There are many posts on social media by American progressives celebrating the recent shopping center fire in Russia...

There are many posts on social media by American progressives celebrating the recent shopping center fire in Russia, which killed over 40 children.

Many American progressives feel that this is justified due to Russia's alleged involvement in influencing the 2016 presidential election and preventing Hillary Rodham Clinton from coming to power and the progressive agenda from being realized in the United States.

Most American posters on Sup Forums, are progressives from the millennial age group of 18 to 35 years old. Many are now celebrating the deaths of the Russian children.

Attached: 000f9744-800.jpg (800x450, 81K)

I can't really blame them.

I feel genuinely happy whenever I read about dead burgers, even kids, since I know how they'll turn out as adults anyway.

>progressives
Lol, most Americans cheer when R*ssians die.
They're just the vocal ones.

Hating Russia is part of American culture

Fuck off retard

They are being brainwashed around the clock at the moment in preparation of war, it's not surprising.

Based, the death of every R*ssian should be celebrated.

Because progressives are evil. I've made this conclusion after a while. Their veneer of impulsivity is a shorthand of trying to be morally good by not being racist but they don't mind white conservative children dying by the bucketful.

They'll deny it, try to rectify it but when you catch them off guard they'll incriminate themselves and decry "but I'm not racist, I'm a good boy!" I hope they hang on their on entrails near the end by the jigaboos they defend day and night. It with be so cathartic.

Lad we should give Andrei Chikatilo the medal of honor

This is nothing new, they do it for every disaster

Attached: pearl-harbour.jpg (1795x1587, 588K)

Far right is literally the same way. Extremists on both sides are tribal genocidal retards.

Americans are the most evil and bloodthirsty people in history. Whether progressive conservative or other they all share a common lust for the blood of those around the world, especially from dead children.

Attached: loldeadamericans.jpg (480x320, 15K)

Probably the boomer retards. Their understanding of politics is basic and just side with whatever the media tells them too.

you're a fucking idiot

Are you a Russian in the UAE?

I refuse to believe this is real.

I could very easily see it being young Antifa types. Gen Z and boomers were a mistake.

there are retards in every country. Just, social media makes it more visible.

It is. Shit like this happens all the time.

Source?

On the "many" part, of course. There will always be retards.

The far right isn't even allowed to speak on most platforms and when they do it's through a stuttering, stumbling "b,b,b,but I'm not a racist!!"

You know they aren't and everyone knows they aren't. I don't ever see right wing people honestly celebrating any children dying and if I do it's one nutcase vs a thousand sjw retards.

You have no case bucko.

Attached: DF6bOeWXYAAVB-X.jpg (510x626, 70K)

I hate Russia but I feel bad about this. It's possible to hate a country for its government and politics but this is a tragedy however you look at it.

Anyone celebrating this is scum.

It’s real, but it’s far from a normal sentiment in the US. Our country has 330 million people, it’s not hard to cherry pick a few retards.

Americans donated more to the disaster relief in Japan than any other country.

>I don't ever see right wing people honestly celebrating any children dying and if I do it's one nutcase vs a thousand sjw retards.

The biggest board on this website is literally this.

this

Post proofs

Nice propaganda.
Nobody on the right did this or?
Stop this polarizing, you're only furthering the retardation of both poles of the political spectrum with this.
And before you sperg your pants, I'm not even a leftist, I despise Hillary Clinton like the anti-christ, and I see myself as a free market libertarian first and foremost.

You're blinded by tribalism, protip: there are morons in every category of politics.
Nice strawman picture.

Horseshoe theory is completely correct. The far right and far left have more in common with each other than the middle and reject any forms of compromise.

Someone will probably put together a "greatest hits" compilation like this in a few days, but here are a few choice ones from Facebook:

>Do they shop in Russia or buy what Putin and the Kremlin order them to??

>How many of their parents voted against Putin?

>Another example of Russian efficiency.

> I really feel for Syrians who have been displaced due to the conflict taking place within their region. Would Russia take them in? How would Russian citizens feel?

>Did Putin offer a shopping spree to his political opponents?

> Everyone has been killed from those people supported Putin has got the fairness and deserved it. Putin and his supporters are killing children in Syria every day.

>"Instead of looking for exits, those kids should have tried CPR." - Rick Santorum

> Trump asked the fire and the fire said it didn't do that. Trump responded, "I believe the fire... I really, really believe it."

>“There’s good fires on both sides.”

> Third world country and czarship. Always has been and will be.

>Looking at the side by side toilets without partitions in Sochi should it surprise anyone?

>These things happen a lot in Russia

Korean

I mean, I'm not going to justify it, but please let's not pretend like we're morally superior when school shooting memes exist and Americans get made fun of on a daily basis.

P r o o f s.
If anything, they're the typical troglodytes who'd send out their prayers and "energy."

There will always be edgy jokes.
How can you even be on this website if it's too much for you?
Did they proclaim their love of Hillary Clinton in the same posts?
Got any actual sources? Links?

t. Utoya island escapee

>”Dont you know if you’re not fascist you’re communist, you gotta pick a side ya dumb centrist lol”

I seem to recall the ultimate ideological victor of WW2 and the Cold War was neither of those things.

