Tfw sitting alone in lunchroom with supervisor

>Tfw sitting alone in lunchroom with supervisor
>She starts talking about how she hates that Good Friday is a national holiday since Jesus was a fictional character
>Asks what I think about it
>I Nervously agree with her to stay off her shit list
>She later over hears me talking about the encounter, and making fun of her, with another coworker
>She comes over and asks what we are talking about
>I lie and say nothing
>Get an email at the end of the day saying I have a meeting with the CEO and his administrative staff tomorrow
>Oh shit.jpeg
>Currently extremely scared about losing my job
>pls pray for me anons

Attached: XvJD2NiVAz3Q0CsJkatni8Nvq8fFpxxpl7LMv6Q1UHU.png (646x595, 304K)

>lying to your supervisor about your spiritual beliefs

Shame. You should get fired for your cowardice alone.

Don't be fucking fake. Always speak the truth. Lesson learned.

Put that bitch in her place, you cuck.

a leaf getting fucked? all in is well in the world

Attached: doge.png (400x417, 432K)

What were you making fun of her about? Tell us verbatim, word for word

Easier said than done. I depend on this job to feed my family and I. You are probably an unemployed NEET with no life experience.

This, why were you shit talking in the first place? If you had something to say to her, say it. If you do get fired, take this as a lesson. Also if you and your co worker are good, I suggest you call him up and tell him to deny everything to the CEO. Just say you didn’t do anything wrong and they can’t prove anything. You’ll hold onto your job, but start looking for another one because after this stunt you’re not likely to advance.

She is quite overweight and has a lazy eye. Also talked about how atheists like her are going to hell.

Looks like you’re going to human rights court OP. RIP your wallet

This user. If you get fired you can take it to court for wrongful termination, and if the supervisor only has her word you get neetbux till the next job.

>>I Nervously agree with her to stay off her shit list

Matthew 10:33 (NKJV)
33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.

You're fucked leaf.

Attached: martyr saint.jpg (200x285, 22K)

stop being a little bitch pussy

RENOUNCE YOUR GOD OR STARVE, PEASANT!

This
Ask for Gods forgiveness then always be strong in your faith no matter the circumstance. God always protects those who are faithful to him.

The best thing you can do now is tell the absolute truth. Don't dig yourself deeper.

Attached: Scoob.jpg (576x472, 27K)

You deserve to get fired for being a bitch, for dishonoring God, for talking about someone behind their back, for not being able to get out of your situation.

say you are another religion and her question made you EXTREMELY uncomfortable and she pressured you into answering. you later had to recount the episode with your friend to calm yourself

>believes in christian god and his fake preachers
Well deserved.

This is the average Canadian.
They are polite to you face to face but the moment you turn your back to them, they curse your name.
Never trust a Canadian.
The fact that this Canadian even admits to lying instead of telling the truth says it all.

Attached: 14765109.jpg (420x540, 102K)

Matthew 10:33 English Standard Version (ESV)
33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.
Congrats, user. You're a cuck.

also, get a fucking spine

>Not realizing that Abrahamism is why we're in this mess in the first place.

>meeting with the CEO
If you said HR, I'd buy it.

>being this scared to lose your job.
fuck that shit. tell the CEO that that bitch was being prejudiced and trying to shame you for your religious beliefs.
demand she be officially reprimanded.
if they refuse, quit, find a new job and then file a lawsuit for religious discrimination.
they violated your rights by creating a "toxic environment" use these libshits own words against them.
if they fire you it's even better because you are guaranteed to win a legal suit. also be sure to record everything.
if they do fire you or you quit don't communicate with them further in any way without a lawyer present.

These

Damn eternally BTFO

>The leaf bends by a small breeze
Nothing of value was lost.

This is what you get for capitulating to Jewish stories desu.

Fuck off Quebec.

Leaf post, so it's probably a larp, but the general rules still apply:

>Never be alone with a woman in a work environment, EVER
>Never talk about sex, religion, politics.
>Never shit talk anyone at the work site, save that shit for after work.
>Never put anything in email or text, especially on company equipment.

