/ss/ - Secret Santa

15 days to Christmas, you've sent out everything by now, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

usps.com/holiday/
usps.com/holiday/holiday-shipping-dates.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My package got signed AL in France but opening before christmas is 絶対ダメ

I hope he's not disappointed...

KD from NJ, your stuff is on the way.

This is not an official thread. Stop right there criminal scum

Received a card in the mail with no return address. I haven't opened it yet; I'm waiting until Christmas.

>. I also stated that it's okay if people make threads as it gets closer to Christmas

I got your package DG of ie? in one piece, not that I have opened the wraps yet!

Thank you for the gift user

Every thread last weekend was user.

>you've sent out everything by now, right?
I have indeed Miku.

I ordered my junk first week of Nov, still hasn't arrived.

anyone have the image for how to make a card if you're shit at any sort of art

i sent out my gift like 11 days ago but I haven't sent the card yet

NG from CA

BB from MA

Your gifts should reach you within the next week. They're wrapped so please open the box, there are some sweets inside that I really hope haven't turned to mush by the time they get to you.

PO from OH, your package to LM from UK has arrived safely, thanks! Will take pictures when I open it on the day.

DC of NJ, thank you so much for the card! It made me laugh.

pic 1/2

I got your card itali/a/non, thank you. Finland had some good anime in the 80s and 90s, but mostly different ones from south and middle Europe. I'm only speeding past Santa's village by train in a couple of days so I can't sadly go say hi to him, unless my dad on Christmas eve is good enough.

pic 2/2

My Italian lad, thank you very much for the card!
I laughed when I took it out the envelope, the Yuno is very, VERY cute but it took me a while to notice her cleavage.
also a 20 Euro steam gift card, didn't expect that, cheers lad

AP of IL, your gift is out for delivery. Please open it ASAP once you receive it, I forgot to write that on the box.

>weekend is here
At last.
BC of MA and JS of MA you should have already gotten your gifts. They're wrapped so you can open the box and read my embarassing cards if you want.
RP of Spain
KC of Australia
SA of Russia
JWL of UK
and LM of UK
Your cards have all been sent and should arrive any day.

>gifts still waiting to be wraped
I should look into this before its too late

PR of WA/NH, still waiting on that one thing I mentioned last week but everything else has been sent, with that following as soon as it arrives here. Just ask if you'd like the tracking code/s and I'll relay it through the Loli and her helpers. Everything is wrapped so feel free to open it when it arrives.

RB and CJ of UK, will send your stuff on Monday, as with the user above everything inside is wrapped so don't worry about opening it.

This arrived safely, I shall wait patiently until Christmas before opening them
The postman that delivered it scared the shit out of me though, it was delivered quite late in the evening when I wasn't expecting post and I was taking a shit at the time, the guy knocked once and then opened the front door and started shouting "HELLO!" over and over again. I'm not crazy for thinking that's not ok right? I thought it was someone about to break into my house and was checking that nobody was home or something

Got my gift in this week and it looks amazing. Thanks for all the chocolate, and especially the homemade cookies. I'm doing a keto diet right now, so I'm spacing them out, but they're so good I want to eat it all right now. Can't wait to open all of it!

Are you good at chess user?

JR from FL
UC from GA
Sent cards earlier this week, should arrive Monday.

The present I ordered still isn't here. The only thing I am done with is the card and the present which is mainly made of local goods. My inexperience really hurt me in the end.

DO of TX I may have to ship out part of your package without the rest to make it by Christmas. These nips suck at inventory and had to re-do my order multiple times.

WG from Poland
Finally got to send your gift today.
They didn't let me to wrap it at home so I wrapped it right in the Post Office. Made everyone wait because I tried my best so I hope you like it. Also mailman wrote what's inside on the customs thingie so don't look at it.

Got this card, I love it, thanks user

PO of Canada Sent you your package Monday, should arrive in the next few days.

Really nice!

I won't, it's a promise.

