Destroying the remainders of the e""""u""""

How do we destroy what's left of the european """"union""""?
the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the e""""u""""
Discuss

Attached: 1024161710.jpg (1000x541, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=a-AjVAuqGms

its simple
we take more refugees in .
Greece is already 30% Muslim (not even counting the albanoids)

we could just kick the Greek and other southern freeloader states out and fix all the problems that way.
reminder that EU is the best thing that's happened to Europe since Napoleon and Charlemagne.

Attached: eu.jpg (1094x730, 259K)

>we could just kick the Greek and other southern freeloader states out and fix all the problems that way.
YES
do it

When you are 90% Muslims we'll kick you out and you're on your own

GRAB A RIFLE AND SEIZE THE FUCKING MEANS OF PRODUCTION

Attached: Facebook-3c149a.png (500x515, 50K)

Join Generation Identity/Identitarian Movement and protest.

seems like you'll reach that percentage before us

>protest
lol

Do you have any better idea?
Germans already have torn down the wall and made the soviet union finally collapse just by protesting. Don't underestimate it.

>Germans already have torn down the wall and made the soviet union finally collapse just by protesting
>

not really
finland doesnt exist outside of Sup Forums
your opinion is almost useless

And I ask again; Do you have any better ideas?

You will learn to love the boot Gr**k

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".

2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern secession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the e""""u"""".

3. Push more refugees into western Europe. Westerners will try to coerce eastern countries into accepting refugees even harder, making an eastern/western schism even more plausible.

4. Sabotage their production facilities and trade routes, both domestic and abroad.

5. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

8 years didn't cut it

Sadly true
Finland has been licking boots and been a good boy since 1995 and is just completely irrelevant in the decision making.
Waiting for the opening of the final seal when they decide to take the fucking roaches in.

>1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the e""""u"""".
Sounds pretty much like a protest/boycott.

>2. Push the southern/northern divide to the extreme by any means necessary.
Are you mentally challenged? The enemy sits in the parliaments and you rather choose to fight your brothers from other European nations?

>3. Push more refugees into western Europe
Fuck off. Right now we need to get rid of them and of Islam at first and not importing more of them. Right now every European should block the migration routes and set brick to brick to establish a wall to keep those animals away.

>4. Sabotage their production facilities and trade routes, both domestic and abroad.
Whose?

>5. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.
Who do you think you are? Rambo?

>to take the fucking roaches in.
do they even want to get in?

pay denbts

the turkish toilet has spoken

Greeks don't have debts you slavic subhuman

Attached: turkish toilet.jpg (800x535, 65K)

>protest/boycott.
>protest is one thing boycott is another
choose to fight your brothers from other European nations?
it is not a measure against the populace per se. for example if poverty and unemployment continues then the north will accuse the south of being lazy, the south bashes the north for lowering wages in order to dominate the market etc. You can see similar attitudes now under Trump's trade war threats
>get rid of them and of Islam at first and not importing more of them
not that simple as it sounds, e""""u"""" pays turkey to keep refugees at their border with Syria. The movement has been slowed down but noone can stop it 100%.
>Whose?
yours, french, dutch.....
>Rambo?
i wish

A boycott is a shape of protest.

>not that simple as it sounds, e""""u"""" pays turkey to keep refugees at their border with Syria
Why do we need Turkey to do that? Because you didn't do your job properly and sent those migrants to Germany instead.

>yours, french, dutch....
Leave my country alone.

After I read your shit, I feel like we actually need the EU to prevent you dirty helots from doing stupid stuff and making stupid decision.

>A boycott is a shape of protest.
you could call it that too i guess
>Because you didn't do your job properly
and what was my job exactly? being e""""u""""'s garbage bin? sea borders are not like land borders, there's search and rescue involved, international treaties
unless you want people getting shot and thrown in the sea, if you want that use FRONTEX who is operating in the Aegean. You're butthurt NOW because the problem reached YOUR shores.
>Leave my country alone.
mine too, let's tear the e""""u"""" down
>EU to prevent you dirty helots from doing stupid stuff and making stupid decision
you did that too, didn't work
why are yuros so incompetent?

>migrants arrive
>ship them back to where they've came from
Where is the problem?

>the problem reached YOUR shores
You are the first European country they set a foot in. It was your job to defend Europe. But you did let them all pass.

Sorry but the EU is unstoppable and has the bible's blessing.
The Beast will consist of the EU, UK and Russia.

Attached: eu.png (500x282, 192K)

ok, use frontex for that if we can't do it right
things don't work that way and you know it. Rescue and asylum eligibility are e""""u"""" laws. Change the law if you don't like it
>You are the first European country they set a foot in
So Italy and Spain. Don't try to scapegoat us. Build a naval task force yourself and send them back. You are not going to sit back and virtue signal on this one too.

My village has had these stupid annoying 'Twinned ' with village signs since forever. They will have to go. Some pigsty in France & a cuckshed in Germany.

>Build a naval task force yourself and send them back
This isn't supposed to be our problem. Look at the map. We have no connection to the Balkans and to the Mediterranean Sea.

>So Italy and Spain
Spaniards do a better job than you guys and Italians.