Syria General /sg/ - Dr. Assad; Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Barrel Bomb Edition

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT Mar 27
youtu.be/JPP8MXQ4G2U

>Latest interviews with Assad
youtu.be/NSW8LosoMxM
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Ghouta Mar 24
imgur.com/a/3wyEt
>Afrin Mar 23
i.imgur.com/UalOcvm.jpg
>Yarmouk camp Mar16
i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 27
>Unconfirmed; Sources state Tiger Forces will be involved in clearing Douma, SAA are currently preparing offensive as evacs continue
>Another unconfirmed report states Russians stationed at a base in Tal Riffat to withdraw and turn it over to Turkish backed forces
>Raqqa; SDF intel officer killed by unknown gunmen in Al-Mansura during ongoing uprising by Al-Bukhamiss tribesmen
>W. Aleppo; HTS inghamasis conduct successful sneak attack on Jahbat Tahrir Souriya, killing several including genl commander Abu Walid al-Homsi
>Storming forces of HTS reportedly prepping to enter and retake Dart Izza’ from JTS, currently shelling JTS positions
>Ru freighter ship spotted in Bosphorus Strait bound for Tartus carrying military equipment for the SAA
>Electricity restored to Palmyra via a 72 km long high-tension power line running from the T-4 military airbase
>Afrin; 2 Turkish soldiers killed by IED during mine sweeping operation
>Nasrallah claims KSA held 2 secret meetings with Sy govt, offered billions for reconstruction in exchange for severance of ties with Hez/Iran
>Ru DM; 6,700+ militants and family members transported from E Ghouta to Idlib

Prev

Attached: 1504838966014-pol.jpg (686x720, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WrathYE/status/978738535489523712
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
southfront.org/yemeni-air-defense-forces-attack-two-uae-f-16-warplanes-over-sanaa-video/
cnbc.com/2018/03/27/investment-chief-of-250-billion-firm-says-financial-markets-are-on-a-collision-course-for-disaster.html
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/978596890169266178
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-24/taiwan-court-orders-legal-change-to-allow-gays-to-marry
twitter.com/AmicaleRefuge/status/978651266086825984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Death to Israel

Attached: 1491780439390.png (628x1018, 379K)

>New scenes of extensive military operations and complete cleansing of Mount Yam

twitter.com/WrathYE/status/978738535489523712

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.08.03.png (600x815, 218K)

Attached: 1507144346980.png (310x304, 90K)

Death to Turds

Attached: 12.jpg (355x292, 36K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-27 at 22.13.26.png (1080x609, 963K)

give me good news to ease my anger

>Assad is not a dictato-

Attached: image.jpg (784x999, 391K)

Assad will die soon, and this is a good thing.

>Another unconfirmed report states Russians stationed at a base in Tal Riffat to withdraw and turn it over to Turkish backed forces
WTF is this cuck shit?

You're white

Attached: 1521827951605.jpg (730x1024, 163K)

i already knew this

@165631710
fuck off stupid mutt

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

Attached: you.jpg (470x293, 35K)

Thanks for baking USbaker andcheck!

>russia is not an assad fangirl, but an actual world power with strategic interests
hmmm

southfront.org/yemeni-air-defense-forces-attack-two-uae-f-16-warplanes-over-sanaa-video/

Np m8

Check and Goodnight.

Attached: Check'em.jpg (1000x781, 147K)

am i a sperg?

yeah sad that they couldnt strike them down

Attached: 1522174837182-pol.jpg (480x597, 117K)

all false

kek

Yeah its a strategic interest to give territory to major US ally
They are making a big mistake

you are just confirming what we say about you by posts like this

its not that simple
turkey is not just a US ally, it has its own separate interests and its drifting closer and closer to russia and iran

Maghrebois' status: on sbied watch

Attached: Sbied.jpg (920x517, 55K)

this triggers the r/sgay u/ntermensch

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

Or they just want to make it seem that way. But in reality they are doomed without NATO so US will always have a huge leverage over them

have you been following recent events
western influence over the world is waning, not to mention totally incompetent us' diplomacy

Hey guys, what's up? Which ones are you?

Attached: Jewnisia.gif (500x333, 24K)

looks like USA is rebranding YPG yet again lol.

im the only guy here who hates baathism and assad

Yes they are losing influence but that process will take ages, they stil have more power than Russia and China. It will take at least 5-10 years for us to see significant damage to collapsing US empire

I'm farting 10times a minute right now

We've already seen in the last ten years.

5-10 years is nothing
i was thinking more in line with 50-100 years min

Well, what can they do? disappear?

drank milk?

>looks like USA is rebranding YPG yet again lol.
the pkk

>US overstretched and failing to contain rising powers
>on the verge of the biggest financial crisis in history
>"We are essentially running out of labor and other factors of production are being stretched—makes it extremely hard not to see how inflation and wage pressures will pass through to the real economy," he wrote. "When the overnight rate gets to 3 percent the amount of free cash flow in corporate America will be reduced to a level which is consistent with what we have seen in prior recessions."
>The analyst said when the economy enters the next recession companies will have the "highest debt load" in history.
>"The next recession is going to emanate from the corporate sector," Minerd wrote. "There is likely to be a sharp decline in employment and a sharp decline in profitability, followed by widening credit spreads as the market discounts the expectation of higher corporate defaults."
cnbc.com/2018/03/27/investment-chief-of-250-billion-firm-says-financial-markets-are-on-a-collision-course-for-disaster.html

Get comfy lads, Patriot Act 2.0 via Mueller and official/open take over of US gov by State Security/Military and their Corporate friends during the crisis soon.
Then the stage is set for US collapse and break up in the 2020s

Attached: smug comf.jpg (350x350, 98K)

?

they can nuke themselves desu

looks like they ll rebrand YPG every 3-4 year or so.

