Social rejection, bullying and anti social behavior correlation with school shootings

>be Eric and Dylan
>seem like smart decent kids until highschool
>get grouped around by jocks and get tampons covered with ketchup thrown at you
>get cups of shit thrown at you
>get called faggots and hazed
>teachers watch and attempt to do nothing
>goes on for years
>school does nothing to prevent anti social behavior, and kisses the asses of the jock culture and treat them better than everyone else
>Eric and Dylan see the social dominance hierarchy that’s against their favor
>finally snap after much provoking and kill people in cold blood to send a message to the shit holes known as the American School Complex

Hur dur, it wasn’t us! It was the Guns, violent video games, and Marylyn Manson! There was nothing the school, parents or us as peers could have done to stop it or Atleast make it better!

Gun Control is the problem. Not social problems according to the libtards.

Attached: ADF5318C-9920-4520-8640-6E0621CF2BBD.gif (350x260, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966
youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM
youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/21/50-afghan-soldiers-killed-taliban-suicide-attackers-army-base
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Causes of School Shootings: How could somebody ever conduct such an shocking spectacle of appalling carnage? Experts with Ph.Ds have speculated numerous factors in the creation of a school shooter. Society as a whole have also argued for the following points;

Violent Vidya Gaemz - At least according to Soccermoms, Old Media, and Jack Thompson Listening to Marilyn Manson Being Goth Muh soggy knee - almost all sk0l sh0ters are male, so that means all males are evil and violent!!!!1 Being an autistic weeaboo loser Hurr durr - tha TV Watching violent movies. Assault rifles- According to liberals. Actual assault rifles have selective fire (Full auto, Burstfire, Semi), and are very expensive and difficult to obtain. You have to submit an application for a special license to even buy any of them, and it takes up to a year, during which an extensive background check is conducted. Tacticool assault weapons (Thanks Republicans) Luvox Being from a broken home. Ironic since most of the notable school shooters are WASPs. Being an atheist or satanist Not being conservative, redneck, mormon/christfag and not listening to country music. Bein possessed by teh devil.

Actual causes of school shooting.

* Most schools being complete fucking hellholes or warzones.
* Most students being douchebags or scumbags who persecute the non-conformists and make their lives a living hell.
* Said non-conformists being beaten up, gaslighted, alienated, etc.
* Wanting to take revenge against those you believe have done an injustice against you.
* The News cycle giving school shootings front stage on international TV.
* School shooters being suicidal, homicidal, and wanting fame; see above.
* Gun Free Zones. Hey dumbass liberals, you might not've realized but anyone attempting the High Score is going to want to shoot up a place with the least amount of resistance possible. Columbine was a gun free zone. Sandy Hook was the only school in the area without an armed guard. James Holmes shot up the only theater that banned people from carrying guns.
* Anyone who commits Suicide will always be forgotten, or at least within a year.
* An Heroes, however, will be immortalized on teh intarwebz. If they commit mass murder, then they become world famous.
* Bullying
* Living in Colorado, Suburbs or both at the same time.
* Jock culture
* School shooters getting their own fangirls who would rabidly suck them off (if they were alive). See: Columbiners
* Not getting laid - Life is meaningless without sex, and almost all school shooters (Except that NIU shooter) were virgins. Said NIU dude lost his v card by getting fucked up the ass, and most of you potential shooters aren't faggots so I doubt you want that huh? Unless you're a San Francisco resident.
* Collecting injustices.
* Being constantly surrounded by retards that deserve to die
* Being drugged up on antidepressant pills like Luvox, etc. Numerous School Shooters were put on these pills, and studies have shown they do the opposite of what is intended.
* Having access to guns.

Fuck off, I'm sure they'd have killed just as many people if they brought knives, right?

>be bully
>get shot

Attached: pls_no_bully_pls-20180327-122945537.png (1020x1163, 957K)

that's because he was allowed out of the emo gazebo. YOU DON'T KNOW HIM LIKE WE DID

This is why I love Eric and Dylan... And our own Pekka-Eric. God bless those boys. They are saints in my mind.

