Tfw sitting alone in lunchroom with supervisor

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Tfw sitting alone in lunchroom with supervisor
She starts talking about how she hates that Good Friday is a national holiday since Jesus was a fictional character
Asks what I think about it
I Nervously agree with her to stay off her shit list
She later over hears me talking about the encounter, and making fun of her, with another coworker
She comes over and asks what we are talking about
I lie and say nothing
Get an email at the end of the day saying I have a meeting with the CEO and his administrative staff tomorrow
Oh shit.jpeg
Currently extremely scared about losing my job
pls pray for me anons

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (304 KB, 646x595)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
supforums.com/thread/165644822/politics
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
youtube.com/watch?v=q7TsyC_TOXk

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

lying to your supervisor about your spiritual beliefs

Shame. You should get fired for your cowardice alone.

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

Don't be fucking fake. Always speak the truth. Lesson learned.

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Put that bitch in her place, you cuck.

Jeremiah Edwards
Jeremiah Edwards

a leaf getting fucked? all in is well in the world

Attached: doge.png (432 KB, 400x417)

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

What were you making fun of her about? Tell us verbatim, word for word

Hunter Cruz
Hunter Cruz

Easier said than done. I depend on this job to feed my family and I. You are probably an unemployed NEET with no life experience.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

This, why were you shit talking in the first place? If you had something to say to her, say it. If you do get fired, take this as a lesson. Also if you and your co worker are good, I suggest you call him up and tell him to deny everything to the CEO. Just say you didn’t do anything wrong and they can’t prove anything. You’ll hold onto your job, but start looking for another one because after this stunt you’re not likely to advance.

Ryder Howard
Ryder Howard

She is quite overweight and has a lazy eye. Also talked about how atheists like her are going to hell.

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

Looks like you’re going to human rights court OP. RIP your wallet

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

This user. If you get fired you can take it to court for wrongful termination, and if the supervisor only has her word you get neetbux till the next job.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

Matthew 10:33 (NKJV)
33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

You're fucked leaf.

Attached: martyr-saint.jpg (22 KB, 200x285)

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

stop being a little bitch pussy

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

RENOUNCE YOUR GOD OR STARVE, PEASANT!

Sebastian Butler
Sebastian Butler

This
Ask for Gods forgiveness then always be strong in your faith no matter the circumstance. God always protects those who are faithful to him.

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

The best thing you can do now is tell the absolute truth. Don't dig yourself deeper.

Attached: Scoob.jpg (27 KB, 576x472)

John Gutierrez
John Gutierrez

You deserve to get fired for being a bitch, for dishonoring God, for talking about someone behind their back, for not being able to get out of your situation.

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

say you are another religion and her question made you EXTREMELY uncomfortable and she pressured you into answering. you later had to recount the episode with your friend to calm yourself

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

believes in christian god and his fake preachers
Well deserved.

Aiden Lee
Aiden Lee

This is the average Canadian.
They are polite to you face to face but the moment you turn your back to them, they curse your name.
Never trust a Canadian.
The fact that this Canadian even admits to lying instead of telling the truth says it all.

Attached: 14765109.jpg (102 KB, 420x540)

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Matthew 10:33 English Standard Version (ESV)
33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.
Congrats, user. You're a cuck.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

also, get a fucking spine

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

Not realizing that Abrahamism is why we're in this mess in the first place.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

meeting with the CEO
If you said HR, I'd buy it.

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

being this scared to lose your job.
fuck that shit. tell the CEO that that bitch was being prejudiced and trying to shame you for your religious beliefs.
demand she be officially reprimanded.
if they refuse, quit, find a new job and then file a lawsuit for religious discrimination.
they violated your rights by creating a "toxic environment" use these libshits own words against them.
if they fire you it's even better because you are guaranteed to win a legal suit. also be sure to record everything.
if they do fire you or you quit don't communicate with them further in any way without a lawyer present.

