ITT: Wasted potential

ITT: Wasted potential

>watching the anime

Most of us.

I'm talking about the manga as well

Ergo Proxy

Motto

/ourboy/

>goes from being a helpless whiny brat to tanking hits from Priscilla at the end and fucking Claymore pussy all day everyday
Has anyone else made such a huge jump in potential as Raki?

The princess is in another castle, faggot.

>different sized hands on the same character

>Implying the manga isn't a wasted potential also

Was he gonna 3P with that elf too?

teresa and loli clare best arc

holy shit this, so much neat shit just thrown at walls to watch it burst like a bloody waterballoon.

The ending reveal kind of made me laugh, I mean the whole idea of it being a science island for some kind of humanity war vs weird hermaphroditic dragon monsters could have been a thing right?

Attack on Titan stole the entire plot from Claymore.

Missing: Mio's own arc, her match against Nozomi, and the real ending of the manga's latest tournament. Which is Kazane finally winning. Against Mio.

And did it better.

>manga supposed to be about the Claymore's exploits
>bitch boy overshadows supposed main female characters

The is is this bullshit

Fuck i watched this when i was on my first big anime grind, worst shit i’ve ever watched

Remember this?

All that cinematic timing for nothing

Claymore was good.

How strong was Teresa when compared to others?

I'm still mad.

D Grey Man

Teresa easily beat Priscilla who easily killed Alicia and Beth who would have beat Riful and maybe Easley. Power levels were in the realm of mountain destroying in one hit.

Currently doing my first watch of this series and I'm actually really enjoying it pic related

to be fair, the boy did nothing except raid the HQ and rescue all the loli Claymores. Also finding out they all have open wounds on their stomachs was a bit of a turn off.

Thanks for reminding me I never finished Angel Densetsu.

This piece of thrash of a sequel

The anime was great except for the last arc.

Read the manga after it answers a lot of questions. The last fight in the anime is totally made up.

It's a good anime. Enjoy it.

All anime is made up.

/thread

Teresa is a boot while Priscilla is a small spider, everyone else are ants.

It was great till the War in the North. Afterwards it felt rushed.

Especially for not having a spectacular budget, the anime was a really good adaptation until the last arc.

I can't really blame the shitty anime ending, the production team was probably trapped. At the time, I don't think the manga was terribly far ahead, and the anime wasn't explosively popular, so the writing was probably on the wall that a second season wasn't going to happen. I mean, I guess a cliffhanger ending still would have been preferable; especially with the timeskip afterward, a layover with the hopes of one day continuing the anime wouldn't have been a complete lost cause. But for all we know, the cliffhanger vs anime-ending decision may have been out of the creative team's hands.

...Granted of course the manga squandered potential, as well. It dragged on in points after the big plot twist/reveal about the nature of the island; it felt like Yagi (and/or his editor) kept going back and forth whether or not the story was going to be expanded further or remain contained. If he was confident that the manga was going to end where it did further in advance, the final arc or two probably would have been paced better.