Why do Brits post on Sup Forums talking shit about their country but do nothing to stop it from being cucked?

Why do Brits post on Sup Forums talking shit about their country but do nothing to stop it from being cucked?

Attached: Graham.jpg (1620x1069, 180K)

Because we can't.
>lol u should just overthrow the government

Why dont burgers do the same?

what am I supposed to do?

Attached: 1496967012734.gif (857x994, 427K)

>Because we can't.
Bullshit. That's a lie the government wants you to believe. You could overthrow the government just if all of you that are opposed to it refused to go to work.

Help us then, we are just dumb Anglos

How many britfags do you think we have on here, fed up with being disarmed subjects in an authoritarian caliphate? Two hundred, maybe three hundred?

How many millions of normal fags are fine with the status quo? A general strike by /ourguys/ would not shut everything down, it would just expose a few scores of "far right nationalists" who'd get fired to make way for their quintessentially British replacements, Muhammad, Mohamed, Mohammad, and Muhamed.

best part is when they talk shit 24/7 about america lmao

>what am I supposed to do?

Elect Sargon PM.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (616x347, 27K)

Yes we need to disobey, and not just because it's funny to annoy them (like we normally do), but to make these stupid laws (i.e crack down of free speech) unenforceable. Crown court cases are expensive so CPS are going to get pretty pisssed off pretty quickly if people arrested/charged start exercising their right to trial by jury, instead of having the case heard in a magistrate.

Also Brits need to stop voting tactically along the lines of not wanting the others to get in. There's a shit load of parties and independants that run at local level, so we can start by taking control of our towns and cities back from westminster. Then we can work on fucking up the party system by voting independant/fringe in as MPs too. Government rules by a majority and a majority is harder, if not impossible, if there's several smaller factions to content/ally with.

kill pakis all day erry day you cuck

Oh fuck, you’re right user. Hang on a minute, I’ll just give Theresa May a call now. Where would we be without you? Thanks user, I’m glad you’re here to tell us to do something about it. Is that how you got rid of all the negros, beaners and the rampant violence and degeneracy? The corrupt politicians and corporations? Well done user, you’re the best.

You could shut the fuck up about how great your shitty little police state is.

The same reason that you do nothing to stop yours from being cucked. Stupid post, Pedro.

Great reading comprehension you have there user.

Long live muh quEEn

it's hard to fight against a jewish government, police and judges, colored thugs and white leftist retard traitors

>no guns
>very small amount of brits
>the government has the germans, sweeds, and muslims on their side.

They simply don't have enough manpower to fight back even if they wanted to. This, and they don't have guns, so it's not like they could wage an effective guerrilla warfare campaign. Not only that, but they don't have a population who's grown up with firearms. Even if let's say we gave them guns, they would still need some training. Normally that kind of thing would fall to a SF group, but there's just no country even interested in getting involved. Really though, if Trump even wanted to, it's not like he could do anything either due to congress. On this note though, I've always thought the right wing should martial some kind of militia which would be trained to operate in a SF capacity. It honestly wouldn't be too hard to find members, since in most western nations fmr military tends to be pretty right wing.

Like this?

Attached: image.jpg (594x630, 70K)

you're right, it's too late for you faggots. could you do us a favor and stop pissing and moaning about how bad your country is, when you're too impotent to do anything about it. it annoys the rest of us who still have a fighting chance at saving our nations.

Strikes are wrong at a time when negotiations are going on though.

>Implying the people formerly known as british/english still exist.
KEK, welcome to New-Pakistan! Public stonings in 10 years!

Attached: QuintessentiallyBritishMan.jpg (335x270, 28K)

>burger meme

Attached: image.png (625x626, 65K)

>could you do us a favor and stop pissing and moaning about how bad your country is
>could (you) do us a favor and stop pissing and moaning about how bad our country is
Fixed it for you.

>it would just expose a few scores of "far right nationalists" who'd get fired to make way for their quintessentially British replacements, Muhammad, Mohamed, Mohammad, and Muhamed.
>Thinking dumb 60 IQ refugees can replace you
Come on user, I thought you could do better. How can you be this pathetic?

Attached: hmph3.jpg (698x648, 268K)