Leo Rivera
Leo Rivera

These

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Damn eternally BTFO

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

The leaf bends by a small breeze
Nothing of value was lost.

Camden Watson
Camden Watson

This is what you get for capitulating to Jewish stories desu.

Samuel Reed
Samuel Reed

Fuck off Quebec.

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

Leaf post, so it's probably a larp, but the general rules still apply:

Never be alone with a woman in a work environment, EVER
Never talk about sex, religion, politics.
Never shit talk anyone at the work site, save that shit for after work.
Never put anything in email or text, especially on company equipment.

It's pretty standard these days for meeting requests to have the topic included. Also, the CEO wouldn't be meeting if there was trouble, HR would.

Shit larp, but the rules are always worth repeating.

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

Easyy el leafo, if asked say you agreed with her because you were afraid of her taking things out on you because you had different beliefs. That or keep telling lies and say you're Jewish and she offended you, works like a charm.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

t. Sicophant

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
men
her
OP still has a loophole.

Noah Gray
Noah Gray

Well OP you could always say " I didn't bring up the subject". Spin it around, put the blame on her.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

There's no room for the weak, show your power level and get done with it, faggot.

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

This job is lost. Redeem yourself by coming clean with the CEO. Tell the truth about how she oppressed your spiritual beliefs, and that you should have defended Jesus.

Attached: 1518838587504.jpg (46 KB, 320x438)

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

Do you work for the government or something faggot?

Ian Taylor
Ian Taylor

scared to lose your job.
Well, you can find another job

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

Can't you just accuse her of religious intolerance? Or is Christian intolerance A OK in Canada?

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

Play the religion card. She would probably end up fired if you adhere to it closely.

Leo Lopez
Leo Lopez

being agreeable

Are you a woman?

Attached: 1366033292651.gif (407 KB, 250x250)

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

this

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

Don't stress about job loss. Keep calm and present your side of the story. But be prepared to hear a laundry list of bullshit that you did and didn't do. Be honest but you may get screwed over by someone trying to cover their own ass. Have a resume ready. Be sure to tell your next employer that you terminated due to management oversight.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

Come back with a gun and mow her and others down. Don't just turn the other cheek.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

She just made a hostile environment in your work place. If she makes a habit of it, take copious notes and sue.

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

kek

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

"I can't articulate my thoughts in an acceptable manner"

Isaiah Carter
Isaiah Carter

good luck man. As long as you do your job and arrive on time they shouldn't be able to ding you
but im sure they will

Kevin Parker
Kevin Parker

because humans love uncertainty

Attached: ...............................................jpg (11 KB, 220x229)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

having a job where CEO gives a shit what you think about Jesus and holidays

Attached: 14881075089450.png (98 KB, 400x400)

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

ok bud- here's the deal:

you can't get fired over this- but she can.

religious intimidation isn't allowed, esp in yr country, so basically she tried to pressure you into agreeing with her bullshit (which you unfortunately did, but that's another topic....), and all you were doing was telling a co-worker about what happened and HOW IT MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. That phrasing is absolutely necessary if you wanna get through this.

Now, unless you've been doing a shit job in other ways and you're being called in for something totally unrelated.... you should be fine. this stupid bitch can't intimidate you into renouncing your religion, and her framing the question in such a manner is rude even in countries not as cucked as canada. get this cunt fired op- Christians aren't cucks- make this bitch pay.

Liam Miller
Liam Miller

Might want to start job shopping. Even if you aren't fired you will be on the shit list you were avoiding.

Mason Bailey
Mason Bailey

Jesus was a fictional character

LARPing aside...

Not a Christian myself, but denying that Jesus Christ actually lived and existed is utter nonsense. Okay, yeah maybe his 'miracles' are bullshit, but Jesus Christ still lived and walked the earth.

With the same logic, she can say that Joan of Arc, Genghis Khan and Julius Caesar were equally fictional characters.

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

Tell them Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qur'an and you're disgusted by her religious intolerance

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

u gonna make it a 2nd tomorrow?

