My Hero Academia HUGE Plot Hole!

Eri can turn back time on humans.

Why not then make All Might young again and heal his wound?

Then Midoria could give his perk back.

All Might could be forever the most powerful hero and remain young on his peak.

EXPOSED!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ZvZZj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can eri turn back time to a point where all might had OfA so that they both have it?

good thread

Hori a HACK!

water is wet xd XD!!

>can eri turn back time to a point where all might had OfA so that they both have it?

Wow, what a fucking plot hole!

The last chapter it was indicated that they clearly are experimenting with her quirk.

It's almost like you forgot that part where Eri is unable to control her power and has a big chance to kill people with it.

It probably wouldn't restore his quirk anymore than it would restore the clothes he was wearing yesterday.

In universe they are trying to do that for Mirio and then probably all might

Problem is that the arc in which all might will die has just started and even if Eri will be able to rewind it will be too late.

>long-running series with a weekly release basis has plot holes

no way !

>autistically obsessed with being the best
>willing to do anything to overcome all might
>massive inferiority complex, incredibly insecure
>fuckin YUGE
how long before hotdad's heart gives out from the roids?

He's dying anyway.

because you're a speedreading shitposter

I want to Uwaboomi Uwabami's Uwabamis

Can endeavor and Bakugo finally interact for fucks sake?

Who do you picture on top?

That wasn't the kind of interaction I was thinking about.
But they would both fight for the top and in a way neither can stay on it.

Endeavour would obviously achieve the top, but Bakugo would pretend he was aiming to be a power bottom all along. Then they'd fight again over that position.

Did you forget she is unconscious?

it has nothing to do with being a weekly series though, any author should know that timetravel powers are a dangerous path to walk, it's very easy to screw it up, thus you shouldn't do it unless you have it planned from the beginning on what to do with it, which Eri clearly was not

This isn't time travel, you fucking retard.

time manipulation then, you know damn well what i meant, stop trying to act smarter than others

She can't control her power at all and it began to grow stronger constantly near the end of the arc to the point that it became an aura that she projects around herself. She would most likely instantly kill anyone she tried to use it on now. They literally have to keep her constantly contained away from any other humans to ensure that she doesn't age them back into fetuses if hew power's range suddenly expands again.

She's way, WAY too dangerous to be using that shit on anyone.

Vigs chapter translated by viz

imgur.com/a/ZvZZj

I want to fuck this hotdad

It's not a plot hole if it hasn't been used to its fullest yet. They were already discussing that the girl couldnt control it fully so she simply can't go willy nilly on everyone, chances are she would go out of control because of it. Since deku was damaging himself constantly he was able to keep up with Eri's time quirk. She was reversing damage as fast as Deku could damage himself. If she used it on all might and mirio she might revert them into babies or completely disappear from existence. That's why they can use her powers yet. Doesnt mean it won't happen in the future where she will control it and Allmight and Mirio can have a come back.

Since she reversed Deku's body so all the damage he was doing was undone but his mind kept up with linear time, if she reverted someone to a baby would they be their adult self in a baby body?

Probably, her power is only strong enough to reverse simple things not people's minds, but that's my guess.

Full Punisher

Should I rewatch the anime or reread the manga? I want to hear that delicious soundtrack again.

I saw some europeans/non-viz guys ask for vigilantes imgur album in last thread. Found this on the bnha discord: imgur.com/a/ZvZZj

hope it helps someone and kills the shitposts

read the manga while listening to the soundtrack
or read along with the anime

So the bee queen is Knuckleduster's daughter? His wife has the same eye patch, he has an old photo of her and he hated bees.

What the fuck happened to Bee girl? How did Knuckleduster raise his daughter so badly?

Todoroki is unaware of implications so he’s made a mistake by giving that slut his number.

“Midroriya what does it mean when someone says they’ll suck you so hard you explode. What kind of quirk is that?”

Not to mention the random nudes he’ll be sent

>“Midroriya what does it mean when someone says they’ll suck you so hard you explode. What kind of quirk is that?”
Wait a sec, Todoroki-kun. I'll ask All Might.

"Midoriya, this girl keeps saying she wants to ride me. Does she think I'm some sort of filthy horse-themed mutant? We must find and shut down the source of these rumours."

Chef, what's a prostitute?

It's a good thing Todo is loyal to his girl.

Thanks for reminding me about one of the few god parts of SP

I want Mirio to hold me with his big strong arms

she cant control her power, retard. if she could, she'd also heal mirio and this was brought up.

She's a filthy whore who'll fuck anyone for a few yen.