No. I ate kebab earlier today

It wont take that long, world is moving a lot faster now. In 50 years it will all be over for them, they will be a regional power like Turkey is now

>#Raqqa witnesses launch of "Future Syria Party" with its motto "Democratic, Pluralistic, Decentralised Syria".
In mid-Feb, #Coalition had advised SDF to rebrand for wider appeal, reconciliate with regime, replace "Federalism" w/ "Decentralisation" & drop visible links to #PKK

twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/978596890169266178

there is milk in kebab btw. they bath the meat with some milk + spice mixture

I dream of a world where Mexico reclaims the land US stole.

that's why you can't get a job?

it will be equally unsuccesful as long as they make bitchy middle age women who ran away from family duties their posterkids in a highly tribalistic society and telling the same tribalistic society how actually tribalism is bad and we should all be liberal faggots
only reason why they have any success is cause they promised them hills and valleys

That could happen
I dream of something like this

Attached: 1521811759163.jpg (500x392, 96K)

its actually funny that they made the decleration in Raqqa which is still literally under rubbles because no one cared to rebuild the city after 2 years and we still occasionally hear about people stepping on a mine or triggering an IED after 2 years.

>tfw im playing after the end ck2 game right as we speak

>alaska will go to russia

Attached: Bear and the tiger.jpg (1063x1063, 129K)

yes, the fact that kurds are practically unislamic iranians who hate everyone else and couldnt give a rats ass about arabs doesnt really help their cause

Don't forget to add demographic problems that are going to escalate once economic crisis begins.

>Decentralised Syria
They just keep making it dumber and dumber with every new reformation

I have a job

Newfags beware this isn't a pro-Assad general, this is an anti-American general, Assad is just a disguise for their anti-American sentiments. They use any opportunity to hate on America, even when America is in the right, such as Taiwan. Taiwan is the real China, a bastion of culture and tradition, whereas the mainland is an empty husk of what used to be Chinese culture, destroyed by communism. Yet these shills would support the PRC over the RC just because it goes against America.

everyone that wants secularism joined assad
they are as dumb as rocks thinking that espousing a secular liberal outlook will get them anywhere except being praised on antifa forums and western media

>Taiwan is the real China, a bastion of culture and tradition, whereas the mainland
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-05-24/taiwan-court-orders-legal-change-to-allow-gays-to-marry

OH NO NO NO NO

LOL

Do the Turks buy it, though?

@165634666
Death to america, of course.

taiwan is liberal faggotry and equally stupid as china, but in different direction
during the revolution they used literally the same mindset and dictionary

real china is qing

of course not. only a fool would believe this bullshit.

Well of course, it's the only fucking source of recruitment for them when it all goes to shit

I don't understand how all of America is fine with the amount of debt the country is still growing, the deficit is huge but even right wingers don't care, just this year finally our government got a surplus again and made a big deal about doing it, in America it's just spend spend spend.

global economy is a huge pozi scheme controlled by the american establishment
for them this is nothing but numbers they draw on their account until it all eventually crashes on their head

I think everyone in america is out of fucks to give.

its because they dont really have to, they can just print USD since its the world's currency, they wouldnt be hurt by it too much.

>the world's currency
do ho ho ho ho ho
Not anymore

i miss someone

yeah, everyone still uses dollaridos for pretty much all trade.

t. jian xhi ling

No they don't.

friendly reminder this is the mutt /sg/ poster who went to larp in syria with the k*rds (and plans on going back next month)

please turkey deal with it

Attached: IMG_2105.jpg (2208x1242, 215K)

debt is too big for realistic plans to repay so they act like it doesn't mean anything

lol poor arab kids, getting drafted to die in Yemen. Why doesn't MBS just stop feeding his lions and use that money to help win the war? Oh I forgot you gotta live lavishly while your entire region is fucked

>Atlantic America may join European Union
>Im fucking plying the EU would even EXIST if America broke up
man what a hack. Also I really can't see Utah succumbing to Chinese influence, they're quite xenophobic.

Attached: idiot.png (750x564, 435K)

EU - 4th Reich.

Who would win? Taliban vs Houthis vs Vietcong?

taliban because superior numbers and superior equipment

America

Taliban doesn't have khat.

Attached: 1519954462858.png (540x399, 183K)

Taliban

They have heroin

Heroin is the last thing a guerrilla wants to take.

>twitter.com/AmicaleRefuge/status/978651266086825984
anti trannies bigade in france

Heroin=addiction
Addiction=soldiers

Jews

Fucking this

Heroin=passed the fuck out after a good hit

>>Another unconfirmed report states Russians stationed at a base in Tal Riffat to withdraw and turn it over to Turkish backed forces
Looks like Putin is selling out Assad, just like he sold out Donbass. Turkish investment in Russia is more important for Putin than a sovereign Syria.

>sovereign Syria
>important

Attached: laughter.jpg (489x500, 213K)

I thought from the beginning their main plan was just to secure their bases over there.

if you didn't realize, putin is here for his naval bases and getting rid of ISIS, the ME shenanigans is not his business unless it damages russia's profits