Attached: 3-times.jpg (58 KB, 638x479)

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

Tell them she was being extremely inappropriate by mocking your deeply-held religious beliefs. As a Muslim. (They believe in Jesus, after a fashion.) They'll probably fire her, not you.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

fuck dude good luck

all you had to say was "jesus was a real person but there is a debate over his divinity of course. hmm."

totally neutral and yet not totally cucked

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Then you were a fucking idiot who deserves to get shitcanned, and to have your family desert you. You talked about your boss with other co-workers. Even if she didn't over hear you talking, the chances of the people you told spreading it around is high. People love to gossip.

Next time, don't gossip about your boss anywhere but anonymous dog grooming boards like this one.

But why are you worried, leaf? Doesn't your government give you free housing and free food to go along with your free healthcare?

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

I hope you lose your job and starve to death.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

My gibs application would be thrown at the bottom of the pile since I am a white male and it would most likely not get approved at all

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Considering how anti christian the west has become. It's not hard to tell that your job might be lost.
But consider this, she mocked christianity in front of you, then you mocked her with your coworker and she overheard your conversation.
Tell the CEO that the only reason for that was you being really offended by her remarks.
After all, she could not keep her prejudices to herself.

Attached: 29543181-2030394540564714-2853500468772591155-n.jpg (65 KB, 640x748)

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

If disagreeing on politics is ground for letting you go, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
If I were blackmailed at work I would walk out the door the very minute it is happening and I have done so multiple times at many different jobs.

Ryan Russell
Ryan Russell

74 Then he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear, “I do not know the man.” And immediately the rooster crowed. 75 And Peter remembered the saying of Jesus, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.” And he went out and wept bitterly.

Carter King
Carter King

Not asskissing your superiors
Thinking that honesty matters in business life

You are a fucking fool, see the other retards in this thread that want you to be "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just be honest dood its a virtue", these are your coworkers, the ones at the fucking bottom.
Just like crabs, they want to force their mentality onto you so you stay at the fucking bottom just like them.
You get to the top by being that helpful, confident guy that only talks about things in a way that others appreciate.

You should:
1. appeal to people you don't give a shit about.
2. talk honestly to people you care about

This thread reeks of failed boomers.

Attached: 1483124997065.png (151 KB, 533x383)

Leo King
Leo King

Why aren’t you being gay and secular at the office???
Bad Goy

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Fear nothing

Attached: 1515980014217.gif (473 KB, 460x345)

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Tell that she knew that you are devoted Christian and that she abused her position to spread her anti-chrisitan and anti-muslim (Jesus is prophet in Islam) propaganda. Especially focus on feelings of Muslim coworkers because as Christian you will only get shit on your head. Also as Christian you shouldn't lie but well you shouldn't consider her human being so it should be ok.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Dont feel bad CHRISTIAN!

Sometimes it good to witness and sometimes its not good.

Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself.
Answer a fool according to his folly,
lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Matthew 7:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

May be best not to create any waves. If you are a CHRISTIAN people will notice by the way you carry yourself and by the quality of your work. No need to draw more attention to yourself.

Those who wish to live a godly life in JESUS CHRIST will suffer persecution.... As CHRISTIANS we are called to take blows. We are called to suffer and be mistreated. We are to count it all joy when we fall into various trials...

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Jonathan Gray
Jonathan Gray

James 1:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
Testing of Your Faith
2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

Are you retarded. You can sue for religious descrimination you ass monkey record the meeting and tell them that she was making you feel unsafe and creating a hostile work environment. Threaten to sue if you are fired. They will back down. Record verything

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

OH NO STANDING UP FOR SOMETHING MIGHT CAUSE HARDSHIP FOR YOUR FAMILY BETTER NOT FUCKING DO IT

literally what the government wants you to think.

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

this but claim you're islamic for protection because they won't give a shit if you're christian

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

Tell them you felt attacked for your beliefs and didn’t know how to react, get that heathen thot fired.

