Are hapas the future of the white race

I have a theory that whites will be absorbed into the asian race completely in 100+ years because of the rampant WMAF racemixing and the fact that Asians are so populous

Attached: 53960066-2352-4659-BD34-555642724D6E.png (759x930, 1.59M)

I think white people will exist even 400 years from now if there isn’t a war that wipes everyone out

I sure hope not

>Are hapas the future of the white race
Eurasia is low IQ uglies who create and invent NOTHING. There is no future in that.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 7K)

she looks deliciously tossable during sex

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

do you know what Eurasia is . . .

>do you know what Eurasia is . . .
It's a fucking shithole.

Attached: Russia Putin KB Dugin.jpg (800x822, 228K)

Pic more related.

Attached: C6339867-B545-46A5-9C22-92EFBEE4FBDC.jpg (867x608, 233K)

They look like American Indians.

yeah nigger
I've been to every single fucking country.
From Kazakhstan to Kyrgzstan
Full of "the future of man" despite having been around for thousands of years and never doing shit.

They're half breeds. That's what they look like.

The future of the white race is a severe chimpout at this point. Whites are going to retake the great ape title from blacks when this pot finally boils over. Thats our word

Native Americans are usually browner.

This.

You can only push people so far.

Attached: 1465860405619.jpg (1492x495, 161K)

They look like North American red indians with light skin, the redskins have some genetics from South American red Indians though.

lol i love when people make up their theories

look kid, it's all about wealth and where u live. The more wealthy asians are becoming, the more mixing you will get with rich asians and rich whites. The poorer some white get, they go into poorer suburbs where there are more mixes of different groups, because eh, if you aint rich, you poor.

There's no 'racemixing' agenda. It's about environment and right now it is rapidly changing for everything

this, because the chinks will figure out genetic engineering within the next 50 years

based eurasian

I also think they look like Inuits.

we can only hope

The thing about this though is back then whites weren't afraid to die for their cause.
I feel like that is one of the reasons we let things go as far as they have now.
Everyone has become way too cynical and are scared to die.

Pretty much because of Atheism really. Back in the day, people were less afraid of dying because they believed it wasn't the "end," just an end. As an atheist, death is pretty unsettling because it's JUST the end. There is no heaven to look forward to, no continuation of consciousness or spirit, you're just done.

I'm not religious (although I do believe there are forces at work far greater than we can comprehend), but I think Atheism is probably a massive mistake for our entire race. I wonder who could possibly be behind the massive rise in (((atheism)))?

God, I think I lost a few iq points reading this..

My thoughts exactly user.
I learn more to the agnostic side, however death is still scary to me.
I have a constant thought if when I die if it's just AN end or THE end.

I really do not see God being a driving force again like how it once was.

lean*

>I have a theory
>The white race will be absorbed into the Asian race completely
That's retarded. Keep your retarded ideas to yourself. You think in 100 years every single white person will breed with Asians? There seriously wouldn't be a single isjtance in which they didn't?
How do you get past brainstorming this thought

Here is my analysis of you:
You are afraid of interacting with girls and you can only do so if you feel vastly superior to them... hence you go for the low effort asexual chink..

God I hope so.

Attached: 16737_thebestnihongirls-coco_aiba.jpg (685x1160, 153K)

This assumes whites can't resist asians, and that they find it hard to fall for each other. The latter may apply to western Europe, where the whites are sadly dying out, but everywhere else we're just doing our thing. Also, nobody has ever called Chinese accents sexy. You're just wrong. Keep your weird racial fetish to yourself.