I like how the people at parkland basically admitted to bullying Cruz into doing it. Bullying is a result of the brutalist prison architecture that forces students who really don’t wanna be there into tiny brutalist prison rooms where they force labor over something meaningless and stupid. The whole school system is a tax sink sham designed to keep dumbass teenagers and kids off the street while the administrators get paid in the 6 figure range.

>increasing the minimum age to buy a gun from 18 to 21 years old,
i'm no shill, but this here would be a debatable legal change.
or just don't increase the age, but make mental health checks for that age group mandatory.
YOUNG MEN DON'T HAVE MATURE BRAINS.

>be me
>be bullied
>school won't do shit
>kids escalate to shit like shoving me into lockers, setting my book bag on fire, setting my hair on fire, even setting my desk on fire once
>wtf do I do no1 2 halp me halp halp
>observe that a kid who had been sent off for a few months to a mental ward was avoided like the plague by my classmates
>wear all black
>carry a bunny rabbit doll around and argue loudly with it
>chase after classmates in the hall while barking like a dog
>and a lot of other random bullshit
>nobody bullied me anymore.

But this is why school shootings happen. If I had had any violent tendencies I probably would have burned the fucking school to the ground.

Attached: IMG_0220.jpg (668x729, 45K)

THIS
the purpose of school is to keep teenagers off the street while the parents are at the office/work/factory and you can't yet give the kids a simple job to do, e.g. milking a cow or sth like you would 100 years ago

Since they've told us absolutely nothing about why Cruz shot up Stoneman Douglas, I'm assuming it was because he was bullied. I mean, everytime I see the Hog Man and bald lezbo mutt on tv I just want to beat them to death with my bare hands. Can you imagine having to be around them every damn day for years?

if you were an adult and your coworkers were doing this shit, you could sue the employer for a lot of money and they would have to manage it or go bankrupt.
That's how shitty kids in school are treated.

The real correlation is SSRI's. Bullying has existed forever, but the use of SSRI's among children correlates perfectly to the per capita rise in school shootings beginning in the late 90's.

Yes possibly cuck, it doesn't take much effort to stab someone

My friend actually fits in to all these categories. Too bad sweden has shit laws or I could be the best friend to a school shooter.

We don't go to the same school anymore that's why I can't help him while I try

33 Dead, 130 Injured in China Knife-Wielding Spree

nbcnews.com/news/world/33-dead-130-injured-china-knife-wielding-spree-n41966

I wonder why there never was another school shooting with more than 1 shooter. In a way I think it would almost be more likely to involve multiple shooters because it would be less likely for them to chicken out.

Yep. They just leave the kids to rot. Absolutely no help at all, and I've heard it's only gotten worse since I was in school. You want to know the crazy part of my story? Years later these little shits found me on Facebook (when I used to have an account) and were sending me friend requests, and messages: "Oh hai fren so happy 2 find u omg I miss teh good old days how r u omg." So I found my old bunny rabbit doll, made a Facebook account for him, and started sending them friend requests. Put a stop to that shit real fast. Fuck those people.

they have been in gifted classes

G.A.T.E

MK Ultra

One time a teacher joked infornt of the class about me being the type of kid that would shoot up a school. Its the worst kind of thing you can say about anyone but they just laughed.

So what youre saying is whites are so fragile if they are bullied like everyone else they will shoot up a school?

But guns do correlate with school shootings. South Korea or Japan doesn't have no school shootings. Instead they have school cuttings. And br*tain doesn't have school shootings, i think.

I think its time we got rid of compulsory education all together. So much money wasted on kids that refuse to learn, sports programs and administrator's salaries churning out people that will gladly vote for their rights to be taken away.
Make having an HS diploma a requirement for voting though.

Are you okay dude?

Attached: 1522156074546.png (629x1173, 131K)

Gun violence is up 42% in Britain, despite gun bans.

