Is this the beginning of the end?

Jesus can you FEEL it? All the events are picking speed, it's some kind of entropy related to time and events. It's like a house of cards climbing higher and higher, it can't stay up forever, it's the goal of humanity to keep building and maintaining it but you can't defy the laws of physics. All this pressure building up for so long without a larger scale release, it has to burst, Within the US, in China, in Europe, Russia, everything is racing towards some kind of global breaking point that is going to sync up. One spark is gonna ignite the whole powder keg, out of one of this regions of the world some decision is going to put things in motion, and in such a connected world at such a tense period the cord is gonna snap and the whole machine is going to spring to life and start breaking itself down. I honestly feel that we're on the brink of something bigger than just WW3, this is the peak of the wave of human civilization starting to get too big for its own boots and we're about to experience the cataclysmic break back into the ocean.

Attached: pcvmg1v.jpg (800x576, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
youtu.be/9FlLoubC7mE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)

Yup. This is the beginning of the unraveling of economic and scientific civilization as we know it

Attached: 1522083818329.png (564x564, 259K)

Attached: The house jester.jpg (490x745, 271K)

I can't fucking wait.

Ride with me to the end of the world.

youtu.be/9FlLoubC7mE

Attached: 13225353533258.gif (500x375, 495K)

Attached: 1508000675788.jpg (750x985, 259K)

dont forget to Sup Forums during ww3

Attached: 1522075470586.jpg (800x792, 60K)

We're close.
That's all I know.

let's get it on

Attached: 9iq34eharnj0fae.jpg (400x297, 21K)

The silly anti-whites have been pushing for White Genocide for too long. Better put permanent reparations on those anti-whites for their crimes, have them serve as penniless examples.

You're more anxious than a virgin bride on her wedding night.

You feel this way because you are a neet spending all your time on Sup Forums which is always in panic mode. you are not clairvoyant, you fucking idiot.

Stop browsing Sup Forums like a cuck all day long and stop reading alarmist news all day long, you will be less anxious then.

Will you do it? Of course not. Because you're a retard.

Literally every second thread is about LE HAPPENING for the past 6 years.

>CAN U FEEL IT GUYS ??? CAN U FEEL IT??!?! ITS HAPPENING

DIGITS CONFIRM WW3

>ignore things, goy
>reddit spacing
Easier said than done.

>implying the though pf WW3 makes polacks anxious
Gleeful is more like it.

>read alarmist news all day like a retard because you have NOTHING better to do, trying to convince yourself that you're actually doing something.

ok, user, keep fighting the good fight and don't forget to put on your tin foil hat! the lizard people are watching!

Gleeful because they are so desperate and such extreme losers that they would rather "watch the world burn" or whatever the LARPers call it (they watch too many hollywood movies), because they don't even have the balls to kill themself.

Yup, sounds like Sup Forums

Staying ignorant on matters that can impact your life is not a good thing to do.
I recognize that the Status Quo is not a good thing to follow, so I just opt out from most things of society. It will collapse on itself eventually, because it is not very sustainable in the long run.
Call me some tinfoil retard if you want to, I don't want the system to define me in any way

Attached: society.jpg (650x650, 165K)

It's like two heads of a Cerberus in my mind. Spending all day on here will make you think the world is going to end tomorrow, but so many dams are ready to bust you can't help but feel anxious in day to day life even if you avoid this place completely.

Attached: 1468134408442.jpg (482x427, 40K)

Lol if you find fulfillment in the modern world there is something wrong with you.

Too much news=too much news
It's just bad for you and makes you anxious. Watching literally fake news (from the right or the left) all day long does not make you "woke". It is also not a good substitute for education.

Again, you are lying to yourself that you're actually doing anything relevant.

Watching fox news and breitbart and endlessly browsing Sup Forums day after day does not equate doing something.
Don't lie to yourself, you are watching the news and hanging out on Sup Forums 24/7 because your life has next to no meaning (or at least you think so).

>reddit spacing
That's a meme.

If you genuinely think like this, you have a problem. You are avoiding dealing with it with destructive behaviour. This is what addicts also do.

Even if the world ends in nuclear fire, it will not provide you with purpose, rather it will only provide you with death. You should seek out and make your own purpose, even though society may be adversarial towards you and your goals. Life is hard, deal with it.

>so many dams are ready to bust
That can be said about any time basically. You could have killed yourself during the cuban missile crisis then or at least lost sleep over it. Or during World War 2, or any war for that matter. But time keeps on going.

I'm not saying don't worry. Rather what I'm saying is - leave this toxic place, or at least take a break from it, to balance out your perception and solve and think about your own problems. The constant toxicity is clouding your judgement.

I rarely follow the news anymore, maybe in the beginning.
I also got a job and hobbies, so I'm not sure why you are claiming I am browsing this hole all day long, I could accuse you of the same too.

in the beginning of browsing Sup Forums*

Attached: 32A7AF43-E300-4276-BB73-C9DB50580C4E.jpg (540x540, 41K)

I work hard towards temporal goals everyday, I'm not being defeatist. I just think that society has become increasingly dehumanizing. We are very disconnected from our evolved predispositions. We need a systems collapse to be able to be brought back to reality and reassess how we are meant to interact with each other.