Why aren't there any female school shooters?

Why aren't there any female school shooters?

Attached: qt.png (979x816, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201-story.html
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pécsi_ámokfutás
guncite.com/gun_control_gcfullau.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=DA5FRvOSqZw
twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html
theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if there were then they wouldn't be able to use (((school shooters))) to promote ideas like toxic masculinity.

The culture war has many different fronts, but they all exist to support the others.

Girls arent criminals thats why Bruce Jenner got a sex change

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-belmont-high-shooting-20180201-story.html

But there are.

Attached: E.Harris.png (540x960, 600K)

because they are to weak to use an assault rifle?

too*

The AR15 is honestly one of the lightest rifles I've ever held.

Because they can only find knives in the kitchen

>assault rifle
No such thing faggot

Cosplaying a school shooter won't make you a murderer.
Trust me on this. When I cut myself a Hitler mustache I didn't become Führer of the Fourth Reich, so I believe this universal law applies to school shooters too.

Women are raised by many families to be weak so they don't do that sorta stuff.

Brenda Spencer?

Because females are pampered 24/7, also boys are put on meds all the time for moods and being "hyper" aka being a boy

Because school shooters are bullied.

There has been they just haven't been effective at all and barely get any kills unlike the master gender

Off the top of my head.

>Dorothy Dutiel
>Amy Bishop
>Teah Wimberly
>Latina Williams
>Elizabeth Bush
>Laurie Dann
>Brenda Spencer

Can't think of any others. Those are the only ones I know by default.

easy life, nothing to get up in arms about.

There are but it's always targeted at a specific person so it never makes headlines. Teenage love drama woooh so entertaining show me a beta that killed his entire class out of virgin rage, that's entertainment.

Because they're risk averse. Even at their most violent women rarely put themselves in potential harms way. And a school shooting is basically suicide by cop.

>Why aren't there any female school shooters?
I don't know, but I think it has something to do with why women in the military is a mistake.

>targeted at a specific person so it never makes headlines
That shit in Maryland was, and it made the headlines.
It doesn't make the news because it's not a guy doing it.

Everybody knows girls can't do shit other than suck dick.

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 7K)

They get other people to do their shooting for them because they're lazy, useless cowards.

Because women lost in life are seen as poor victims of society that everyone will help no matter what while men are being fucked over by society even more when they are lost in life what makes a par of them commit mass murder as an act of frustration when they are cornered to the end

Women are less violent and less criminal, therefore men should all stay in the kitchen
>this would be accepted on pol if it was reversed

We got no male school shooters either.

*sigh*
Testosterone increases aggression. It has been scientifically shown to increase aggression; this is why roid rage is a thing.

This is not complicated.

Wrongo. They make the headlines as long as they are not black.

It is just that when a WOMAN goes on a rampage and does mass shooting, the media focus on how it is the fault of evil patriarchal society, and not the gun's fault, that drove her to that point. Then they drop it after a couple of days.

According to NATO an assault rifle is a rifle that shoots an intermediate cartridge, has a detachable magazine, and has the ability to switch between semi-automatic and automatic fire, aka select fire.

*blocks your path*
hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pécsi_ámokfutás

Attached: pecs.jpg (535x771, 57K)

Women are more violent then men, and more criminal then men. This has been demonstrated scientifically, many, many many times.

The trick is, we forgive them more easily. We are literally hardwired in our brains to pay less attention to female violence, to female crime. If a woman cuts off your left hand, and a man cuts off your right hand, your brain actually buffers the pain coming from your left wrist to be less painful than your right wrist because a female did it. It is crazy!

Evolutionary biologists have determined that the reason men are bigger than women is so the human species can survive. If all men were the same size as women or smaller, then women would have killed so many of the men, resulting in no more sperm donors to keep the race going.

Because women are not fighters. They are weak so they subvert, cheat and manipulate.

Why do you think. Women have historically not been given any tools to hurt others in any way. They have to use subtle ways to break people down over time and pretend that they don't do that in order to survive. All humans do this whether they mean to or not.

