Murata gives into peer pressure too easily
>"Hey Murata, draw us 134 pages!"
>The absolute madman delivers

>digital assisted "art"

it still looks good, what's with the bitching

youtube.com/watch?v=PAUKymZigxQ

Who would win in a fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=IRz1AMCSiQ4

Both are jobbers who didn't showed much, despite being Dragons. But since Psykos would have opportunity to do so, I'd think it's her.

>gatekeeping

So, Blast is confirmed not as strong as Saitaima, right?

If he IS real, and he DID fight Elder Centipede without being able to finish him off, then Saitama easily outmatches him.

It was 143 pages in fact and in fucking 24 days.

>I ferment my own piss

It's implied he was trying to catch him though

Are you implying Saitama can't catch Elder Centipede either? Saitama could dive underground or just hold a part of the centipede and it ain't going anywhere.

Christ, that's a lot of work for something most people would only look at for 10 seconds.

But then whenever you have a scene here you can use it again.

True, But Elder Centipede is hand drawn

No, blast was Saitama being careless and let the centipede escape.

Continued Elder some more. Made a variant with the 4th face, and began setting up the base of the body with Zsphere.

And yes, I know he's much longer than that, still in progress.

Blast just accidentally stepped on a centipede and the centipede turned into a monster.

sure but you can use it again as much as you want for the whole scene (with some minor fixing like lightsource, shades or reflections)

And holy shit, added Gouketsu to the scene, where I used the MB figure on Elder's head as reference for the scaling. The difference is huge. Take in account that's Elder after growing though.

In OPM literally everyone jobs to Saitama. What's your point?

Why did you decide to model a monster so huge and detailed that even Murata dislikes drawing it?

BLAST WHEN

Make a patreon and animate mini OPM episodes. If you get good and learn Japanese, maybe they'll hire you for OPM season 2.

Impressive, great work user.

I like his design, and he's actually much easier to manage in 3d. His body is mostly an endless repetition of the same part.

Thanks to that, I "just" have to make this part, then I use a tool called Zsphere that make me create a base (what you see here ) to get the "road".

> Make a patreon
Well, I opened one not long ago.

> animate mini OPM episodes

Static renders and static real time viewing is already a good goal. Animating adds way more work (the character needs to be rigged properly), and I don't have much experience with animation for now. Would be too much.

>his motives are literally beta uprising

Bravo, ONE.

This length seems about right I think. Murata is really inconsistent with that so it's hard to guess.

Blast is Saitama's split personality who magically grows hair when he turns into Blast.

blast is older than saitama pls stop this meme theory

>tfw your realize this whole arc is just beta uprising
>that face when beta side hit harder

Blast is a fraud, sorry.

>They still don't know that Blast is ONE

>Muh old idols don't know hackshit about computers so that means digital art must be bad!

The alien probably had much more power tho.

Nah. Saitama tends to let shit get away too when he doesn't give a fuck. Like the dog sperm things. Blast is weaker that saitama though. Everyone is

from Murata's portrayal of Blast he seems to have kindof the traditional comic book hero look
I think maybe he'll be like the stereotype asshole hero that Garou hates, and whenever there's a big fight he watches from afar and sees if it's worth his time

cringe

Blast is early Saitama with hair

>All this extra screentime for Phoenix Man

inb4 extra backstory for the Great Food Tub

Blast is not a character we already know he just parallels Saitama but doesn't have as much time to be a hero since he has a full time job

wait, Saitama has a job?

>sorry, couldn't come to the s-class meeting, I have to finish this report by tomorrow
that would be amazing

Blast is trash if he is putting a job over his hero duties.

If Blast has a career that may be a different story.

He meant Blast has a job, Saitama is unemployed.

He's going to be literally superman but without the flying.

Man, you weren't kidding.

I guess, but those "minor" parts were still like half the video. I suspect the model still has a net time cost, with the benefits coming more from scale/perspective consistency in different shots.

I can only applaud Murata for doing so much work, but honestly he could condense most of his work into a fifth of what it is.
He'd be better off directing an anime.

