YuYuYu Yuuki Yuuna Hero Chapter

Episode 3 aired.
Its foreshadowing whats going to happen to our Christmas.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shani
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're all gonna have a white Christmas?

Just like the ones we used to know.

I'm glad I'm not near as emotionally involved with the show now as I was during S1, that wasn't fun.

Its still breaking me inside.
Can't wait to see whats happening next Episode.
Spacially because KuMeYu Bonus Chapter releases that day/day after.

I bet they're going to carry Yuuna outside on a palanquin like they did with Tougou, since she's affecting Shinju (the part before opening, shinju losing leaves).

I hope they carry Yuuna and Tougou on a palanquin and burn them together.

if you're 14 and own a cellphone you must try this game

Anyway, what kind of perverse game do heavenly gods play with Yuuna? She clearly said that "they're letting her live" on purpose. Is it to drain the shinju, or something more...?

So Tougou being miko and a hero aka messiah has been retconned right? Making it so that the purpose of mentioning it was for the fire ritual.

A GODzilla (huehue) is growing inside Yuuna. When the time is right it will rip her ribcage and jump out to lay waste to 4koku.

that was being the case since Sonoko After and even Washio Sumi LN.

Being a Miko just means she can talk with the freaky tree, nothing more. She can do stuff like ask the Elder Ent to erase her from everyone's memories thanks to that. In case of the ritual, what matters most is that the "tree's own miko was given to heaven as a sacrifice".

I wouldn't be surprised if Yuuna was a miko for the heavenly gods, since she clearly has been in contact with them BEFORE Wasshi-steak ritual.

It has been specifically pointed out last episode, why would you think it has been retconned?

My theory is that Yuuna is now literally carrying a fire of theHeavenly Gods inside her. She's a fucking torch inside Shinju's world which is why Shinju's leaves are fading as a reaction to her. It's like Shinju's being burned from the inside. The mark itself is against Shinju and would probably do anything to stop the truth from coming out.

Then maybe Tougou as shinju's own miko couldn't hold their power down to the soul level, so they switched to Yuuna who's perfectly compatible with it.

I think you misunderstood me. I was saying "messiah" has been downplayed to make it seem like the only purpose was for Tougou to take the place of six mikos instead of saving the world or something.

Yuuna will die and get absorbed by Shinju. There she'll meet Takashima who will use SD'd to punch the shitty god flame into submission.

I like this theory, it makes sense when you consider how Yuuna brought the mark of the heavenly gods inside the barrier. Probably Sonoko will figure out what's going on without Yuuna saying anything and go make a plan to save her.

They never once said the "messiah" term was anything more than just a name for someone who's both a Miko and a Hero, people read far too much into it.

>has been in contact with them BEFORE
what.

So basically unless she starts honest conversation about what she's suffering right now, everything will go down in fire? This is truly a metaphor for how AIDS spread among homosexuals in the 80s.

>you'll never hear Yuuna call Tougou Mimori-chan
why live

The Hero Club's Fourth Tenet:
>If you're troubled, talk to someone!

He probably meant Yuuna touching the core with naked hand.

When Yuuna goes to save Tougo in the black hole, she says
"ここ、前に
やっぱり、あの時の場所だ"

"i've been here before.
Yeah, it's from back then."

The definition of 救世主 is someone who can save the world. Tougou can save the world by offering herself to the Heavenly Gods. I don't see how that's a retcon.

>Gods being assholes
KILL ALL GODS

Curious point about this, is that she completely recalls it upon seeing an illusion of a dove, flying over the "god's eye".

So, what does dove mean in shintoism?

I guess I wanted more BAM I'm the messiah kind of moment.

Why don't they tell everybody in shikoku to start wearing fedoras so the gods will lose power?

Im going to need a bigger version of that Happy Holidays pic

Birds in general are considered messengers of the gods. The iconic bright red arches to a Shinto shrine are called "tori-i", which means "places where birds perch."

Anons have been asking why Fuu thought Yuuna talking about her love life would upset Tougou. They fail to ask why Yuuna was so sure that Tougou won't be upset.

Because Yuuna doesn't consider Tougou-san as anything more than a friend. And deliverer of botamochi.