Japan is a complete false equivalent for many reasons: Small, homogeneous society; complete government control of daily lives (no individual rights; easily controlled borders; almost non-existent immigration and no transient population.

>t. cathy newman
More like they want to drug white boys because if they are able to channel their anger properly they are a force to be reckoned with.

>Bullying has existed forever
The prison culture of public schools is an entirely modern phenomenon. Really public schools are an entirely modern phenomenon while we're on the subject. It's such an absurd and unnatural setting to put adolescents in it's not surprising the wheels occasionally fall right off the wagon. I think the real story is that it doesn't happen more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHge-tgZClM

Attached: 5ab958142000002d00eb3111.jpg (1910x1000, 168K)

Questioning anti-social behavior isn't going to find answers. I was anti-social and most of the time would bully the bullies when they attempt to mess with someone else. I don't like people and never will but that doesn't mean if I was growing up today I'd shoot up a school.

After a massacre at Dunblane Primary School in 1996, there have been no school shootings in the UK. Bullied kids could easily obtain a weapon in lawless shithole like UK, right? But for some reason they prefer knives. Because knife is easier than illegal firearm.

Agreed. It hasn't changed in 200 years and really was a way to train the youth into a life of servitude to factories and farms. The dialogue has changed, but still produces sheep not free thinkers.

Yep. Wound up making a gag out of it. I started taking the doll with me when I travelled and posted updates to "his" FB account.

Attached: haifren.jpg (720x960, 46K)

Then why don't Sweden, Switzerland, Norway etc with high gunownership have schoolshootings then?

When they say big knives, like how big? I saw a video of a guy in france pull a knife and walk into a store and it must have had a foot long blade!

The method changes. like my post above... 33 dead and 130 injured in a Chinese Train Station by one mad man with a knife.

>school roster of 96% white
>has one of the worst shootings

explain this to me white natsocs
you think white chads will be nice to you in your ethnostate? you're still going to be at the bottom of society and then you'll still kill a bunch of people with your guns

Big knife/small knife, whatever. Someone who wants to kill people will figure out a way. Bans do nothing.

Same here. I got told I was the school shooting type multiple times by multiple people including a few teachers. It really is a horrible thing to say to someone, it's more of a suggestion or dare to anyone taking it poorly.

fucking lel
pic related

Attached: arabshooters.png (972x1108, 34K)

Yeah, not speaking to that, quite true as little or big will do the job. Was just wondering if they pulled out swords or what. Just curious.

>get tampons covered with ketchup thrown at you
>get cups of shit thrown at you
this happened?

That really is the worst. Teachers never said that about me (well, to my face, anyway) but one made a big deal about talking to all of their classes about how if they wouldn't stop picking on my brother, he would probably shoot up the school. Waited for a day my brother called in sick and said this to every single classmate of his. So he comes back the next day, and everybody picks on him for that
>oh boo hoo u getting picked on? U gonna shoot up teh school? Do it faggot hahahahahaha

I have no idea. Can you imagine them coming out with giant two handed claymores.

While getting killed would suck, at least it would almost be comical.

>fren
cute. I actually have a similar fren. Hope you and your brother look out for each other.

>The dialogue has changed, but still produces sheep not free thinkers.
If anything it's gotten worse. Graduating high school is a given because of the implications of not passing effectively everyone along for both the institutions and the students. Because it's basically a given that all but the most deficient or criminal students will pass there effectively are no standards, and it shows. Colleges are having to pack the first year with what would be remedial courses even 20 years ago because high schools have completely failed to cover the basic subjects they were suppose to like algebra or introductory physics. Public education is in such a hard downward spiral I would even consider having children unless I could afford to send them to a private school and I live in one of the whitest states in the country where things are betterish.

I think people freezing and the confusion only helped those terrorists. That is a lot of people hurt.

Because they don't mutilate penises, they don't watch american TV, they don't grow in american culture and they don't eat sugar like retarded americans do. Every 10th american is a psychopath.