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

You denied Jesus Christ.

May He show you mercy.
And perhaps losing your job would be a good thing since your boss is an anti-Christ.

Attached: 1519044244823.png (627 KB, 664x800)

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

Unironically being autistic
T_d

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

Flip the script. Don’t get her fired or in trouble but if they come after you let them know you won’t stand for having your religious beliefs scrutinized and mocked at work

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

exactly this OP.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

Jesus is major character in Islam
pretend to be Muslims feeling oppressed
win?

"Mr CEO I have Muslim friends who revere the prophet Jesus, I did not appreciate him being debased in such a way."

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

be liberal
teach that Mohamed historically existed.
Buddha historically existed.
Confucius historically existed.
Lao Tzu historically existed.
Moses and Abraham existed.
Freakin Zoroaster existed.
But Jesus Christ never historically existed.
Really makes you wonder... why the visceral hatred towards Christianity?

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

You denounced Christ because you're a pussy and then you engaged in workplace drama
Ya you're losing the job you pussy lmao
You could have just said "that is offensive to me" and she probably would have apologized.

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

Start talking about how Abraham is made up and so is Judaist holidays watch as she starts to shut down. You are allowed to talk about any abrahamic religion except for Judaism. Go to an atheist group and watch how they become quiet when you share facts that Abraham and Israelites don't exist.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

You should have said that Jesus is mentioned by several contemporary historians, that his followers would rather be tortured and die than renouncing the religion and that throughout history the doubt has always been whether or not he was divine, not if he existed or not.

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

You should familiarize yourself with christian martyrs.

On February 15 a five-minute video was published, showing the beheading of the 22 captives on a beach along the southern Mediterranean coast. A caption in the video called the captives the "people of the cross, followers of the hostile Egyptian Church".[5] In the video, the leader/speaker was dressed in camouflage, while the others were dressed in black. He declared in North-American English:

Oh people, recently you've seen us on the hills of Al-Sham [Greater Syria] and on Dabiq's Plain, chopping off the heads that had been carrying the cross delusion for a long time, filled with spite against Islam and Muslims, and today we… are sending another message: Oh crusaders, safety for you will be only wishes especially when you're fighting us all together, therefore we will fight you all together until the war lays down its burdens and Jesus peace be upon him will descend, breaking the cross, killing the swine. The sea you've hidden Sheikh Osama bin Laden's body in, we swear to Allah we will mix it with your blood.[9]

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

This is your time, user. Don't fail this test. Demand that she be held responsible for mocking your religious beliefs in the work place.

Kevin Price
Kevin Price

Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Connor White
Connor White

Don't worry about losing your job you little coward. Worry about denying Christ. Probably you should repent right now and go tell your supervisor you were wrong to agree with her.

Find a job without a woman for a boss anyway, you're in a bad place.

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1–2)

On January 8, 1956, Jim Elliot, Nate Saint, Ed McCully, Peter Flemming, and Roger Youderian were speared to death on a sandbar called “Palm Beach” in the Curaray River of Ecuador. They were trying to reach the Huaorani Indians for the first time in history with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Elisabeth Elliot memorialized the story in her book Shadow of the Almighty. That title comes from Psalm 91:1: “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.”

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Love Your Enemies

BAD ADVICE!

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

not standing up to your superior but lying to her

Ok mate, I get why you have a meeting with the CEO. I hope they tell you to always give your opinion straight and never lie.

Attached: FF581A31-80D8-4D09-AFE4-417543CDC03A.jpg (88 KB, 480x720)

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

This is where Jim Elliot was slain — in the shadow of the Almighty. Elisabeth had not forgotten the heartbreaking facts when she chose that title two years after her husband’s death. When he was killed, they had been married three years and had a ten-month-old daughter.

