Why do girls dress like whores in public?

Why do girls dress like whores in public?
This clothing would be fine in their own home/room but not out in public in full view of everyone

Attached: B7515F1B478145C8B961131F564F561E.jpg (1285x1080, 231K)

Her body her choice.

>"Why do sluts dress like whores?"
idk senpai

Attached: 1486472787320.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

But at that age they are under age and under the control of parents right? Why do parents allow it?

because women are whores and since the 1960s the sexual liberation of women will be the downfall of our civilization.

when you go to brussels behind the train station the whores are dressed more classy than the average belgian school girl.

>secrectly takes photos up close
You are as much the problem as they are, degenerate
And if you don't like it then go back to your sand dunes

You really think I took that?

>Why do parents allow it?
Because it's always people that shouldn't have kids the first to have kids.

Attached: 1470352793469.png (364x271, 56K)

parents are powerless

How

how the fuck are we supposed to discuss a phenomenon without illustrating the very thing we are trying to discuss?

Attached: sniff.gif (450x338, 246K)

>Unrestricted female nature
Feminism.
Suffragets should've gone into a wood-chipper.

>leaf

man you seem tight and weird.
just let people dress what they like.
when I wear shorts that doesn't make me a gigolo, so, consequently, they are no whores when they wear those.
compare it to olympic sprinters' dress, they wear much less and are very respected.
forcing women into burkas is the bad thing. the less the better. what are you, a gay beta cuck who cannot even stand a bit of skin? you are pathetic and weak.

Low self esteem. Their bodies are the only things they feel have value. They're not always wrong either.

Women are children and need to be guided by a strong paternal hand. White women have been liberated from their fathers, and the only paternal voice coming from above is a stuttering kike voice telling them they're adults and can handle the responsibilities of a man and don't deserve and of the natural repercussions of irresponsibility. They are essentially still treated like children, it is impossible to do so any other way -take welfare away from the nigger and he will perish- but the woman is simply told she is a man, and because she is a woman, she agrees.

Can't count the number of times I drained my balls to her videos. When she intentionally shoves her ass in his camera and bends over in Part 3 I explode without fail. I like how they don't give a fuck that a bald 40 year old is following them into shops for at least 20 minutes. I like how she says "Hi" to him at the end. Absolute nutbuster, still one of the best candid videos ever to grace the web.

Attached: 3875381664.jpg (1523x857, 599K)

The girls with strong fathers are still getting railed the first weekend of college by a 25 year old senior.

>what are you, a gay beta cuck
from the german in the tiny shorts

migrants rape women like that as punishment for dressing like that, if the chance of rape decreases by them wearing shorts that cover the entire ass cheeks then parents should make their childrean wear that you left wing nigger homo.

Attached: IMG_3362.gif (500x280, 884K)

>toothpaste faggot complaining about girls dressing skimpy

I thought it was cold in toothpaste land? All I see in this frozen dump is well covered up moody women with passive aggressive faces 3/4 the year.

>t. rustbelt faggot

Attached: trumpbat.jpg (1200x889, 130K)

Weak men. That's why

>compare it to olympic sprinters' dress, they wear much less and are very respected.
the sprinters aren't wearing their sports gear to fucking walmart to buy cell phone cases you stupid fucking kraut. isn't there a somali you need to fellate somewhere?

link?

> Holocaust denial
> Pedocaust denial

Questioning is a crime.

underrated

Link me? Fellow candidfag here and need to see if the video lives up to your hype

You arent allowed to tell your kids no anymore.

then they wouldn't be very strong fathers then would they mohammed?

Attached: 1414701483624.jpg (299x351, 24K)

What? Link me

bro spanking is probably already in most western states and the autonomy of the child in regards religious, sexual, gender identity is just as nearly a part of all our legal structures. Parental authority is neutered if it is not promulgating the values of the system. This is the way it should be, parents should not inculcate in their children values anathema to the system, Plato would justly agree, but the system is all wrong and controlled by libshit kikes.

bc feminism and thats whats in stores

They figured women out. 100 percent. Just accept the fact that that is what the psyops want women to be.

so what? I can even wear a tuxedo in mcdonalds if I like.

Do a weak men choose what clothes they put on every morning? wtf are you talking about?

men are stronger than women, so it's actually the mans choice
you dont like ass?

The men round them are weak. Women are like a liquid, conforming to their environments. And no, women should not go onto the Internet nor should they watch television.