>be me
>get bullied
>nobody gives a shit
>bully the bully
>teacherdoeshisjob.exe
Sometimes, i understand why someone would just want to shoot people dead.

Attached: 1501021834998.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

Agreed. I send my kids to private school and supplement at home.

I also teach them to think for themselves and not get involved in any form of collectivism.

as best I can.

Well, that is true of almost all (if not all) terrifying situations. Only a very small percentage of people are going to be able to react in a useful or helpful way. Maybe that is something that can be taught.

>bullied by four guys in middle school
>teacher sides with the four guys since she didn't want the hassle with their eight parents
>told me to suck it up and my parents to basically fuck off at a pta meeting
luckily it got sorted in high school since they all went into vocational school and i didn't.

I quite agree. Training taking over would be your best bet I believe.

A materialistic society breeds shook shooters.

This is a myth made up by Eric and Dylan's friends after the fact.
It's Eric and Dylan who were bullies. They were shunned for being racist.

Attached: 1494957198751.jpg (625x626, 63K)

>Because they don't mutilate penises, they don't watch american TV, they don't grow in american culture and they don't eat sugar like retarded americans do.
That's my opinion, of course.

Good on you user.

We're actually really close and talk every day. I guess getting picked on to bejesus and back as kids helped us form a lasting bond. It's kind of funny. It seems whenever either of us runs into somebody we used to go to school with that picked on us relentlessly, they have pretty shitty lives. Divorced, arrest records, substance abuse. It's alarming how young we are and yet several of my former classmates have DIED from not taking care of themselves or with reckless behavior. I guess karma really is a bitch.

The major cause of school shootings are schools. The whole setup is an unnatural social clusterfuck that breeds mental illnesses of all sorts.

Grouping kids by age and having like 1 adult per 30 kids to moderate bad behaviors is a recipe for disaster.

Humans are tribal, kids used to grow up interacting with people from all ages, not just concentrated into large peer groups that haven't developed social graces.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TOFaW9FgPA

Attached: 49548C6D00000578-0-image-a-14_1518906447171.jpg (636x358, 49K)

Thank you. I think the best supplementary education that I can give my kids is making things. We make sure to spend hours a week in the workshop making whatever. Mostly I try to have it be something useful or fun, but they have to learn to make things and do things with their own hands. Esoteric education is one thing, but I believe that kids should be able to maintain their homes and cars, work with their hands with wood and metal, and be able to think through a problem. A lot of wood and metal working is just thinking through the problem to create a solution/desired result.

>it's real
That's one spooky doll. Good job m8. I wish I had a time machine and had done this

Needs a Jew category.

quads confirm

Guns have never been the problem in any shooting scenario, a gun is merely a tool. They're an easy scape goat for liberals to blame because they can't ever admit that their social initiatives either don't work or make matters worse.

>not becoming friends so you can track them down and get revenge.

Attached: WUT.jpg (1024x1536, 524K)

>group of 10 adult men vs 2 teenagers
Now how much could they have done if they had guns? I can tell you:
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/21/50-afghan-soldiers-killed-taliban-suicide-attackers-army-base

Pipe bombs are so easy to make, just get your hands on some fireworks, a bit of pipe and range of things you can find in your kitchen.

Hell, I'm surprised they don't show you how to make one on Blue Peter.

Molotov cocktails, napalm, even nitroglycerin is pretty easy to make.

And if you're super dim just lock the doors and get some cans of petrol, instant BBQ.

Banning guns is a pointless venture, in fact compared to other methods it's probably least deadly.

I don't know, you just need a gun for a proper massacre, even though simple arsonism might be more deadly and destructive. You just need that good old time shooting spree.

>>luckily it got sorted in high school since they all went into vocational school and i didn't.
>yeah, fucking idiots, getting a solid trade. Joke's on them! Hah!

