Pick your player character in Antifa Revolution action game

Pick your player character in Antifa Revolution action game.

Attached: character selection screen.jpg (1200x900, 287K)

But professor Falcon
This is a strange game
The only way to win is not to play

Scrunchy faced autistic gingers are a common trend.

Short and skinny dork

Rate their attributes and special abilities

haaaaaaaaa the thing with no shoes always cracks me up

From left to right.
>the inbred self hating white trash
>the 56% face
>the cuck
>the prepped bull from Nigeria

What are their character sheets?

I see the Night Elf comes with the backpack upgrade so you can continue to collect items when your hero is fully equipped. Wonder what the trade off was?

I will take transgender barefoot wannabe Daryl. Not because he is going to win, but because it will be fun watching him wishing he had shoes on.

If I choose the guy on the left with the shotty, does he come with his giant invisible dog?

Player 1: Sid the Yid. Looks like ed sheeran, racist rhetoric he won’t be hearin.
Player 2: Fedora the Exploder.
Player 3: Arch for our Lives. Feet stench will drive you away
Player 4: Childless Gambino. He had one but left. Extra fast

na he has feet of steel
he needs to be barefoot so he can perfrom his wall running ability

Cuckspectre Gadget

Yeah, sure. He doesn't have any shells though.

The Nog with the rifle
Looks like he can do some work

For the best - keep him from accidentally shooing any of his team mates.

>giant invisible dog

Attached: haaa.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

Are the differences aesthetic or are each of the choices it’s own class?

>shoeless steve is using a children's bow
>the manlet can ONLY use a children's bow

Attached: PooPooPeeBee.jpg (317x381, 116K)

>Camo pants
>Bright red shoes
>Fedora
>Glock pointed at his cock
That's the one

They sure are special but they don't really have any abilities or skills.
I like to think aside from the guy crotch holstering the pistol with comically extended magazine the others are without ammunition. Even the idiot wearing the empty plate carrier isn't carrying arrows he can actual loose from that bow and from look of them I don't they're lethally tipped.

I am not going to lie, if it was just style, I would take the guy with the jorts and africa bambata shirt. But he looks pretty high... I bet he eats that candy bar in his pocket before the game begins.

these people are abominations

>class
They're all stinking proles, so yeah, mainly aesthetic.

>niggers
>working
wew you gotta be kiddin

I'll take the pug on the left since vidya exaggerates shotguns and makes them more appealing than they actually are

From left to right:
Jazz Body
Clip dick Rick
Holohunter
Steve's Knees

Meh I'll wait for the fash expansion.

I have a better version:
Pick your character (mods pls)

Attached: a1prvFl.jpg (1650x1800, 629K)

I pick Slavic Jewish Partisan, pic related.

Attached: Defiance.jpg (1125x750, 141K)

Him

Attached: IMG_20180327_115038.jpg (1920x2560, 909K)

>exaggerates

Falken!

roll

roll

Easy choice.

Attached: 1503078673660.jpg (600x805, 83K)

Even worse, worthless Air Force Moon camo.

Guy on the right

Pros
>sensible shoes
>socks pulled up, ready to move
>easily most mobile pants
>"scoped" "assault-style" "glock" rifle with "high capacity magazine" and probably a "bump stock" and maybe even a "silencer"

Cons
>high visibility top
>long hair, not well suited for running and most physical activity
>nose ring, only a potential hindrance, no possible benefits.

Those anti-fas need to be disarmed, those guns are scary and stuff.

Outer Space Dindu?

Lets roll!

Attached: Vidal.jpg (456x341, 9K)

Also, this is an OC.
Rolling

>Fergus McFerguson, an escape subject from a laboratory in Ireland that attempted to create a potato that can survive any famine. A melee fighter that can muster massive tard strength and only relies on his shotgun as a last resort
>DeShawn Jackson (deceased), shot his dick off while holstering his enchanted magazine equipped Glock (can no longer be chosen)
>Aaron the Vegan Archer, a cunning intellectual who can poison enemies from afar with arrows envenomed by his own HIV+ blood. Useless in combat but can one hit kill any target given a long enough frame of time
>Mokele Kwesi Mbembe, a warrior from some country in Africa. The only one that can actually contribute to your party but he only respects people who can play the drums

i pick the guy on the right. he has a proper rifle and is ideal for deep dicking the enemies women.

>Darragh Ó Raghallaigh
>Malcolm Y
>Legolas
>Tyrese of the Wewuz Tribe

kek

I've never been less intimidated by 4 armed individuals in my entire life.

Attached: 1521927099764.jpg (1200x1127, 51K)

Unironically Kunta Kinte on the far right.
>Seamus McShekelberg dislocated his shoulder when he fired it
>Jefferson Washington coasted by on being the only black kid in his high school
>Pedro "The Ronin Bandito" counts his hundreds of hours in League of Legends as training
>Kunta Kinte killed his entire tribe when he was five over half a wildebeest

>bow guy has no shoes
>the guy next to bowman will shoot his penis off
The only sane options are ginger shotgun, or Ar-15 african

The guy with a bow is quite frightening, what if you get a small cut on your knuckle while punching him? I shudder to think what diseases he must harbor

>Limp-Wrist Lawrence
>Tyrell "Glock-Cock" Washington
>Ted Nugent's unwashed gay nephew
>Arnold "The Freaky Dashiki" Jones

Far left's body is to small for his head.
Also his arms look like he's bed laying in bed for a mouth.