“God’s refuge for his people is not from suffering and death, but final and ultimate defeat.” Tweet Share on Facebook
The title was not a slip — not any more than the death of the five missionaries was a slip. But the world saw it differently. Around the world, the death of these young men was called a tragic nightmare. Elisabeth believed the world was missing something. She wrote, “The world did not recognize the truth of the second clause in Jim Elliot’s credo: ‘He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.’”

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

See's flag

You were fucked from birth, mate.

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

A woman is your boss? You’ve failed already.

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

I hope they crucify you

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

This is why I don't leave the house.
Imagine having an encounter like that.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

She starts talking about how she hates that Good Friday is a national holiday since Jesus was a fictional character
So why didn't you aks why she takes the holiday instead of working if she doesn't believe in Christ?
You can't be sacked on religious belief FFS and they could go a row if they try.

Attached: 1512361260385.jpg (62 KB, 1024x576)

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Sue them for religious discrimination and harassment.
True
Nice

David Roberts
David Roberts

This is what communism in Eastern Europe was like. If somebody found out you were a regular church goer, then you wouldn't get a passport, job promotion or a job at all. You weren't thrown to jail but you were made to suffer for your religious life

Carter Young
Carter Young

Attached: alittlebox.jpg (41 KB, 574x428)

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

Should be hanged drawn and quartered

Kayden Barnes
Kayden Barnes

This. A disgrace to all leafs.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Just threaten to sue for a hostile work environment.

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

welcome to the gulag.
juan illegal, or in canadas case ahmed amanda will acquire your job now.
time to slap all your money into the stocks..
you'll never get employed ever again..

or you're getting a raise.

jordan b peterson it. be a man.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Fucken idiot lmao, u could've sued, gotten money, AND kept your job.
t. christian that got a $20k settlement and kept my job over something similar

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

well even his disciple denied him three times so, good luck with your job.

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

you denied Christ to keep a fucking job??? are you nuts? isnt workplace religious discrimination illegal in canada?

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

You and be both srb-bro

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

you can still turn this into profit.

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

Nigga you should sue

Bentley Howard
Bentley Howard

Casually agree
Just say "Eh, I don't know. Haven't thought about it." Then if they try to bring it up again just say "Dunno lol" and bring something entirely random up instead. Most people will just go along with whatever random crap you bulldoze their line of questioning with, best if it's something Joe Rogan-tier lolrandom "Holy shit, did you see that moose get hit by that car?"

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

Do that, and figure out which authority to bring the matter to, and casually bring their name up as well if it comes to that (not to the CEO, but when the boss hears).

David Taylor
David Taylor

RIP OP

Go out like a champ

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Fpbp

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

This. No sympathy for this spineless faggot.

Ian Price
Ian Price

Two Words, OP
Allahu
Akbar

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

this. everyone who fell for this larp is a brainlet.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

Why didnt you just tell her the truth?

Jesus is as much a real historical figure as Ceasar is, that he lived and died is without question, there is more proof of his existence then most historical figures.

Attached: shotgun-jesus1.gif (100 KB, 500x378)

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Redeem yourself, leaf. Go in full DEUS VULT

Christian James
Christian James

Scandinavian education

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Here is your story:

Call attorney in morning have them on stand by

If they ask what happened tell them you would like attorney present.

Do not discuss with co worker.

Do not admit anything happened except your supervisor mocked Christianity.

The minute you lie... change the story.. or admit to talking shit to a co worker and not working... on company time they have a number of causes to fire you.

Maybe down the road your lawyer can spin it to "you were confiding to them on whether you need to contact hr as you feel persecuted"

You will make life much easier if you are fired And they cannot prove a verifiable reason.

Afraid asking for a lawyer will make you look bad?

That's idiotic and cops play on that shit too. Don't give them any information statements or ammo.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

being a coward
If you wanted to be non-confrontational you could have said, "I hope people use the extra time to visit family."

You say something nice without burning your bridges.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

Where have you gone?

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

There's no outcome that SHOULD be bad for you.
If they try to get you for shit talking her, take her down for bad mouthing your faith and generally bringing up religion in the office.
She's absolutely in the wrong and if she chooses to make a thing out of it, you have a case for religious decrimination.

