HAPPENING COVER UP BLOWN

Yesterdays slip up caught the shills off guard and in their rush for a new narrative have fucked up again

Controlled op sites like Redstate have issued out a explanation that David simply left school after the shooting and came right back to do interviews.....when the fact the school would be on locked down and no one would be allowed on campus much less in the school they added that even tho his own words saying he biked back to school that he never went back on campus.....

They fucked up again when they failed to cover for this interview taken in Davids own words at 930

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=E8luXbglTaw

This interview with (((student))) Alex view was taken indoors inside of a school complete with her own words describing their setting inside as the school.
HER OWN WORDS
>In these closest"s

the school was locked down to everyone as a active crime scene and now we will watch as the kikes try to add ever more twist to the plot to explain away this interview..

Attached: dd3.jpg (194x259, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=3s
libertyheadlines.com/youtube-puts-warning-satirical-video-david-hogg/
youtu.be/5YDyGLYO0H0
youtube.com/watch?v=dNw0jxflrL4
twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768?s=09
congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're manufacturing a crisis then controlling the opposition. Literally no imagination

Slide thread. His 15 minutes are up

>"As soon as I heard about the shooting at my school, I grabbed my camera and my bike and rode as fast as I could, three miles, to get there"
>As soon as I heard about it

He was caught lying

youtube.com/watch?v=EinxT8Xc8LE&t=3s

I don’t think you know what a slide thread is but good job trying.

Can we get a comped thread? I lost all mine

Attached: 1519272206678.jpg (938x938, 412K)

Shill kikes cant meme

Attached: 6516516121.jpg (480x270, 66K)

Live stream the murder-suicide David you fucking twink cunt faggot

if the we dident have so many shit threads sliding I wouldn't have to post it like this

the state of the front page is a fucking joke.

Attached: 67067263-0C6D-46AE-B651-62051862B147.gif (248x221, 2.55M)

>dat last second where he cucks out and looks away like he would in real life

Attached: BECB67CA-DB6A-41CF-A818-97AA33B41732-2689-0000042775AAFDAE.png (461x400, 10K)

So many inconsistencies in this little dipshits stories lmao. All that lying and speculation to trump up involvement. He would be perfect for CNN.

Attached: 1466770199695.jpg (480x236, 16K)

Wonder why this lying gold brickin' scumbag turned down the invitation from the whitehouse

Attached: d59c7915472ff5daca244b103fa3be1d6cd5609392e056a0dbd6abed25104de2.png (451x709, 178K)

Thanks! Keep this out front and keep posting these threads because they are trying to slide and cover this shit up real hard. Dont Stop!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (1016x1018, 245K)

Attached: image.jpg (252x200, 21K)

Attached: image.jpg (1000x1000, 185K)

Nigger tier crisis acting like those Orlando nigger faggots

if he graduate in 2014 what is he doing here

Attached: little hogg boy.png (999x646, 683K)

im so tired of seeing these fucking "kids" all over the fucking internet and every 5 seconds of tv programming

Sound the alarms, another russian conspiracy spinning up. YAWN, KYS russian faggot

Attached: tears for fears.jpg (940x543, 139K)

Has the Instagram page has been taken down now?

I'm a fan of this shit usually but there aren't any good photos of him from 2014 in his final year. This pictures sucks balls, the dude at the top left looks similar but not him

I dunno, looks like him to me

Hogg comes from a military intelligence family. Why do you think he's being groomed to be a journalist. Sometime in the future this kid is gonna be on CNN telling us how his heroic career in journalism started by taking away evil baby killing machines.

Attached: 1522131691673.jpg (1080x810, 242K)

lol you kikes fucked this one up m8 sorry but you gota take the L

>le anyone who questions the government is a russian meme

Found the spook

Attached: 1522133247676.jpg (1597x897, 790K)

how come there hasnt been a crisis actor whistle blower?

Attached: 2f4.jpg (531x471, 121K)

shit like this

Attached: image.jpg (339x575, 60K)

So sick of this kids hoggwash

Attached: 24967145-4184-40D4-B71D-EF6C5CD7A41E.jpg (720x808, 89K)

Stop using this image, there is a student with the eagles logo uptop

Sage this fucking bait thread

>unrelated image to OP
>Sage the whole thread goy

Being a faggot in Philadelphia

This is fishy at all...

Attached: Capture.jpg (1026x1004, 127K)

GLOW IN THE DARK

interdasting

Attached: I would like to thank CNN.jpg (581x850, 252K)

let's see them call this one fake.

You aren't supposed to want his 15 minutes to be up.
When you catch the enemy fucking up, you need to keep them in the light forever until they burn up like the vampires they are. Why let these people slither away from this creepy, creepy, creepy situation?
It's like the idiots that forget to continuously mention the fact that Hillary armed terrorists every time they encounter liberals and democrats. It is a conversation dominating point to make. You need to tattoo this fucking shit onto their faces.

Hogg wasn't at school. Emma basically admitted to bullying the shooter. Hoggs father is ex FBI.
These are creepy kids.

Attached: hogg-family-fbi.jpg (1528x3856, 1.2M)

This is the real one.

