Post characters who would be better if they were the opposite sex

Post characters who would be better if they were the opposite sex.

Too bad you can't abuse a girl in-story as much.

oh how totally wrong you are my friend how very wrong....

All male characters.

Ryona is hot.

I want Girl Deku to break both her arms using one for all so I can punch her in the gut until she pukes.

>I can punch her in the gut until she pukes
I doubt slapping her belly with wet noodles will make her puke.

I want to impregnate female Deku and play with her fluffy hair.

No female characrer ever gets as much possible abuse in her situation as male character would get in the same one.

TPBP

Prove it. The same author could have subjected the male version to harsher abuse without much backlash.

>implying femDeku won't have cowtits

Cowtits for everyone!
Cowtits for life!

Before he got his gains from All Might's Brooklyn Bulk Up program he was a skinny little shite, so I don't think so.

>all might is an ultra-busty tall chick
>when loses her powers becomes a flat loli
>deku gets the power of large breasts from All-Might
I want this.

Are we talking about entire BHNA getting genderbender or just Deku?
Fem Deku without entire genderbending would make kind of sence tho. The crush on Baku, the pure mutual friendship with Ochako would make more sence.
Also female breaking her bodyparts in a battle would make it look way differently.
We need more shonens with fem protagonists.

>female breaking her bodyparts in a battle
You perfectly know that this wouldn't happen. If deku was female all the damage would be a lot more light.

>We need more shonens with fem protagonists.
No we don't.

read Worm

>No we don't
Yes we do.

No. Just no.

>We need more shonens with fem protagonists.
Female characters in shounens are only for being waifus of auditory or literal wifes of main characters (or just a side characters thrown in for the sake of it).
I agree with
We don't need female protagonists in shounens.

Yes. Just yes.

I want feminists to leave 4ch.

Preferably Earth too and forever.

>waifus of auditory

Okay I know you meant audience but audio waifus are cool too.

In any case I agree, female protagonists aren't really too big of a shounen thing, imo. Action shows? Sure. Adventure shows? Sure.

Shounen, though? Shounen by definition is made for adolescent boys. There's a reason the protagonists tend to be young men. Having a female protagonist would sort of make it not much of a shounen anymore, imo.

Yes I know there have been ones with them but I'd say they're in a very tiny minority.

>....
Please stay on Sup Forums.

If anything, it's nice that he's the way he is now. Excusing away his constant crying or admiration of Bakugou with a girl Deku would just be annoying, and even action series with girl protagonists don't totally ruin their girls with fighting. Deku would simply just not be Deku anymore.

>constant crying or admiration of Bakugou with a girl Deku
Would make much more sense.

You're confusing shounen with battle shounen, there are plenty of female shounen protagonists. Some even have an all female cast.

I mean, you have some of the more recent mhou shoujo series and those are pretty geared towards boys. Some moe Slice of life is shounen and seinen too. But I think those are usually accepted because there's a majority of girls in those stories anyway.

Yeah, you're right, but I think that battle shounen is what a lot of people think of when they hear the general term even still.

Sure it might, but if you just excused those weaknesses with "it's okay, she's a girl", it comes off as cheap. No one would do that with Usagi for example, a lot of fans did eventually get tired of her early brattiness and crybaby nature, even if she was relatable.

>Bakutard is even more enraged at Deku for surpassing him as a girl
Nice desu.

You wouldn't even have to rewrite the character any. All it does is make the Kaworu episode less gay.

Because he thinks that she's just supposed to shut up and be his waifu.

You don't get it. The point is not to make a
MUH STRONG WEHMEN who needs no male to win fights.
The thing is to make MC female with all the downsides like losing vs an average male without any chance.
It's more about to see female protag getting beaten up which almost happens in non-shounens.

It would work if it was a deurtagonist situation with Deku and Todoroki or Bakugou.

But it'd only fly in a non -Jump serialized manga.

>The thing is to make MC female with all the downsides like losing vs an average male without any chance.
>It's more about to see female protag getting beaten up which almost happens in non-shounens.
Shounens are about overcoming your enemy and if protag is female and loses without any chances against even below-average males in the beginning... series would still devolve into MUH STRONK WHYMIN. Probably even faster than if she was more or less capable from the very beginning.
This could work for a female side-character though and be about accepting yourself as who you are, instead of trying to become who you are not meant to be.
Shounens and seinens are just not for female protagonists period.

reddit the post

Watch Symphogear. The gears get FUCKED UP in a number of their fights. Granted, its from their own powers rather than the enemy as often as not, but sometimes you get shit like someone having an arm bitten off by a monster.

>Bakugou constantly castizes and downplays femDeku in order to tear up her confidence and make her more controlable to not end pussywiped like his Dad, almost making her give up on her dreams
>"Ka-chan I made it to Yuei, just like you"
>"Ka-chan Ill become the number one hero!"
What now?

Dude female protagonists have been used to great effect in Seineb and non-Jump serialized manga. Yes you can still have a female character who overcomes adversity and "gets gud" over the course the series you just have to treat her as a character first and as female secondary.

In other words the writer shouldn't remind the reader every two pages that the MC is in fact a girl.