Netherlands really?

Are you autistic or a muslim refugee?

theres no way this exists haha, i dont believe you.

>explode without fail. I like how they don't give a fuck that a bald 40 year old is following them into shops for at least 20 minutes. I like how she says "Hi" to him at the end. Absolute nutbuster, still one of the best candid videos ever to grace the web.
give source pls

unfulfilled rape fantasies

>you dont like ass
I do but my dick does not dictate my morals

The Twitter story/beef behind this girl is hilarious

women shouldn't go to college. That is the problem. It is the first stage of their liberation. Literally no other culture in the history of humanity besides the west of the last 70-80 years would look at that and think it was anything other than insanity, sending unmarried daughters to college by themselves. They would predict exactly what has happened from it. A strong father does not send his daughter to college. Period.

Kek

Attached: 4A415A57-BC45-4CF4-9396-F6DDC28DED76.jpg (256x256, 12K)

hahahah, are you one of those manlets with skipped leg days en masse, with stilts as legs, so ugly, that you have to wear jeans in summer? your legs must be ugly.

>trying to reverse psychology him into giving you a link to said video
Don't do it user, it's a trick. Keep these degenerates off of our classy candid websites.

sauce?

I dont see these morals everyone keeps referring to.

>muh dik

this desu senpai

Weak men in society allow women to behave like degenerated whores and let them walk around in underwear
Look at Muslims, they'll rip there women a second asshole if she dares to behave like a degenerate slut

That's why Islam is the ultimate red pill and the only way to save the white race

>a fucking leaf

you just know theyve been blacked

why are you complaining? are you some kind of faggot?

Damn im retarded

Post link fgt

Attached: denim diapers.jpg (500x570, 112K)

Sluts are usually born to a drunken chad dad and a slut mother. The chad dad doesnt care about the daughter in the first place and the mother teaches her how to be a little slut to catch up on what she missed. Such is the way of slut children.

easy: imprison the migrants. the wrong doing is on the side of the rapists and people like OP, the girls can dress like that if they want.

Can't we just do that without the whole muslim part?..

This has been foretold by our Lady Mother.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_13164468_10154372105618643_59723587 (640x640, 41K)

(digital) media.

They like to tease virgins like you because you look at them and it satisfies them

Because you're a natural slave.

t. Projector mutt

Attached: 1511702359383.png (722x1599, 640K)

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP

actually they are retards for doing that. they dont have any sexual liberation. maybe they should wank off a bit more often.

We need a strong ideology to save the West, cuckstianity isn't doing it anymore since (((((they)))) altered it hundreds of years ago

ISLAM AND WHITE SHARIA IS THE WAY TO GO

I want to fuck dem asses until they need diapers

Attached: BonerDonald.jpg (640x577, 135K)

>grass

disgusting fat ass, nigger tier

They wanna get fucked.

>don't have ((((sexual liberation))))

Is that supposed to be something bad? Remember where ((((feminism)))) comes from

But that is illegal

Hell is for ever!

brb, getting my turban

Kek

More like you are a slave to idiotic ideals based on your own biases and insecurities

degeneracy can be dealt with without resorting to stone age religion

>Why do girls dress like whores in public?
Because men give them attention for it.

That's why you should convert to Islam and praise Allah to save your soul

At least Mohammeds daughter isn't a whore.

You bots already posted this thread 50 times before.

I dont give a shit for your bracket memes
feminism was not a bad thing before it got abused by misandry, when it still was about emancipation

U mad

Hell is for ever!

>you can't hit (not beat) your kid anymore
>both parents working now and have no time to pay attention to the kids
>media telling teens to be rebelious and buy trendy shit
>boomer soy parents
a recipe for success I must say

LMAO get a load of this faggot

Who cares. Not them. Now we import sandniggers because we are to politically correct to do it ourselves?

You homos all need the gas.
I'm going to farm myself some teenholes

Big Booty HOOOOOOOESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

>Islam is the ultimate red pill
You lost me there. Modern media and laws are more responsible than weak men. Look at the average music video and tell me women are being subliminally programmed to be cumdumpsters. Look at the laws concerning marriage. Weak men are not the reason, they're a symptom.

I happen to like it OP. I really wish all they wore was a thong and bra.

What if they want to go to college and study?

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Why do some girls dress like whores in public?
Because they less intelligent than some other girls.

post the link faggot

No moron, fale prudes like you are forever.
Fuck off