>Women are more violent then men, and more criminal then men. This has been demonstrated scientifically, many, many many times.
yeah, im gonna need a source on that one

So called assault weapons, is just a buzz word created by leftist who were tired of people who knew how weapons function telling them that civilian assault rifles have been effectively banned since 1986. I believe if memory serves me right the only time a legal civilian owned assault rifle was used in a crime was by a cop. I need to look this up.

Dorothy Dutiel
Amy Bishop
Teah Wimberly
Latina Williams
Elizabeth Bush

Girls cut themselves or sleep around or camwhore when they're mentally unstable and desperate for attention. Boys have fewer options

guncite.com/gun_control_gcfullau.html

Here's my source.

The cop used a submachine gun and not an assault rifle. I can't find anything that shows a legal assault rifle used in a murder.

I take issue with the article implying that the officer was not a civilian. To me a civilian is someone not subject to UCMJ. Which police officers are not.

Attached: Screenshot_20180327-171131.jpg (1080x1920, 891K)

Cause they're too weak to hold a gun.

Women can be bullied too. Isn't it natural that you want revenge? Also, women's EQ is higher than men's. Shouldn't they carve vengeance more than men?

Women don't commit violent crimes like that
Female mass killers will do weird shit like smother babies and poison the elderly

I'm pretty sure it's a fairly even split in violent tendencies, however men tend to occupy the extremes more. (similar to the IQ charts)

Privileged ppl never feel like the world is against them

anyone smell the roast beef?

They would have to stop being so self absorbed to actually care enough to cause rage about something..

Attached: 1521319927331.png (952x959, 574K)

Gee I wonder.

Attached: jburton masculinity.png (584x436, 138K)

Assault weapon is marketing term introduced by the gun industry itself.

Women crumple like they have been hit if someone they like contradicts them in a harsh way. Shooting people is often bad for your reputation, so that is another reason for a woman to back down. Women live and die on reputation. The physical strength issue is also real. How many women do you know that can't open a pickle jar without tools? When you are that physically weak, it is hard to carry around and operate a gun. Most women probably can't even work the slide on your average 45 ACP. One more important factor. Women have a much easier time getting laid than men. 80/20 rule. Eighty percent of women have bred through out history. Only 20 percent of males have, until the Catholic Era of Marriage = One Man + One Woman. Men are much less likely to be sexually satisfied, adding to their frustration.

Yes but deep down they know on a primal level; they're not equal. The idea of going toe to toe with a man is horrifying to the woman's subconcious. All the gaudy, false-confidence today is just cognitive dissonance in action. They really believe, for some reason (maybe because it's the current year?) that they physically can't be hit; that they're above it all. That being said, violence against women for no reason is savage. There are times when it's justified, and they come around more often than you'd think.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Attached: 54678897564789.jpg (480x360, 13K)

For a long time, strong men have followed the orders of their leaders to go and fight wars so that other men and women that were left behind could take the men, women and children that were left. It is your choice to do what you want now. Hating each other will not solve anything and is only a temporary boost to your confidence

Because females at there core only really care about themselves and how other people see them.
There sense of selfish self preservation is much stronger in there sex, that's why they want the perks of power but not the responsibility it comes with.
"You want women in combat roles?"
>"Yeah, we deserve valor too."
"Ok, what about the draft?"
>Fuck that."

Orbiters.

I think women want to be loved just as any human would want to be loved . For who they really are. Would you shave a lion?

women prefer to enact indirect violence (in general; obviously there are exceptions)
mob violence (lynching, etc through false claims)
poison (majority of poisoning is women; why are almost all "angels of death" that "euthanize" people in hospitals women?)
reputation savaging (doesnt necessarily result in an act of violence, but can lead to mental health issues, poverty via loss of employment, etc)
and so on

I'm not saying I don't believe you, but do you have a source?

They're too busy sucking dick and string men up into frenzies in their name

How do you feel about Mondays?