Crossbow guy, he looks like the biggest idiot there and I can relate to that

Shoes

He looks like a nazi propaganda piece against slavs kek

antifa here, yeah you keep acting tough from your moms basement but in the streets we will fuck you up

Post your muscles

>ginger
>fedora wearing nerd who is going to shoot his dik off
>barefoot idiot

The nig on the right looks pretty cool and he has a sweet weapon, I pick him

They do, but they're like bicycles, they need chains to work.

you first

Attached: gegenfascismus.png (225x225, 9K)

That's what I thought, go play with your underdeveloped penis

Roll

obviously the guy with the "assault" rifle. better accuracy than shotgun, better range than pistol, and not shit like a bow.

Trans nigger midget man. My superpower would be sucking white privilege power out of confederate monuments.

Special Abilities:
>>Racial Smokescreen - Can shift from white to non-white at will
>Pros: Immunity to Claims of Privilege, can sacrifice own HP to damage Whites
>Cons: Upon being Named, all damage inflicted reduced by half

>>Weaponized Genitals - Can wield genitals as effective weapon
>Pros: Genitals deal Propaganda damage as well as physical
>Cons: Any sexual acts carry a 10% chance to banish self from the area

>>Socially Appropriate Weaponry - Your choice of weapons is preferred by your allies
>Pros: Successful Legislation does not penalize your arsenal, improved Morality
>Cons: Deal one-tenth of normal damage

>>Simian Strength - By channeling ancestors, enter a martial trance
>Pros: No Morality cost for any attacks, deal increased damage to Structures and Economy
>Cons: When active, must deal damage to immediate area once a day. Always active

i wanna be the downie with the limp wrist
at least he has a shotgun

Roll

>Scott "Ginger" Ferguson. Psychology graduate; unemployed. Drum player for a local punk band. Special attack: One-Handed Shot.
>Deyvon Brown Junior. Was a leader of the Creams gang. The prosecutor got him an early release on condition of fighting the alt right. Special attack: Hat Trick.
>The Bow. No one knows his real name, nor where he comes from. Rumor says that all has family was killed by the alt right, and he won't stop until he gets his revenge. Special attack: Triple Volley.
>Jamal "JahJah" Selassie. Grew up as a child soldier in Uganda, he became a rastafarian on a trip to Jamaica, rejecting violence and embracing pacifism. But now that the alt right is growing in power, he has no choice but to carry a gun once again. Special attack: Violent Trance.

My mom’s house doesn’t have a basement. I’m sitting on the couch in my own house, watching Power Rangers with my son. This 6 yr old could probably kick your ass with the moves he’s learning.

archer's charisma lvl?

Attached: Untitled4.png (1000x665, 931K)

rolling

gonna take shooting-my-balls-off fedora guy

Gonna take fruity nigga man
>high strength
>coppers can't shoot him

when did they ad all these new items to the inventory in pubg?

well done

Player 1 far left. The neanderthal hairline tells me he's ready to rock the boat.

guy on the left looks like he has cerebral palsy

I still can't believe this is what we would be facing in a second civil war. We wouldn't even need uniforms because you can just tell by looking at them which side they align on lol.

kek

roll

>three completely different sized arrows
>no trigger release

I'm quite 100% certain that faggot with the bow has never ever fired it and probably stole it from one of his friend's dad's house.

So with that said, I'm going to pick him to play as. Just so I can find all the neat ways to get him killed.

Attached: 1365727353572.jpg (600x450, 59K)

you also get the spellsword mod

Roll

Attached: 4353452.jpg (547x800, 101K)

roll

I'm equally aroused and disgusted.

...shit.
I'll take the nigger...

Attached: manly_tears.jpg (447x599, 40K)

2 will shoot his dick off 1 day

The one with the AR-15

I call kwanza nigger in black sneakers and socks.

frankly the black guys, autismo & foot-loose look like they're going to accidentally shoot themselves in the face... which will be quite a feat with AIDS legolas there

Attached: 1521839088889.jpg (1024x642, 65K)

Rolling

>Guy on the left.
Barbarian

>Left nigger
Thief

>Third dude
Druid

>Right nigger
Warlock

I choose YOU, bdsm Unicorn!

Attached: 1502800424412.jpg (626x627, 138K)

Role out!

Cuck on the left is likely the best choice. He's at least prepared for action. 12gauge is easily the most versatile weapon. He is already demonstrating trigger discipline, even though I personally think that's a fucking meme. He's also got that arab scarf so he's probably got a screw loose. Useful in combat, especially against unarmed civilians.

Brother on the left looks more like the warlord cartel guy than a fighter. Has the extended glockazine there, and the nature of a handgun likely means he could conceal and be more of a threat for high profile assassinations or geurilla warfare. Also has basketball sneakers and is a nigger, so probably faster then wypipo.

Clearly the weirdo with the compound bow is hard mode. No shoes, shorter range, etc. The lack of shoes means he can be stealthier. Although I am concerned that he has three different arrows, highly unlikely that he's going to be able to hit vitals every shot.

Nigga on the right has, in theory, the best weapon all around. Longer range fire has the clear upper hand, and he has greater capacity than shotgun muzzie and fedora nigger. He has that stupid nose piercing so he's likely a pussy. Also not wearing athletic shoes, so any athleticism boost from being a nigger is probably lost.

I have to say, my choice is arab shotgunner.

56%, Jamal, Kevin, and No Chill Bob Marley.

Rolling

The guy who mexican carries a glock with extended mag probably shoots sideways, also looks like an npc. I'd honestly take the nigger