Good one, Poland

>There are many posts on social media by American progressives celebrating the recent shopping center fire in Russia
you know, some brainwashed russians do the same when something like this happens in the US. just take it easy

Attached: 1521201303148.jpg (670x893, 81K)

This.
Fuck Russia.

Attached: 1282298391703.jpg (347x346, 45K)

Are you the Singaporean?

No, Korean, but I do know who you are talking about and yes I am copying his posts

Did you set up a secret backdoor for the reactor?

the young left in america has become just as retarded as far right neo nazis if you can even imagine.

We are sorry for their loss. We have no ill will to the people, only the regime.

Attached: KCdiyV6oSLulGPUMEgqU_letter%20to%20putin.png (1644x1638, 381K)

Honestly at least she could written the whole thing in her own handwriting.

>Implying people handwrite letters nowadays

They don't?
What's wrong with people?

Edginess has become so deeply entrenched as the modern standard in internet dialogue and politics that edgy jokes no longer carry the same hint of irony that used to make them funny back in the early 2010s. Being a moderate now literally gets you stapled as a rebellious contrarian.

We have computers and printers. Plus if it's being read by someone who doesn't have English as their first language it would be easier to read.

Most people whose native language doesn't use Latin letters can't read cursive.

I celebrate it too. I wasn't aware of that event before your post though.

I'm not American.

I might add that the biggest national holiday in Russia celebrates Communist death camps, stealing property and attacking peaceful neighbours.

>the biggest national holiday yada yada
I kinda forgot how is it called and when is it celebrated, can you remind me?

Attached: 1522150916951.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

>Nazi Germany
>Peacefull neighbour

In may. So called liberation day.

You attacked dozens of other countries without a reason.

Soviet Union never attacked Nazi Germany by the way. They allied with Nazi Germany to attack their peaceful neighbors.

Ah look, more dogshit Russian propaganda.
Why is it always imageboards that are flooded with this utter crap? Is it because you get exposed too fast when you try to spam news comment sections?

Diplomats of the nuclear powers are expelling each other and the propaganda from the sodomite west is at full force.

The slaughter of the great Satan is coming. War is coming...

Oh, so it's not New Years eve? I see.
Now fuck off, ylilauta mongrel.

Attached: 1521706971102.jpg (208x213, 37K)

Russians do it on quite different level. One thing is to find edgy twitter posts by search keywords, but that is just fishing from a big pool for occasional edginess.

Here's an example of a Russian comment page where every comment in a row is such.

Attached: russian babushkas comment on the internet.png (688x1741, 1.27M)

REMINDER: OP IS A NOTORIOUS SINGAPORAN SPAMMER THAT HAS BEEN SPAMMING COPYPASTAS ABOUT “AMERICAN PROGRESSIVES” FOR OVER 2 YEARS, EVADING HUNDREDS OF BANS. DO NOT REPLY TO HIM, SINPLY REPORT AND IGNORE HIM.

>Because progressives are evil. I've made this conclusion after a while. Their veneer of impulsivity is a shorthand of trying to be morally good by not being racist but they don't mind white conservative children dying by the bucketful.
>They'll deny it, try to rectify it but when you catch them off guard they'll incriminate themselves and decry "but I'm not racist, I'm a good boy!" I hope they hang on their on entrails near the end by the jigaboos they defend day and night. It with be so cathartic.

Attached: 2E3E13CE-2D66-42C2-948C-3F96CEB38116.png (450x410, 16K)

Did Russia ever hurt the us? What we did to Russia was cruel no different than decapitating a rape victim.

Totalitarianism, not even once.

Fuck off, shill!

it's a shame that Putin himself doesn't really care that much. he didn't even meet with a single victim of the tragedy

Attached: 1522163874304.jpg (700x1414, 122K)

Hand-signing a typed letter is normal, but I don't understand why she wrote "Dear president Putin" and "Yours sincerely".

>the US. what WE did
Hmmmm.

It's odd. I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't, he could milk this shit.

That event is a demonstration of a larger failure of his shitty system.

Yeah, that assault of Berlin was just a friendly visit

He's far removed enough that he could claim it wasn't him. You're right though, this is the sort of shit he's probably trying distract his citizens from.

Russians never did much to directly harm Americans, but they have done plenty of bad things to other countries that US shouldn’t ignore when they have the power to stop it.

I think the over-the-top Russia boogieman propaganda by the left is self-serving political bullshit, but that doesn’t mean I’m not still appropriately weary of Russia.

>americans piss on other world distaters
>OY VEY HOW YUO DARE TO MAKE FUN OF 9/11 LIEK 6 GORILION DIED

Attached: 112.jpg (2048x2040, 233K)

They should only cheer when muslim children die DESU

good post lad

Greetings fellow stormfront-links-spamming BRo.

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 88K)

supposedly the Russians try to hide the fact that 400 people died there

Attached: 1463593740890.jpg (600x469, 47K)

Not that guy.
Neither a Sup Forumsster.

ARE YOU THE BOBAEPAPA YOUTUBE CHANNEL DAD ?????

Now wait and see how russian government will use this shitposting for their advantage. They will now spread this shit on their social media to convince russian normies how the west is evil again and how they are the only good government in the world and how people must be patient about them being constantly robbed by the Kremlin gang. Russian government is a bunch of criminal crooks.