It's pretty standard these days for meeting requests to have the topic included. Also, the CEO wouldn't be meeting if there was trouble, HR would.

Shit larp, but the rules are always worth repeating.

Easyy el leafo, if asked say you agreed with her because you were afraid of her taking things out on you because you had different beliefs. That or keep telling lies and say you're Jewish and she offended you, works like a charm.

t. Sicophant

>33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
>men
>her
OP still has a loophole.

Well OP you could always say " I didn't bring up the subject". Spin it around, put the blame on her.

There's no room for the weak, show your power level and get done with it, faggot.

This job is lost. Redeem yourself by coming clean with the CEO. Tell the truth about how she oppressed your spiritual beliefs, and that you should have defended Jesus.

Attached: 1518838587504.jpg (320x438, 46K)

Do you work for the government or something faggot?

>scared to lose your job.
Well, you can find another job

Can't you just accuse her of religious intolerance? Or is Christian intolerance A OK in Canada?

Play the religion card. She would probably end up fired if you adhere to it closely.

>being agreeable

Are you a woman?

Attached: 1366033292651.gif (250x250, 407K)

this

Don't stress about job loss. Keep calm and present your side of the story. But be prepared to hear a laundry list of bullshit that you did and didn't do. Be honest but you may get screwed over by someone trying to cover their own ass. Have a resume ready. Be sure to tell your next employer that you terminated due to management oversight.

Come back with a gun and mow her and others down. Don't just turn the other cheek.

She just made a hostile environment in your work place. If she makes a habit of it, take copious notes and sue.

kek

>>I Nervously agree with her to stay off her shit list

"I can't articulate my thoughts in an acceptable manner"

good luck man. As long as you do your job and arrive on time they shouldn't be able to ding you
>but im sure they will

>because humans love uncertainty

Attached: ...............................................jpg (220x229, 11K)

>having a job where CEO gives a shit what you think about Jesus and holidays

Attached: 14881075089450.png (400x400, 98K)

ok bud- here's the deal:

you can't get fired over this- but she can.

religious intimidation isn't allowed, esp in yr country, so basically she tried to pressure you into agreeing with her bullshit (which you unfortunately did, but that's another topic....), and all you were doing was telling a co-worker about what happened and HOW IT MADE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE. That phrasing is absolutely necessary if you wanna get through this.

Now, unless you've been doing a shit job in other ways and you're being called in for something totally unrelated.... you should be fine. this stupid bitch can't intimidate you into renouncing your religion, and her framing the question in such a manner is rude even in countries not as cucked as canada. get this cunt fired op- Christians aren't cucks- make this bitch pay.

Might want to start job shopping. Even if you aren't fired you will be on the shit list you were avoiding.

>Jesus was a fictional character

LARPing aside...

Not a Christian myself, but denying that Jesus Christ actually lived and existed is utter nonsense. Okay, yeah maybe his 'miracles' are bullshit, but Jesus Christ still lived and walked the earth.

With the same logic, she can say that Joan of Arc, Genghis Khan and Julius Caesar were equally fictional characters.

Tell them Jesus is the most quoted prophet in the Qur'an and you're disgusted by her religious intolerance

u gonna make it a 2nd tomorrow?

Attached: 3 times.jpg (638x479, 58K)

Tell them she was being extremely inappropriate by mocking your deeply-held religious beliefs. As a Muslim. (They believe in Jesus, after a fashion.) They'll probably fire her, not you.

fuck dude good luck

all you had to say was "jesus was a real person but there is a debate over his divinity of course. hmm."

totally neutral and yet not totally cucked

Then you were a fucking idiot who deserves to get shitcanned, and to have your family desert you. You talked about your boss with other co-workers. Even if she didn't over hear you talking, the chances of the people you told spreading it around is high. People love to gossip.

Next time, don't gossip about your boss anywhere but anonymous dog grooming boards like this one.

But why are you worried, leaf? Doesn't your government give you free housing and free food to go along with your free healthcare?

