How do you guys refrain from revealing your power level while intoxicated?

how do you guys refrain from revealing your power level while intoxicated?

Attached: d57.jpg (1659x1000, 180K)

Only a degenerate drinks too much and loses control over himself.

This, I don't know how much I have to drink to completely lose my self-control, that is on saying stuff that I am very cautious about when in public or in a crowd which I do not trust

If people are forcing you to drink just act more drunk than you actually are or tell them to fuck off

I don't understand the 'loss of self control' meme, I am always full aware of my surroundings regardless of what I take, be it alcohol or psychadelics.
I used to think people pretend to be piss drunk, I can usually tell 5 minutes before I need to throw up and regain composure over my body

pic related

Attached: 1522179607514.jpg (640x1408, 198K)

I don’t, I’m openly racist, even at work.

Intoxicated is my default state.

this too

Cock sucking Commie

Yes but in vino veritas - alcohol will loosen your tongue. I just don't go out with colleagues or if I do I just make a point of asking them questions and learning more about them instead of letting them learn about me.

Most people are egotistical and love talking about themselves so they feel like they've had a good conversation and I haven't risked revealing my power level.

why should i care about revealing what i really think? i don't live in britbongistan after all
>m-m-muh power level
you fucking cucks.

I don't drink. Im a mixologist, so I get others drunk and they reveal THEIR powerlevels.

>drinking to Oblivion

Stop. You're not repilled if you do this.

You don't get intoxicated. If you utter some stupid shit after anesthesia wears off, tough shit.

Attached: 0629307549092163.jpg (1080x1080, 705K)

I don't and it's a problem.

Wow nice photoshop

> I don't drink, I'm a mixlologist

Attached: 1515311997696.jpg (353x334, 56K)

FPBP

>protip: you're much better off low-key redpilling the people around you all the time in a non-confrontational fashion

What?

Kek

How to indirectly call yourself a homo: the post

It's not a shoop though

kys that's what

Finnish Post Best Post

Attached: one of the 4.jpg (578x321, 57K)

"How do you know the quality of your drinks then?" is what he meant to say.

Attached: 9856325326471458.jpg (640x662, 83K)

Don't get intoxicated. Don't have normie friends.

I don't like drinking very much, though I might have a good cider at an event. Mixology is a good outlet for creativity I can make some side money with

>hey wanna hear a funny story about the jews?

Customer reaction

I don’t understand op, one of my favorite parts about drinking is red pilling my friends

FPBP as usual

>Mixology
whats the money like?
hours?

Attached: gustave dores reaper.jpg (370x550, 247K)

I don't know why you would drink with the enemy.

What if the customer is intoxicated then?

Attached: 2754645919160469.jpg (598x356, 57K)

Kike

this ones for u waffle

Attached: belgian justice.webm (800x450, 1M)

I can't. Which is why I stopped drinking. My life has improved markedly all thanks to ethno-nationalism.

kek

>hey, here's a weird statistic about trump voters by gender
>another protest for gun control, wow, did you know this about gun deaths...
You go for the low-hanging fruit.

I don't binge drink and I don't spend time with people whose character I don't like

Yeah I bet it's not since Daniel Redcliffe just casually does Nazi salutes in his day to day life...

Stupid fucking fin

Depends on what bar youre working at but average pay after tips are around $230 (more or less) a night

>though I might have a good cider at an event
Oh. My. God. I know, right?!!?! I bet after a few you'll get gossipy and take a few dicks in your mouth in the bathroom stall.

GTFO you fucking faggot.

I replied

Then he kept asking for more, which is good.

Always in JEdi mode,

>cider
Fag lol

Is this a lack or are you actually this big a faggot?

Mixologist
>Bartender

I don't try what I make
>I pour stated doses into glass, same as every other bartender

On a thread full of sober people you have been the biggest faggot... kys

>because actors act only in movies you remember them from
Dogfucker, I...

dayum. Second time this day I fall for the same image

What if he's dead on the floor?

Attached: 3930873059938177.jpg (1058x856, 97K)

if you lose control over your mind whilst drunk, are you really in control?

the only suitable time to get so drunk that you lose control, is on the field of battle on which your prowess at the art is so advanced that it would be unfair for your enemies otherwise

Hey, at least it isnt some girly shit like daquries or some shit

Attached: sku-96960_ao-crisp-6pk.png (358x421, 378K)

I don't have friends to get intoxicated with.
Works pretty well.
Still let slip around family, but they're generally cool with it.

