Redpill me on Israel, why should the jews be gassed? no jewish propaganda...

Redpill me on Israel, why should the jews be gassed? no jewish propaganda, i want true neutral information on what happened exactly what lead to the creation of this zionist country.

also what did they mean by this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_insurgency_in_Mandatory_Palestine

Attached: ULTRA_HD.png (1764x1920, 2.52M)

Attached: 1503794904040.jpg (461x354, 36K)

Attached: 1503772123438.png (632x437, 66K)

Attached: 1518546284093.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

Attached: 1498575994231.jpg (1895x1554, 2.51M)

Jews are good people. Should not be gassed. We're just memeing bro. Most Sup Forumstards are actually leftists. We're just being ironic.

Attached: 1505553521130.png (757x643, 378K)

fuck off kike you're pure evil

Attached: 1510419832539.png (1586x342, 70K)

gas urself

Attached: 1494089203653.png (600x600, 9K)

Attached: 1499054751705.jpg (3457x2990, 3.68M)

Attached: 1502234578194.png (1013x920, 653K)

Attached: 1504339472246.jpg (842x704, 110K)

h-how did u know that I'm a jew, user?

your kind will be used as slaves again when the jew takes over the world

Attached: 1519739449846.png (594x677, 307K)

because you're either an amerimutt, a kike or a retarded white hating liberal. no one else defends jews

Attached: 1494159471805.jpg (1010x723, 159K)

>your kind will be used as slaves again when the jew takes over the world

implying we haven't already taken it over

user i said unbiased, article headers don't work. i want real shit

Yeah, I'm a Bosnian Jew, but that doesn't mean I agree with everything Israel does. Jews are good people!

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

Jews are infinetly smarter than whites. We make up essentially all chess champions, and we are overrepresnted 6X in the gifted childrens programs.
Whites are nothing but a race of brainlet niggers to us. I have a lot of sympathy for white genocide, however dont believe for one second that you are superior to us.

I agree 100%, brother.

Attached: jew iq myth.jpg (1024x640, 216K)

>being this jealous

I was so smug knowing that this stale infograph would be posted again.
First of all, israel is where the refuge or jewish brainlet semites go to live, and even using the israel figure, ashkenazi jews still would have an iq of around 106- 6 points greater than even the most germanic nation.
European jews however consistantly have tested iqs in the 110-115 range. If you think that a couple 90 iq desert shitskin jews would be able to exert world altering power, you are mistaken.
We are objectively superior to you in about every metric maybe other than looks and asthma.

but non shitskin jews aren't real jews retard. those have no right to israel AT ALL.

Attached: 1494090441394.gif (400x471, 289K)

Since the Balfour declaration, the British plan was to create Jewish state. But they couldn't do that in the middle of Arab majority countries. The true goal of the British appears to be that they tried to divide the Arabs and Jews as much as they could: Anyone who wants to be Jewish, stay in a Jewish state. Anyone who wants to be Arab, move to ur neighboring country.

>As all the League of Nations mandates were to be taken over by the new United Nations, Britain had declared that it would leave Palestine by 1 August 1948, later setting the date for the termination of the mandate as 15 May; on 14 May 1948 the Zionist leadership announced the Israeli Declaration of Independence. Several hours later, at midnight on 15 May 1948, the British Mandate of Palestine officially expired and the State of Israel came into being.

The Jewish parties (support from European Zionists) created a legal representation of a government right before the British were going to leave and thus this triggered war with the Arab countries and the rest is history

ULTIMATELY, the creation of Israel was to create more division in the Middle East. Because of how easy it was to manipulate all those Arab/Muslim countries by provoking them with Israel, you can manipulate the drama by making people angry for no reason whatsoever

redpill me about ashkenazis, aren't they european converts

Attached: 1494087543530.jpg (620x827, 159K)

Aren't you inbred as well? Not to mention your fucked up mental state.

>ashkenazis

idk too about that but if you want to know who supported and financed Israel you can just look up who the famous Zionists were from 1890 - 1930. Most of them were living across Europe in somewhat high statutory positions.

The only thing that gets fucked is when people in this positions take advantage of their power of their own gains/agenda. If a group of wealthy and smart Jews got together, I can easily see them finance something like the Balfour Declaration, etc.

Let us not forget that after all the wars and peace treaties, the floodgates opened and Jews from all over the world donated money (a good chunk of Jerusalem was created only because of the donations from the Rothschilds family. And also because they wanted to design the buildings)