Mother Blames Self For "Alt Right Killer"

>posts nazi and jew memes
>hates life
>wasn't a fucking nazi, just a sad, angry, alienated, isolated young man

This guy was clearly a 4channer.
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/her-son-facing-murder-charges-is-being-called-an-alt-right-killer-this-mother-blames-herself/2018/03/26/6e4326c4-02a9-11e8-bb03-722769454f82_story.html?utm_term=.233a9b4f6b4d

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 3.59.06 PM.png (1332x1148, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TPdmP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

actually posted this

Attached: restonshooting-note-homepage.jpg (1024x682, 91K)

>The teen’s mother agreed to speak publicly for the first time since the December shootings of Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, because she says she is profoundly regretful and blames herself. It is a story of a growing darkness, a tangled teen relationship and missed chances to intervene.
> She knows, perhaps better than anyone, how her son struggled with mental-health issues for much of his life. But it was only after the killings, she said, that she learned the full extent of his deepening interest in white supremacy, including a Twitter account he appeared to maintain that espoused hatred of Jews and gays, praised Hitler and endorsed a neo-Nazi group linked to multiple murders.
>It was those beliefs that pushed the Frickers to force an end to the relationship between the teen and their daughter. Just days before the Dec. 22 shootings, Buckley Kuhn-Fricker had written an email to the administrator of the teen’s school, calling him an “outspoken Neo Nazi.”
>The Southern Poverty Law Center has labeled the teen an “alt-right killer,” listing him alongside Dylann Roof and others as perpetrators of a new wave of violence by angry young white men, often steeped in hatred on social media and Internet groups.

he also uses the number 9 as the letter a......interesting

>The Southern Poverty Law Center
Please someone just kill it

Attached: 1513723304077.gif (400x220, 1.74M)

>angry young white men

Note how mainstream society openly mocks and ridicules white men in order to discredit them and weaken them.

and have pretense to suspect them of absurd shit

>This guy was clearly a 4channer.
you clearly eat shit and are worthless
If you had any reservations about suicide I'd say you are on the right track just finish the job already because the world never needed you and no one wants you.

>This guy was clearly a 4channer.
I thought this was the one who was on kiwifarms? Or am I thinking of Atchison? Maybe this was the Iron March guy?

>Middle class shitstains who spend 0 time with their kids admit fault for not knowing that their underage child was turning into a murderer.
Nice.
Finally someone is doing it.
Every time the parents are just like "OH I HAD NO IDEA HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED!!!!".
No shit it happened you dumb cunts, you give a child nothing in terms of guidance and they will latch on to whatever bullshit that gets offered up on the internet.

ey, that's my life motto.

Attached: 1487644643104.jpg (500x667, 54K)

Writes like a crazy person kek

>alt right killer
>killed his gf's parents for separating them

>SPLC
>hate crime

>if you espoused any racially/culturally linked view points as a white person, any crime you commit is therefor racially a motivated hate crime, regardless of the identity of the victims or your actual motivations

They can fuck right off with that noise.
SPLC is a fucking evil institution.
Period.

This.
His parents (mother) are fucking failures.

>so powerful
>wow stronk wymn
>so much selflessnessessees

How does mainstream culture not realize that it's the main driving force behind radicalization of young men? It explicitly preaches anti young men rhetoric while simultaneously claiming young men are steeped in privilege. If you wanted to make someone resentful you would do exactly what they do, it's almost like they're trying to do it

This meet is going to take so much dick in prison. Love it.

>The Southern Poverty Law Center
now, theres a HATE group if ever.

>a woman makes everything about herself
how is this news?

Yet another drop in the ocean of the epidemic of young White men killing marginalized peoples. Sup Forums will defend this.

they don't see that they are reason why muslims want to kill us all either

>they're trying to do it

No almost about it there chum

Attached: #stoptheNRA#SAVETHECHILDREN#CHANGE.jpg (468x640, 131K)

This. Plus the fact that, whether they consciously admit it or not, they are the people who are in part responsible for the shit hole that they brought their child into. The modern day America.

Attached: 1504451262778.jpg (337x450, 14K)

These kikes are going all out staging shooting, faking notes. Wicked wicked people.

Obvious staged hoax psyops. Fake as Nickolas Cruz the school shooter, wearing a Trump hat.

The CIA exist to start wars with lies, and demonize the alt-right (the only uncontrolled opposition)

Why is “white men” a slur now. What the fuck. It’s like they’re trying to provoke us. Imma go on a rant now but frankly there’s no where else for me to say this to and I think you guys will be sympathetic. I used to find this whole “you’re a white male” thing kinda funny and me and my friends used to laugh at it. Now it’s 3 years later and people literally us it to say that we shouldn’t get to voice our opinions because of how blinded by our privileges we are, well if it’s like that then I don’t want to say anything at all. Every day it bleeds more and more into the mainstream and it’s only getting worse. I’m watching a funny snl video and they fuckin do it there, I read comic books and it’s in there as well. I’m sick of them constantly misrepresenting why we might angry and then picking the worst possible interpretation of why we might be feeling what we’re feeling. It’s like we’re evil but the only way to prove we’re not is by doing everything that those bastards say. I just want things to go back to the way things were but I’m starting to think they won’t. If I ever said this to anyone in real life they’d tell me to fuck off. Help anons

Attached: 8DE3E291-DDE5-4EF8-9995-619BD4A82751.png (205x246, 7K)

>nigger who probably treated his mother like shit, commits a crime
HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
>white guy commits a crime
His mom tosses him under the bus

wtf

We should not be 'arguing' with our enemies. They don't listen to us, they just demonize us, and want us to die. Convince your normie friends of our plight, or we all will go the way of the plain indians.

