Texas NO!

> A Texan couple have been arrested in Boston after police found a haul of weapons inside their hotel room including AR-15 and AK-47 rifles along with parking tickets which suggest they were surveilling the site of Saturday's March for Our Lives protest.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5550063/Couple-arrested-huge-stash-weapons-Boston-March-Lives-protest.html

Attached: 4A9A74D900000578-5550063-image-m-50_1522165123283.jpg (634x716, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf
people.com/crime/california-man-with-1200-weapons-found-decomposing-inside-parked-car/
munichcampus.org/dlist_page.php?year=70&sort=2
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/11/indianapolis-ar-15-styled-rifle-bump-stock-outside-indianapolis-hotel-day-womens-march/414666002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigga they ready for the apocalypse, wat u mean?

Can someone post a picture of the perps.

Attached: THE-ENQUIRER-BOSTON-GUN-RUNNER-27MAR2018.jpg (542x197, 31K)

arrested at the Marriott Residence Inn in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, on Saturday after he called police
>after he called police

Attached: nigandnog.jpg (686x492, 61K)

>Birth certificate, concealed license badge, texas license to carry, social security card, passport, a press pass, DOD concealed carry badge

>after he called police
>after he called police
>after he called police
>after he called police
>after he called police
>after he called police

Attached: doubt.jpg (800x450, 26K)

If they drove from Texas to Mass it means they passed through New York where it is illegal to transport weapons, isn't it?

Based elder niggers?

You guys aren't even talking about the best part if this interrupted false flag

>Robert Normandin, who represented Bradley at the arraignment Monday, told the paper that his client is a veteran and the weapon accessories were “props” and not actually functional. Normandin reportedly said his client uses them as he conducts business.

>Authorities are investigating why the couple was staying at the Marriott Residence Inn in Tewksbury, Mass.

gotta be glow in the dark

Attached: 1521683012332.png (442x509, 172K)

Spook says he works for a "gov't agency" however he never said it was US gov't. I would look at China and their connections to buying retired agents and Operators.

extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site105/2018/0326/20180326_010823_Binder1.pdf

Attached: cianiggers.jpg (480x454, 35K)

Attached: 15028783049680.png (372x356, 268K)

BBbbbuttt police shoot black people on site when they arrest them

What the hell is this...

FULL Police report.

ILL JUST FUCKING LEAVE THIS HERE. REMEMBER ME MOTHERFUCKERS

1200 GUNS AND A DECOMPOSING BODY. "NERVE GAS POISONING" ? COULD IT BE....

people.com/crime/california-man-with-1200-weapons-found-decomposing-inside-parked-car/

Attached: ScreenHunter_1018 Mar. 27 18.01.jpg (1359x636, 144K)

>j z and michael jackson

>REMEMBER ME MOTHERFUCKERS
Forgot all about this

Holy fuck.. Look at the bottom of the report. The list of all the shit the cops took off him! He has press passes and DOD carry badges in his Jeep

>Claims to work for gov agency
>Intentionally gets parking tickets in and around the march for our lives protest
>Calls the police and lets them find these tickets and guns
Holy fuck, odds this guy is a 2A supporter who knew about a false flag op/was ordered to perform a false flag at the rally and is trying to warn people without directly saying so?

my keyboard is fucked guys, I cant type but I'm still searching. stay frosty faggots

>bumpstock on the bottom AR

Dude this is something weird as fuck
Bump
Was in boston a week before according to tickers found etc etc etc
says he was working on virus etc
guess we'll see..

the place where he got the parking tickets, a hyatt regency is on the corner of athenaeum and second

Attached: sattelite cambridge.png (1506x946, 3.47M)

Totally not a false flag, goy

Attached: 1514764035308.jpg (1440x1080, 42K)

SNIPER
C
O
P
E
S

holy shit be afraid

also Raytheon is down the street from the residency inn

Attached: Raytheon is Tewks.png (1914x960, 3.55M)

trips checked
but i dont think where he parked necessarily has to do with anything but the general walking distance radius should be looked at for sure.
Chances are in a place like that you won't find a spot directly next to where you're going.
the fishy shit is that this is where march for our lives or fuckshit was near a week later

was in the first thread.

What did I miss??

the residency inn

Attached: residence inn tewks.png (1913x960, 3.52M)

> This topic and past threads are getting slid, methinks.
> This shit glows in the dark.
> Thank you OP for keeping topic alive

>would look at China
Yeah.
China...
Not the OTHER country that's widely known for, along with having a very prolific history, in spying and intelligence.
No.
Must be China...