What if Blast is more like Batman where he just beats monsters with copious amounts of prep time?

that'd be boring as hell and there's no way he could be #1 like that

>Blast still loves being a superhero because he has things that enrich his life other than his hobby

>cringe
cringe

>Executives from the H.A. say that he will be there in times of real crisis
>Doesn't show up for the Boros invasion.
>Doesn't show up for the M.A. invasion.
>Isn't going to show up for the Garou fight.
This punk bitch motherfucking is just a hack. An even greater hack than King.

>hero duties
There's no duty if it's a hobby

>get beat up by old men and guys in cowboy costumes
>need to be saved by a fucking bird
>hit harder

>134 pages
>nothing happens
Why are shounen so shit?

>shounen

>Responding to bait

>responding to me responding to obvious bait just for laughs
Why

autist

>the same bird that had to kidnap Garou before he asspulled too much power too soon btfo all three heroes in an instant
>they proceed to get btfo by some bug
>they'll get utterly btfo by some dog that Garou and Saitama had to train beforehand
The whole arc is truly an uprising.

>An even greater hack than King.
????

You can get a lot done when deadlines don't mean shit

>old men
you mean the 4th strongest hero and his probably near-equal brother?

Blast is King from the future

>King is a hack
Next you'll be saying the mighty roar of the king engine is just his heartbeat or some stupid shit.

>Blast is King from the future

Unironically the greatest twist of all time.

who are you calling a hack

>*BADUMBADUMBADUMBADUMBADUM*

For being the jobber of the series, Genos has a decent W-L record.

If anyone is curious about beefcake's size in 3d.

Based on the databook, he's 270m tall / 885 feet tall.

Will King's S-Class ranking go up since he's almost certainly gonna take all the credit for killing Elder Centipede?

>Genos has a decent W-L record.

Until you notice He only has two wins in the webcomic, Armored Gorilla and G4, which are both offscreen in it.

The extra chapters of the manga really gave him lots of wins.

The joke is that before these recent Murata extensions, all his wins were offscreen.

Also

>Counting literall fodder wolf/tigers
>Counting Cockroach when he got away.

Shit, forgot the pic.

It's about to go to shit again, kek.

Of course not, he isn't 1st because blast did something to keep his status, we just don't know what he did
It probably has something to do with tats

Neither Boros or Awakened Garou were classified as God, mostly because Awakened Garou came out of nowhere and nobody could respond, and nobody but Saitama even saw Boros.

I honestly expected the Garou arc to be complete shit, like how the fuck was a human going to beat Boros, but holy shit
The authors are really good at this, Garou is my fucking husband

>false flagging again

?

>pretending to be retarded
Nice try.

>Everyone jobs to Saitama
I don't think you know what that means.

I-i just like Garou, bro...

>Counting Cockroach when he got away.

It counts.

I'd put an asterisk on Sea King personally. He lost to Sea King about as much as Jotaro lost to Sheer Heart Attack.

Manga has made Genos more likeable though, he really deserved to get more wins.

The "got caught offguard" joke got old in the webcomic when Ripper chopped his arm off.

>I honestly expected the Garou arc to be complete shit
And your expectations were right, kek

>mangapanda
>repetitive false flagging
Sure.

lol now discount sub-Demon/side chapter fights

Wins
>Gorilla
>G4
>Face Ripper
>Cockroach
>Forest King or whatever

Losses
>Mosquito
>Kabuto
>Saitama
>Meteor-kun
>Sea King
>Tats
>Sonic
>Gouketsu
>Elder
>Gums and Black Sperm

No Contest
>Sonic (being pretty soft with this one, he was one second away from inminent jobbing until Saitama saved him)
>Garou

So it's more like 5/10/2, or 5/11/1 if you count the Sonic fight as a los, or 6/10/2 if you want to count the side chapter demon cat.

because he's amazing

Stream when

Next chapter when?

See above about Sea King. In a 1v1 for all we know he could win. It wasn't jobbing at any rate.

If you were going to count Sonic as a loss for that reason then you might also be able to count Garou as a win.

ONE said Genos and Sonic would draw, so it's a no contest.

listen...

With the current pacing there is no way the MA arc ends in Volume 21.

We are currently in Volume 17, with the last chapter covering webcomic chapter 55.

This could end around Volume 25, with Season 3 probably happening around 2021.