I hope you lose your job and starve to death.

My gibs application would be thrown at the bottom of the pile since I am a white male and it would most likely not get approved at all

Considering how anti christian the west has become. It's not hard to tell that your job might be lost.
But consider this, she mocked christianity in front of you, then you mocked her with your coworker and she overheard your conversation.
Tell the CEO that the only reason for that was you being really offended by her remarks.
After all, she could not keep her prejudices to herself.

Attached: 29543181_2030394540564714_2853500468772591155_n.jpg (640x748, 65K)

If disagreeing on politics is ground for letting you go, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THERE!
If I were blackmailed at work I would walk out the door the very minute it is happening and I have done so multiple times at many different jobs.

74 Then he began to invoke a curse on himself and to swear, “I do not know the man.” And immediately the rooster crowed. 75 And Peter remembered the saying of Jesus, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.” And he went out and wept bitterly.

>Not asskissing your superiors
>Thinking that honesty matters in business life

You are a fucking fool, see the other retards in this thread that want you to be "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just be honest dood its a virtue", these are your coworkers, the ones at the fucking bottom.
Just like crabs, they want to force their mentality onto you so you stay at the fucking bottom just like them.
You get to the top by being that helpful, confident guy that only talks about things in a way that others appreciate.

You should:
1. appeal to people you don't give a shit about.
2. talk honestly to people you care about

This thread reeks of failed boomers.

Attached: 1483124997065.png (533x383, 151K)

Why aren’t you being gay and secular at the office???
Bad Goy

Fear nothing

Attached: 1515980014217.gif (460x345, 473K)

Tell that she knew that you are devoted Christian and that she abused her position to spread her anti-chrisitan and anti-muslim (Jesus is prophet in Islam) propaganda. Especially focus on feelings of Muslim coworkers because as Christian you will only get shit on your head. Also as Christian you shouldn't lie but well you shouldn't consider her human being so it should be ok.

Dont feel bad CHRISTIAN!

Sometimes it good to witness and sometimes its not good.

Answer not a fool according to his folly,
lest you be like him yourself.
Answer a fool according to his folly,
lest he be wise in his own eyes.

Matthew 7:6 English Standard Version (ESV)
6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

May be best not to create any waves. If you are a CHRISTIAN people will notice by the way you carry yourself and by the quality of your work. No need to draw more attention to yourself.

Those who wish to live a godly life in JESUS CHRIST will suffer persecution.... As CHRISTIANS we are called to take blows. We are called to suffer and be mistreated. We are to count it all joy when we fall into various trials...

Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

James 1:2-4 English Standard Version (ESV)
Testing of Your Faith
2 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, 3 for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. 4 And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Are you retarded. You can sue for religious descrimination you ass monkey record the meeting and tell them that she was making you feel unsafe and creating a hostile work environment. Threaten to sue if you are fired. They will back down. Record verything

OH NO STANDING UP FOR SOMETHING MIGHT CAUSE HARDSHIP FOR YOUR FAMILY BETTER NOT FUCKING DO IT

>literally what the government wants you to think.

this but claim you're islamic for protection because they won't give a shit if you're christian

Tell them you felt attacked for your beliefs and didn’t know how to react, get that heathen thot fired.

You denied Jesus Christ.

May He show you mercy.
And perhaps losing your job would be a good thing since your boss is an anti-Christ.

Attached: 1519044244823.png (664x800, 627K)

>Unironically being autistic
T_d

Flip the script. Don’t get her fired or in trouble but if they come after you let them know you won’t stand for having your religious beliefs scrutinized and mocked at work

exactly this OP.

>Jesus is major character in Islam
>pretend to be Muslims feeling oppressed
win?

"Mr CEO I have Muslim friends who revere the prophet Jesus, I did not appreciate him being debased in such a way."

>be liberal
>teach that Mohamed historically existed.
>Buddha historically existed.
>Confucius historically existed.
>Lao Tzu historically existed.
>Moses and Abraham existed.
>Freakin Zoroaster existed.
>But Jesus Christ never historically existed.
Really makes you wonder... why the visceral hatred towards Christianity?

