Invites are closed edition

Invites are closed edition.

Were you one of the 40 who got in? How does it feel?

AT is just good.

Wait, how do you know only 40 people got in? How many applied?

Invites are handed out like candy, I don't see how open applications make a difference. AB is a super easy tracker to get into if a). you're not a retard and b). have friends.

>edition

>memebytes
Just use Nyaa, you fucking hipster shit.

It was at 16000 enabled users when they announced it on site.
Now at 16049.

>have friends
This excludes 90% of Sup Forums

I forgot it said to post about your 3 favourite anime and only wrote about 2. How screwed am I Sup Forums?

I'm on MS and THC, do I just beg or?

>AB is a super easy tracker to get into if a). you're not a retard and b). have friends.
So that disqualifies most people on Sup Forums.

>tfw I was one of the lucky few.

It's a good feel user

>Server Error
>We're sorry! The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Please try again later.
Good job, everyone.

how the HELL do you make friends on the Internet

I've had my account for apparently 4 years 8 months. It really doesn't feel like that long ago.

I've had an account for almost six years now. I hardly ever use it.

Fuck, I just spent almost an hour writing the application, should have been checking if it was still open.

They only open it if up for a few minutes at a time so they don't get overwhelmed with thousands of apps at once. Just use an auto-refresher and leave the site up somewhere

Just hop on a random discord for anime and suck everyone's dick, surely you'll make friends and get an invite.

>AB
>2017

Now they went full retard
Back then the STAFF gave out invites to Sup Forumsnons.
Try to do this now

by a miracle my application went through, the site went down seconds later.

they are

I'm not a pleb; I've had AB since 2012. I was just wondering how to make friends ;_;

I see no mention of invites being closed on the site.

Disregard OP, he sucks cocks.

I landed on the apply page just as it's being opened, but took too long to fill in the forms, so when I clicked submit it just loads to an all application is closed page.

Wish me luck my fellow tomodachis

I got to all my trackers through Sup Forums. Doing that now is impossible.

All it took was bitgamer. RIP. Got power user and on the PU forum invites to PTP, BTN, AB, WTCD were handed out like Halloween candy.

They automatically close when they get 10 pages of applications and open again once they clear some.

So how long do they usually take to review them?

Not through Sup Forums, in my experience. The internet acquaintances I've made that have lasted more than a year came from playing video games regularly with the same people.

I came here to laugh at you.

Just got in. Would it be okay if I dont use it for the next week? Kinda busy until then but I'm afraid I might get kicked out since I'm new.

How hard is it to get an account re-enabled?

They're currently actively reviewing them since their system is 10 pages of applicants at a time.

Mine took about 20 minutes. I wrote like your typical Sup Forums elitist, no wonder that it took so long.

Just log into the site once a week to keep your account active.

I just sent the apliccation wall. Now is wait.

Mine took about 15 minutes to half an hour.
Was probably quite a bit more wordy than what most people are going to write though.

Not hard at all. Just might take a few hours of waiting. You'll have to sit around in the support channel, tell the bot what you're there for and a staff member will be with you shortly/soon.

Finish the translation of that furryshit baka

Not very.

No.

Download something and start seeding it. I'm not sure if they do harsher 0 activity pruning, but I know Chinese sites will delete you within days.
Just snatch the latest currently airing that was just uploaded. It's freeleech and you'll get some buffer.

What if I don't have any other private tracker accounts and have no proof whatsoever of my torrenting activities (ratio screenshots) ?

Is it closed already?

nigga read the rules
10 weeks for inactivity pruning

Got in. Easy as hell.

You get disabled for inactivity if you don't open the site while logged in for 10 weeks. You'll get an email warning on the 9th week of inactivity.