We are settling on he was being set up for something and called it in when he realized something was wrong

OH SHIT HE MEANS PALESTINE

Does anyone sell pull pin smoke grenade like in OP's pic that are almost identical to the M18?

when he realized he was gonna get burned for it?

People are wondering if the name he goes by is a cutout / re-usable ID.

His ex-wife may also be a spook because he says she's dead but her current husband says she's in Morocco and can't be reached or something.

interesting possibility

So he had some guns and some parking tickets.

Who gives a shit? That doesn't mean anything.

I like how in the police report the stupid nigger keeps consenting to searches, and the police keep trying to fuck him over. You should never consent to a search or even talk with the police.

Then he ends up getting charged with a bunch of weapons charges. How is that possible with a second amendment? I thought people had the right to bear arms?

Upon questioning, Bradley told officers he was performing a secret government mission but would not say what it was.

He claimed he had been sent there to work on a 'virus'. Jennings, his common law wife who has a history of mental illness, told police her husband had been in Massachusetts for the past week for a job interview and that he went home to get her and their stash of weapons then went back. He had been staying at the hotel since March 11.

The officers who arrested the pair said they both changed their stories several times and had difficulty grasping reality.

Upon questioning, he showed officers his Texas handgun license which is valid. He did not have a Massachusetts license, however, and had no military or police ID cards on him but said the weapons were part of his 'mission'.

Yeah, or he thought he was doing surveillance or some other task and then his surveillance feed in hotel cut out so he got suspicious and called it in.

My guess is he was thinking "oh shit someone might take my gun in drawer and use it for something fucked up", but then when room is searched it's actually full of way more fucked up shit.

Ignore the child / shill, guys. Keep looking.

wait, you mean the cops accidentally stopped a false flag attack ? holy shit

It's funny how you guys call everyone a "shill" on here.

What the fuck am I shilling.... pro-2A views? lol

accidentally slipped into the better timeline?

Attached: 1521676114876.png (289x376, 23K)

If it was a false flag, then why would they choose a black guy??

Wouldn't they want a white guy so they can accelerate shit? I'm just trying to wrap my mind around what happened, and how the left is gonna react to it

actually his (bradley) account of the story seems legit
>went to ratheon for job
>looked good
>went back for wife
>took guns cuz fuck it theyre expensive
>back at ratheon job with wife
>someone breaking in
>call 911 suffer consequences of improper storing of arms hoping that fed clearance will get you out mostly

You're obviously not a USC. What he did was multiple felonies.

Possession of an infernal machine .. what is this, the French Revolution?

What do you mean? He just had some guns.

How is that illegal?

*casts revealio* take your memeflag off and I'll tell you ;)

grenades i think
wtf is a cyber sniper recorder?

They're using every tactic possible to try to take our guns

Attached: 1522164370131.jpg (1156x804, 130K)

Pity, there could have been so many new martyrs for the cause...

Attached: wptv-parkland-victims_1518795807687_78157322_ver1.0_900_675.jpg (900x675, 134K)

Ever hear of peaceable journey laws? It wasn't illegal for him to transport guns through other states.

He wasn't charged with that. He was charged with possessing weapons.

How is that possible in the USA with a second amendment? Are these kike gun control laws going to hold up in court?

The smiles suggest they got arrested on purpose to make the "oh no, another shooting could have happened, and it was AR-15s! We MUST REALLY take away the guns now" and now everyone at the march can claim victim status... "I was almost the victim of a mass shooting"

I guess the "virus" the government agency he works for was fighting was the WHITE MAN

Attached: 1430633140735.jpg (640x591, 47K)

Made me laugh out loud unironically

>hey guiz look at the bumbstock
>there's a motherfucking grenade launcher on it and he has rounds for it

Attached: 1510207615500.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Charges are already available online you blithering fucking idiot.
>charged with three counts of an unregistered suppressor
>charged with posession without FID
>charged with posession of hicap mags in a ban state

>uh peacable journey laws
yeah that's for passing through, not setting up a stakeout.

Yes, weirdly enough

has two urls registered to one of his physical office addresses.

one of which talks about virus pandemics and genetic disaster planning.

road where he was ticketed houses a number of bioengineering firms, notably Genzyme.

also note the reason he was tipped to call the cops - his remote surveillance camera crashed...and he claims it never does that.

also note that he does mention his company in the police report - they mispell it "ensyme"

Attached: ensyme-in-police-report.jpg (1044x252, 85K)

Use a shill flag
Be called a shill
>be mad about it

They won’t. No traction whatsoever in the media.
Wish they were actually as good at investigating things as they say they are

>this

>charged with three counts of an unregistered suppressor
>charged with posession without FID
>charged with posession of hicap mags in a ban state

Fuck these kike gun control laws.