Botamochi tomodachi.

>Meanwhile Tougou and Sekka are on a first name/no honorific level for whatever fucking reason

Because Yuuna has no love life outside of Tougou. There is nothing she would get upset about there.

I like to pair them in the game, so no wonder.

who the fack is sekka

Sekka is Sekka.

The greatest suffering.

She's from the kusoge.

yuki yuna

A suicidal castle enthusiasist.

It's your own fault.

Best Megane Yuusha

A lone hero, just like Natsume.

YKI

the one with sekkuhara

Some mobage yuusha with a bunch of particularly cancerous waifufags.

No you don't.

Made me curious, how cancerous is the /vg/ thread?

It isn't, so you should stay away from it.

It's slow as shit so not much.

Very, almost /ksg/ tier

You've never been to /ksg/

Not very apart from some individuals. But it's fairly dead these days when there are no new events because there are constant Sup Forums threads.

>almost /ksg/ tier
Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about.

It is a crow, like, you know, Nogi Wakaba, legendary hero and baka extraordinaire.

>I'm glad I'm not near as emotionally involved with the show now as I was during S1, that wasn't fun.
Keep telling yourself that, user.
Fall Down
Try not to cry
Cry a lot

So, "retcon" wasn't the word you meant there, I take it, then?

The bird represents Wakaba's crow. Yuuna remembers Wakaba in the NoWaYu extra chapter so there is that.

I wonder if the "God's eye" being the planet Saturn's south pole has importance. The Jap/China meaning of 土星 is boring as fuck. Hebrew mythology en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassiel and Hindu mythology en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shani have some stuff though.

You're right now that I look at it again. Yuuna recalling memories from previous life? If so, then Takashimas? Or maybe a twist, and she's Nogi Wakaba's reincarnation?

Doesn't Sekka refer to everybody by their first name?

Wakaba left some sort of secret message in the hero system, so that is probably it.

Leagues better than this shit on Sup Forums so you should stay away from it.

She's the mobage Yuusha with the really fluffy hair and glasses.

Shiratori OVA when?

Looks ugly af, glad im not missing out for not playing the kusoge

careful you don't cut yourself with all that edge, user.

the only thing got cut is your feeling, kid

Thank's, mate. Happy hollidays

Gate of Utanon

>af
fuck off

Now that I watch that scene again, Yuuna never denied that she has lewd pics of Tougou in her phone.

What if there's an explosion?

Sadistic!

I want to eat that egg.

So why doesn't Yuuna just kill herself?

Cinnamon roll too pure etc etc.

Why don't you kill yourself?

Bout to open up Mito's gate

Th-That's lewd!

>sharing scarf
This is really dangerous. Why do lesbians insist on doing this shit?

>And this is where our great savior Nogi Wakaba was found with her head stuck between the gaps of a fence while she was contemplating how to save our world from the heavens. Note the carefully preserved bite marks that have lasted these past 300 years.

To spice things up. Yuushas can't maintain their sanity for long without frequent sexual titillation.

I hope you realize now that Togo was right back in S1.

Bitch.

What?
What KuMeYu bonus chapter?
First time I'm hearing about this.

You should pay more attention to the threads.

But it was the bad gods who did that. Shinju just needed a bit of scare this one needs to die.

An extra that will be included in the tankobon. It will probably be some sort of epilogue like the Passed Baton was for NoWaYu rather than a continuation of the plot, because the last page of KuMeYu 6 said the story is over.

It's not my fault my vision is fucked from all the weeping.

But we know it'll tie into episode 4 of Yuusha no Shou since Takahiro said so, so I think it'll be more plot-relevant than the other extra chapters have been so far.

i'm scared, Sup Forums
I don't want takahiro to ruin christmas

Am I the only one who find Yuuna to be bland?

He just says that it will be more enjoyable if you read it after watching the YuYuYu episode, which is something he always says in interviews whenever one part of the series will have references to the other. E.g. the NoWaYu references in WaSuYu. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything plot relevant, and it probably won't be because only a small fraction of the YuYuYu audience reads KuMeYu. My guess is that the extra chapter will be an epilogue set after whatever happens in the S2 episode, but without direct influence on the anime plot itself.

Yes.