Brandon Sanders
Brandon Sanders

Being a Christcuck AND not even stepping up to defend your faith. What a pathetic leaf, I hope that woman humiliates you

Attached: 1513897908956.jpg (188 KB, 1200x581)

Carter Parker
Carter Parker

I don't have an attorney

James Thompson
James Thompson

A supervisor mocking religion on the clock? Get her fired while getting yourself a raise and promotion, you goddamn spineless leaf cocksucker.

Hudson Fisher
Hudson Fisher

Threaten to sue over discriminatory comments about your religion you fucking dumbass, the ball is in your court

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

THIS

Christopher Lee
Christopher Lee

Are you this fucking pathetic, just handle this yourself, unless you are literally autistic this is literally a good thing for you.

Wyatt Thomas
Wyatt Thomas

continuing to work in such a toxic envriontment

The Lord commanded us the knock the dust from our sandals user. You should take heed as swiftly as possible.

Attached: 6a00d8341bf7f753ef00e54f2ce0bf8833-800wi.jpg (128 KB, 381x611)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

"Hey, could you come in and discuss this thing where it's word against word?"
Lawyer up
Yeah, that sends the right image.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

FPBP and checked

Chase Price
Chase Price

If it had just been religion, you'd be fine. But yeah, better start looking for another job

Either that or give a sincere a apology

Kevin Lopez
Kevin Lopez

unironically this, you could get her fired instead this is Canada and it's 2018 after all.

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

expose her for her slandering your religion and hate speech. sue for wrongful termination if fired.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Can you trust that your coworker did not disclose the contents of your conversation?

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

6oº west of south, the sun goes down there, doesn't it jews, why won't you admit it? You have no secrets with me, closer and closer brothers, blot it.

Attached: norronkompass.gif (19 KB, 694x686)

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

they even admit they are bloting now, I am however they will do it wrong nad make unholy, this will however only affect them selves.

Everyone laughed when I said they were a bloting culture.... I sniffed you....

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Learn from Hitler OP

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

This. Pretty much have to agree with my fellow bong.

You may not win any popularity contests, but you'll never been caught out because you forgot which lie your tangled in.

Attached: 1517779486162.jpg (48 KB, 484x530)

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

this is real? it's hard for me to tell in canada now, um she would be gotten fired here because of trying to sneak into your personal believes, life and fish. They always try to start this political nonsense to try to get our fish here why I ask....

why can't you go to authority over this? and get her out of there? it's this infected? well, you recide on stolen land, you racists killed all our fish which was cultural appropriation, and you can tell her to stop fishing get out of helluland, vinland and markland, that's holy tribal grounds

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

This is what you should do.
Not adhering to what you believe is the truth is what got you in this mess in the first place.

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Failing two shit tests that easily

Shame

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

now my dog got aggitated

You just get the fuck out off our lands, you fucking racist pieces of shits. Canada, out of markland, helluland and vinland NOW! END THEIR CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF FISHING, FISHING GENOCIDE

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

I can't rig my boat yet it's too cold

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

as always, fpbp

John Reyes
John Reyes

Claim you are Buddhist and celebrate all religions but dont enjoy others mocking them

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

send some geets we have to take this land back, sons of bitches killed all the fish and now they are going to do it again, rumors says they even try to make the frogs gay

Mason Howard
Mason Howard

He who lives in a glass house shouldnt throw stones. You came here, posted your story, got woke advice, and acted like a little bitch. Wonder how things are going to turn out for you tomorrow.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

When the first post is also the best post.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

That's what you get you coward ass fucking leaf

Oh and SAHGAY

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

complaining about days off
I'm an atheist and your supervisor is a huge faggot

Logan Clark
Logan Clark

Claim you felt like you where singled out and made fun of for your religious belief. And then say the making fun was a coping mechanism. File a complaint for some religious freedom something or other and get that hoe fired.

