Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNxSsJUk8pI
youtube.com/watch?v=kDYSp5QwdKs
youtu.be/dhD0yI_FjIY
youtube.com/watch?v=GjA85rfLnD8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frieza obviously
Justice never wins at the end of the day

Frieza is too loved by Akira. He will win to anyone outside of Jiren in this tournament.

Why doesn't Jiren just speedblitz everyone immediately so that he can get back to his universe quickly?

because deep in his heart he is just like goku

would freeza can able to defeat jeren?

Jesus fucking Christ. Pick up Rosetta Stone you filthy shit head.

he can literally use Hakaishin power...I bet he would

what?
yes nice. I actually like freeza. from him in namek onwards i started liking villains.

Based

because of Zen-oh-sama isn't entertained, then all the universes risk deletion.

I hope Freeza chokes out Dyspo then makes Toppo job to him

can't wait for jiren to rape vegetas asshole

>jobs to a robot

Tori likes his most iconic villain...humiliated and jobbing. Sad but true.

You know what this thread needs?

bisonyes.jpg

Thanks, I kek'd.

YOURE FETISH IS SHIT
SHIIIITTTT

>existe un canal donde los actores de voz originales ya estan doblando la saga de zamasu

youtube.com/watch?v=kNxSsJUk8pI

Porque?

wrooooooong

He was only humiliated in the Cell saga because Tori had to move on to making Trunks look cool.

Tori really likes Frieza hence why he was brought back for Resurrection F

...and jobbed again, then got unceremoniously killed. Toriyama definitely likes to make him suffer.

Obviously the villain has to lose, but he would have won if the cast hadn't been able to enlist the help of a literal god. That's not exactly suffering.

I know, but...damn, that climax was so stupid.

Why is Trunks hair blue?

I agree, it was fucking retarded. Gotta have Goku Time. Fuck Toriyama's boner for that retarded cardboard cutout of a character.

What would ya do if Gohan jobbed to Dyspo?

Statistically impossible

Well considering Dyspo has been visually shown to be stronger than Gohan, it wouldn't really be a shock

Trunks Arc was the only arc that wasnt Goku time, even it Trunks becoming stronger than Vegetto made no sense ,it was still a cool moment, seeing someone else filling the MC role.

These guys love what they do. They also get paid well.

>tfw no gf

Gohan vs Dyspo will be the Battle of Jobbers. They will find a way to knock each other out at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kDYSp5QwdKs

but here on mexico we are not even at the universe 6 torunament

why are thre channels with the full zamasu saga dub?

why can't he be a bandit again?

I sperged like a gigantic faggot when that happened but as of now I can accept it for what it is. I just wish it hadn't been so fucking retarded.

they need a character to flanderize and fill the comic relief role

gt yamcha > super yamcha

Because it was cool fuck power levels, toranksu was being badass all arc and having him defeat a weakened Zamasu(people act like vegetto didn’t do damage but he fucked him up enough to pull him back to a manageable level for him, don’t think of it as him surpassing vegetto but as toranksu finishing off a weakened egomaniac that had his ego shattered by goku/vegetto’s ability to damage him despite his immortality. Plus you have to remember that both vegeta and goku gave him their energy.

>don’t think of it as him surpassing vegetto but as toranksu finishing off a weakened egomaniac that had his ego shattered by goku/vegetto’s ability to damage him despite his immortality
This.

says the manlet with a femdom fetish

Because it's Super

So the emotional damage was part of Toriyama outline?

The "emotional damage" meme was already retarded, it literally just meant his confidence in his immortal invincibility was severely shaken because he was getting his ass kicked by a ningen.

Why didn't Freeza blitz everyone in the Namek saga and then get back to Goku?
Why didn't Cell blitz everyone before going back to Gohan?

Leave the lizard to me.

>Freeza knocked out by SSB Goku
>Toppo possibly ssbkk level
Rip lizard

Wait, kuririn or cabba?

Frieza also knocked out SSB Goku who Toppo couldn't even touch.

freezer wasn't at full strength you retard, and he still knocked out gokuck.

>tfw Freeza ryonaing Caulifla and Kale didn't happen

what's the difference?

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

Jiren is a hero of justice. He doesn't want to be responsible for all those universes being deleted. That's why he's only acting when absolutely necessary.

The ending of the arc will reveal that Jiren is a total nice guy.

Need I remind you that Goku bodied Toppo, that Toppo was worrying while imagining Goku as BLUE and not Blue Kaioken, neither Goku nor Freeza likely used their full power as there was like 5 minutes to the tournament,and that Freeza stayed in Golden while knocking Goku out of Blue? Freeza wins high diff at best retard.

I always find it funny when someone tries to bring up how a DB character could just one shot 100 people in a split second because their powergap is just so huge, and everyone's defenses would get utterly annihilated since this one guy's powerlevel is so fucking epic
It's just fucking stupid and the epitome of PPLfaggotry trying to prevent Dragon Ball from being actually interesting and engaging

The ending of the arc will be Jiren leaving the tournament to go save a cat from a tree, remember he promised to return to U11 if there is any trouble

Why didn't Goku die to trigger Gohan's SS2 transformation? Why was it a worthless robot who never interacted with Gohan in the first place?