>attomwaffen
>alt-right
wut

Yep

It's why I give zero fucks when a white person loses it now

Is this one of those AWD faggots that killed other AWD faggots?

lmao

I’m making a thread with this.

now you know what it's like to be the 70% of blacks not committing crimes

it's only going to get worse

Lurk more.
You're here forever.

You’re right as well. Fuck I shouldn’t have done all those vast generalisations and been more careful with my language.

They are the tip of the spear alt-right bro. Why do you think the deep state go to such lengths to harm and demonize them?

Cucks

So why'd he kill them? Does it even have anything to do with right-wing views? Sounds like the guy was just an Elliot-tier sperg.

This man did what men everywhere have done for tens of thousands of years. He conquered the enemy tribe and took his woman.
Girl's parents wouldn't let him see her. So he killed them.

So yeah, literally another assblasted Elliot.

Probably didn't help that gf mother reported him to the school.

>Depressed murricans

They have written plenty of articles insulting/disavowing the alt-right and its tactics.
Its all in the kiwifarms thread.

Its called cultural marxism.

Hyper (((equality))), destruction of religion, destruction of white males, individualization.

To do this they have inverted every racist meme and placed it on the backs of white men in various forms.

Deicidal curse, blood libel, original sin, slave tropes.

It wont stop. They thought they had control, they ultimately may. But the coup is in place. It will be finished one way or another.

subtle swastika near the top left corner

alt right spend a lot of time attacking each other. Then they get right back to work. What is the difference between us and atomwaffen? None, besides they have taken their meming to IRL

>What is the difference between us and atomwaffen
The comprehension of the concept of satire.

That girls parents were probably planning to get her blacked, his parents raised a hero

>He had a girlfriend
dropped

And efficacy

Disgusting reporting trying to shut down decent.
Boy meets girl. Girls family protest. Violence ensues people are killed - THE PLOT OF ROMEO & JULIET

Attached: IMG_3159.jpg (621x1024, 100K)

Excellent point

There Shakespearians are dangerous.
Shut it down!

Attached: IMG_3084.jpg (1236x2000, 367K)

Look at this fucking ad though. Right from the article. A nigger with the caption "redefining masculinity"

No wonder this kid turned to white supremacy. This shit is being shoved down our throats at every turn.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-27-18-55-02-1.png (540x873, 323K)

He was Atomwaffen though, and we've pretty much bullied Siegefags off the board

It is her fault for trying to ruin his life by depriving him of his education and future.

They were a couple of brainwashed good goys. Who cares about this case?

>70%
Considering:
>most crimes go unsolved
>most criminals get away with many criminal acts before a conviction
>many crimes go unreported, especially in nonwhite communities, and even more so for blacks
It's more like:
>the 25% of blacks not committing any significant* crimes

>meeting a black girl from a black community that hasn't been stutorily raped is like meeting a unicorn

>mother blames self for something that was her fault
Wow thanks for the headline

so this nazi shot two white people?

what REALLY happen?

Attached: fricker.jpg (2449x1497, 542K)

Attached: painted eyes.jpg (893x1578, 525K)

son, please:

archive.is/TPdmP

Dont AWD want to destroy the US, all state power and are only happy with people converting to Islam and cutting Tumlr girls arses with a copy of Siege near them

>Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43
Oy vey

All serious white nationalists want to destroy the USA.

>kikes actually believe this

Attached: 1513806561593.png (392x462, 193K)

still not one shred of proof that kid shot anyone.
>including a Twitter account he appeared to maintain
yea we don't really know if it was his or not, but it doesnt matter

Attached: mason.png (477x495, 663K)

>The administrator at the Dominion School, a private academy for teens with emotional and behavioral problems in Virginia, approached the mother at a school picnic last June. “You need to meet Buckley,” the administrator told her. “Your son and her daughter are very fond of each other.”
what a bunch of jew drivel

Attached: adam lanza.jpg (536x378, 13K)

Pacific islander women are unbelievably gross. My god. She looks like a fat man.

Why can't the right be more like leftist in pic related?

Attached: 9736458763487.jpg (1280x853, 281K)

stop crying pussy

her and her boyfriend are serious weirdos. I almost think they do the murders. Once the murder was done they delete everything involving their friend Amelia Fricker

>archive.is/TPdmP
So was he dating the fat islander or the skinwalker?

the kid that looks like he is passed out is the one they claim murder the parents. Amelia is on his lap. the ugly fat ass and the lazy eye guy were together. Those 2 are serious mess. these photos are uploaded a couple days before the murder

>AWD fag dating an asian

pottery

I think someone murder the parents and shoot Nick in the head, but didn't kill him. Another possibility - it could have been the daughter who did it

Well why don't you do something about it? Use that anger.

lol fuck off

Why are white young degeneartes so mentally weak? Lmao we muslims will take over soon enough, filth

>admit fault for not knowing that their underage child was turning into a murderer
>Middle class shitstains who spend 0 time with their kid

Nah, she just blames herself for not talking about her son about how racism is bad more often.

>"redefining masculinity"
"taking selfies and trips"
In other words emasculating them. They've nearly finished gelding white men so now they are gelding blacks.

F

Attached: 1521397866377.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)