She’s a rich girl, dummy. Momo is richer than you can imagine.

Anything for a little more cash with that slut

Bye bye, BnHA.

>The Promised Neverland : 6 volumes : 3 200 000

>stop trying to act smart
>is the first one to say something stupid

>people should constantly think on the level of retards in order to communicate with them

If a person loses their arm can Eri rewind that person before they lost their arm? Would the arm grow back? I think not.

Eri cannot heal All Might's wound. All Might lost part of his stomach and other internal organs. Eri cannot rewind what is not there.

Volcano is waiting to take his spot

Not him but any time related shenanigans absolutely destroy coherency of any story not written with them in mind from the start. Short stories about time paradox and other things can be fun, any time time manipulation is introduced in other story it goes fubar.

>rewinds All Might
>his body is like it used to be put without some organs
>dies because the operation that fixed it was rewinded as well

This is what would happen. It's fucking retarded. Does OP think it's some Crazy Diamond shit?

What did she mean by this?

You fucking speedreader

>shitty series written by a hack has a big gaping plot hole!!!
More news at 11.

Give me the D

Bitch stole his therapy bunny.

Holy fuck, suddenly Vigilantes is dark as fuck again.
I don't think that the school girls has vagina wasps but she's beign controlled by the bee girl.
Also, looks like the bee girl gets into different houses, controls/kills the people living inside to get money from them. And looks like Knuckleduster's wife was attacked by the bee girl and was left in cathatonic state. Maybe the guy worked as a security guard. We don't know if his daughter is alive tho

>"Do you feel manly enough to fuck me yet?"
"Not yet"
>"I see."

I hope Eri is never relevant again she makes everything easy for the hero side, I mean if they manage to get her to control it then might aswell cancel the manga.

She's still waiting for the Unbreakable D.
Also, fun fact: if Kouda would have been a cute girl she would have been way more popular

What color are these glasses? Asking for a friend.

>Also, fun fact: if Kouda would have been a cute girl she would have been way more popular

Many things that are attractive in girls are not attractive in men

>you stop being a bitch yet
>not yet
>I see

She’ll push Kiri to greatness, and then reward him properly

You're also eventually going to die. Better kill yourself now.

pottery

She is a wife. Kirishima's good wife.

You could say that about half the males in the class.
And things wouldn't change much, really.

...You want to suck her dick?

Bingo

Dear god
I've said "cute girl"

But is she a dirty wife?

gib non mutant ashido gf

>those abs

Reading along gives me nerdgasms

>His wife has the same eye patch
>eye patches are hereditary

What

>if Kouda would have been a cute girl she would have been way more popular
Yea, being an unattractive rock will hurt anyone's popularity, and being a cute girl is always way above that. However if Kouda was just made a girl I doubt they would be cute, Sadrock's mom isn't cute.

does using one for all count as roiding?

>Sadrock's mom isn't cute

That's because she's old. She probably was cute in a freaky mutant kind of way when she was in high school.

except nothing has implied that he hasn't planned it out. People bitched a lot, and even i was worried during the arc but in the end. Mirio has no quirk, nighteye is dead, dekus arms are possibly in worse condition, and all mights power still isn't reversed. Why? Because a little girl would obviously be unable to control her power and is treated as such.

>implying Sato isn't a cute girl (male)

Kouda is pretty cute already.

>cute in a freaky mutant kind of way
So, not cute.

You are retarded for confusing biological manipulations with time traveling.

So is this the real Camie this time, or more Toga fuckery?

>sadrock's mom isn't cute
shit taste

Jirou is cute too.

>Not him
>time manipulation
>confusing biological manipulations with time traveling
Jeez, you are such mongoloid

But muh instability and shit.

the amount of people replying seriously to shitpost bait OP is funny to me

Am I reading this right?

It seems like "Hachisuka" might be a sentient bee swarm / an actual queen bee somewhere in the girl's body and she's just using the girl's body as a temporary hive before moving on.

That's pretty fucking metal.

Probably Toga fuckery unless Camie is working with the Villains. She's way too unconcerned for someone who would have had been kidnapped for a week or more and drained of large amounts of blood less than a month ago

holy shit
so that's why the crotch speaks earlier
and she bleeds when bee dies

The girl has both eyes in her younger photo where she now has the hive under the eyepatch, her 'parents' are dead or comatose.

Also Knuckleduster's wife has the same sort of eyepatch and is also comatose. She could be the (a) previous host. Just a hollowed out shell of an abandoned hive.

I'm convinced. I knew Vigilantes was darker but jesus christ.