You're not crazy, or if you are it's not for that. Yeah that's really weird. Sounds like holiday stress is making Mr Postie go a bit nuts.

I hope you guys like initials.

AL from France here, don't worry I won't open it before christmas, will be in 日本 until 7th of january though so I won't be able to post what you sent me in the threads.

>no cards
>no gift
>no initials
>nothing

At least I know my gift and 3 cards out of five arrived safely, but it still hurts just a little

You're probably one of my anons. Final wrapping and cards are being done today, cookies baked tomorrow, everything in the mail on Monday. Later than I'd liked, but not international, so should still be good to be there by Christmas.

IR from USA, IB from Italy and CK from Germany your cards were sent a couple of weeks ago and should have arrived by now (IB already posted theirs so I know that arrived safely) I hope you like them.
CJ from UK your gift was posted on Monday and should have arrived in 2 separate packages, make sure you don't open the wrapped stuff until Christmas

I only like my initials (and D).

I don't care about getting anything. I just want these fuckers to post what they got. I don't care if you hated it and threw it into a dumpster fire, at least post a nice picture of the blaze. Please. ;_;

No

IL from Korea

Your gift is due for sending on Monday, I'm pretty optimistic it'll reach you on time.

KO from IL
WA from VA
Anna from Russia

Same case as the gift, your cards are to be sent on Monday, hope they reach you on time.

SA from Russia
CP from USA

Sent your cards out last week, shouldnt be too much longer

user B from Belgium

Presents being sent out Tues. Shouldn't take more than a week to get to you. You can open the parcel when you get it since there all wrapped inside.

>user sends a sizeable gift packet

Post picture

please respond

I hope I won't get card grinched this year.

are you from canada?

Post initials

MP from NM
E from RI
SR from MO

All your gifts have been sent out today.

SU from Russia
HC from Aus

Your cards have been sent out.

BW from UK
JP from France
SJ from Germany
EC from CA

I should have your cards finished and sent out by Monday.

Abigail L in Ohio, your package went out today!

Also, Blake B in MA, I'm working on your card right now and it should go out very soon. Probably tomorrow.

No, from Flipland.

No, I'd rather not. I believe in the Santas' capability to deliver

Hey, local newfag here, It's obviously too late for this year, but for future reference - how did you guys exchange info to send anything in the first place? I want to join in next year but I can't if I don't even know how

That Nanachi is adorable

Thank you for the card and yen, Wales user!

You tell moot your details and then he sells it to Jewgle before he uses his magic to assign people to each other.

you email the guy hosting the event

Lurk during September and October. Fill the template you find in threads and email it to correct address. Wait for deadline, when you get a wishlist and address. Buy them stuff and send it out, and you just may get something too

Dear Justin from CA
You are in good hands! Await gleeness Christmas morning! or maybe a day or two late, trying very hard not to be but your gift still hasn't arrived yet!

>Hermes wears a hat too
Damn cute.

Cool, thanks for the info! I'll look forward to joining in next time

We dont, its a scam to get newfags have their information stolen,sold and abused

How big?

MM from France
LB from Germany
TW from UK
CK from Germany
All your stuff was sent out on Thursday, I hope it gets to you safely.

Not at all, my sister gave me the table just the other week because she got a new one. I just like it because the place for storing the chess pieces is perfect for storing other stuff.
I really should learn how to play though

Joke's on you, I signed up so I'd get abused.

These are great.

AE of CA
DC of NJ
WP of CA

Your cards were sent out monday, again expect a document sized padded envelope. Sorry I cant get any smaller with my craft and have the same amount of detail. LA user, you're not in danger of getting evacuated are you? It may just be overblown from my news on the other side of the country, but shit looks bad over there.

I see me in there.

Not yet, but I have checked what the last dates are for sending stuff out to everywhere I need to send stuff to. I want the time to make sure I can make my cards extra special.

Speaking of, KC from Australia, your card is on its way as of a couple hours ago, I had a lot of fun with it and I hope you like it!