You denounced Christ because you're a pussy and then you engaged in workplace drama
Ya you're losing the job you pussy lmao
You could have just said "that is offensive to me" and she probably would have apologized.

Start talking about how Abraham is made up and so is Judaist holidays watch as she starts to shut down. You are allowed to talk about any abrahamic religion except for Judaism. Go to an atheist group and watch how they become quiet when you share facts that Abraham and Israelites don't exist.

You should have said that Jesus is mentioned by several contemporary historians, that his followers would rather be tortured and die than renouncing the religion and that throughout history the doubt has always been whether or not he was divine, not if he existed or not.

You should familiarize yourself with christian martyrs.

On February 15 a five-minute video was published, showing the beheading of the 22 captives on a beach along the southern Mediterranean coast. A caption in the video called the captives the "people of the cross, followers of the hostile Egyptian Church".[5] In the video, the leader/speaker was dressed in camouflage, while the others were dressed in black. He declared in North-American English:

Oh people, recently you've seen us on the hills of Al-Sham [Greater Syria] and on Dabiq's Plain, chopping off the heads that had been carrying the cross delusion for a long time, filled with spite against Islam and Muslims, and today we… are sending another message: Oh crusaders, safety for you will be only wishes especially when you're fighting us all together, therefore we will fight you all together until the war lays down its burdens and Jesus peace be upon him will descend, breaking the cross, killing the swine. The sea you've hidden Sheikh Osama bin Laden's body in, we swear to Allah we will mix it with your blood.[9]

This is your time, user. Don't fail this test. Demand that she be held responsible for mocking your religious beliefs in the work place.

Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

Don't worry about losing your job you little coward. Worry about denying Christ. Probably you should repent right now and go tell your supervisor you were wrong to agree with her.

Find a job without a woman for a boss anyway, you're in a bad place.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” (Psalm 91:1–2)

On January 8, 1956, Jim Elliot, Nate Saint, Ed McCully, Peter Flemming, and Roger Youderian were speared to death on a sandbar called “Palm Beach” in the Curaray River of Ecuador. They were trying to reach the Huaorani Indians for the first time in history with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Elisabeth Elliot memorialized the story in her book Shadow of the Almighty. That title comes from Psalm 91:1: “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.”

>Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
>Love Your Enemies
>43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

BAD ADVICE!

>not standing up to your superior but lying to her

Ok mate, I get why you have a meeting with the CEO. I hope they tell you to always give your opinion straight and never lie.

Attached: FF581A31-80D8-4D09-AFE4-417543CDC03A.jpg (480x720, 88K)

This is where Jim Elliot was slain — in the shadow of the Almighty. Elisabeth had not forgotten the heartbreaking facts when she chose that title two years after her husband’s death. When he was killed, they had been married three years and had a ten-month-old daughter.

“God’s refuge for his people is not from suffering and death, but final and ultimate defeat.” Tweet Share on Facebook
The title was not a slip — not any more than the death of the five missionaries was a slip. But the world saw it differently. Around the world, the death of these young men was called a tragic nightmare. Elisabeth believed the world was missing something. She wrote, “The world did not recognize the truth of the second clause in Jim Elliot’s credo: ‘He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.’”

>See's flag

You were fucked from birth, mate.

A woman is your boss? You’ve failed already.

I hope they crucify you

This is why I don't leave the house.
Imagine having an encounter like that.

>She starts talking about how she hates that Good Friday is a national holiday since Jesus was a fictional character
So why didn't you aks why she takes the holiday instead of working if she doesn't believe in Christ?
You can't be sacked on religious belief FFS and they could go a row if they try.

Attached: 1512361260385.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

Sue them for religious discrimination and harassment.
True
Nice

This is what communism in Eastern Europe was like. If somebody found out you were a regular church goer, then you wouldn't get a passport, job promotion or a job at all. You weren't thrown to jail but you were made to suffer for your religious life