ALSO I KNOW HOW TO KEEP MY FUCKING MOUTH SHUT.
You guys are gonna be shocking if this does go to another level if you can't keep things to yourself

>I don't drink. Im a mixologist
more like a fagologist

>at least it isnt some girly shit
In Finland only white trash women and underage chicks drink cider.

t. Never had good cider

Its an excellent Celtic brew with good strong taste and moderate alcohol percentage.

>fuuuuggggg

fuck

Thats the fun of it, youre drunk so sieg heil and roman salute all you want m8 and you can always use the "I was drunk" exscuse if anyone questions your actions.

I don't ever drink, user.

>openly racist at all times "ironically" and surrounded at work by equally "ironically" racist people, mostly locals and arabs
>people can't tell if i'm serious or not while drunk but i often get asked what do i have against jews
>have brown gf so people don't think too much about it
It's easy if you're honest at all times.

Daniel Redcliffe is too principled to accept a movie role as a Nazi. Ur not fooling anyone Mohammad .

I bet anything goes in your country. Dog brothels, coke, cock, who cares, right?

Fucking degenerates.

Jeez man, enjoy yourself. There's drinking for taste, and there's drinking to see how much you resist. Either is fine, be it fun or challenge.

Attached: 1091061925006527.jpg (807x861, 135K)

That’s a global thing

Once on a party some guys and I were discussing smoking and I said
> I fell for the tobacco jew
One leftist went nuts but nothing actually happened

I'd say you are who you are. And if you go full 1488 when you're drunk that's how it is and you have to face the consequences if there are any.

Ok

What THE FUCK Sean Bean is doing in a belgian riots?

Attached: 5ccLtCs.gif (370x335, 1.53M)

>imperium+trailer
Google it, idiot.

don't get intoxicated
/SIG/

Fucking commie shit

my mother is dead

Yeah what the fucks the big deal anyway

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

This man speaks the truth

Every New Years Eve I blast Rechtsrock at full volume when I'm drunk as fuck and sing with them. Thank god that I'm a lonley wagecuck with no social bindings in a big city.

Alienating normie friends. Then again it could just pass for stupid shit you say while drunk.

Attached: 9096518992251061.jpg (466x750, 63K)

Bingo.

On the Day of the Rope commies go first

Attached: One Less Red.jpg (96x125, 3K)

Based, have this rare Pepe that I never get to use

Attached: 1498316747456s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

>lying to them AND yourself
>thinking that's not a road to death of your soul
You need to clean up your room, son.

Just get rid of your normie friends. I know I did. The few people who passed the tests ten years ago, I'm still in contact with every week.

Belgie is right though I still slip up from time to time.

Attached: letme.jpg (675x271, 36K)

No u

fuckin' commies

I always worry that if I ever have to be sedated for surgery that when I come out of it I may end up trying to redpilled the hospital staff on the jews

Not bad, not bad at all

dgfddddddddddd

The more you know, the less you have things to talk with normies. It starts with foreign policy and culture, but it expands indefinitely as you level up
>metaphysics
>economics
>politics
>science
>religion
>history
>art
...the list goes on and on. You reach a point where no matter the topic, they're like 40 hours of lecture slides behind you. There's no point in discussing things.

Fucking commies

Cunningham

Friends come and go. It's only a game of interests.

Attached: 3043954419072920.jpg (334x400, 36K)

>It's only a game of interests
Exactly. When you dive into the deep end, it's a lonely journey.

I don't.

Makes for lots of action in your life when you are surrounded by the (((enemy)))
It also gets you lot of nosepussy, but thats another story...

Attached: milky2.jpg (600x600, 167K)

fag

...self control..?

i stopped drinking as much lmao.

One time I went on a date with this girl and she'd had a few. She definitely wasn't drunk, but she asked me if I ever posted on Sup Forums. When I told her yes, she asked if I ever looked at Sup Forums. I was super fucking surprised, because she worked as some voting technician or something with a Democrat organization. The conversation didn't really go anywhere, but yeah, her power level peeked out.

Should've capitalized off of it, the relationship went nowhere.