“Bleached” Is it a myth?

Debate time. Is it true that a lot of non-white women desire to have their genetic fodder lightened or is it just a delusional fantasy invented by overweight depressed white boys so they don’t have to deal with the reality which is their miserable user-istence. Stats and stories are welcomed. Shitskins of the board, troll and bait away my friends.

Attached: 7170B9B8-B0F7-4002-8C39-14F820887C11.jpg (1024x1024, 127K)

ive traveled through africa, latin america, se asia

its 100% true. Universally, white people are considered the most attractive

Women don't give a fuck about what race you are, or even how you look

What they do care about is status and money, so western men are top tier

not a myth in asian culture, that's for sure. you know they walk around with umbrellas on sunny days to stay as pale as possible right?

Attached: whites are perfect.jpg (1585x584, 222K)

I’m dating an Indian girl and I can confirm they love blonde hair, blue eyes, and light skin color

There's this latina chick who's into me who I asked out, I think there might be some merit to the bleached meme, now the question is whether or not do I colonize her?

Recommendations Sup Forums?

Attached: 894769878565.jpg (600x800, 62K)

bleach this!
*slap*

Attached: 1522181435791slapped.jpg (1024x1024, 313K)

What’s her percentage European admixture?

Attached: E9BEA0C0-0864-43AD-81C2-6E6DA91AEB0A.gif (500x282, 297K)

I've seen them do this in the US.

This
Spainish is fine for individuals of Northern European descent, but not half Amerindian mutts

You posted this before

In the US, both black guys and black girls detest sleeping with their own race, and strongly prefer almost any other race. That includes black girls wanting to fuck white guys.

That being said, being black doesn't keep a girl from being a roastie first and foremost, so they still only want to fuck chads.

It is.

If your a somewhat attractive, confident white male that has articulation and a non soy boy voice...then yes it absolutely is true. It's a fetishising something that seems pure, and impurifying it. Some concept of guys that find the christian school girl outfit very erotic.

Too bad you're a ugly gook with a micro dick and will never have a white girlfriend like us black people.

If you do then you're a traitor and deserve a short drop with a quick stop.

1/2 Euro, Romanian (the non-gypses), iirc her Latina side is also pretty close to European or SouAm but we’re talking top-tier SouAm genetics
I’m Germanic, she’s pretty cute desu

>>”It's a fetishising something that seems pure, and impurifying it.”
So you’re saying she took advantage of me?

Bleaching only works with Asian women. Anything else created Amerimutts

Attached: 1502470676261.jpg (640x640, 66K)

Color of eyes, hair, and texture of hair?

Sounds like a le 85% face. That’ll make some white children. Go for it kiddo. Severe that non white line.

>non-white
if only OP knew.
You actually never saw a naked woman before, have you?

White skin, light eyes and light hair are preferred by non-whites (cant speak for black people). I spent around 6 months in Central Asia, and they were pretty open about their love for white skin and shit.

I'm dating a 9/10 black girl from the island. would recommend for fucking, not dating as they are insane

I spent a few months in India.
The city girls are quite westernised and it was easy to pick them up. They are obsessed with light skin and want light skinned babies.
You just need to say "Our children will be so fair skinned" and she's as good as on your dick.
I'm 6 foot and pretty built and dress well, so that helps.
Obviously if you're a fat sperg you're going to have trouble getting laid anywhere whether you're white or not.
But being white in India definitely lowered the difficulty setting.
I still got shot down by some girls though.

This isn’t about me user. Leave that there.

Attached: 761041BA-8DAA-4708-8ADA-4EDF57E05598.jpg (249x167, 14K)

Every non-white woman, with the exception of many black women, would like to get a white man.

You do realize women have these kinds of fetishes as well right? Just age and current racial divide/acceptance makes it more publicly acceptable while taboo at the same time. Why do you think these female teachers are having sex with their students? Taking something good and subjecting them to something that is wrong in every sense.

You again... And the left hand slapping

damn so glad i got out of a relationship and single again, gonna fuck so many asians and latinas

Attached: 1512576394961.png (558x928, 217K)

white girls with brown assholes are the target demographic for bleaching. They're way more self conscious about that than brown girls.

anyway, natural pink assholes are god's gift to mankind.

Fetishes are for White Men only.

you sound like a faggot who is dating an ugly shitskin if youre this observed with how much white she has in her.

i dont even believe you got a gf.

Brown hair (like Euro brown), dark-ish brown eyes, pretty smooth hair but I haven’t touched it so I’m going off looks alone, basically Latina though shade and eyes alone
I’m brown hair but bright blue eyes so I’m torn because of that
It’s really tempting, she’s a virgin too so I have a big think going on right now
Literally this

>male niggers want white women
>female niggers want white men
>male niggers and female niggers don't like each other
>white women and white men like each other

We already had this same identical thread couple of weeks ago.

There are more than whites and niggers user.

Attached: 1498673677244.png (1184x2180, 789K)

Believe what you will, I could be 4’10 nigger or a 7’ lanklet and I’m still an user in the end, anything on here can (is?) fiction

You’re an Asian user aren’t you?

this is literally what every guy thinks will happen when he breaks up
most likely you'll just be jacking off a lot until you meet another girl and then start another relationship, rinse and repeat

In almost every culture, the fairer the skin of the person, the more desirable.
>Especially true for black people

Attached: russian-geneticists-disprove-out-of-africa-claim.jpg (845x403, 129K)

This is 100% true.

not if ur above average on tinder

Then why do ghetto girls always go after my buddy despite a thick hick accent and drives around in a beater truck?