>Deku was flat but over a few months she suddenly gains cow tits and birthing hips
>she still has her perpetual sex hair which make her a hot package
>they go to UA and suddenly rich guys start to noticing her, especially the son of Endeavor
>she's now the protege and heir of the effectively heir and daughteru of the country's top hero.
Things just keep tumbling down for Bagugou don't they?

Unironically HunterxHunter

>Fem Protagonists are pure shit.
Lightning from FF is shit.
Milla from Xilia is shit.
Aloy from Horizon is shit.

For world peace's sake, girl characters should stay as waifu materials rather than a heroic figure.

Perfect for bullying.

You just finished the script for a shoujo manga, didn't you?

She would be a whore then.
So no.

>girl characters should stay as waifu materials rather than a heroic figure.
This. This period.

>Rich gentleman and bad boy love interest
>plucky female lead
>gets her plot coupon handed to her on a silver platter
>stupidly cute with insecurity issues
>The world (or just everyone plot important) flocks to her for her specialness
Just like my chinese girly picture books

You've never really other manga outside of Jump have you?

Sasako would have been a miracle of the universe.

Do you mean just in male oriented stuff or in everything in general. Because you still have entire genres with girl protags.

Wasn't there literally a shounen mango with a plot? Granted the female character didn't give a shit about her potential love interests. And the fact she was a girl was just used for fanservice, ie nude scenes.

top fucking kek.

I don't think that user knows about that.

>implying Izuko would waste her precious time painting his nails instead of doing push-ups

Probably in everything. It's hard to find a likeable fem protagonist in shoujo too.

Even in female orientated stuff, heroine in shoujo r mostly invisible cause they only care about boys. While in otome game, they just made the players hate the protagonist...

Little Witch Academia
Monogataris
K ON
Toloveru
Love Live
Idolmasters
Prison School
Madoka
Utena
Watamote
OreImo

Female protagonists work when you did the following.
1. Give them goals that they're focused on, that isn't fucking every guy she meets
2. Don't make a self insert
3. Give her set backs to said goal so that she has room to grow.

Hence why anti-prime game series have likable protagonists have likable female characters.

Would have saved a lot of explaining, time, resources, explaining.

>We'd get pages of fem Deku's thicc yet fit body as she's working out.

Oh shit my dick, i want more.

I feel like it's because they focus on them being somewhat cute first and foremost. They give them time to be endearing to the audience and relatable, but with not a lot of followup aside from the general "MC is kind/dependable" universal trait.

That's just basic character writing. But generally this.

Ryona is hot af, and Deku is too naive and cute and uncharismatic to be taken seriously as a male hero, so resoundingly yes.

My wife Kyon is extremely cute, say something nice about her!

>ever
This guy
You can't make a claim like that when all you've seen in super popular shonen

Kyonko is super cute, but I think works better as a temporary situation where Haruhi's power rewrites everything for an arc. I really think you need Kyon's reactions to the situation to get the most out of the concept.

There is just no point in making character not-male, if she is not feminine or if her focus is not getting with that guy.
Otherwise it's really hard to not make her just a "man with vagina, so technically female".

>naive and cute and uncharismatic
Perfect female character. He definitely should be gender-bent.

All characters
Men are disgusting

Wait, if it's implied that Crocodile could be a female, then do you think that Crocodile should be an actual guy who's just genderswapped?

It would be good to see lazy bum deliquent girl or spunky unfortunate genki as the MC once in a while.

Not really, shounen is all about overcoming limits in yourself. Scrawny manlets, who's MCs of literally two-thirds of shounens should be even less suited for winning anything than average good-developed girl. But only thing that matters here is having iron will or being on the right side of justice, so boy it is or a girl actually irrelewant.

>genderswap a character without changing the hairstyle
>character now looks like a dyke
I hate when artists do this

Tomboys exist user, and the simple fact that you think that a female character needs to have the fact that she's female emphasized says more about you and your lack of knowledge of how to actually write than anything else.

Agreed

writing female characters your way is how you get Sakuras, user

Yeah it's basic character writing but idiots like , actively believe that the way how shounen jump tends to write females is how you write a decent female.

have you people ever seen a girl before
in the real life

>not wanting to fuck chicks that are straight but look like dykes

It's not actually implied, as we don't know what kind of "secret" Ivankov and Crocodile share. Could be about that or literally anything else, maybe related to the RA.
Actually I posted that pic because I think male Crocodile's character design is boring as shit, while it looks extremely cool on a woman's body.

This post makes me want to kill myself

Your wife Kyon is very cute, I want a spin off

No one's stopping you.

All characters imply that you also want girls to be genderbent to male

don't reply to bait m8

into trap maybe

I'm stopping me

It's usually either extremely grotesque which doesn't make you "feel" it, or character is so man-like that if you would've been told "she" has a penis you wouldn't doubt it in the slightest.

>is how you write a decent female
It's how a decent females should be. Anime is about perfection, not realism.

>nobody posted this
I'm disappointed

No one would complain if they were females

Problem with Sakura is that author apparently till the very end couldn't decide wether he wants to make her a "strong woman" or a "decent girl", so he ended up making her neither.

According to you, Sakura Haruno is the perfect woman, then?

If they were females I would actually watch this.