Nice guys

All the nice guys belong to this thread.

Which chapter is this?

I need a femanon or someone pretending to be a woman to answer a moral dilemma. Is a girl telling a guy "you're such a nice guy" more or less insulting than "kill yourself"?

Not sure I think the one about pancakes.

never ceases to put a smug smile on my face

Not really, it's just such a generic thing to say, meaning that she either barely registers you as a person or you're so boring that there's literally no other attribute to call you.

Dunno. Here for you mister.

Ayase is a dyke

I'm no expert but it sounds way worse than a simple kys. At least in the latter case you are a threat to a pathetic person's ego.

This guy is the nicest one down to earth I've seen latetly

Being blatantly bullied yet still acting like a gentleman.

OH SHIT WADDUP!

I think it means you are boring

being nice to a rapist

One of few warmest male characters ever.

why is his head so small is he from a shoujo manga

And to a delinquent with confused sexual preferences.

no that guy is just spineless

Ah! kinda reminds me of that one time Yang blackedout in the hall after having spilled his tomato drink all around.

I used to think I would be Koiwai, but ended up being Yanda at the end.

What a world, what a world.

He's the very definition of a generic romcom manga protagonist, but somehow being defined by that makes him alright.

It's like saying you're a good emotional tampon but someone someone a woman wants to fuck or have a relationship with etc.
So no she does not want you to kill yourself but she does want to use you like a glorified attention dildo for her feelings.
More or less she thinks you're a boring beta, but of course women LOVE using beta orbitters.

I think i'd rather be hated than pitied.

well its better than nothing

If you have so much moral and mental superiority over the male sex, why are you responding to blatant bait? Do you have to have the high ground even while you're being retarded?

He's cliched to hell and back BUT, he pulls through when it counts. Which is more than you can say for most romcom protags.