You guys actually support him being charged with these offenses?

>"hicap mags in a ban state"

What happened to "shall not be infringed"?

why are you trying to distract the conversation away from the fact that this guy was 100% a spook?

>how many times have you...
Uhh never, because I ain't a pussy ass nigga.

Huh? Dude it's obvious as day the two of them are just weird/mentally ill.

The guy doesn't work for some secret government organization or whatever.

Ever hear of Stolen Valor? Same shit. People are weird and will make shit up.

The only thing I care about is the Texas pigs violating this man's second amendment rights. I don't give a fuck about his gay ass lies.

>meme flag
>shit posting loudly
>fuck these kikes amirite guys???
He's derailing the thread best he can

Great niggers are using 37mm in hopes to get them banned...gas them.

>Texas pigs
you didnt even read the OP

it would be really easy to make HE rounds for it. It wouldn't put any spin on them but it would make a lot of noise and be great for the news.

Freedom is slavery, goyim

Attached: DOUBLEPLUSGOODSIR.jpg (632x752, 78K)

Very odd they would choose a nog to transport guns across state lines as well. By leftist logic, nogs get pulled over all the time by racist cops, so why would they send a nog to deliver the weapons?

Very unusual.

I skim read it, to be honest.

Whatever. Boston pigs. It's still gay as fuck and kike gun control laws the guy got in trouble for a couple suppressors and high capacity magazines.

If this was some white jarhead from the military you guys would be starting a gofundme right now. You guys just don't care about his second amendment rights because he's BLACK.

What's going on? Someone posted about a big defense contractor Tewksbury and I couldn't post about it for ages. R**theon, kept getting flgged as spm

Shut the fuck up derail shill

Glow in the dark niggardry.
Raytheon. in Tewksbury. What's the connection between Francho and Raytheon?

apparently even his own family doesnt know if the story of him being a secret agent is true or not.

Attached: ScreenHunter_1018 Mar. 27 18.52.jpg (990x103, 36K)

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From another user:

>He does not put the University of Maryland as his education which I found and notice he speaks four languages quite unusual to find someone who speaks four additional language and English. Makes him an unusual "contractor" hmm...

this shit gets weirder and weirder

>had many prominent roles in the Obama campaign
>in the German Government (working as a plain clothes drug officer in the DST-K44-Unit)
>and single handily saved a one star General who was kidnapped a few years ago

Attached: stuff.png (821x298, 130K)

We wuz gun rights advocates

If you have any doubts left about the deep state willing to kill you all to subjugate you they should now be gone

what have we hear....

Attached: ScreenHunter_1018 Mar. 27 18.54.jpg (554x74, 10K)

>that overtactical'd ban-checklist AR15 w/bumpstock, scope, oversized flashlight, and a flare launcher
Really makes you think

You're glowing, dude. Just stop.

If he was a white jarhead he'd be smart enough not to take banned kit into MA then call the cops on himself, even with the crayon poisoning.

Attached: broward.png (1112x1115, 237K)

If you are just travelling interstate it's fedeal jurisdiction so no.

Wikileaks
Ensyma and Raytheon
Profit

We're reaching levels of CIAniggitry I never thought possible

MKULTRA obvs

munichcampus.org/dlist_page.php?year=70&sort=2 Is this in Germany or here in US? He may have studied in Germany

some random soyboy

Attached: soy.png (877x553, 116K)

Same exact thing happened back in January in Indiana
indystar.com/story/news/crime/2018/03/11/indianapolis-ar-15-styled-rifle-bump-stock-outside-indianapolis-hotel-day-womens-march/414666002/
>January 20th 2018
>Hotel security is patrolling their parking lot at night when they notice an unlocked car with six pistols and an AR15 in plain view
>They figure out the car belongs to Ahmed Alaklouk
>Security go to his room and they make him put the weapons in his trunk. As he puts it in they notice the AR has a scope and bump stock
>Several hours later and security notice the AR is in plain sight inside the car again
>That day there was a Woman's March in Indianapolis. The march was directly under Ahmed Alakouk's room.
>3500 people attended that march that day
>Security had a bad feeling so they kicked him out before the women's march could happen
>Seven days later Ahmed pulls a gun and threatens to kill two women at his job and gets arrested
>Ahmed is determined to be an illegal immigrant from saudi arabia and is currently still in jail

None you fucking retarded person

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! 41 YRS OF AGE? U W0T M8

Attached: ScreenHunter_1018 Mar. 27 18.58.jpg (1359x575, 67K)

Shit son

Fucking never and I live in New Hampshire where damn near every third person carries.