Attached: 1488073060929.gif (212x194, 1.23M)

While that is terrible. All of these tragedies are terrible. Taking away guns isn't going to take away guns from someone willing to break the law (murder is against the law too). Also, it does remove the ability of individuals to protect themselves. The failure in Florida is a failure of the government to act on multiple accounts. It is the lack of armed response by the school resource officer and his bosses. It is a small part on the (admitted) bullying by the kids now crying gun control.

Absolutely agree. Fire and chemical gasses are pretty damn effective and horrible.

And super cheap and accessible, guns are expensive.

The only reason these An Heroes use guns is because they're more likely to get satisfaction pulling the trigger.

When it comes down to it, they're not doing it for the death count, they're doing it to inflict vengeance on others in a personal way because it sure as hell ain't the efficient way.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/21/50-afghan-soldiers-killed-taliban-suicide-attackers-army-base
>burgers invade your country and occupy it
>defend yourself
>get called the "attackers"
top kek
Viva la revolución

>I believe that kids should be able to maintain their homes and cars, work with their hands with wood and metal, and be able to think through a problem. A lot of wood and metal working is just thinking through the problem to create a solution/desired result.
I agree. Being self-sufficient is a very valuable asset even when it's not strictly needed. Saving a few hundred dollars here and there on car repairs or fixing things most people would throw out can be the difference between living relatively comfortably and just scrapping by. Even if you aren't doing anything practical just spending time with them is great. I think most of the maladjusted attitudes in society today are because people didn't get to spend enough quality time with their fathers as children or have an emotional connection with them.

Isn't Arab good enough?

public schools need masculinie role models and mentors for the students, especially the wild ones, role model officers, ex-military, and educator types that the wild ones can look up to, and seek guidance from to make them men and not animals.

it's a tried and true thing, imagine if some cops and ex-military and cool thinker guidance type counselers and mentors talked and listened to those kids on a daily basis, i'm certain it would have never happened.

kids today have a feminine teaching enivornment
and not all people learn that way..
thats why boys are the way they are.

there's more than 1 way to give these kids mentorship and guidance in life that doesn't involve jacking them up on ssri and torturing them to the point of heinous reactions.

should be 1 armed officer for every 1k kids at a public school. the officers should have a mentor/leader/role model role within the school..

it's better than drugging up 1/2 the kids
and making fun of them all day

>So I found my old bunny rabbit doll, made a Facebook account for him, and started sending them friend requests. Put a stop to that shit real fast. Fuck those people
you just became my hero

Exactly. There is also such a satisfaction and sense of accomplishment with looking at something you have made/done/fixed. Even more so when you can see the progression in your skills. I really try to show my boys that even if they don't make the prettiest lamp (or whatever), that the next one will show more skill or learning, maybe more innovation. it is about the journey, and bettering yourself.

Definitely not the message I got from my 90% absent, alcoholic father where getting 99% was a 1% failure, not a 99% win. I just want to not be that

>I just want to not be that
Sounds like you're doing a good job at it.

Those were Afghans on both sides. It's a puppet government but still. Anyway I just wanted to point out how much damage 10 armed men can do.

Its the fucking psychotropics man, those are some scary drugs and i say that having done wild trippy shit

Its like you are prevented from having emotions, like someone is in your head discarding thoughts

Yes its bullying and social rejection that wants to make people explode and shoot up schools. I was bullied in school and everyday I wanted to kill all the people that messed with me and the thing is I defend myself but they would all go in as a group and bully me. It was impossible to get away from the situation no matter how hard I tried. They viewed me as some kind of threat or something I didn't understand the constant need for picking on me and bullying

you're right, but you're an idiot if you think normies will ever accept this explanation

> Bullying has existed forever, but the use of SSRI's among children correlates perfectly to the per capita rise in school shootings beginning in the late 90's.

Glad someone said it.

> Put bored kids on Ritalin at 4 years old.
> Put them in what is essentially a prison system for a few hours a day
> Do nothing about bullying
> Encourage confirmatasm, not individuality.
> Shit teachers
> Shit food with no nutrition
> Social media

Gee, must be guns and only guns.

I hate these teachers so much