Also, KO from IL, USA, I am almost done with your card, I will beaver away at it as fast as I can and should have it out on Monday.

If you're reading this, Elliot from RI, USA, I am having trouble drawing yours and it will be the last one I complete but I have a neat idea and I will try to include a small gift in it because I live in a city one of the manga you mentioned is (partly) set in so there is a bunch of neat stuff here that I'm sure you would find interesting.

Oh yes, JL from Wales I am getting your gift from parcelfarce on monday, also I hope you like gingerbread to be extra spicy.

RB here, thank you so much, I can hardly contain my excitement! I hope you have a lovely christmas, user.

That said, I am a touch worried now since I already received a mysterious squishy package I suspect to be a gift and yet I only signed up to send/receive one, so I'd better message the santas and make sure things are working smoothly. Some weird stuff happened last year with my entry so it is probably worth looking into. If anything turns out to be fucked up I will post immediately about it and sort out a gift as fast as possible.

30x30x40. Bigger than I ever expected

>all these CAs
>none of them are me

Hold me

AP of NJ I sent your gifts the other day, but UPS' printer didn't print the entire tracking number! They said it would take a day or so because I'm near Philly

Hope you forgive my shitty gift wrapping skills!

Good, yours was fun to make.

>power just went out as I was about to post
>snow isn't really sticking

NU of FL your gift should arrive today!

SH of MO
MP of NM
Your cards 'should' be there today.

JR of OH
MB of WA
I'm going to try and work on your cards today so you'll have them next weekend but this power outage isn't helping.

Finally KO of IL I got your gift today. Looking forward to it!

JS here, your gift arrived yesterday and I am very excited to open it on Christmas. It's already better than last year when I got grinched. Also, I am male.

SB of CA tracking says your stuff arrived.

Viral of NH
MW of CA
CO of FL
SR of PA
JS of MA
You cards will be sent out on Monday.

羨ましいは!なぜ日本に行きますか?

Jesus Christ, i've missed every thread since signup ended.
SA of TX
MP of Latvia
I've sent your cards last week, so if our post or me, for that matter haven't fucked up somehow, you should be fine.

行きたいからに決まってるだろう!友達が飛行機のチケットを払ったし。

JR here, stay safe user, this is not a fun time of year for power outages. Worst case scenario I don't mind it being late. It's a card, I'll be happy wherever it arrives

make sure to eat some fried chicken for Christmas.

Do anons open their gifts before christmas?

昨年私日本へ行った。超楽しかったんです!けど、私にはシャイな人。ですから、話ができなかった。

いってらっしゃい!

No gifts, no need to worry about opening early

They better not! Although many santas label one of their gifts as an "open now". It's usually one with treats in it.

いってきます!

>check tracking
>Delivered
Now the real torture begins.

Santas often label the boxes with an open date. Normally you wait until at least Christmas Eve so you can post in the thread with everyone else.

what's the latest I can send something in usps nationally? it says it only takes several days for a small package/letter to arrive (whoa that's fast!) irrc but dunno about christmas rushes.
not that I plan to send it as late as possible, just I wanna know if I can take some more time to doll it up

>First week of December
>No initials
>No gifts

Grinched for sure.

usps.com/holiday/
is a pretty good guide.

USPS recommends sending by December 19th (December 15th for Hawaii). usps.com/holiday/holiday-shipping-dates.htm
These dates aren't guaranteed, but they'll probably be OK. If you can, it's better to send out earlier than that.

No worries, it arrived! Waiting 'til I get back home to open up the box, but I'm stoked. Merry Christmas, user!

And wait, you're near Philly? I'm in Philly right now...

>finish cards
>write a nice message
>get to the end
>sign it "Love, user" just because I'd been doing cards for other family members that day
What should I do? I wrote it in pen... Should I use white out and sign more formally? Does it even matter? Should I just remake the whole card?

You don't love your user?

"Platonic love, user"

Leave it, it's cute

It's not gay if you say "no homo."