They don't give ritalin to girls.

Attached: 1513643749678m.jpg (725x1024, 82K)

Cause even the 98% attractive women can get fucked any time they want. The potential female school shooter is usually satiated when she does a gangbang on videotape with 4 guys calling her ugly and shit. For a few moments she feels like a winner.

Bonny and Clyde..?
Didn't shoot schools up though
Girls don't play with guns they play with my little ponies

Attached: IMG_3138.jpg (1149x797, 194K)

Because schooling has become more effeminate, which doesn't bother them.

>muh dik

Yes they do.
Girls get punished in small ways just as men are punished. And at the top of the pyramid is a woman being punished and exalted for who she is and who she is not.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>Most women probably can't even work the slide on your average 45 ACP.

holy shit I just tested this out except with muh 9mm and my girl couldn't do it. She's forever doomed to stick with .22 I think.

elaborate and provide examples, or this goes into the memory hole.

Attached: d6e17d3daa73a56e9bcf115f6c851fa5--bad-barbie-barbie-dolls.jpg (640x960, 69K)

they don't operate on the extremes that men do. there's almost no female school shooters for the same reason there's almost no female einsteins/edisons/etc

Women are the bringers of life; men are the bringers of death.

Nobody did it for them.

this

Attached: I-dont-like-MondaysB.jpg (600x600, 143K)

ow, that's savage

They go for the long haul emotional damage killing.

Fun fact she's up for parole again next year.

Attached: 1485241037502.gif (253x200, 664K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DA5FRvOSqZw

Male privilege shooters I guess. None of their dumb betas can even hit that glass ceiling they cry so much about.

That's a good song though

That's a too obvious game play for women, they prefer bullying people into suicide so they don't look like the culprit.

women are too busy fucking dogs and nignogs and cheating on their husbands with strangers from craigslist

that or the criminal cult that runs the US and stages most gun attacks think a male shooter sounds more believable...

They can't stop posting selfies long enough not to get caught.

Attached: 6895479.png (652x698, 519K)

Because females are less aggressive than males and not alienated in our society

Fucking kek.
The best part is she almost certainly had no intention of following through, and just wanted attanetion.

WarioWare: Shove it up yo own ass game

Because women employ psychological tactics and drive their victims to suicide.

Attached: deepstate b_a.jpg (600x553, 83K)

> lets put her in jail for 20 years for a mental disease and no crime committed
why not intern ger in a psycho ward

Kayla Spicer is total waifu material.

Oh oh

why would they lol
any girl can get hordes of beta followers and lines of chads dick at ring of a bell

is that a pipe bomb?
nice

Attached: bomb2.webm (1000x520, 513K)

Because they get dick

Because they can control their anger. Women have a much higher EQ than Men

Women are to physically week to be school SHOOTER? Have you seen the Cuban chick do nude pullups?
Now look at an actual male school shooter

Attached: lanza29n-9-web.jpg (750x460, 22K)

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

>Antifa is connected to ISIS:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

-------------------

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
Deep state is in panic. Get this out! A “mentally ill” man rambling about dealing with a virus and his wife armed with military restricted weaponry were arrested before they could “carry out their mission” at the March for Our Lives:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Don’t let this be slid. They were plotting an attack like Las Vegas- many weapons lots of ammo. How the fuck did they get 40 mm ammunition? The elites are pushing for a civil war this year!!!!

——————-

>MORE

theblaze.com/video/rapper-who-performed-at-march-for-our-lives-was-arrested-for-gun-related-crime-last-year

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

If a cute girl shot up a school she would probably be worshiped here.

For the same reason you don't see handsome, popular male school shooters. This toxic isolation and resentment that breeds school shooters isn't present in most women and is completely absent in young boys who are popular with their school mates and receive plenty of female attention.

Even the most unfuckable swamp donkey of a girl doesn't develop the sense of isolation and loneliness that an otherwise normal young boy does.

Attached: 1518405375671.jpg (960x717, 73K)