JC Staff

>JC Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you can only be disapointed especially when you read the last chapter, things like that will be animated by JC Staff ...

*clangs internally*

Is it going to be that bad?

The shitpost is going to be awesome

>Their staff doesn't actually consist of JCs

Shit studio for shitty filler arc.

Madhouse dodge a bullet right there. OPM is a good one and done show. There is just no way to make predictable shit interesting for so many episodes. I got bored after a few minutes in on the first episode. The dream fight saved it but after that you should be able to realize that all fight he struggled with will end up with a shitty joke.

>watching OPM for the ebin Saitama fights
Spoken like a true brainlet

Not bad at all. Atleast it's not Kyoanishit or Studio Deen.

>>watching OPM
Spoken like a true brainlet

>I-it's only one joke!

The next few arcs are only good for muh EPIK fights since murata loves those instead of moving the plot forward at a reasonable pace.

>Kyoani is bad
Love this meme, Kyoani makes good and consistent animation.

>shit taste
Also OPM is predictable by definition because every fight is meant to end in One Punch, man
It's about how you get to that One Punch that fucking matters
Sea King Arc which is around episode 8 is when it gets godlike
I suggest you check it out since the first few eps pale in comparison and are weighed down by how strange and "out of place?" they feel.

Mad House hardly touched the show and kept outsourcing it anyway. JC Staff can work.
youtube.com/watch?v=tetu7ti2hwM

>Kyoani makes good and consistent animation
And that's literally the only thing they do right. Their scripts are a snorefest and they even add cheap boring drama into comedies.

If you're into moe shit. Not to mention all those copy pasta faces. Every.damn.anime.

Except the plot has been moving just fine and the comedy/exposition are all still there?
>WHERES MUH GAROU VS SAITAMA AAAAA
Is literally all I see when I see complaints about the plot.

:thinking: does it matter anyway which studio does it? don't studios hire FREELANCE animators (for the bakas here, it means they don't work solely for one particular studio) to do some scenes anyway? what would stop them from hiring freelance animatorians to animatorate the important fight scenes?

>P.A. Works
Garbage
>J.C. Staff
Except Joshiraku the rest is garbage.
>A-1 Pictures
Garbage
>Shaft
Except Madoka the rest is garbage
>KyoAni
One masterpiece after the other.

Your point is?

Not even upset at the full bait attempt, but don't think you're gonna call Kill Me Baby garbage and get away with it.

>686 sales

>liking coy anus
Get out of here

That could fund 686 more seasons of it. What's your point?

JC staff is unironically fine.

:thinking: does it matter anyway which studio does it? don't studios hire FREELANCE animators (for the bakas here, it means they don't work solely for one particular studio) to do some scenes anyway? what would stop them from hiring freelance animatorians to animatorate the important fight scenes?
I added a pic to my post so you'd notice it this time.

Watched almost every show every season since ~2004 here.

>PA
ok,bad,bad,ok,good,ok,good,ok
>JC
ok,ok,ok,amazing,bad,bad,bad,battoru
>a1
good,ok,bad,ok,goodish,bad,amazing,bad
>shaft
amazing,amazing,bad,bad,bad,amazing,ok,good
>kyoani
ok,good,ok,bad,ok,ok,ok,ok

>comedy
Ok, name ONE good joke from filler saga.

I think we still have people who believe Madhouse threw tons of money at OPM despite it being proven false over and over.

>yfw JC staff is only doing the filler between Boros and Garou (up to the the end of the tournament)
>season 3 is made by madhouse with the same staff as season 1 where we will see everything from after the tournament arc to the garou fight

A man can dream

>by Mad House
>beautifully hand drawn
>by JC Staff
>beautiful PS2 graphics
CGI is the future.

Studios still have certain style forced into everyone working for them, even freelancers, which some people may find incompatible with their tastes and expectations. Haruhi by Shaft would have been a completely different anime.

you're pretty good

wow a classic overconfident character gets stomped immediately.
SUCH ORIGINAL and not overused trope. Yes, it's not even a joke because it's so overused it became a trope.

BEST HERO

>i-i-it doesn't count

I don't see whats wrong with JC, they've done some good shit and still are.

How about this then?

Can they handle this?

It's basically the same as one punch joke, faggot.
Overconfident villain gets one shotted haha so funny. Why would it count when it actually proves that OPM is just repeating the same joke over and over again.

>centipede
>insect monster

>Villain
>Doesn't get the actual joke

Brainlet.

>retarded superpower of increasing bone density to superhuman levels by drinking milk isn't funny
Spot the anti-absurdism rallying shill

How is that shit funny. Is this a Rick and Morty reference?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand One Punch Man. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Saitama's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike One Punch Man truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in Saitama's existential crisis which itself is a cryptic reference to The Stranger by Albert Camus I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as ONE's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a One Punch Man tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand

>absurdist=randemb xdd humor
>Rick and Morty lmaoo
Get out

It is a bit too hard to understand for brainlets like you.

That chapter was great.

Lord, give me strength to resist animated Fubuki.

>Is this a Rick and Morty reference?

This isn't HxH though

got you senpai

This will be great if it's anywhere near the quality of season 1.
Hopefully Murata quality controls.

OPM is going to be getting the B-team most likely since they'll be more focused on Index.

fuck off

OPM deserves it

>they've done some good shit and still are.
Citation needed