Attached: slap.webm (640x480, 2.79M)

Good slap, french user

Fraaaaapf

I dunno maybe they like his southern drawl. I keep forgetting that not everyone on here is white. Very strange that this is the case.

Attached: 48330095-A5C7-4724-A5A5-660C20699465.jpg (414x474, 61K)

"Debate time" stfu.
>dumbass race obsessing guys, let's have a big stupid "debate" while the pedo elites try to steal the world herp derp
Fuck off with your fake internet you imbecile. It's not working. It's making humans hate you more and more.

That ass is too fat.

Maybe they like his southern drawl? Why does this not affect you user?

Attached: E7149B37-5768-4B8B-911D-872303F7FAD3.jpg (1000x800, 90K)

What does flooding out Sup Forums with fake shit really accomplish for you in the end? Just explain that. Make an argument that it's rational to do this.

Attached: 1521574402813.webm (988x1080, 2.84M)

user I’ve only got 15 more minutes until the end of my shift. I have to keep the important threads off the front page somehow. Nothing personal guys but it’s my job. Just saying but monitoring Sup Forums for 10 hours a day isn’t fun for us either. At least I’m out of the pedophilia office.

never

Attached: 1442769026650.gif (540x500, 437K)

Attached: nintchdbpict000247862232.jpg (842x960, 89K)

I'm white, but I'm not going to use myself as an example because I went to private school and make a good living so that can be equated to gibs. My buddy is a manual labor guy, and literally what you'd expect a backwoods racist to sound like. Yes he's in shape, but drives a beater like I said. So no financial incentive that can be seen. Why would GHETTO black women go after someone that they guaranteed prejudged to be racist? Makes no sense other than the fetish explanation.

We need to use the "bleached" as a counter to "Your grandchildren will be brown". "Your grandchildren will be bleached". "Keep whitey out of your bloodline!"

Too fake*

I used to think that but then I saw this webm.

I don't have an accent, I went to private school growing up. So it's not the same reason hood rats would go after us at least perceived since I drive a better car and dress a little nicer than he does.

Our dicks could wipe your entire race out.

that phenotype also has long pendulous labia
look it up

Try to slap this

Attached: 1519147513937.webm (640x640, 1.08M)

Attached: tsukada shiori.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

Brazil thinks so

Attached: brazil semen imports chart 1.png (600x513, 29K)

big words for roastie.

Does anyone else get pissed off by this stuff or is it just me?

imagine the size of the slap those ass need.

Attached: yaoibasketball.jpg (500x332, 147K)

It's true. I'm an Asian girl that wants to make hapa babies with tall(6' at least) blonde hair blue eye white men.

Attached: 1464274617139.jpg (1400x2100, 407K)

What state?

Hopefully you'll chimpout and murder her after you're finished.

california

>tfw no whitebf

Attached: 1464314869643.jpg (1400x2100, 232K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 11K)

you mad roastie?

Attached: 1463822126279.jpg (2592x3888, 2.47M)

Not a roastie, all race mixers should be lined up.

I love when mutts engage in mutt math

hahahaha

Why? they envy us, it's only natural...
I get angry when people hate whites out of nothing

Traitor. Find the nearest firearm and off yourself, you worthless cunt.

The latter

Attached: 2347.jpg (540x852, 124K)

It's 100% fact

BASED

yeah you mad

Attached: 1465946308871.jpg (1500x1000, 680K)

checked

>MFW my sis got genetic testing despite my objection
>MFW I find out I'm not even a mutt

Was kind of worried a tad because of my skin tone.

Aren't those women a perfect representation of the roastie meme, though? Dressing like sluts, dancing like sluts, and generally participating in pop culture? The only difference seems to be their nonwhite genes and penchant (among some) for idealized white girl makeup?

How much she charge.

Don't you get rickets that way?

Nice roleplay Hans.

they're pure

Attached: 1463822238804.jpg (1080x1920, 1.16M)

>Dressing like sluts, dancing like sluts

The only reason that shit bothers you is because you know you get turned on by it and can't have it

>Korean girls.

I'm sorry but you have no fucking idea user....Too bad I am 3,000 miles from CA.

Kek has spoken

I literally just gave off info but thanks m8
Good thing I’m a purebreed otherwise I might have taken offence

Post her face

>They envy whites it's only natural
>Only get made when people hate whites out of nothing

You do realize the latter springs out of the same aforementioned point user right? Also they are intentionally trying to throw genes that took 10's of thousands of years to create...because they want blue, or green eyes. Yea they can fuck off.

oriental Asians and Indians valued light skin long before they met Europeans

Yes, bleaching is retarded. Nothing but an excuse that degenerates use for their race-mixing. Brazil tried that shit as a way to get rid of and integrate the nigger population, and all they ended up with was a bunch of mongrelized monkeys and no actual white people left.

I swear to god, people will come up with every reason in the world to fuck some low-tier shitskin rather than just sticking to your own fucking kind and getting a white woman. This should be common fucking sense.