guy was a 300 lb roach exterminator who got red pilled and acted on it and became the 36th ever navy seal who is black.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tSTk1083VY

Get off the internet, there is nothing for you here, Seek water, green and air.

Attached: stake_standing.jpg (600x599, 32K)

God damn it all, I feel exactly the same...

Not Op but Ty guys for this thread.

Feels like both, but then again, I do not know that person

idk, for me it's like a state that I enter akin to meditation. I swallow all emotion, focus on awareness of the air (every microcosm and macrocosm entailed), how it flows through me. Everything slows down, my senses get extremely enhanced, and then everything is one.

welcome to the machine

this
After using Sup Forums your view of the world will be one that only brings you unhappiness. 'What good has come of this?', you may think to yourself. 'Would life have been better had I kept my eyes closed to these atrocities and gone along with the flow?'

'Will any good come from me having this mindset?'

user, and any others reading this, I implore you to open up a bible and start reading the new testament, starting with the book of Matthew.

Christianity is very much against the vile things of this world and faith in Jesus Christ will give you something to hope for.

Attached: 32423415.jpg (1200x627, 203K)

stay away from any kind of fighting to get peace , and try not to neglect your sleep user , stay safe .

No need for extremes but I’m tired of the live in a pleasure trap answer

I just wish so much I could, my eyes are almost tearing up, but whenever I consider Reading the bible or going to church, I always think to myself "God cannot be real".
Is this mentality a product of ignorance? Have I lost the ability to find solace in the one thing that can offer it?

Your migraines a shoulder pain (and probably any other health problem you have) probably Coles from shitty posture from growing up sitting at computers.
Bad posture makes your breathing bad and the tight muscles give you headaches and put stress on your body.

I feel you. It's pretty brutal at times. Serious question, for all it'll sound like trolling - are you autistic, at least slightly? I'm high functioning spergers and plenty of the stuff like lights and noise and retreating inwards sounds like classic autistic stuff. It doesn't help you solve anything, but if it is true understanding it plays a role can be useful.
I've had some experience with chronic pain in the recent past (thank fuck quieter this past year) so I know how rough it can be on your psyche.
No easy answers here user - not much has gone wrong - the jews have obviously played a role, but a significant factor of it is probably just that the modern life isn't ideal for humans to be happy or content in. It's so radically different from what we were it's hard to integrate. We're monkeys in suits, we'd always be happier back in the wild.
I don't know but I'll give you a free tip - getting seriously suicidal is a great way to ensure you won't be peaceful for a really, really long time. I'd avoid it wherever possible. Good luck desu.

Attached: 1521988055878.png (760x839, 760K)

Yes stay alseep goyim.....
we have everything under control for you....
don't worry about it user......
your life is great, just go outside and look around........
JIDF fagg0ts KYS

Attached: 1521628673469.jpg (1023x768, 376K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wKPa3uVddbU