Wouldn't it have been so much more dramatic if Cell killed Goku and then Gohan went full edgelord Columbine mode on his ass?

Goku ends up dying anyway so what's the point. The series would've had a more conclusive finale on a high note if Gohan avenged Goku's death to Cell. My only guess is that Toriyama didn't want to write Goku explicitly losing and dying in front of the audience, so they shoehorned in a heroic sacrifice, but Gohan would've looked a million times better if Goku was killed and he got his transformation into SS2 in that way.

At the end of the day it's Akira Toriyama's fault that Gohan never got a fair shake.

>PPLfaggotry trying to prevent Dragon Ball from being actually interesting and engaging

Toei does that to themselves you retard, everybody is complaining how every fighter in this tournament is fodder.

Because either Toriyama's outlines or Toei's writers made him too ridiculously strong for this tournament to work.

Or maybe Gohan's a retarded fuckwit who tries his best to play around with his opponent who he is stronger than at the time for fun while everything around him is at stake, and gives them opportunities to get a big enough edge that either a huge unnecessary sacrifice has to be made, or he outright jobs.
>Cell/Buu is completely at his mercy
>"I'm not gonna kill you."
>Cell blows up Goku / Buu absorbs Gotenks/Piccolo
>Gohan's arm gets fucked up / Gohan jobs and gets absorbed
>"Hey, Goku! Vegeta! Gohan jobbed again! Time to do your thing!"
>b...but user,Gohan has the ultimate potential
For jobbing yeah.Fucking Christ this character is such a joke that even though he was set up to be new MC,they still had to bring Goku back.

>worthless robot
The guy was the only person around that shared Gohan's pacifistic mindset, and him telling that it's okay to fight to protect what he loves helped him to get over the doubt.
Also, Cell crushing his head nonchalantly moments after enhanced the effect.

>let's make the problem worse since Toei is stupid and can't plan ahead or hire good writers
Great plan, wanna hand me the gun so I can shoot Toei in their feet for them

Post a better cover than this

youtu.be/dhD0yI_FjIY

Hey if you want to defend Roshi being able to mafuba Frost then why don't they just try mafuba on Jiren?

krilin

cabba is secretly dom specialized in taming masculinized females

youtube.com/watch?v=GjA85rfLnD8

>Mafuba
Wasn't this technique,like Kaioken and Kikoho, meant to be life threatening? What happened?

The episodes you're watching are reruns

Yeah for weak shitters. Tien and Kami were able to do it no problem ages ago.

DBS already aired on Cartoon Network till the Trunks arc

You're probably watching it on Canal 5

They realized nobody gave a shit and the life threatening tags on the abilities were just flavor to make it seem more high stakes. They could literally pull out SUPER Ultra Instinct that's powered up with your life energy as fuel and nobody would take the life threatening part seriously

Dyspo isn't a jobber

So, when will Gohan white be revealed

Frieza will lose.

*lets fat woman sit on me*

Falcouner was better.

>Sipping fine grade wine while overlooking his vast interstellar planet trade empire from the comfort of his spaceship.

This is what makes him the best villain, there was buildup from the very beginning of dbz to his debut with an air of sadistic sophistication to his methods while not dirtying his own hands, seeing himself above that, it's an earned superiority complex that if you compared it to zamasu who is literally death note levels of cringe or broly who is just a destructive tard, it's no wonder they fall short.

Nah

>Dyspo isn't a jobber

Yeah, why don't they? It'd probably work too if Jiren didn't realize what was going on, or are you trying to tell me Daimaoh couldn't have oneshot Mutaito and everyone else given the chance

He is supposed to be that strong. But his pride and principles are what stop him from blitzing everyone. He has ridiculous feats in both the anime and the manga where he is said to have traveled faster than a spaceship from another galaxy with flight.

>dyspo isn't a jobber

wew

The opposite is seeing someone on Jiren's level having to struggle against a group of Meta-coolers or some shit like the U7 cast having to struggle against Toriyama's throwaway designs literally written to job

Gohan won't fight Dyspo. 17 will.

How is Death Note "cringe"?

Post Cabba getting his sadala tossed

>Dyspo isn't a jobber

do people realize goku is a massive jobber?
couldn't beat cell
needed spirit bomb vs buu
lost to beerus twice
needed whis to rewind time vs freeza
couldn't beat hit
couldn't beat black or zamasu
lost to jiren

His fight with Hit wasn't a job.

Roshi never wanted to fight Frost. He observed and fought people he had a chance to beat. Frost is the one who attacked him and he had no choice. Trying to fight Jiren would be the epitome of foolishness.

16 told Gohan to let go
and he let go, because you can't argue with robots

>dyspo isn't a jobber

Rofl, he literally became a jobber within 5 minutes of being presented as faster than anyone can comprehend.

the last time goku beat someone with his own power was on freaking namek . Anyone who thinks he can beat jiren one on one is a retard