Attached: pepepoopoo1.jpg (369x371, 25K)

Attached: where was hogg.jpg (981x409, 183K)

Attached: Blank+_83bc0224f1e1564e95e375e819b4e79a[1].jpg (800x685, 304K)

For his story to be true, he had to hear there was a school shooting, then rush to the place the bullets were flying, sneak into the lock-downed school, hide in a closet and begin filming.

Is it possible to try them all for treason for trying to usurp the US Constitution by telling lies and throw the CNN staff in the cell with him.?

Attached: neat.gif (300x243, 200K)

Because pushing to keep these kids out of the narrative is the new narrative for the shills. They started it as soon as the slip up happened.

They claim now he left and came back to do the interviews with the students and then when it was pointed out the school would be locked down and a crime scene they said he never went back to campus despite his own words and now this interview where he said is it at 930 inside the school fucks up that argunent

Holy fucking shit. If this is true, these guys are absolutely 100% fucking busted.
That kids dad is FBI too.... holy fucking shit.

Imagine if this shit went back to Clinton?

there's 4 threads with this same OP pasta wtf which one of you Ivans did this the conspiracies cannot possible be real I am getting incredibly sleepy I don't know about you anons but a nap may be in order

Attached: 1392257919082.jpg (236x421, 32K)

Almost on top of the Drudge Report. You just know that someone in here made this video:

libertyheadlines.com/youtube-puts-warning-satirical-video-david-hogg/

YOU CAN NAP ALL YOU WANT BUT IT WON'T STOP THE TRUTH COMING OUT ABOUT ALL THIS REEEEEEE

Attached: 545643674356537.png (499x314, 53K)

I don’t fucking understand what you said OP. Can someone de-faggotize his post for me please?

See the issue here is they already said he left at 6 according to the vox interview and came back but when it was pointed out the school would be locked down and a crime scene they added that despite his own words he never came into the campus much less the school and sat across the street.

the significance of this interview that is clearly in the school is either they claim he took it at 930am...six hours before the shooting or 930 pm after he came back to the crime scene..

Scripted speech well rehearsed by #DavidHogg youtu.be/5YDyGLYO0H0

how in the fuck does anyone believe this shit?

shills are out in force today.
go on his twitter and challenge him about having multiple statements regarding if he was or was not actually at the school at the time of the shooting.
he wont respond, but a bunch of people will like clock work. every one of them will call you a bully and try to shame you 'for picking on a kid'

Topkek LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=dNw0jxflrL4
dude its literally him and his mom

which implies that he wasn't at the school.
that he was already home, and simply grabbed his camera and went to the school.
which contradicts the narrative that he was at school, and went home to grab his camera, at which point he went back to school.

no matter how they try to slice it, they fudged the narrative up.

Bump for lying liars

Friendly reminder that every single post that puts one of these kid's faces in front of your eyeballs is part of a coordinated campaign to anchor them, and by proxy gun control, in your awareness, in order to keep you from focusing on other shit like The Memo

I wanted a de-faggotized explanation not a re-faggotized explanation. But thanks for trying, user. Sort of understanding now.

This kid was the perfect storm because he wanted to talk and he's got his subversive former FBI dad to help push this as a op forward.

Now that's what I call autism

Just lmao at the concept of right wingers calling anyone shills

Attached: shill lmao.png (1341x540, 194K)

thanks for removing the law forbidding gov't use of propaganda against Americans, Obama

I keep this thread over and over litterally in the span of 20 minutes, i agree it is shady that he got caught lying but moreso are these threads. Is OP just not getting all the gets he wants or is it something far more sinister?

Alas i always get my dubz of truth when im not shitposting, but always on dead threads. Such is life at Sup Forums

Attached: 1521679740150.jpg (960x739, 78K)

Check the video for a pax americana book

There's just something about this kids face that you just want to whale on so hard, also pretty much prove he's not a high school student

twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/969301114607648768?s=09

>my god!

The script writers were abit heavy handed with this

Everything he believes in is hoggwash

You don't know shit about the way of the blade.

Why do they keep pushing this slimy tard and the Goblina? They're straight up unlikable in spite of the lying.

>>As soon as I heard about it
Where does he actually say this part?
He doesn't say it here:
The way he talks though, it does seem like flubbing lines.
But if you conspiratards want to catch a lie here, you've got to actually catch it in full. None of this "Well it's suspicious so we're going to assume it means what we want it to mean."

Attached: 1522095354109.jpg (552x414, 17K)

>want to whale on so hard
nuke the whales dude
ha-ha

DELET THIS

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

I'd like to get Trump's attention on this. Fixing this law is the first step to neutering these propagandists.

bomp

Attached: Vomit.png (1144x646, 795K)

him recounting his story about what happened during the shooting is barrel of laughs

Attached: the twilight zone.jpg (866x480, 75K)

honestly who the fuck conducts interviews where there's a fucking shooting going on

I 100% guarantee he's never been in a fist fight

Top kek.

Attached: todaymyroomtomorrowmycountry1.jpg (624x1452, 137K)

The son of a former FBI agent who now develops weapons simulation systems.

Christ please lurk more

Burp

>"sup spics" id
hogg confirmed crisis actor

Perfect!

saved kek

>Rosa parks was a plant

She absolutely was. She continually rode in the front of the bus until one day someone actually said something.

this. case closed, boys.