Christian Cooper
Christian Cooper

12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

You're a cuck and you need to be dealt with like a cuck. You need to have told her at your own encounter what you thought. Saying you are a Christian, you wouldn't go talk to your friend about the encounter later on. You would have instead told your friend what you told your supervisor.

This thing would have played out a different way. Now, instead, you'll be treated like a rat, a little measly rat, which is what you are. Look forward to your firing

Alexander Johnson
Alexander Johnson

Served you right for denying Christ

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

my god the canadian airforce was already here and stole my lighter, but I had another, this is war.
cod world wars three, and you are going to lose as you did the two first one, you damn kraut

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Is this how these conflicts start? He was in the wrong. If he sues to keep his job because of his own shit personality, he should go to prison

Connor White
Connor White

my god I have a six pack left, how will you ever recover. the lighter is gone, it was the canadians though

Evan Nguyen
Evan Nguyen

How was he in the wrong? I’m guessing that the coworker blabbed about the going to hell part.

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

fpbp strikes again

Attached: 1515790967679.jpg (42 KB, 640x633)

Adrian Reed
Adrian Reed

ugh if you are a coder or in the business sec, I might got something for you soon, but I got one sa user in frontline, just get away from that, we're taking over now while you fall. You are hopeless, all off you. I just need two months, don't cuckout

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

you wavered like a bitch, and now you deserve what a spineless faggot deserves: nothing. Hell i'm not even religious and i could see the opportunity you had before you here.

Attached: 1449794285585.jpg (1.68 MB, 1186x1754)

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

Shoot your workplace up

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Fuck off Quebec.

Hudson Wright
Hudson Wright

It might be a small/medium enterprise

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

Stop larping.
Does she have proof?
Just make up your own version of the story that doesn't sound as bad as the actual situation.
If they fire you, then find some Christian lawyer to help you sue for religious discrimination.

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

Matthew 10:33

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

You're a lame troll and probably a fat neck beard.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

supforums.com/thread/165644822/politics
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-----

A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives
http:// www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!
——————-
MORE
https:// www.theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
This is proof all the left and the cabal wants is to unarmed their opponents so they can impose their will on them via armed violence.

Attached: antifa-are-commies.jpg (2.82 MB, 2816x4472)

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

not defending Christ

Pathetic

Attached: 1521838961949.gif (667 KB, 400x215)

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

This. Goddamn dude, Im not even religious and even I think you're being a fag.

That bitch couldnt even touch you if you did disagree with her, law forbids it. Be honest and true about your beliefs.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=q7TsyC_TOXk

Luke King
Luke King

Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

This. Reverse psychology wait is this even it?

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

but user told the truth here .

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

Why not forgive them?

Nicholas James
Nicholas James

tell the boss that she was insulting your religion and you felt too afraid to speak up about it so you spoke to a mate and she overheard,and now you are being dragged in after BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST to justify yourself so you dont lose your job

drop that if you are fired for this you will sue for religious discrimination and will start an online campaign.

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Tell them your supervisor made uou uncomfortable by bashing your religious beleifs and that you were blowing off steam by talking to your co worker

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

Matthew 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Angel King
Angel King

and say "if i was muslim and she had said those things then reported me to my boss for being upset about it as i confided in a mate she wouldn't of dared"

Luis Richardson
Luis Richardson

Better yet, he should say he is Muslim and make something up about "in islam we are taught about the great prophet jesus and respect him"

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

You're a bitch and a coward, Jesus is ashamed of you because you rejected him, I hope they fire you. You have nothing left.

Luis Thomas
Luis Thomas

Threw Lord Jesus under the bus to appease a Christ-denying woman

Attached: 1132.png (245 KB, 501x445)

Lincoln Rodriguez
Lincoln Rodriguez

Denying Christ to keep your job should get you fired

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

Jesus was a historical figure, this isn't even about religion, fucks sake

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Gib details

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit